Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6284512 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
samorobo:

I didn't realise that you are now a school teacher. ....now gist how to you earn a month...
Let me guess N5000 ...don't worry it is something. .

Fool this is social media I can sound whatever way I deem fit....don't change the fact that the idiot bastArd got to you......
Now let me give to you again so you can hide behind that your stupid correction....IDIOT BASTARD grin angry grin grin
for your comprehension, children can never be basstard only their parent can be cus the children do not have the right about how they are born.

ARE YOUR PARENT BASTARD?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Very accurate @ bolded. They forget we have laws to adhere by in this country. You can't just do as you please & expect not to get backlash.

So this type of people should be deported and jailed
Xenophobic attacks will not solve anything

Retaliations attacks will also occur in some other African countries s.a companies are all over Africa remember
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
imagine a fellow who is hungry in Turkana in this way...

That is not turkana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

So this type of people should be deported and jailed
Xenophobic attacks will not solve anything

Retaliations attacks will also occur in some other African countries s.a companies are all over Africa remember

TBH, the last part none of us care about.

I agree with the 1st part though.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
Why don't you talk about those starving fellows who are coming to SA escaping your hungry nation of Kenya?

Kenya suffers from drought calamities every time but kenya has never lost 200 people at once to hunger like Tanzania did

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
Why don't you talk about those starving fellows who are coming to SA escaping your hungry nation of Kenya?

Kenya suffers from drought calamities every time but kenya has never lost 200 people at once to hunger like Tanzania did
https://allafrica.com/stories/201212240031.html

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

TBH, the last part none of us care about.

I agree with the 1st part though.

Yes you don't care about but it will affect your economy
South African companies rake billions in other African countries
It will eventually affect your economy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

That is not turkana

Let him continue embarrassing himself. That's South Sudan.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Very accurate @ bolded. They forget we have laws to adhere by in this country. You can't just do as you please & expect not to get backlash.
When you are a product of a chaotic village where anarchy is the order of the day the concept of law & order becomes too foreign to grasp,hence the crimes they commit here.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

Yes you don't care about but it will affect your economy
South African companies rake billions in other African countries
It will eventually affect your economy

Those are mostly companies owned by individuals, not such a big loss because the South African economy is diverse.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_South_Africa&ved=2ahUKEwiopMj2xazhAhVtQxUIHbzPAmYQFjAPegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw3BzXzjp9KQHi7qqT4jLlD5&cshid=1554041162825
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
No I didn't visit kilwa.
But I know about that mosque. There was even the oldest city which was discover buried in the sea on the off coast of kilwa. No one knows how that happened but we believe that could be the oldest city in sub Saharan Africa
Wow! That's magnificent. Tanzania is really the king of East Africa. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:

We only send students and professionals to SA that's why we don't get attacked. Bring your people and obaboons back from Hillbrow.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

I know your feelings
Kenya holds millions of Somalis south Sudanese and other nationalities
Some time back the somali refugees were demanding to be employed not asking but demanding
Some even aided al shabaab attacks on kenyans
Some feel very important than native kenyans
What about the south sudanese they are very rude and bossy
Such characters can wake up the darkside of people
What about nigerians coming all the way to kenya just to scam kenyans and sell drugs
This actions are irritating i will not blame anyone for the actions they take

That is why i have never blamed south Africans
I know how it feels because i have experienced it

Issues of immigration isn't a new phenomena in this world.Centuries and centuries ago people were moving around kingdoms and even today we have similar scenarios.As long as we have prosperous and non prosperous nations,or as long as some nations face problems, we will keep having migrants as long as we are in this world.The only way to escape migrants is to be too poor,or to be a useless nation.Otherwise, accept migrants! Have proper mmanagement of migrants and thank God!

I always get shocked when I hear someone complain about migrants as if is a new thing! Friend...

Tanzania have hosted millions of migrants and refugees. And we are still doing it.Here is some of nationalities who were in Tz and some are still living in Tz

Mozambicans ( in liberation war,and in their civil war)
South Africans . ( in apartheid era)
Zimbabweans. ( during their liberation wars)
Namibians ( liberation time)
Congolese
Angolans
Burundians ( during their ethic wars.we have naturalized over 300000)
Rwandese. ( during their ethnic wars)
Kenyans ( in 2007 elections)
Somalians
Syrians ( there are few now)

So we need proper management of foreigners but not crying and thinking as if you are the only one who hosts or hosted foreigners

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:

We only send students and professionals to SA that's why we don't get attacked. Bring your people and obaboons back from Hillbrow. There is no such thing as a free lunch.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
I am still wondering how this could happen in the 21st century and people are able to conceal it. If you go hungry for just a few hours, you know how painful the hunger pangs can be.But just look at this mess!

I am still confused how their children can be here ranting about irrelevant things.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
obaaderemi:
Wow! That's magnificent. Tanzania is really the king of East Africa. grin

Do you need knee pads so you can kiss his @ss better? The fence is beckoning for you. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
Issues of immigration isn't a new phenomena in this world.Centuries and centuries ago people were moving around kingdoms and even today we have similar scenarios.As long as we have prosperous and non prosperous nations,or as long as some nations face problems, we will keep having migrants as long as we are in this world.The only way to escape migrants is to be too poor,or to be a useless nation.Otherwise, accept migrants! Have proper mmanagement of migrants and thank God!

I always get shocked when I hear someone complain about migrants as if is a new thing! Friend...

Tanzania have hosted millions of migrants and refugees. And we are still doing it.Here is some of nationalities who were in Tz and some are still living in Tz

Congolese
Angolans
Somalians

So we need proper management of foreigners but not crying and thinking as if you are the only one who hosts or hosted foreigners

No bro, get out of South Africa and move to Kilimanjaro.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

https://allafrica.com/stories/201212240031.html
Aaargh,that a hear say! Show me some pics
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
gallivant:

[s]Do you need knee pads so you can kiss his @ss better? The fence is beckoning for you.[/s] wink
Don't divert attention from the poor and starving Kenyans. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
vaxx1:
They are lots Ghana can learn from Norway. Ghana and norway almost have the same population when Ghana got her independence in 1957. But norway is still less than 6 million while Ghana population has ballooned to almost 30 million. If Norway is increasing in population growth like Ghana. it will not have been wealthy as she is today even if she is growing about the half at which Ghana population grow.
its actually impossible for norway and Ghana to have d same pop growth rate, Norway is a developed country while ghana is still developing. So there's no need for any alibi here BUT if Norway had d same pop as Ghana today, Norway will be wealthier than they are today cos they'll have more workforce and becoming an industrial country instead of social.
Another thing we can learn is critical problem of the proper and judicious use of public funds, for which the Norwegians are famous
boils down to maturity of democracy.
This is the country that has shamed the rest of the world by investing huge portions of its oil revenue for what it terms, "generations yet unborn", in acknowledgement of the fact that the oil will be finished one day.
shame d rest of the world as how? That's how developed nations operate, they plan for the "unborn generation".
Indeed, when Ghana discovered oil, Norway was the country she turned to for advice on the management of the revenue and the disgraceful part of it is, Ghana members of parliament have made endless journeys to learn how to use the oil revenue properly.i just hope she will not end up like giant of africa. Especially now that indigine of where the oil is tapped are clamouring for more development.
charley, see... this is the problem, why must Ghana parliamentarians seek advice on how to "manage it's own revenue"? If it's learning about d nitty-gritty of oil sector, its understandable. Does it mean Ghana doesn't know how to manage it's resources before discovering oil?
Before Norway discovered oil, they had already finished with their basic infrastructure of roads, railways, ports, schools, hospitals and homes, etc. Which means oil money was set aside for human developments and not capital project..
oh no, Norway was a relatively poor european country before discovering oil in d late 60s or so. They hadn't finished their basic infrastructure but I must agree that they spend more on human developments. Their pension fund is one on the largest n best in the world.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
obaaderemi:
Don't divert attention from the poor and starving Kenyans. wink

Please don't divert your face from the Tanzanian's rear end. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
Aaargh,that a hear say! Show me some pics

Pics of 200 dead kids? Sorry kumamoto but we have some class. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
obaaderemi:
I am still wondering how this could happen in the 21st century and people are able to conceal it. If you go hungry for just a few hours, you know how painful the hunger pangs can be.But just look at this mess!

I am still confused how their children can be here ranting about irrelevant things.
They gave their fertile land to whites and few elites. Now the masses have nothing to eat.Don't think those Turkana fellows love to stay in those dry places. They were pushed over there.
The answer is to go and recolonize Kenya.We will take those fertile land and give freely to those starving fellows. No one should plant flowers for European girls while the African children are starving to death! No! No no.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
The Kenyans are talking grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
wise guy thats not turkanaplease..anywayz ths is tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

Effective govt policies
Strict immigration laws
Those who don't adhere to laws should be deported and jailed
The DA is the only party that preaches such but unfortunately the the old dweebs in the ANC have planted a seed of mistrust against DA in the minds of many black South Africans."if you vote DA apartheid will return" is what they scream year in,year out,and I get sick to my stomach when I hear about apartheid in 2019 angry .I have registered to vote,just not sure if I'm gonna vote but I can bet my balls that if I did I'm definitely putting that cross on DA.This country deserves better.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
JaceBlaze:
So what should be done? South Africa carried the load of the African continent failures on its shoulders for years and now the average South African is sick and tired of it.I blame the ANC for all of this,they started stirring the pot of destruction the moment they foolishly opened those borders and now it's boiling like magma.
how did SA carried the load of africa failures on its shoulder for years?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
gallivant:

Pics of 200 dead kids? Sorry kumamoto but we have some class. cool
Yes! Do u think this is a place to exchange foolish talk?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:

Congolese
Angolans
Somalians

Please go slow on lies
No Kenyan not even a single one has ever seek refugee in Tanzania
Don't be an idiot
Whom are you fooling
Iam a Kenyan not a Nigerian
I know Tanzania inside out
They are no refugees in Tanzania
Magufuli will not allow it
Kenya has hosted refugees since we got independence until now
There is nothing you can tell me
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
jaycent:
The Kenyans are talking grin grin

Give Facebook a rest and go eat some food skinny boy!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
Yes! Do u think this is a place to exchange foolish talk?

200 dead kids and this is all you have to say? Where is your empathy for your countrymen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.