Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6207167 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4170) (4171) (4172) (4173) (4174) (4175) (4176) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:06am On Apr 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Who are the more dominant community in SA? Xhosa or Zulu?

It depends what you mean by dominance, in what arena?

For an example, Zulus are the largest by numbers. But in politics, we're more dominant etc. If you're talking music, then we tend to go neck for neck. They dominate the taxi industry. I'd say because we're the two largest groups, we tend to show up more so to speak. Zulus can be aggressive & dominating in nature, so we tend to clash. Xhosa people don't take shit from anyone, even they know that. During Mfecane, when Shaka was chasing other ethnic groups around all over South Africa & beyond, not once did he step up on Xhosa territory. Xhosa people are not the type to let ANYONE bossy them around. We will defend ourselves whatever it takes. A Zulu man can control other women, but with a Xhosa woman, even their men know we're not child's play. They're forever lamenting about how horrible we are etc.

Which ethnic group is the most dominant in Kenya?

Anyway, a classic example of a Xhosa woman taking on Zulu men tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:10am On Apr 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

We don't blame you. You're stupid and ignorant.

Huh?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:37am On Apr 04, 2019
TayserMahri:

Yee my dear I did take the test halfway when you posted and got too tired from the many queries, some got me a little worked up angry becaue they were ambiguous. So I went for some errands cool. Just completed. Apparently im ISTJ. And who the hell is Jung?

Introverts tend to be reflective, reserved and private. A popular misconception is that Introverts are shy - this is not necessarily so. They draw their energy from their own thoughts and the time they spend alone. Introverts do not need people around them all the time.
Sensors live in the present. They rely on facts, handle practical matters well and like things to be concrete and measurable.
Thinkers make decisions using logic and impersonal analysis. They think with their heads rather than their hearts.
Judgers prefer a lifestyle that is decisive, planned and orderly. They like a life that is organized and controlled.

An ISTJ at-a-glance
You are a no nonsense type of person who is reserved, very responsible and dependable. You say what you mean and mean what you say. With good reason, people rely on you. You are conscientious and have traditional values. You have strong concentration skills and focus on what's necessary to achieve the task at hand. You see a job through to the end - with a great amount of commitment.

You are not threatened by constructive criticism and you stay cool when others are losing control.
Although you care about the feelings of others, you can remain utterly objective and make the tough calls when necessary.

You are not very demonstrative and may find it difficult to be spontaneous. Your reserved nature may prevent you from broadcasting to others just how great you are! You may tend to hide your strengths and dry sense of wit. However, on other occasions, you will surprise and amuse people with your ideas and humorous view of life. Every Jung Personality type has one or two specific nicknames that concisely describe your Jung personality type, e.g. Inventor, Strategist, Protector and others.

Share your Jung results too. What is the N for in your case? Hope its not nigger grin

Carl Gustav Jung was a famous psychiatrist & psychoanalyst. Do you agree with your analysis?

"N" stands for intuition lol.

Hmmm...we have some similarities, I see wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:48am On Apr 04, 2019
TayserMahri:

Not Malema. Its a general thing. Every country has that stereotypical accent, including the Brits, Aussies, Newzies, Americans. I'm 99 % certain one of either you or Jayce speaks like that grin. Share your voice recordings grin

Trust me, I don't speak like that.

Butchy aka Jaqenhgar, do I speak like Malema? LMFAO.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:53am On Apr 04, 2019
TayserMahri:

You cant put the blame on us when we depend on media and the most popular SA folks are your politicians, comedians, musicians etc and they always stick to the plan grin

Listen grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsmZeVdYOQk

What I'm more interested in knowing is if you sound like THAT guy? He has a kwerekwere accent grin

What's wrong with their accents? angry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:59am On Apr 04, 2019
TayserMahri:

What were the wars about?

Over land, with the colonialists. We were the 1st people they met when they arrived in South Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Huh?

Sorry, I meant to quote Jaycent. I'm sending a bouquet of flowers to apologise formally.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Sorry, I meant to quote Jaycent. I'm sending a bouquet of flowers to apologise formally.

Hahaha. OK smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:35am On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It depends what you mean by dominance, in what arena?

For an example, Zulus are the largest by numbers. But in politics, we're more dominant etc. If you're talking music, then we tend to go neck for neck. They dominate the taxi industry. I'd say because we're the two largest groups, we tend to show up more so to speak. Zulus can be aggressive & dominating in nature, so we tend to clash. Xhosa people don't take shit from anyone, even they know that. During Mfecane, when Shaka was chasing other ethnic groups around all over South Africa & beyond, not once did he step up on Xhosa territory. Xhosa people are not the type to let ANYONE bossy them around. We will defend ourselves whatever it takes. A Zulu man can control other women, but with a Xhosa woman, even their men know we're not child's play. They're forever lamenting about how horrible we are etc.

Which ethnic group is the most dominant in Kenya?

Anyway, a classic example of a Xhosa woman taking on Zulu men tongue

That's interesting. Sounds like two communities are really dominant.

In Kenya, economically it's definitely the Kikuyu.

In sports, the Kalenjin win over 70% of marathons not just in Kenya but in the world! In football and rugby - it's the Luos and Luhyas.

Academically, I haven't seen a community that really dominates. All Kenyans are hungry for education though Luos boast of having the largest number of professors.

Kikuyu women normally boast of being dominant over men thought most non-Kikuyus will say they can only dominate their own men because if they tried that crap elsewhere they'll be taught a lesson.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:35am On Apr 04, 2019
TayserMahri:

Jikotroniki grin

Jikotroniki inginiaringi. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:38am On Apr 04, 2019
14:

The good thing about south africa, no tribe makes more than 50% of population. Zulus make up 20% and Xhosas make up 16%.

That's similar to Kenya too.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:44am On Apr 04, 2019
TayserMahri:

Not at all Jace. Your accent is very far from the British exxent grin Unless you argue that all former British colonies have British accents. The SA accent is very super duper distinct, standalone, peculiar and prominent. As you said, the mother teng does matter as does the schooling, as well as village vs city upbringing. Also sometimes I feel that some humans are more conscious of their conspicuous accents than others. In this dpt Kenya is number 1 slay king on the continent. Our president for instance speaks a less diluted form of english than your presidents ( I think all of them). And if you thought Uhuru is slay king then listen to former president Kibaki (before age caught up with him). Our DP Ruto speaks flawless, almost accent free. Lets not even talk of PLO Lumumba. All in all, the core of the meta here is the humor in the accent, not even the accent itself grin Trevor knows it best.

Sure, and you can't really use the accent of people who went to international schools to judge the accent of your country. The real accent is what the average man on the street speaks.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:46am On Apr 04, 2019
TayserMahri:

So what do you think? Shouldn't we just kill all those non-scientific mofos? I hope you know every bit of you sounds like one of those people of theoretical subjects (just your reasoning alone).

To me he actually sounds like he barely completed high school.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:49am On Apr 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

That's interesting. Sounds like two communities are really dominant.

In Kenya, economically it's definitely the Kikuyu.

In sports, the Kalenjin win over 70% of marathons not just in Kenya but in the world! In football and rugby - it's the Luos and Luhyas.

Academically, I haven't seen a community that really dominates. All Kenyans are hungry for education though Luos boast of having the largest number of professors.

Kikuyu women normally boast of being dominant over men thought most non-Kikuyus will say they can only dominate their own men because if they tried that crap elsewhere they'll be taught a lesson.

Very insightful, thanks. What ethnic group is Kenyatta?

LMFAO @ Kikuyu women. How are they dominant over men? It's an odd thing to be boastful about, especially for a woman.
Here Xhosa women are known to be full of shit, but we don't go around calling ourselves "head bìtches in charge" or anything like that. In fact, we're often quite submissive, until a man gets too big-headed & annoying.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:57am On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Very insightful, thanks. What ethnic group is Kenyatta?

LMFAO @ Kikuyu women. How are they dominant over men? It's an odd thing to be boastful about, especially for a woman.
Here Xhosa women are known to be full of shit, but we don't go around calling ourselves "head bìtches in charge" or anything like that. In fact, we're often quite submissive, until a man gets too big-headed & annoying.

Well, stuff like taking over family business and running it while keeping the husband at the sidelines. Most cases of husband battering come from Kikuyuland which I find funny because the average Kikuyu woman is physically weaker than the average Luhya, Luo and Kalenjin woman.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:11am On Apr 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Well, stuff like taking over family business and running it while keeping the husband at the sidelines. Most cases of husband battering come from Kikuyuland which I find funny because the average Kikuyu woman is physically weaker than the average Luhya, Luo and Kalenjin woman.

LMFAO. Wow. Funniest & strangest thing I've ever heard. Are the men docile or what?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:19am On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Wow. Funniest & strangest thing I've ever heard. Are the men docile or what?

Not really. Kikuyu men are shrewd businessmen in their own right - though the Kikuyu community owes much of its economic domination to the first president who favored them, there are still few communities in Africa that can match their business acumen. For some weird reason though, everyone claims their women dominate them within their households and run their businesses behind the curtains.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:23am On Apr 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Not really. Kikuyu men are shrewd businessmen in their own right - though the Kikuyu community owes much of its economic domination to the first president who favored them, there are still few communities in Africa that can match their business acumen. For some weird reason though, everyone claims their women dominate them within their households and run their businesses behind the curtains.

Wow. Perhaps they're using diabolical means to exert control over the men, if you kwim wink Because it's just too coincidental.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 7:36am On Apr 04, 2019
I think You have a poor condition that has interfere with your dexterity. Bad handwriting is similar with bad attitude. It seems you really don't care how it is going to affect you. You slack. it shows on the character and attitude just as it shows in the handwriting.

My idiot friend, handwriting should be legible and the person reading it should be able to make sense out of it. If this basic purpose is not solved, it will be labelled a bad handwriting. Its not bad, if you ask me. It is plain careless and lazyness plus a little presence of illiteracy.
samorobo:
Useless fool with no ounce of sense...I would insult the shiit out of your illiterate ass today...why did you have to annul my writing .let me guess it is because you are too ashame to leave it there so every one can read while you quote me...
i can see you have a little adjustments which is commendable , At least it shows you learn when you are being reprimanded. My cyber punishment is indeed working. Kudos.

You claimed not to have read my writeup but yet you stole two words that obviously touched your balls(psychotic and lunatic )...you are too useless to communicate with...even a two year old would not make the mistake you just made.......you are extremely daft and does not reason while you talk..As for the parlance you have so long held onto , I must say I dropped it not because I wanted to but because I had to listen to the plea of my brothers and of course chrisagyei and so many others that told me to stop so that I don't add more to the existing mutilation I have done to your ram shackled life....Anyway having said all that ,I would like to jump to my main topic

Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and think. you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many normal human do but we take it for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. And we sometimes forget that there are challenged bonobo in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never have exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been right . Sort of like parking in a handicap space. You just make a complete extract of stupidity with a low voice that you are subjugated. Any idiot will even understand better.

On the 2nd of April 2019 marked the height of your illiteracy. ..the point where you moved from being foolish to extremely foolish...you went and plagiarised someone's work on quora and ran here with it claiming to have written it so we can shower praise on your intellect...unfortunately for you were caught and exposed by THE ENCHANTER and just when I taught that you would revolt against him the moment he posted that picture from quora indicating that you stole someone's work,you didn't .instead you went cold and died naturally. ..that is how I want you to remain,cause if you raise your ugly head again on these thread to call someone an illiterate even if it is a kenyan, I can assure you that you would have me to contend with....I noticed how you went incommunicado today just because you are too afraid of both myself and theenchanter who has been waiting earnestly for you..please comeback no one is sending you away so long as you can a
maintain a good behaviour while arguing ,we are cool...
Pls do note that I said some harsh thing about you when I quoted the enchanter the previous time ,I am sure you must have seen it but chose to ignore it just so you would avoid the embarrassment that follows it ..I won't troll you here on that,unless of course if your have the temerity to go back and quote me on that then I would pounce fully on you and make you see why you need a better education. ..
Let me leave your illiterate life for now cause you are a parody of literacy....
Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective..i know you are a stark illiterate , Are you also daft along?

Let me educate you a little, Quora is an open source and anybody regardless can go there and copy any information therein but the person doing so must acknowledge it and be able to defend it. You stupidly copy and rewrite my text back to me(i mean the one i perished your career and likewise the one that make you more worthless like a sanitary pad) And you didn't call that plagiarism, you simply went online and took a picture that does not belong to me and you didn't call it copyright infringement . Are you really suffering from my continious knock out? You are yet to come with a good comeback. What i see is frustration and hanger to defend how i impoverished your destiny. And about the rest opinion , it is inconsequential, it is just a weak attempt to cover face. ANY FOOLS KNOWS.

Useless lowlife illiterate with a cheap educational investment
intentionally , i have decided to make my continuous banter with you educative, though i will be flogging you as usual but it will be more constructive henceforth. So that human can learn.

So sambonobos invest in a positive life changing styles , try education, try critical thinking. Use your emotions but make sure you aren't stupid with it. Remember i said, it is better you are dead than you are this dunce . It is a shame to the bonobos family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Kikuyu women are known for assassinating their husbands for money and etc
My mum is kikuyu my dad was a luhya ( khayo)
My mum is bosy most of the times
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:43am On Apr 04, 2019
tylann:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The girl I'm dating now is Kikuyu but I can never let her bring a speck of her bossiness to me. I deal with her Mundu khu Mundu before she even begin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:43am On Apr 04, 2019
tylann:

Did she bossy him around? Sorry, but this is hilarious to me. It reminds me of blackwidows.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:44am On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Wow. Perhaps they're using diabolical means to exert control over the men, if you kwim wink Because it's just too coincidental.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

That is why most most men from other tribes think twice before marrying Kikuyu women
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The girl I'm dating now is Kikuyu but I can never let her bring a speck of her bossiness to me. I deal with her Mundu khu Mundu before she even begin.

No my dad is no longer around cancer did it for Him
No she respected my dad alot
But she terrifys my uncles cool
I don't why they fear her
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:52am On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Did she bossy him around? Sorry, but this is hilarious to me. It reminds me of blackwidows.

She never used to boss my dad around
But my uncles are getting best of her this days cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2019
tylann:

No my dad is no longer around cancer did it for Him
No she respected my dad alot
But she terrifys my uncles cool
I don't why they fear her

Was your dad the first born? For some weird reason, men have a habit of fearing wives of their first born brothers. My dad's eldest brother died in 2002, they still fear his wife to date.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

cheesy cheesy

Wow, you weren't playing. They do have a reputation.

http://trendinginkenya.com/afraid-dating-kikuyu-lady-shocking-facts/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:00am On Apr 04, 2019
tylann:

She never used to boss my dad around
But my uncles are getting best of her this days cool

Hahaha. Would you marry one?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Wow, you weren't playing. They do have a reputation.

http://trendinginkenya.com/afraid-dating-kikuyu-lady-shocking-facts/

Yeah,

I am not going to let a Kikuyu woman womanhandle me around though. I have dated a few and they all say I am a chauvinist just because I don't take their crap.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:02am On Apr 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Was your dad the first born? For some weird reason, men have a habit of fearing wives of their first born brothers. My dad's eldest brother died in 2002, they still fear his wife to date.

No my dad was the third born
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:04am On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Would you marry one?

That remains to be seen
The psychopath i have is a Kikuyu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4170) (4171) (4172) (4173) (4174) (4175) (4176) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.