Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6209853 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4169) (4170) (4171) (4172) (4173) (4174) (4175) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Oh yeah,true that.Private school kids are more likely to speak with a model C accent as it is called.When Jon Stuart first I introduced Trevor some Americans thought he was British,I still remember his critics asking "why is this British guy hosting a show about American politics?".Honestly,we don't have a standard accent which pretty much explain why our accents are one of the hardest to copy,even American actors don't know how to sound South African when they portray a South African character.

Isn't that true for every country in the world?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 14(m): 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Pretoria is a city near Johannesburg, both in the Gauteng province.

This is Pretoria, gauteng

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 14(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
jaycent:
I thought Pretoria is another city in South Africa oo. I never knew is in Johannesburg!

This is Johannesburg, gauteng

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
Jonraid:
BSC in Geography with interest in hydrology and climatology.I'm already at KARI Mtwapa in attachment as a junior lab technician at their weather station.It's interesting to note that I've done some short stints at KARI's land science department, community outreach department and sales office,this is when they learned that I had done units dealing with geographical surveying,geo-economics,population geography and geography of rural development in my transcript!

At least those are 'science stuffs'. Unfortunately, I doubt you'd fancy making jikos after all that education. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
obaaderemi:
Good monkey!

Obaboon - shut up and cool your burnt baboon ass. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 14(m): 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
This is Sandton, Johannesburg, gauteng

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 14(m): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
This is Durban, kwazulu natal

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Kazikazi:
Yes most people who has science or engineering are more practical in almost all aspects of their lives.Thats makes them more valuable than those who wasted their time to study empty theoretrical subjects like history

What did you study wherever you studied Mr. Kumamoto? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Kazikazi:
You are right.Some they sell curios

What do Tanzanians do in SA Mr. Kumamoto? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Amatola mountains, where the Xhosa wars were fought cry

Who are the more dominant community in SA? Xhosa or Zulu?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Pretoria is a city near Johannesburg, both in the Gauteng province.

We don't blame you. You're stupid and ignorant.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 14(m): 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Who are the more dominant community in SA? Xhosa or Zulu?

The good thing about south africa, no tribe makes more than 50% of population. Zulus make up 20% and Xhosas make up 16%.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I don't know lol. I only know my Jung's personality type, which is INTJ.

Let's see what personality you have. Take the test smiley

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.123test.com/jung-personality-test/&ved=2ahUKEwjFu8DBsLPhAhUQQxUIHV1hBCMQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0LnRdd8WWfMoA6fYz2wN9M&cshid=1554275810733

Yee my dear I did take the test halfway when you posted and got too tired from the many queries, some got me a little worked up angry becaue they were ambiguous. So I went for some errands cool. Just completed. Apparently im ISTJ. And who the hell is Jung?

Introverts tend to be reflective, reserved and private. A popular misconception is that Introverts are shy - this is not necessarily so. They draw their energy from their own thoughts and the time they spend alone. Introverts do not need people around them all the time.
Sensors live in the present. They rely on facts, handle practical matters well and like things to be concrete and measurable.
Thinkers make decisions using logic and impersonal analysis. They think with their heads rather than their hearts.
Judgers prefer a lifestyle that is decisive, planned and orderly. They like a life that is organized and controlled.

An ISTJ at-a-glance
You are a no nonsense type of person who is reserved, very responsible and dependable. You say what you mean and mean what you say. With good reason, people rely on you. You are conscientious and have traditional values. You have strong concentration skills and focus on what's necessary to achieve the task at hand. You see a job through to the end - with a great amount of commitment.

You are not threatened by constructive criticism and you stay cool when others are losing control.
Although you care about the feelings of others, you can remain utterly objective and make the tough calls when necessary.

You are not very demonstrative and may find it difficult to be spontaneous. Your reserved nature may prevent you from broadcasting to others just how great you are! You may tend to hide your strengths and dry sense of wit. However, on other occasions, you will surprise and amuse people with your ideas and humorous view of life. Every Jung Personality type has one or two specific nicknames that concisely describe your Jung personality type, e.g. Inventor, Strategist, Protector and others.

Share your Jung results too. What is the N for in your case? Hope its not nigger grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 04, 2019
ednited:

Didn't find the reason why I am here.

Why are you talking as if anyone is forcing you to be here? If you have no reason to be here you just leave.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 04, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Hope so too,killing people will never be the answer to any problem....lol is that how you pronounce it in Kenya cheesy

No I've heard it severally from SA media guys and of course there's the 1 n only Treva! grin Nobody has popularized your peculiar accent like Treva and he makes it so witty. It got to a point where whenever I hear a SA person talking I feel like its funny already even if its not grin You have a cool accent wink (Im talking about the one that is more popularized out here). Of course I know different people speak differently that goes without saying. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 04, 2019
obaaderemi:
grin When a grown man starts ranting this way and throwing shades at mothers and fathers,it means he realizes he's been beaten stupid and got nothing tangible left to say. grin Crybaby.

You can cry all you want, as long as you do that on a Nigerian site,it means your destiny is controlled by Nigerians. Keep crying. grin

Wat? Nigguh! None of your theatrics will prevent your mama from being posted grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:38am On Apr 04, 2019
vaxx2:
This lunatic had to write his autobiography in a form of rant and he thinks any reasonable induvidual who read this stupidity I will make you more useless than a sanitary pad, i promise. Anyway, i have tame you not to use that your usual parlance again. A TYPICAL SIGN TO SHOW I HAVE SUBJUGATE YOU.

first of all write properly, so that people can feel your pain.Nobody waste his time reading this incomprehensible hogwash you put there.

I actually didn't read what you wrote , but i can feel it is about your pains.

Socrates had something to say about you. He said that the unexamined life is not worth living. Which means It is better for you be as dead than to go through life as an idiot without a shred of intelligence and doesn't amount to anything of value. It is a wasted existence and an insult to those who could have come instead. People like you are just another blight on the flourishing human plant. Cancerous cells that humanity needs to be rid of.

I was right for calling you a subhuman, you bonobos deserve to be treated like beasts and exterminated like vermin. I don't consider you human, and I would heartily cheer on anyone that inflicts any form of brutality on you, no matter how horrific.

Calling vaxx1 a psycothic is not an insult, and your opinion of vaxx1 is as irrelevant and inconsequential as the grim destiny of failure and destitution you brought into this world as you exited from that kingdom of MALADY and MISFORTUNE . .....

I will treat you more than the bonobo you call yourself. Simpleton fellow.

Useless fool with no ounce of sense...I would insult the shiit out of your illiterate ass today...why did you have to annul my writing .let me guess it is because you are too ashame to leave it there so every one can read while you quote me...
You claimed not to have read my writeup but yet you stole two words that obviously touched your balls(psychotic and lunatic )...you are too useless to communicate with...even a two year old would not make the mistake you just made.......you are extremely daft and does not reason while you talk..As for the parlance you have so long held onto , I must say I dropped it not because I wanted to but because I had to listen to the plea of my brothers and of course chrisagyei and so many others that told me to stop so that I don't add more to the existing mutilation I have done to your ram shackled life....Anyway having said all that ,I would like to jump to my main topic .

On the 2nd of April 2019 marked the height of your illiteracy. ..the point where you moved from being foolish to extremely foolish...you went and plagiarised someone's work on quora and ran here with it claiming to have written it so we can shower praise on your intellect...unfortunately for you were caught and exposed by THE ENCHANTER and just when I taught that you would revolt against him the moment he posted that picture from quora indicating that you stole someone's work,you didn't .instead you went cold and died naturally. ..that is how I want you to remain,cause if you raise your ugly head again on these thread to call someone an illiterate even if it is a kenyan, I can assure you that you would have me to contend with....I noticed how you went incommunicado today just because you are too afraid of both myself and theenchanter who has been waiting earnestly for you..please comeback no one is sending you away so long as you can a
maintain a good behaviour while arguing ,we are cool...
Pls do note that I said some harsh thing about you when I quoted the enchanter the previous time ,I am sure you must have seen it but chose to ignore it just so you would avoid the embarrassment that follows it ..I won't troll you here on that,unless of course if your have the temerity to go back and quote me on that then I would pounce fully on you and make you see why you need a better education. ..
Let me leave your illiterate life for now cause you are a parody of literacy....

Useless lowlife illiterate with a cheap educational investment

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

What do you study in campus? Jikotronics Engineering? Yo know I don't think anything less is going to get you any job at Kumamoto Jiko Engineering Solutions. grin grin grin grin

cc. kazikazi

Jikotroniki grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I think they listen to some accents from the likes of Malema & think we all talk like that.

Not Malema. Its a general thing. Every country has that stereotypical accent, including the Brits, Aussies, Newzies, Americans. I'm 99 % certain one of either you or Jayce speaks like that grin. Share your voice recordings grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:48am On Apr 04, 2019
[quote author=14 I

NOW i AM SO CONFUSED...is it that Sandton,pretoria,johannesburg are planned city within a confined area...if yes , is it a south African thing to list them separately even though they are both close and equally occupy the same area...I am curious
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 04, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Haha.They got their heads far up his rectum they can't even do research.Everything they learn about SA is through Malema,and that's not a reliable source.

XhosaNostra:

It always makes me laugh when people say things like "Bleks", "Cowntry" etc, as if we all pronounce words like that. Not knowing that we also have people with better diction. Malema's accent is probably a Seshego accent, although I've met people from there who enunciate words differently.

You cant put the blame on us when we depend on media and the most popular SA folks are your politicians, comedians, musicians etc and they always stick to the plan grin

Listen grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsmZeVdYOQk

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 04, 2019
samorobo:
[quote author=14 I

NOW i AM SO CONFUSED...is it that Sandton,pretoria,johannesburg are planned city within a confined area...if yes , is it a south African thing to list them separately even though they are both close and equally occupy the same area...I am curious

Conurbation. Check it out.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:56am On Apr 04, 2019
theenchanter:
u dey mind d mumu... they think posting junks on d internet makes their plight right.

I doubt if the mumu even knows that the eco currency will be printed in nigeria.

They call that name nigeria with so much disregard. ..even their president cannot address us that way...they always choose to ignore nigeria's influence on the continent. ...I ask between ghana and nigeria who has more influence on the continent. ..A good example to that question is the intra african free trade agreement. ...that agreement is pending because of nigeria,it is as if we are the one in front of africa's progress..that is how much of a GIANT we are

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:00am On Apr 04, 2019
[quote author=TayserMahri post=77245493][/quote]

Why use the sentence check it out when you attached no file to it ....except for the conurbation which has partially answered my question...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 04, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Exactly.Actually,South African accents sometimes vary according to native language with which one speaks and the region one grew up in.Some people would argue that SA accent is a bit closer to British accent because of the colonial influence of course.How Malema speaks may be because of the Pedi dialect in Seshego or he is just doing it on purpose to annoy white people.The outsiders think we all speak with the "comrade accent" and that's so further from the truth.

Not at all Jace. Your accent is very far from the British exxent grin Unless you argue that all former British colonies have British accents. The SA accent is very super duper distinct, standalone, peculiar and prominent. As you said, the mother teng does matter as does the schooling, as well as village vs city upbringing. Also sometimes I feel that some humans are more conscious of their conspicuous accents than others. In this dpt Kenya is number 1 slay king on the continent. Our president for instance speaks a less diluted form of english than your presidents ( I think all of them). And if you thought Uhuru is slay king then listen to former president Kibaki (before age caught up with him). Our DP Ruto speaks flawless, almost accent free. Lets not even talk of PLO Lumumba. All in all, the core of the meta here is the humor in the accent, not even the accent itself grin Trevor knows it best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 04, 2019
samorobo:

Why use the sentence check it out when you attached no file to it ....except for the conurbation which has partially answered my question...

I meant check out on google.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 04, 2019
obaaderemi:
Oh,that was your Kibera brother. grin

dont sit on fire again grin

See your tail is gone. If you want to sit on fire talk to engineer kumamoto he can install you a titanium ass grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 04, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Oh yeah,true that.Private school kids are more likely to speak with a model C accent as it is called.When Jon Stuart first I introduced Trevor some Americans thought he was British,I still remember his critics asking "why is this British guy hosting a show about American politics?".Honestly,we don't have a standard accent which pretty much explain why our accents are one of the hardest to copy,even American actors don't know how to sound South African when they portray a South African character.

The query is, what accent does Blaze have? grin And what about Nostra. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Amatola mountains, where the Xhosa wars were fought cry

What were the wars about?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:06am On Apr 04, 2019
TayserMahri:

I meant check out on google.

Ok
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 04, 2019
Kazikazi:
Yes most people who has science or engineering are more practical in almost all aspects of their lives.Thats makes them more valuable than those who wasted their time to study empty theoretrical subjects like history

So what do you think? Shouldn't we just kill all those non-scientific mofos? I hope you know every bit of you sounds like one of those people of theoretical subjects (just your reasoning alone).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:42am On Apr 04, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I was referring to that uncle who almost wanted to do the dirty with you when you were younger,but now I remember you said that was 2000.Thanks for opening up,now I understand better.You were too young when you lost your parents babes cry sad ,not to evoke those memories but I take it must have been the hardest times in your life.I apologise in advance if I'm being too deep.

That was my sister's BF lol.

Anyway, yes it was, but everything happens for a reason smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4169) (4170) (4171) (4172) (4173) (4174) (4175) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.