Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,369 members, 7,868,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6299415 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Obviously the guy is speaking from the other side, which is completely different from how we see it. How are immigrants targeted for no apparent reason? For an example, Zimbabwean maids often steal. They work either for a syndicate or their BFs because they manage to pack up the owners belongings & disappear never to be seen again. There have been many cases in local publications such as the Laudium Sun, where victims of such crimes paid for advertisements, asking for the public to help them find the thief that disappeared with their property while they were at work. Of course circumstances like that create suspicion & distrust.

I laughed hard @ "Underdevelopment of infrastructure". Rich coming from a Zimbabwean & may I add, condescending as well. It's like letting someone into your house & have them criticizing the state of your home. BS!

Okay southy girl

Is it true that your politicians blame everything bad on immigrants
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
forgiveness:

I never see you make sense for once. grin
LMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
tylann:

Okay southy girl

Not without a valid reason. Did you read the attachment I posted earlier from one Igbo guy here on NL? He's also an immigrant living in South Africa, so he sees what's going on & he wasn't economical with the truth.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
forgiveness:

500,000 Ghanians are living in the poverty capital looking for greener pastures away from home flowing with milk and honey. Bhuhahahaha! grin
Take some drinks and chill, my nigga grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
tylann:

Okay southy girl

This right here.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
forgiveness:

Is Ghana richer than Brazil, Argentina and South Africa? Your Ghana was not considered in the committee of nations. grin
Savage, take another drink Abeg grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

This right here.

I read it
That is stupidity there is no need going to another man's country to engage in crime such people should receive no mercy

I also read somewhere that your politicians are using immigrants to score cheap points during there campaigns

There are blaming every ill facing south Africa to immigrants
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
leathalbeast:
that is why their leaders have taken them for granted all these years. They are stupid and dumb. they are like slaves in their own country being killed killed and harrassed by fulani herdsmen..
they are simply stupid.Their people are being killed like cockroaches and their society is lawless buh they still talk like zombies without brains.They are stupidly strange creatures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
forgiveness:

Exactly! 37 state of Nigeria. grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
forgiveness:

See her oversized lips with coloured crayon. She wan fine by force. grin
Hahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaaderemi:
I thought the little Indians were stupid until the Ghanaians happened along. grin
Please stop it grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
forgiveness:

Norway is also on the list. Is Ghana better than Norway? Clown grin
I tire oo grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Big family. I used to envy that when I was younger since I sort of grew up as an only child. My sister is much older. But it also had its perks lol. I was spoiled rotten tongue You're basically the bee's knees to your parents when you're the youngest grin Was it fun growing up with so many siblings?

@bolded, chai! I will give your brother a headache. Spare the poor man's health abeg. Like I said, I was raised as an only child, so sharing doesn't come naturally. I'm all "Mine, Mine, Mine" cheesy
Would you be in a polygamous relationship?

I knew you were a last born! The care free snarkiness and emotionalism are a giveaway for female last borns.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Just30:
google is your friend
you will easily find it

before 97 , the only TV station was GTV

After the privatization of the airwaves, the government gave approval to the allocation of frequencies to private television stations. Two private channels went on the air in 1997, with the first being Metro TV and followed by TV3.
Of course Google is my friend and this is what I found cheesy :

Ghana TV Stations – List
of TV Stations in Ghana
Analog TV Stations in Ghana
1. GTV – State-owned national TV operated by
Ghana Broadcasting Corporation.
2. TV3
3. Viasat 1
4. GHOne
5. UTV
6. Net2
7. Metro TV
8. eTV Ghana
9. TV Africa
10. Crystal TV – Ghana’s first private TV station
Crystal Prime
Extra, and
Crystal Plus
https://websiteghana.com/ghana-tv-stations/
At least that's a Ghanaian site. Show me anywhere it is claimed the TV stations you mentioned are Ghana's first private TV stations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaaderemi:

At least that's a Ghanaian site. Show me anywhere it is claimed the TV stations you mentioned are Ghana's first private TV stations.
take it from me

https://ghana.mom-rsf.org/en/media/tv/

it is just one of the scams from a nigerian

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
jaycent:
Please stop it grin
The Ghanaians have been very hurt since this morning when I opened their eyes to the fact that the first private TV station in Ghana was started by a Nigerian gentleman. grin About five of them have quoted me to throw insults but not a single one of them could refute it intelligibly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
tylann:

I read it
That is stupidity there is no need going to another man's country to engage in crime such people should receive no mercy

I also read somewhere that your politicians are using immigrants to score cheap points during there campaigns

There are blaming every ill facing south Africa to immigrants

OK listen, we're not idiots. Politicians can say whatever, we have the discernment to judge the situation for what it is ourselves. Some of these people live in the townships with South Africans, so it comes down to us to decide whether what's being said is true or false & if the shoe fits...
Foreigners are usually blamed for crime, which is not farfetched. Not too long ago in Pretoria West, a Ghanaian or Nigerian running a scrapyard was killed by a pipe bomb he bought from two Zimbabweans. According to other people working at the scrapyard, the two Zimbabweans often came there to sell stolen copper wires to the deceased. Where they found or stole the pipe bomb from is still a mystery, but I'm certain they probably didn't know what it was. They just saw another shiny thing to steal, I presume.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
kikuyu1:

I knew you were a last born! The care free snarkiness and emotionalism are a giveaway for female last borns.

Hahaha. Wow lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

OK listen, we're not idiots. Politicians can say whatever, we have the discernment to judge the situation for what it is ourselves. Some of these people live in the townships with South Africans, so it comes down to us to decide whether what's being said is true or false & if the shoe fits...
Foreigners are usually blamed for crime, which is not farfetched. Not too long ago in Pretoria West, a Ghanaian or Nigerian running a scrapyard was killed by a pipe bomb he bought from two Zimbabweans. According to other people working at the scrapyard, the two Zimbabweans often came there to sell stolen copper wires to the deceased. Where they found or stole the pipe bomb from is still a mystery, but I'm certain they probably didn't know what it was. They just saw another shiny thing to steal, I presume.

Haaa grin
They stole a pipe bomb grin
Anyway thanks for your clarification

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
tylann:

Haaa grin
They stole a pipe bomb grin
Anyway thanks for your clarification

Yes, but I suspect that someone made it especially for them as a trap. Probably someone they've stolen from before, but they got lucky it didn't explode in their hands, instead it blew a hole in someone else's chest & took half his face off.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaaderemi:
The Ghanaians have been very hurt since this morning when I opened their eyes to the fact that the first private TV station in Ghana was started by a Nigerian gentleman. grin About five of them have quoted me to throw insults but not a single one of them could refute it intelligibly.
youre just dumb

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

forgiveness ya miss world thingy aint beautiful ....you can lie all ya want...
sarah Hassan below
Nah, Regina Daniels grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Just30:
youre just dumb
See am here again, my brother grin :
Mega-Choice Digital Network, an associate
company of Crystal TV, Ghana's first private
television network
, yesterday officially launched
its new Direct-to-Home TV service in Ghana.
That was a 2017 news article. See link here:
https://www.graphic.com.gh/news/general-news/mega-choice-launches-direct-to-home-tv-service.html
It's a Ghanaian site. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaaderemi:
E pain am. grin Everyone on nairaland is a millionaire and everyone is 7ft tall.

Don't forget about the resident Silverback.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
gallivant:

Don't forget about the resident Silverback.
That is your stupid brother, kiberawalker.He posted several pictures of himself with his bombed arse.And those of his girlfriends. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
jaycent:
Nah, Regina Daniels grin grin

Who is she cool i like her hindquarters

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yes, but I suspect that someone made it especially for them as a trap. Probably someone they've stolen from before, but they got lucky it didn't explode in their hands, instead it blew a hole in someone else's chest & took half his face off.

Okay
That is sad

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
PetroDollax:
99 percent of nigerians are mad, confirmed grin grin grin grin grin so sad grin

[s][/s]
guy, which kain photo u dey post so. E no good na. Haba! shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaaderemi:

you seem stupid to be repeating that stupid claim.Nobody knows that crystal tv even existed in 2006 how much more it been the first private tv station in Ghana.Wherever you are picking this your information from is pure falsehood.Have you ever been to Ghana before.Ghanaians are telling you TV3 and Metro TV were the first private tv station in Ghana in 1997. and you are saying nonsense.Why don't this crystal tv whom nobody even knows or much more watch start operating in Nigeria and start educating your poverty capital country because you will need it

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaaderemi:
See am here again, my brother grin :
That was a 2017 news article. See link here:
https://www.graphic.com.gh/news/general-news/mega-choice-launches-direct-to-home-tv-service.html
It's a Ghanaian site. grin
I just need you to use your brain

Before 1997, there was no private station in Ghana.
The laws governing that sector was changed and boom
immediately, two private stations were set up.

Crystal tv was not in Ghana until 2003 or 5
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
theenchanter:
guy, which kain photo u dey post so. E no good na. Haba! shocked
What do you expect from a confirmed lunatic? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaaderemi:
That is your stupid brother, kiberawalker.He posted several pictures of himself with his bombed arse.And those of his girlfriends. grin

I would disagree Obaboon. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.