Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6200975 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) (4157) (4158) (4159) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Usuality conquers the brain, as they say. People will never stop using jikos or paraffin stoves because that's what they're used to & their only trusted cooking method for "best results".
Paraffin lamps may be outdated but the rest will live on for maybe another generation or so. Yanno, the one thing I'm glad doesn't exist anymore are those heavy stove irons. I hated those with passion!

This thing right here. You even had to spit on it to test how hot it is grin
I never saw those type anywhere else except south africa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2019
Tanzania
Natural view

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2019
Our nature
United republic

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:01am On Apr 02, 2019
United republic of Tanzania

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2019
tylann:

ooh such a dangerous weapon over there

kenyans have these charcoal heated irons it is stressful to use but it irons clothes well compared to the electric ones as people say

Really? It doesn't leave scorch marks?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2019
Kazikazi:
I never saw those type anywhere else except south africa

I haven't seen one since late 90s. People still use them?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2019
Hati13:

I’ve mixed feelings towards Abiy. He did some big positive reforms but I’m angry at him for saying nothing or little on the suffering of Gedeo, ODP announcement on Addis Abeba, Legetafo and the condominium issue. He talked angerly about Eskinder Nega but kept silent on many other big things. First of all Eskinder said Addis Abeba is of all Ethiopians. Abiy said the same to the ppl so why he is mad? Or does he believe in heart Addis belong to Oromo? He is becoming the 2nd Meles. He says nice thing but mostly they aren’t implemented. He is ቅቤ ምላስ grin

Have watched the recent Lemma speech? He tried to sound good but I believe he is dangerous. What do you think?
Man. where have you been??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2019
abbeg:
You'll be surprised at the number of skeletons Kenya has in its closet.Just watched a documentary on mombasa today. grin grin grin
I was just laughing throughout!
see wor wor dirty buildings! but they'll only show us pictures from afar! Every body was just skinny, dust and filth everywhere,you need to see up close pics of mombasa.Not those far away skyline shots.
Next time they shouldn't dare to compare mombasa with Lagos.Even onitsha is better than that trashcan of a city.
Oshodi is a more suitable opponent for them grin grin grin

I also saw a documentary on Mombasa and ever since then I don't take them seriously. grin

So shocked to see a far contrast of what they portray here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2019
vaxx1:
Nigeria company investing in kenya is not Nigeria Goverment company, it is a private individual company with Nigeria nationality. The remitance of their profit those not land into Nigeria goverment pulse. It landed into the independent Nigeria buisness pulse.

And likewise, Nigeria independent business in kenya pay tax and contribute to kenya developmental progress.

Don't be ignorant, Nigerian government receives tax form UBA Kenya. grin

Nigerians now to pay tax on foreign assets

Jamilah Nasir

President Muhammadu Buhari has signed an executive order mandating Nigerian taxpayers to declare and pay tax on their offshore assets.

Garba Shehu, presidential spokesman, announced this in a statement on Wednesday.

According to the statement, asset owners have a 12-month window grace to declare and pay tax on their assets, under the new executive order number eight, tagged Voluntary Offshore Assets Regularization Scheme (VOARS).

Shehu said the order took effect from October 8, when the president signed it.

According to the order, “any taxpayer who truthfully and voluntarily complies with the conditions of the scheme, pays a one-time levy of 35 percent on the total offshore assets or pays all outstanding taxes, penalties and interest after forensic audit of their offshore assets and income shall obtain immunity from prosecution for tax offenses and offences related to offshore assets, among others.

Equally, failure of any defaulting taxpayer to take advantage of this scheme shall, at the expiration of the scheme result in investigation and enforcement procedures concerning offshore assets anywhere in the world pursuant to information now readily available through automatic exchange of information between Nigeria and foreign countries.”

The statement read: “By this order, Nigerian taxpayers who hold offshore assets and incomes are expected to, within a period of 12 months, declare voluntary those assets and pay taxes on them. When they do this, they should expect to derive certain specified benefits.

“In accordance with the new order, the Federal Government, through the office of the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice will set up a VOARS in Switzerland for all categories of taxpayers who have defaulted in the declaration of their offshore assets, payment of taxes due and collectible subject to the fulfillment of the terms and conditions as stipulated in the order, or any other subsequent complementary regulations that follow.

To avoid the abuse of this process, the Federal Government makes clear that the “scheme is open to all persons, entities, and their intermediaries holding offshore assets and are in default of their tax obligations in any way, including those who are not already under investigation by law enforcement agencies in Nigeria or any other country and have not been charged with any crimes including theft of public funds or obtaining offshore assets through corrupt practices.

“In signing the order, President Buhari noted that under the Nigerian law, every citizen has the duty to declare his or her income and assets and pay taxes on them but regretted that this, in most instances, had not been the case.

“The sad reality is that efforts to recover these taxes from defaulters through litigation are often frustrated by the complications caused by the change in the character and nature of such assets, insufficient financial intelligence, long delays in courts, among several other reasons.

“President Buhari is optimistic that the new scheme will help to facilitate the expedient regularization of offshore assets connected to Nigeria and lead to “a new expanded tax base for the Federal Government, and also fund the Nigeria Infrastructure Fund in Switzerland.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/buhari-signs-executive-order-targetting-tax-of-nigerians-with-foreign-assets/amp

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2019
forgiveness:

Don't be ignorant, Nigerian government receives tax form UBA Kenya. grin

Nigerians now to pay tax on foreign assets

Jamilah Nasir

President Muhammadu Buhari has signed an executive order mandating Nigerian taxpayers to declare and pay tax on their offshore assets.

Garba Shehu, presidential spokesman, announced this in a statement on Wednesday.

According to the statement, asset owners have a 12-month window grace to declare and pay tax on their assets, under the new executive order number eight, tagged Voluntary Offshore Assets Regularization Scheme (VOARS).

Shehu said the order took effect from October 8, when the president signed it.

According to the order, “any taxpayer who truthfully and voluntarily complies with the conditions of the scheme, pays a one-time levy of 35 percent on the total offshore assets or pays all outstanding taxes, penalties and interest after forensic audit of their offshore assets and income shall obtain immunity from prosecution for tax offenses and offences related to offshore assets, among others.

Equally, failure of any defaulting taxpayer to take advantage of this scheme shall, at the expiration of the scheme result in investigation and enforcement procedures concerning offshore assets anywhere in the world pursuant to information now readily available through automatic exchange of information between Nigeria and foreign countries.”

The statement read: “By this order, Nigerian taxpayers who hold offshore assets and incomes are expected to, within a period of 12 months, declare voluntary those assets and pay taxes on them. When they do this, they should expect to derive certain specified benefits.

“In accordance with the new order, the Federal Government, through the office of the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice will set up a VOARS in Switzerland for all categories of taxpayers who have defaulted in the declaration of their offshore assets, payment of taxes due and collectible subject to the fulfillment of the terms and conditions as stipulated in the order, or any other subsequent complementary regulations that follow.

To avoid the abuse of this process, the Federal Government makes clear that the “scheme is open to all persons, entities, and their intermediaries holding offshore assets and are in default of their tax obligations in any way, including those who are not already under investigation by law enforcement agencies in Nigeria or any other country and have not been charged with any crimes including theft of public funds or obtaining offshore assets through corrupt practices.

“In signing the order, President Buhari noted that under the Nigerian law, every citizen has the duty to declare his or her income and assets and pay taxes on them but regretted that this, in most instances, had not been the case.

“The sad reality is that efforts to recover these taxes from defaulters through litigation are often frustrated by the complications caused by the change in the character and nature of such assets, insufficient financial intelligence, long delays in courts, among several other reasons.

“President Buhari is optimistic that the new scheme will help to facilitate the expedient regularization of offshore assets connected to Nigeria and lead to “a new expanded tax base for the Federal Government, and also fund the Nigeria Infrastructure Fund in Switzerland.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/buhari-signs-executive-order-targetting-tax-of-nigerians-with-foreign-assets/amp
You are very stupid. Let me use that statement on you again . You just copy and past without reading the information therein.

The general rule is a company pays tax where its operations are. For multi-nationals they pay in each country in which they operate and for a nigeria private individual company, they would only pay Nigeria tax on the distributed profits from those subsidiary companies, less credits for profits taxes already paid locally.

So Taxation authority can only exists within the borders of the taxing authority's governance. Town taxes, state taxes, national taxes are all limited by their respective borders.

So Income earned outside the borders of Nigeria is beyond the reach of any Nigeria taxing authority. Until that income crosses into Nigeria borders. it is then taxible in the country in which it was earned. However when it crosses Nigeria border, it is immediately taxable.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2019
vaxx1:
You are very stupid. Let me use that statement on you again . You just copy and past without reading the information therein.

The general rule is a company pays tax where its operations are. For multi-nationals they pay in each country in which they operate and for a nigeria private individual company, they would only pay Nigeria tax on the distributed profits from those subsidiary companies, less credits for profits taxes already paid locally.

So Taxation authority can only exists within the borders of the taxing authority's governance. Town taxes, state taxes, national taxes are all limited by their respective borders.

So Income earned outside the borders of Nigeria is beyond the reach of any Nigeria taxing authority. Until that income crosses into Nigeria borders. it is then taxible in the country in which it was earned. However when it crosses Nigeria border, it is immediately taxable.

Nigeria receives tax from every companies that have branches outside NIGERIA but your ignorant self alluded those companies don't pay tax to the federal government of Nigeria. That's the lie I am bursting. grin

Who doesn't know UBA must pay tax to the Kenyan government? Bhuhahahaha! grin

You are too dull for my liking. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I haven't seen one since late 90s. People still use them?
Yes.Its rare but I saw it about 4 years back

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2019
forgiveness:

Nigeria receives tax from every companies that have branches outside NIGERIA but your ignorant self alluded those companies don't pay tax to the federal government of Nigeria. That's the lie I am bursting. grin

Who doesn't know UBA must pay tax to the Kenyan government? Bhuhahahaha! grin

You are too dull for my liking. grin
You are even more stupid than i think of.

How those remmiting profit to Nigeria UBA pulse become a tax to Nigeria Goverment. Learn if you dont know .

Tax is diffrent from profit. UBA kenya is paying her direct earn profit into their own pulse not Nigeria Goverment pulse.

So burst the lie again zombie illiterate

The idiot is Comparing tax with profit.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:56am On Apr 02, 2019
vaxx1:
You are even more stupid than i think of.

How those remmiting profit to Nigeria UBA pulse become a tax to Nigeria Goverment. Learn if you dont know .

Tax is diffrent from profit. UBA kenya is paying her direct earn profit into their own pulse not Nigeria Goverment pulse.

So bust the lie again zombie illiterate

Just keep mute. You are ignorant about Nigeria's VOARS law. Next! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Really? It doesn't leave scorch marks?

I have never used it
So i don't know
It is a dangerous machine

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
forgiveness:

Just keep mute. You are ignorant about Nigeria's VOARS law. Next! grin
You have been educated once again so continue with your stupidity as usual .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
vaxx1:
You have been educated once again so continue with your stupidity as usual .

Oya! Explain VOARS? grin

Let us see how educated you are. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
forgiveness:

Oya! Explain VOARS? grin

Let us see how educated you are. grin
Go learn the diffrence between profit and tax first. Then jump into Google to learn the rest.

As for me, it will be too stupid to engage you in somethings more challenging to your mental health.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
Kazikazi:
Tanzania
Natural view

Tanzania is very beautiful, but I can't help to notice that the girls seem to have chunky/tree trunk legs or maybe it's just a coincidence. Shrugs.

Anyway, do you have townships over there?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
Yes, you ought to weep for that zoo sh1thole called nigeria. a dirty, smelly gutter country where grown up "engineers" fight over a bottle of fanta cool https://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov

you have to weep for that useless apehole where people are kidnapped for a ransom of coke and a a bottle of coke cool
you have to weep for that nonsense mumu country now certified as the world headquarters for poverty http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/112-5-million-nigerians-live-in-poverty-nbs/
you have to weep for the Federal Republic of Fools now officillay classified as the 6th most miserable country in the world
you have to weep for shitnigeria where 91 million apes are desperately poor
you have to weep for a nigeria whose leader is a clueless, illiterate, certificateless cattle rearer
you have to weep for Bokogeria where life expectancy is incredible 46 years
you have to weep for your cursed country that imports refined fuel despite being the largest producer of oil in Africa
you have to weep for nigeria that cannot produce even six hours of electricity for its impoverished citizens
you have to weep for that useless, shameless sh1thole where 65 percent of the foolish people are unemployed

[s]
abbeg:

In the eyes of the blind the one eyed man is king.
That's why petrodollax's clueless rantings seem amazing to you.
I weep for Ghana. (
[/s]

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
vaxx1:
Go learn the diffrence between profit amd tax first. Then jump into Google to learn the rest.

As for me, it will be too stupid to engage you in somethings more challenging to your mental health.

Explain the meaning of VOARS or keep mute. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
Kazikazi:
How can someone go to cut that thing in a bush in this century? What a no sense!

Well, it depends on the culture, really. Some people are very proud of certain aspects of their culture. In the Xhosa tradition, this is THE most important milestone that everyone looks forward to, from the moment a baby boy is born in the family. It is a cause for celebration. The last time we had one was about 12 years ago with a cousin, now we're looking forward to my nephew's turn in 3 or 4 years time.
It goes way beyond the obvious. They get taught how to tackle their new roles in the family/society as men. A Xhosa man is not a bìtch with a loud mouth. They carry themselves a certain way, as in, "talk quietly but carry a big stick". I think most people still go there for the life lessons, basically. Being a gentleman never goes out of style wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
tylann:

Yeah cool
Respect grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
Kazikazi:
How can someone go to cut that thing in a bush in this century? What a no sense!
kazikazi every body got his/her style...i never went to bush but people do that..its a passage in one's life an it ok..Actually boys learn alot from that experience..its like joining a college..much is not about education but how you socialize with fellow comrades.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
PetroDollax:
Yes, you ought to weep for that zoo sh1thole called nigeria. a dirty, smelly gutter country where grown up "engineers" fight over a bottle of fanta cool https://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov

you have to weep for that useless apehole where people are kidnapped for a ransom of coke and a a bottle of coke cool
you have to weep for that nonsense mumu country now certified as the world headquarters for poverty http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/112-5-million-nigerians-live-in-poverty-nbs/
you have to weep for the Federal Republic of Fools now officillay classified as the 6th most miserable country in the world
you have to weep for shitnigeria where 91 million apes are desperately poor
you have to weep for a nigeria whose leader is a clueless, illiterate, certificateless cattle rearer
you have to weep for Bokogeria where life expectancy is incredible 46 years
you have to weep for your cursed country that imports refined fuel despite being the largest producer of oil in Africa
you have to weep for nigeria that cannot produce even six hours of electricity for its impoverished citizens
you have to weep for that useless, shameless sh1thole where 65 percent of the foolish people are unemplyed

[s][/s]
Petrodollax,petrodollax,petrodollax.You never cease to amaze me.Just when you think, 'okay,he cant possibly get any dumber' you come back and wow us grin grin,leaving us with our mouths hanging open. grin grin 65% unemployed,so children should get jobs too or everyone in Nigeria is an adult no? I don't even want to start with your other points cos it enters one ear,and soars out the other.It's the same for all you Ghanaians.Doesn't nigeria still produce more electricity than Ghana? or is it because we are plenty?
'People are kidnapped for a bottle of coke'
That alone sums it all.Your skulls emptiness resonates through that sentence.Or is it just a lame joke?
Truth is Ghana has the same or more problems than Nigeria.we have yahoo,you have sarkawa.
we have bh you have small groups of bandits that somehow manage to hold territories.the list goes on.
Remember Ghana is the second most corrupt in W.Africa
Even in the bad things you still play second fiddle grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
Kazikazi:
That look like Serengeti in Tz
Kenya and Tanzania are beautiful countries....tell your fellow naijas to post their best an compare grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
jaycent:
Pac was a real nigga? But pac is still a boy to Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg and ice cube? Look at what Dre told "Baba Ja" aka Jarule?

You niggaz don't even got a car
You're so far under my radar
I don't even know who the fvck you are
To tell you to suck my dick while I'm pissin
I don't even listen to your shitt to know who the fvck I'm dissin
The media just feeds into these feuds
Tryin to add fuel to the fire. This little nigga, Ja Rule
Talking bout he's gonna slap me. Nigga please
You gotta jump and swing up to hit me in the knees
I laugh at these magazines when they interview em
All they doin is making fake threats to us through em
And pussy you're not Pac, I knew em
Pac was a real nigga, you just a fvckin insult to em
It's too bad we had to fallout before he passes
If he could see this shitt now, he'd be whoopin your ass.
so true...but problem with pac was he was too deep into gang thingy..probability was high h'll come out dead...That was music then..i hate today's fakes..its all about gucci an stuff grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
forgiveness:

I also saw a documentary on Mombasa and ever since then I don't take them seriously. grin

So shocked to see a far contrast of what they portray here.
Its as if all the countries on earth had a huge clean up.And guess where they dumped their garbage?
mombasa!! grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Kenya and Tanzania are beautiful countries....tell your fellow naijas to post their best an compare grin grin
Nigeria and west Africa in general aren't as scenic as east and southern Africa.Comparing the two wouldn't be fair as we aren't really 'endowed' if you know what I mean.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
Africa2019:
Shame on all of you.This discussion is a good example of why its so hard for this continent to get ahead.Very divisible people with extremely fragile egos.

What does it benefit anyone when you tear each other down like this?

Wonder why its so easy for African countries to be interfered with, look no further, these are the kind of people this continent has.All of Africa needs to be united as much as possible to get started with the very big task of catching up with the rest of the world, but these are the so called young people of Africa who are supposed to lead us to the future, shame shame shame.
serious calm down guy..its Ok to feel that way..first time here you feel like vomiting..nasty stuff spoken an responded..afterwards things calm down (your mind)..then later ya part of it...stick around an observe...
On the other hand dont judge alot coz we are having fun an learning stuff about other Africans..

Bythe way i think you should start with twitter..me believe its evil..too much cursing an stuff.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
abbeg:
Nigeria and west Africa in general aren't as scenic as east and southern Africa.Comparing the two wouldn't be fair as we aren't really 'endowed' if you know what I mean.
grin grin OK but i feel ya havent exploited much what you have...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
Look at this evil scumbag without brain, a serious waste of space. Hahahaha who left your cage open? You are a living proof that a man can live without a brain! how dare you compare your certified shithole with Ghana? And how is it Ghana's fault that your country is at the bottom of the poverty pit? grin grin grin nigerians love poverty. that was why they voted for certificateless, clueless buhari who is busy selling poverty as a virtue grin nigerians and poverty are like 5 and 6 grin one fool even drank gutter water to celebrate buhari's 'victory' grin did you see those nigerians scooping groundnut oil from a dirty gutter on nairaland? grin grin grin

poverty, foolishness and stvpidity are the fastest growing industry today in sh1tland grin grin grin grin
[s]
abbeg:
Petrodollax,petrodollax,petrodollax.You never cease to amaze me.Just when you think, 'okay,he cant possibly get any dumber' you come back and wow us grin grin,leaving us with our mouths hanging open. grin grin 65% unemployed,so children should get jobs too or everyone in Nigeria is an adult no? I don't even want to start with your other points cos it enters one ear,and soars out the other.It's the same for all you Ghanaians.Doesn't nigeria still produce more electricity than Ghana? or is it because we are plenty?
'People are kidnapped for a bottle of coke'
That alone sums it all.Your skulls emptiness resonates through that sentence.Or is it just a lame joke?
Truth is Ghana has the same or more problems than Nigeria.we have yahoo,you have sarkawa.
we have bh you have small groups of bandits that somehow manage to hold territories.the list goes on.
Remember Ghana is the second most corrupt in W.Africa
Even in the bad things you still play second fiddle D D
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) (4157) (4158) (4159) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.