Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,326 members, 7,867,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6299205 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Guest007:

Firstly, be careful what you put after I AM... because you do create your own reality...

It's really more common sense that hocus pocus... If you believe it's yours then you will carry yourself a certain way and in turn you will attract certain elements within the person or situation...

I like the way Will Smith put it: The universe is fluid, it's not solid, it will move around you and flow with you once you understand the rules...

You ave to quit your e-fights because words only create your own reality, it will never effect the other person grin

i will share some videos with you... Have you heard of Abraham hicks?

Hmmmm...you've raised some good points. Changing how I react to situations was one of my New Year's resolutions this year. But like the rest of them, they were all forgotten by the 2nd of January. I'm still working on the whole Zen/positive thinking thing though, because you're not the 1st person to tell me to calm down. You got me soul-searching, again. Thanks smiley

No, never heard of him. Will very much appreciate the videos. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hmmmm...you've raised some good points. Changing how I react to situations was one of my New Year's resolutions this year. But like the rest of them, they were all forgotten by the 2nd of January. I'm still working on the whole Zen/positive thinking thing though, because you're not the 1st person to tell me to calm down. You got me soul-searching, again. Thanks smiley

No, never heard of him. Will very much appreciate the videos. Thanks in advance.

Awww... I love you sweetie.

I will do just that. kiss kiss kiss kiss

P.s, It's a she and she channels Abraham who is a 7th dimensional being but pls ignore the messenger and listen to the message

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaaderemi:
Okay nah.Our laziness didn't stop us from having the only black owned mobile telecommunications company in Ghana or to establish Ghana's first private TV station. grin You are clearly docile in that hellpit of yours.
there are so many black owned telecommunications companies in Ghana

that dead company is just about to loose it license because its a waste of time.

you're looking for a purpose but you are useless to us
Park yourself somewhere
we don't dabble with failures.

Ghana only started allowing private station in 1997
and the first private stations were Metro TV and TV 3

which of them is Nigerian?

There is noway Nigeria can match Ghana in the media field cause Ghana thought ya what news media is.
go ask zik
grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaaderemi:
You've not said anything to counter the claim that a Nigerian started Ghana's first private TV station. You have only cried and ranted but facts are stubborn. You will forever live in Nigeria's shadow like those before you have done. cheesy
you sound funny and look stupid when you say that,you can't even control Boko haram militants,zamfara bandits,Fulani herdsmen killings,,Niger delta militants who seizes millions of your oil barrels and kidnap all your people including a whole fire service chief of Lagos.Nigeria is bad news.You can't even dictate to Benin republic who smuggle billions of dollars of illegal products into your useless country and. crippling your local farmers and producers,you can't even control war torn Niger and Chad who keep producing Boko haram militants and control your northern states and you say the second biggest economy in West Africa,the fastest growing economy in Africa,the most progressive and most developed country in West Africa is under your smelly poverty shadow,perhaps you should know that you are the poverty capital of the world and you call this what grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Just30:
there are so many black owned telecommunications companies in Ghana

that dead company is just about to loose it license because its a waste of time.

you're looking for a purpose but you are useless to us
Park yourself somewhere
we don't dabble with failures.

Ghana only started allowing private station in 1997
and the first private stations were Metro TV and TV 3

which of them is Nigerian?

There is noway Nigeria can match Ghana in the media field cause Ghana thought ya what news media is.
go ask zik
grin grin grin
Show us links to prove MetroTv and TV3 are the first private TV stations in Ghana.

And while you are at it show us the black owned mobile telecommunications companies in Ghana. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
forgiveness:

How come men kept carrying last in mister world pageants while we dey carry second? grin

Do you actually follow these pageants? undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
Guest007:

There are 5 of us 2 boys and 3 girls and I am the last born, my brothers are married but one has 3 wives and we're looking for a 4th grin grin grin

Big family. I used to envy that when I was younger since I sort of grew up as an only child. My sister is much older. But it also had its perks lol. I was spoiled rotten tongue You're basically the bee's knees to your parents when you're the youngest grin Was it fun growing up with so many siblings?

@bolded, chai! I will give your brother a headache. Spare the poor man's health abeg. Like I said, I was raised as an only child, so sharing doesn't come naturally. I'm all "Mine, Mine, Mine" cheesy
Would you be in a polygamous relationship?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
chrisagyei:
you sound funny,perhaps you should know that you are the poverty capital of the world and you call this what grin
You sound mad.All because a Nigerian started Ghana's first private TV station? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaaderemi:
Show us links to prove MetroTv and TV3 are the first private TV stations in Ghana.

And while you are at it show us the black owned mobile telecommunications companies in Ghana. grin
google is your friend
you will easily find it

before 97 , the only TV station was GTV

After the privatization of the airwaves, the government gave approval to the allocation of frequencies to private television stations. Two private channels went on the air in 1997, with the first being Metro TV and followed by TV3. TV stations soon mushroomed and as of 2017, the total number of TV operators authorized by the National Communications Authority (NCA) in Ghana is 93, out of which only 51 are currently active.

There is almost a maximum penetration for TV , with over half of the population watching TV on a daily basis. Yet, it is only the second most popular news source after radio: 25% of Ghanaians turn towards TV in order to get information. 45.8% of the consumers find the information presented credible, 37.8% neutral, and 14.2% partisan .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Guest007:

Awww... I love you sweetie.

I will do just that. kiss kiss kiss kiss

P.s, It's a she and she channels Abraham who is a 7th dimensional being but pls ignore the messenger and listen to the message

It's like you read my mind @ bolded. I was like "Ok, it's one of those cray cray people who believe in fairies & stuff".
I'll try my best.

Love you too, babe kiss Thanks once again smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Stuff smiley When it happens, hopefully by the end of this year, I'll come gloat grin
be blessed an dont tell anyone about your stuff....

an advice please...Dont follow peoples advice much..world is twisted place...Do ya stuff an thats what matters..Have seen people preach water but they drink wine instead..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Big family. I used to envy that when I was younger since I sort of grew up as an only child. My sister is much older. But it also had its perks lol. I was spoiled rotten tongue You're basically the bee's knees to your parents when you're the youngest grin Was it fun growing up with so many siblings?

@bolded, chai! I will give your brother a headache. Spare the poor man's health abeg. Like I said, I was raised as an only child, so sharing doesn't come naturally. I'm all "Mine, Mine, Mine" cheesy
Would you be in a polygamous relationship?

There's a 20 yr gap between me and the oldest... I was raised by sister because my mum passed away when i was lil so it had it's pro's and con's... We are all really close now but when i was younger, i hated all of them, especially the one that raised me.

as for the bloded see meme grin

I would only do a polygamous relationship for a Billionaire. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaaderemi:
You just displayed your ignorance of Nigerian politics. grin People of kwara are under the governor of kwara state.Incidentally he is Yoruba. grin
the thing wasnt about kwara or kwerekwere but just the definition.. grin

Afonjas (as a metaphor) are generally known as back stabbers and two faced set of people
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's like you read my mind @ bolded. I was like "Ok, it's one of those cray cray people who believe in fairies & stuff".
I'll try my best.

Love you too, babe kiss Thanks once again smiley

Just be open minded grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

be blessed an dont tell anyone about your stuff....

an advice please...Dont follow peoples advice much..world is twisted place...Do ya stuff an thats what matters..Have seen people preach water but they drink wine instead..

Thanks, Mtis smiley

We have some similarities, I like that. If both of us are single by age 40, let's tie the knot grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Thanks, Mtis smiley

We have some similarities, I like that. If both of us are single by age 40, let's tie the knot grin
ya welcome..i'll gonna holla you then...I feel i can withstand ya nagging an stuff grin grin..am immune to some stuff you know...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
Guest007:

There's a 20 yr gap between me and the oldest... I was raised by sister because my mum passed away when i was lil so it had it's pro's and con's... We are all really close now but when i was younger, i hated all of them, especially the one that raised me.

as for the bloded see meme grin

I would only do a polygamous relationship for a Billionaire. lipsrsealed

Awwww, the 1st paragraph hit so much closer to home. I know that feeling very well. Now I love you even more!

LMFAO @ the last part. Would you be faithful? I just don't see myself being faithful to a man with other wives. I'd cheat grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Awwww, the 1st paragraph hit so much closer to home. I know that feeling very well. Now I love you even more!

LMFAO @ the last part. Would you be faithful? I just don't see myself being faithful to a man with other wives. I'd cheat grin

#Emosh kiss

How could I cheat on a Billionaire shocked

I'm not stupid, I'd cheat on the common man in that scenario grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

ya welcome..i'll gonna holla you then...I feel i can withstand ya nagging an stuff grin grin..am immune to some stuff you know...

It's a done deal then tongue
40, 50, 60, 70 it doesn't matter. But let's live & get certain things out of the system 1st grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And yet my rent can feed you & your impoverished family for months grin

Your rent? You mean your welfare check?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
Guest007:

#Emosh kiss

How could I cheat on a Billionaire shocked

I'm not stupid, I'd cheat on the common man in that scenario grin

LMFAO. What about all those lonely nights?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
chrisagyei:
you sound funny and look stupid when you say that,you can't even control Boko haram militants,zamfara bandits,Fulani herdsmen killings,,Niger delta militants who seizes millions of your oil barrels and kidnap all your people including a whole fire service chief of Lagos.Nigeria is bad news.You can't even dictate to Benin republic who smuggle billions of dollars of illegal products into your useless country and. crippling your local farmers and producers,you can't even control war torn Niger and Chad who keep producing Boko haram militants and control your northern states and you say the second biggest economy in West Africa,the fastest growing economy in Africa,the most progressive and most developed country in Africa is under your smelly poverty shadow,perhaps you should know that you are the poverty capital of the world and you call this what grin

When you can't compete kick out the competition I guess. angry cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Your rent? You mean your welfare check?

Yes smiley Isn't my country just ayoba?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. What about all those lonely nights?

I'll count his money grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Guest007:

I'll count his money grin grin grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
AskiaHarem:

When you can't compete kick out the competition I guess. angry cheesy
ok, let me come to your level. What make you think Nigeria is better than GHANA in 2019?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaaderemi:
You sound mad.All because a Nigerian started Ghana's first private TV station? grin
you really sound dumb, when did nigerians start investing in ghana, wasnt it just after 2000s? How then can the first private tv station in ghana be owned by a nigerian ?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
leathalbeast:
you really sound dumb, when did nigerians start investing in ghana, wasnt it just after 2000s? How then can the first private tv station in ghana be owned by a nigerian ?
I don't even know who told him that,they are very dumb that's why I chose to ignore him

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
chrisagyei:
I don't even know who told him that,they are very dumb that's why I chose to ignore him
that is why their leaders have taken them for granted all these years. They are stupid and dumb. they are like slaves in their own country being killed killed and harrassed by fulani herdsmen..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
tylann:
@ south Africans you views on that

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/indepth/opinion/elections-xenophobic-violence-south-africa-190406154752117.html

Obviously the guy is speaking from the other side, which is completely different from how we see it. How are immigrants targeted for no apparent reason? For an example, Zimbabwean maids often steal. They work either for a syndicate or with their BFs because they manage to pack up the owners belongings & disappear never to be seen again. There have been many cases in local publications such as the Laudium Sun, where victims of such crimes paid for advertisements, asking for the public to help them find the thief that disappeared with their property while they were at work. Of course circumstances like that create suspicion & distrust.

I laughed hard @ "Underdevelopment of infrastructure". Rich coming from a Zimbabwean & may I add, condescending as well. It's like letting someone into your house & have them criticizing the state of your home. BS!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.