Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6284509 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
jaycent:
grin Tylann I will control the maidens grin

No that is a delicate sector
Are you an expat in that regard cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Chai! We go ball! Straight to numba wan position tongue I've heard people talking about that, but I didn't take it seriously. I'll have to read up on that. Currently, I have no idea what the plan is.

The elections will be held on the 8th of May.
first of all , majority of all african country have gotten oil. Even Liberia is about discovering its own oil alongside Sierra Leone. So i don't think the giant of Africa have anything to brag about again. New oil was recently discover in Ghana and that will consolidate the old discover ones which is expected to double up production. But i want Ghana to go the Norwegian way so that she will not end up like giant of africa.

What is the hope of Eff party this coming election? At least your own opinion . Don't be bias.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

That is stupidity
Such people deserve serious torture

Indeed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
South Africa got oil long back.They are extracting in a town called mossel bay.There are recent discoveries too in deep sea off the coast of cape Town.
They just recently discover what can be export in a large commercial quantity
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

I only hope you are safe
Or board a plane to Tanzania that is what i meant by the other way round
I don't wish people death
I have many many years to live in this earth.No daylight witch can harm me.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
vaxx1:
first of all , majority of all african country have gotten oil. Even Liberia is about discovering its own oil alongside Sierra Leone. So i don't the giant of Africa have anything to brag about again. New oil was recently discover in Ghana and that will consolidate the old discover ones which is expected to double up production. But i want Ghana to go the Norwegian way so that she will not end up like giant of africa.

What is the hope of Eff party this coming election? At least your own opinion . Don't be bias.

OK, here's what I found. Apparently, it's mostly gas with "traces" of oil.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.businessinsider.co.za/impact-of-brulpadda-2019-2&ved=2ahUKEwiL5be4oazhAhVCtHEKHUOuCIgQFjACegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0xvm924ML3YDdQ7du-WGIr&cshid=1554031570518

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
vaxx1:
They just recently discover what can be export in a large commercial quantity
Its believed so. Although they must have the final report on recoverable amount and cormercial value.currently we hear about estimations only
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
vaxx1:
first of all , majority of all african country have gotten oil. Even Liberia is about discovering its own oil alongside Sierra Leone. So i don't think the giant of Africa have anything to brag about again. New oil was recently discover in Ghana and that will consolidate the old discover ones which is expected to double up production. But i want Ghana to go the Norwegian way so that she will not end up like giant of africa.

What's the Norwegian way & how would it be beneficial to Ghana?

Well, the EFF has some support but I don't see them winning this election. They could become the official opposition party this year though. My wish is for them to remain there & never gain power, so they can Bleep up the country with their imbecilic ideals.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What you believe is irrelevant. You have all your ten fingers intact, dontcha? Fucking use them to get the info you want!
Also, I'm not here to change anyone's perception of South Africa, neither am I going to come here & be all apologetic about crimes committed by others. In fact, i couldn't care less. No remorse whatsoever because i have nothing eating at my conscience. If people cannot judge me as an individual instead of a South African, that is also their fucking problem, not mine.

Xenophobia existed long before South Africans made that word synonymous with the country. However, that still doesn't mean we're all guilty or supportive of it. Only a dim ray of sunshine would think we're all responsible or have something to account for. Bleep that!

Anyway yeah, it's warm & sunny in PTA. Not a single blood spatter or smoke smiley

But I support what the south africans are doing including the xenophobia. A lot of these other africans travel to south africa only to do crime look at nigerians in one month a nigerian is driving a brand new mercedes benz just one month arriving in south africa when he arrives in the country he is wearing slippers in one month he has a brand new mercedes benz what job does he do nothing. This time I agree with south africa very well enough is enough. You cannot destroy your country and go to another man's country to destroy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

Ooh sad
Are those side effects or what
Yeah? I have a kidney problem for about 2 years now? But I'm getting better now. smiley I don't like saying it out? I love keeping it to myself, because I don't know who is who! cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

No that is a delicate sector
Are you an expat in that regard cool
Nah man, I'm not!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

OK, here's what I found. Apparently, it's mostly gas with "traces" of oil.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.businessinsider.co.za/impact-of-brulpadda-2019-2&ved=2ahUKEwiL5be4oazhAhVCtHEKHUOuCIgQFjACegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0xvm924ML3YDdQ7du-WGIr&cshid=1554031570518
ooh An estimate of 1 biillion of wet gas.... That is huge and can reshaped south africa to first world country if well managed just like Norway.

Ghana currently produce 120 mmscf of gas per day.... And the production is expected to double now.

Technically, there is always presence of oil whenever gas is discover . Same apply to oil.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
Its believed so. Although they must have the final report on recoverable amount and cormercial value.currently we hear about estimations only
That is a starting point in oil production. An estimated amount will be value so that it can attract multinational company to do buisness .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
TayserMahri:

Not going to allow myself to be dragged away from the main point here. Which is that Jayceon, in all his wisdom, pretends not to care when fellow South Africans are murdering innocent Africans! grin What happened to Nigga lives matter? grin
Never cared before,don't care now.If my silence regarding this matter offends some people then I guess it's tough tit.They sure did well demonstrating how "nigga lives matter" with the civil wars and acts of terrorism in many African countries.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

But I support what the south africans are doing including the xenophobia. A lot of these other africans travel to south africa only to do crime look at nigerians in one month a nigerian is driving a brand new mercedes benz just one month arriving in south africa when he arrives in the country he is wearing slippers in one month he has a brand new mercedes benz what job does he do nothing. This time I agree with south africa very well enough is enough. You cannot destroy your country and go to another man's country to destroy

Well, I don't support violence in general. I think the best solution for this is for South Africa to go the Ghanaian & Kenyan way by deporting scumbags. Because right now there's just too much criminal activity in the country. Not to say South Africa doesn't have its own hoodlums, we just prefer to deal with our own. The rest need to go.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
vaxx1:
ooh An estimate of 1 biillion of wet gas.... That is huge and can reshaped south africa to first world country if well managed just like Norway.

Ghana currently produce 120 mmscf of gas per day.... And the production is expected to double now.

Technically, there is always presence of oil whenever gas is discover . Same apply to oil.

I hope so @ the 1st part.

2nd part, that's good news. All the best with that.

Lastly, good to know. I'm a novice in this subject as you can tell. Interesting stuff.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What's the Norwegian way & how would it be beneficial to Ghana?

Well, the EFF has some support but I don't see them winning this election. They could become the official opposition party this year though. My wish is for them to remain there & never gain power, so they can Bleep up the country with their imbecilic ideals.
Norway is effectively redistributing her oil and gas export revenue among its populace. She put the revenue in a cover where all citizens enjoy interest and dividends. Ghana can take a clue from that to support its national interests. And not some kind of individual elites as it is the case in gaint of Africa.

Whao, that means Eff is gainning more grounds and more value. Such a party will be good at opposition rather than rulling. They aid the goverment in gettings things right cus they always look for Goverment loopholes. And about their idea, what disinterest you?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Never cared before,don't care now.If my silence regarding this matter offends some people then I guess it's tough tit.They sure did well demonstrating how "nigga lives matter" with the civil wars and acts of terrorism in many African countries.

You know many African countries are not stable and are facing numerous challenges
So they see south africa as an opportunity to success
So when this attacks happen they are disappointed
Home is unbearable and south Africa is also unbearable it is sad

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

That is not the solution
You can separate the rice and the chaff
I believe the south Africa law enforcement Dept know the foreigners who are into crime and those who are not
Generalizations are dangerous
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

May be you lack understanding on the whole topic of xenophobia. Or may b you just speak to entertain some folks here.

Let me help you..

Most of these drug dealers are not affected by xenophobic attacks in SA.Most drug dealers are leaving in good surbubs, low density population with high security.They have south African citizenship or permanent residence permits. They have bought all that through corrupt officials.They also have good lawyers to defend them.

What these drug dealers do is employing small boys to sell drugs around.So when you see these small drug pushers don't confuse them with their bosses.The drug lords are the ones who engineers the whole game!

Most of these xenophobic attacks harms the poor immigrants, the illegal immigrants, traders and some few business people who come to SA to stock or sell something.

Xenophobia isn't the cure of SA ills.But tight laws,anti corruption measures will work.And having superb intelligence within SA and neighboring countries will bring results.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
Pwapwapwapwa pwapwapwapwa pwapwapwapwa

Pwapwapwapwa..

You think I can die now? Pwapwapwapwa..
Dude, I have many many years to do stuffs in this world.If the real witches couldn't kill me,do u think this other daylight witches can succeed?

Do you actually believe in witchcraft?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Well, I don't support violence in general. I think the best solution for this is for South Africa to go the Ghanaian & Kenyan way by deporting scumbags. Because right now there's just too much criminal activity in the country. Not to say South Africa doesn't have its own hoodlums, we just prefer to deal with our own. The rest need to go.

You deport criminal elements
Not all Nigerians are into crime some are good
For example Kenyans wake up one day and start attacking somalians south Sudanese and Congolese where will they go they are here in millions but you can deport the criminal elements

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
jaycent:
Yeah? I have a kidney problem for about 2 years now? But I'm getting better now. smiley I don't like saying it out? I love keeping it to myself, because I don't know who is who! cheesy

Oh poor man
I hope you are getting well
Lifestyle diseases
Quick recovery
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
May be you lack understanding on the whole topic of xenophobia. Or may b you just speak to entertain some folks here.

Let me help you..

Most of these drug dealers are not affected by xenophobic attacks in SA.Most drug dealers are leaving in good surbubs, low density population with high security.They have south African citizenship or permanent residence permits. They have bought all that through corrupt officials.They also have good lawyers to defend them.

What these drug dealers do is employing small boys to sell drugs around.So when you see these small drug pushers don't confuse them with their bosses.The drug lords are the ones who engineers the whole game!

Most of these xenophobic attacks harms the poor immigrants, the illegal immigrants, traders and some few business people who come to SA to stock or sell something.

Xenophobia isn't the cure of SA ills.But tight laws,anti corruption measures will work.And having superb intelligence within SA and neighboring countries will bring results.

I disagree, I think if all Tanzanian refugees including yourself are deported things will get better in South Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
jaycent:
Nah man, I'm not!

Okay
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
gallivant:

I disagree, I think if all Tanzanian refugees including yourself are deported things will get better in South Africa.

That is what i was saying if the host becomes hostile
The best thing is pack up and leave
There is no point going to s.a and live in slums
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
gallivant:

Do you actually believe in witchcraft?
What are u asking?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
vaxx1:
Norway is effectively redistributing her oil and gas export revenue among its populace. She put the revenue in a cover where all citizens enjoy interest and dividends. Ghana can take a clue from that to support its national interests. And not some kind of individual elites as it is the case in gaint of Africa.

Whao, that means Eff is gainning more grounds and more value. Such a party will be good at opposition rather than rulling. They aid the goverment in gettings things right cus they always look for Goverment loopholes. And about their idea, what disinterest you?

Oh, I see. It makes sense. Do you think it's possible though considering that the two countries possibly have different socio-economic challenges?

Yes, they'll set fire alight under the ruling party's ass, which will get things moving at a faster pace.

Well, you could say EFF is gaining momentum within certain circles of society, mostly thugs & people with nothing better to do with their time imo.
My reasons are, I dislike the leader, Malema, 1st & foremost. I think he's an egomaniac who's only in it for himself. His utterances are often irresponsible & stupid. What leader tells unemployed & poor people to have more kids? That's self-destructive & insane. Their manifesto is the biggest joke ever told this century. It's not realistic at all to anyone with more than one functional brain cell. It actually says a lot about the supporters. Majority of them are what you'd call "followers". They regurgitate everything Malema says verbatim, you'd swear they don't have a single thought of their own. The most mind boggling thing of all is, they even talk just like him, in that non-descript accent.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

You know many African countries are not stable and are facing numerous challenges
So they see south africa as an opportunity to success
So when this attacks happen they are disappointed
Home is unbearable and south Africa is also unbearable it is sad
South Africa was not a stable country at some point but because of the never-say-die attitude of its citizens it is a somewhat the last hope for survival for many Africans.Some people had to lay their lives down for the freedom of future generations,and that's the kind of attitude many Africans need,dying for the course.If they keep running then who's going to let these power-drunk dictators know what time it is?

If they find home unbearable and SA unbearable too then maybe the ball is their court to choose the lesser of the two devils,right? if they remain here even after being attacked it means SA is the better devil,right?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
gallivant:

Hohohohoho...

You are crazy! So all refugees all over the world should be deported?

If you doesn't know south African set ups,just shut up.

Do u think most or even a half of crime in SA is committed by refugees?

Or can u call a business man like me a refugee?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

You deport criminal elements
Not all Nigerians are into crime some are good
For example Kenyans wake up one day and start attacking somalians south Sudanese and Congolese where will they go they are here in millions but you can deport the criminal elements

That's what I meant & of course those without papers.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
JaceBlaze:
South Africa was not a stable country at some point but because of the never-say-die attitude of its citizens it is a somewhat the last hope for survival for many Africans.Some people had to lay their lives down for the freedom of future generations,and that's the kind of attitude many Africans need,dying for the course.If they keep running then who's going to let these power-drunk dictators know what time it is?

If they find home unbearable and SA unbearable too then maybe the ball is their court to choose the lesser of the two devils,right? if they remain here even after being attacked it means SA is the better devil,right?
I agree with you.No one can starve to death in Somalia or Kenya while south Africa has enough to eat.Those Turkana photos speak volumes. Surely,it is better to been killed once than staying in Turkana and die a slow,painful death of starvation

(1) (2) (3) ... (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.