Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,021 members, 7,852,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6271418 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:08am On Apr 27, 2017
GERALD710:

Nonsense!!!
Last I checked, my swahili speaking Indians are Kenyan.Because Kenyan is a nation, not a race or tribe!!
Yep. Petty segregation ideologies are not coooool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 6:40am On Apr 27, 2017
GERALD710:

Nonsense!!!
Last I checked, my swahili speaking Indians are Kenyan.Because Kenyan is a nation, not a race or tribe!!
you would claim racist Indians as your brethren...tufiakwa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 27, 2017
iblawi:
I guess you have fewer days too.
No, number of days are the same
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CynthiaKellay: 7:18am On Apr 27, 2017
The education system in Kenya is 8-4-4 suggesting that you put in 8 years in grade school, 4 year in secondary school and 4 years in University as it shown in UK Dissertation Help Deal .Though we have global schools offering the British,American,Swedish and Danish educational programs'
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:25am On Apr 27, 2017
naijalander:
Certainly not road side prostitution. Kenyan women engage in road side prostitution than Naija women, unless its a strip club, you hardly see clubs like Florida Night Club in Lagos.

Prostitution is an occupation and its different from sex addiction, most Kenyan women are secretly sex addicts, in short Kenya is a sex crazed country. Most Nigerian women do not have interest in sexual activity. Nigerian men on the other hand are sex addicts. That's Naija men and Kenyan women get along quite well.

NIGGA,YOU REALLY,REALLY,REALLY-NO REALLLLLLYYY SHOOULDN'T HAVE SAID ALL THAT ISH!! Earlier I mentioned I stay strapped though I'm peaceful and respectful. The war continues! I'll be back.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:41am On Apr 27, 2017
Cambells:
Here is a trending footage of Nigerians Using Poo to put out fire from a burning car on a major road in Lagos. Unfortunately, the Poo exploded out of the truck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmQB45OGGKI

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/video-nigerians-use-faeces-shit-to-put.html

Nigeria will kill us one of this fine days..... Their pride and and most "most developed" city Lagos using a feaces AKA Honeysucker to put out a fire in place of a fire engine. God have mercy on this disgrace of a country

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 27, 2017
Ha ha ha O Lordie
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 27, 2017
Nigerians please. Whats going on?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 27, 2017
fanficgirl:

you would claim racist Indians as your brethren...tufiakwa

Its more reasonable to treat people as individuals and not as a group. This white nigerian seems like a good person with the same frustrations as with all other nigerians.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/feature/the-frustrations-of-a-white-nigerian/142037.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 27, 2017
fanficgirl:

You, TsyehHari, Ednite are the only sensible African brethren on here angry
Wait...how is Ethiopia's calendar in 2009 shocked. How do you people handle that and being a few years behind?
Tnx for your kind word!

Ethiopia calandra is 7 years and 8 months late from G.C. We have 13 months - 12 months(30 days) and the last month(5/6 days). Our New Years is on Meskerme 1(September 11/12).

We also count time differently. For us, the day begins at 12:00(6:00 A.M). We count time in a 12 hours format.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 27, 2017
Everything is going fine......Its a cool morning here in Maryland, Lagos. wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 27, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Nigeria will kill us one of this fine days..... Their pride and and most "most developed" city Lagos using a feaces AKA Honeysucker to put out a fire in place of a fire engine. God have mercy on this disgrace of a country

Man, this so fvcked up

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 27, 2017
shervydman:
Everything is going fine......Its a cool morning here in Maryland, Lagos. wink

Was that in Maryland?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 8:04am On Apr 27, 2017
fanficgirl:

That's great as MPSA is nothing but low IQ scum impossible of saying or doing anything constructive. Glad to know Nigeria isn't good for losers and idiots cool.

'' MAMA D'', But the losers of your favorite country(Nigeria), are all over my country, doing bad things. It's good for the loser like me to stay in my country, not going to other countries and cause problem, I love my country too much, I don't see myself in the country like nigeria. That country is good for you not MPSA grin, I respect the people of your country (Ghana), I never heard anything bad about the people of Ghana, you are the only useless ghanain I ever met on this forum grin I don't think you are still part of the people of Ghana, you sound like a useless animal grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2017
Hati13:

Tnx for your kind word!

Ethiopia calandra is 7 years and 8 months late from G.C. We have 13 months - 12 months(30 days) and the last month(5/6 days). Our New Years is on Meskerme 1(September 11/12).

We also count time differently. For us, the day begins at 12:00(6:00 A.M). We count time in a 12 hours format.

May I ask how you count your age? Which calendar do you use to determine your (official) age?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 8:07am On Apr 27, 2017
Kenyanstar:

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Was that in Maryland?
yeah,it actually happened yesterday at the independence tunnel here in Maryland, a truck carrying sh!t was passing by while a car was burning and decided to help with poo(oh Gosh) whereas the firefighters are already on their way to the scene...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 27, 2017
shervydman:

yeah,it actually happened yesterday at the independence tunnel here in Maryland, a truck carrying sh!t was passing by while a car was burning and decided to help with poo(oh Gosh) whereas the firefighters are already on their way to the scene...

Did the owner approve of it? Or was it just forceful
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Did the owner approve of it? Or was it just forceful
I think they just wanna help........That's all.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2017
Its high time we came up with a masterplan for Nigeria. That country is really embarrassing us.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 27, 2017
MPSA:

Hey! Makoko girl, don't talk with me like that grin
lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Its high time we came up with a masterplan for Nigeria. That country is really embarrassing us.
Huh Huh........Its a news cos its weird, if it isn't; it wouldn't have become a news,u think that's how it used to be,even when skyscrapers are burning,the firefighters are always there to counter it,and what makes u think u or whoever can come up with a masterplan for Nigeria and how is Nigeria embarrassing the whole of Africa if I may ask?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 27, 2017
shervydman:

Huh Huh........Its a news cos its weird, if it isn't; it wouldn't have become a news,u think that's how it used to be,even when skyscrapers are burning,the firefighters are always there to counter it,and what makes u think u or whoever can come up with a masterplan for Nigeria and how is Nigeria embarrassing the whole of Africa if I may ask?

We are talking about the most populous black country in the world here, who claim to have the highest GDP in Africa (Giants) !

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2017
fanficgirl:

Thanks grin. I will never deny Nigerian womean are beautiful but I can't undermine other African women beauty even in jest. They are causing us trouble but we don't have to sink to their level.
Why can't women call themselves beautiful

It's just like men checking out who is more handsome. It's kinda weird and looks gayish.
You are a woman and that's why u are so sensitive to small issues like this.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

We are talking about the most populous black country in the world here who claim to have the highest GDP in Africa (Giants) !
Not who claim,get the fact right........ITS THE MOST POPULOUS BLACK NATION WITH THE HIGHEST GDP IN THE WORLD.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 27, 2017
shervydman:

Not who claim,get the fact right........ITS THE MOST POPULOUS BLACK NATION WITH THE HIGHEST GDP IN THE WORLD.

The stories that come from that country make Nigerian GDP look like the biggest lie ever told.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

The stories that come from that country make Nigerian GDP look like the biggest lie ever told.
Oh......u think Nigerians are the ones who said that,its the reality,we have the highest GDP in Africa,we're even among the NEXT ELEVEN and a member of MINT.

And by the way,this is a Nigerian forum,its a forum that deals with information dispensation....so, expect different kind of news.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 27, 2017
shervydman:

Oh......u think Nigerians are the ones who said that,its the reality,we have the highest GDP in Africa,we're even among the NEXT ELEVEN and a member of MINT.

And by the way, this is a Nigerian forum ,its a forum that deals with information dispensation....so, expect different kind of news.

I know.
I knew of BRICS but MINT ? grin Seems everyone these days is trying to place themselves on a pedestal.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I know.
I knew of BRICS but MINT ? grin Seems everyone these days is trying to place themselves on a pedestal.
Maybe u should check on it........
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2017
shervydman:

Maybe u should check on it........

I have, Mexico, Indonesia, Nigeria, Turkey. When I saw Turkey I immediately recalled the attempted coup they had. Only to check on their history and find they've had just one more coup attempt than Nigeria. Birds of the same feathers historically and populationwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2017
gallivant:

Talk is cheap. Nigerian women still live under Sharia. You are a backward society.

Sharia law my foot. That law has seriously died down even in the 11 states it was enacted and only like 2 states out of 36 Nigerian states still take that bullshit serious. Under Sharia law, women do not drive, walk on streets alone or aspire for political positions. In core-northern Nigeria, all of that happens!

Look at these core-northern Nigerian women in open places in the core-north, do they look like sharia women to you?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2017
obaaderemi:
Don't blame Nigerians.Kikuyus were victimized in 2007 and about 1000 Were killed including a baby in a church.Many kenyans still harbour hatred for kikuyus and on this very thread somalis have been called all sorts of unprintable names by your fellow kenyans.
oga, everybody tried to victimise everyone else in 2007. It was not a one sided narrative you're trying to present. Admittedly it was a near descent into hell, but the gods were on our side. get the facts right is all am saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.