Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,365 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6293052 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2017
Just30:
grin Ghanaian men marrying ugly Nigerian women? New to me
Chris decided to Marry a lady he has spent so much time with and now his marriage is on the rocks cos apparently, she wasn't a wife material

Damilola is no longer interested in the marriage with Chris anymore, Chris is the one still trying very hard to make the marriage work and denying the rumours while Damilola doesn't give a fucck. It has now probably dawned on her what she is missing without a Naija guy!

Come and see your Ghanaian men who are so obsessed with Nigerian women to the extent that they sang a full song about Naija women. grin chai, na wa o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JzlR4UeN_o?version=3&amp

Don't worry yourself chali, there are enough of Naija women to go round. grin just wait patiently. I know it is hard to be surrounded by ugly babes in Ghana!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I usually try to engage you with decorum, and then I remember your from the North !!!

Answer the damm question!
Why should Kenyans ever starve without a case of political instability?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Who are these people? AM sure many nigerians don't know. They would have been singing MINT for us all day alongside GIANT.
Well, u can say that again
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2017
Nowenuse:

Answer the damm question!
Why should Kenyans ever starve without a case of political instability?

Little fella. Nobody is starving here. The exact definition of starvation is what is happening in Nigeria. Close to where you are Josman

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2017
shervydman:

Well, u can say that again

Haha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Little fella. Nobody is starving here. The exact definition of starvation is what is happening in Nigeria. Close to where you are Josman

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aksumawi2805(m): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

May I ask how you count your age? Which calendar do you use to determine your (official) age?

Lol it's not like we live in the past.We just use our own calendar system which happen to be few years behind the European one.For example is a person is born on Sept.11 2000 G.C our calendar will read meskerem 1,1993.Now its April 27 2017 G.C and Miyazia 19 2009 There will be no difference in counting the age.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=Nowenuse post=55963235][/quote]

There is a big difference between that and this.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Its high time we came up with a masterplan for Nigeria. That country is really embarrassing us.
OH MY GOD!!!! see wat Kenya is saying abt nigeria ,chaii naija don suffer oooo. Kenya that Nigeria will destroy with just one strike dey talk. I nor blame una , na seun osewa I go blame for creating this forum allowing u people to come and talk rubbish.

I swear if it were brazillians and Chinese people that were saying this abt naija i wud av been happy, but common this is kenyans and south Africans, chai wat a disgrace
these countries that don't even contribute anything to Africa , GOD!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2017
uzzyfire:
OH MY GOD!!!! see wat Kenya is saying abt nigeria ,chaii naija don suffer oooo. Kenya that Nigeria will destroy with just one strike dey talk. I nor blame una , na seun osewa I go blame for creating this forum allowing u people to come and talk rubbish.

I swear if it were brazillians and Chinese people that were saying this abt naija i wud av been happy, but common this is kenyans and south Africans, chai wat a disgrace
Oh God..........lets forget all these supremacy battle.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2017
Aksumawi2805:

Lol it's not like we live in the past.We just use our own calendar system which happen to be few years behind the European one.For example is a person is born on Sept.11 2000 G.C our calendar will read meskerem 1,1993.Now its April 27 2017 G.C and Miyazia 19 2009 There will be no difference in counting the age.

So basically its just that you started counting time later than the Europeans. For your calendar to be behind like that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2017
gallivant:

Nigerian women are all over Europe selling themselves while others have been kidnapped by boko haram, have some dignity and avoid the subject all together. Smh
Fellow Kenyan ,you must have realised these guys have neither wisdom nor intelligence,which are two related but different things;they lack both knowledge and understanding-otherwise they wouldn't even have WHISPERED this accusation at Kenyan women.
Seventeen suspected prostitutes were arrested during a police operation last Saturday in Copenhagen, revealed Danish police.

#Icenews http://www.icenews.is/2013/12/19/17-prostitutes-arrested-in-copenhagen/#ixzz4fXAn42KX

Of the women arrested, 16 were from Nigeria [/b]while the other was from Romania.

#Icenews http://www.icenews.is/2013/12/19/17-prostitutes-arrested-in-copenhagen/#ixzz4fXAxC7hh

Your strong faced,square hipped hos captured the trade in Athens 2004.

[url]Nigerian sex workers in Larissa, Greece..mp4 - YouTube[/url]

[urlNigerian sex workers in Larissa, Greece..mp4 - YouTube][/url]

There's even a whole documentary!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCMhrhB0VMQ

Italy,same story!
In 2015, 5,633 Nigerian women arrived by sea in Italy.
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2016/aug/07/nigeria-trafficking-women-prostitutes-italy
At least 90% are hos,the other dead and/or retired!

The shocking thing is THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE GETTING INTO! [b]They're not innocently trafficked into evil;they volunteer,and their parents actually arrange loans with traffickers!
Ofc,they tell oyinbos bs about being trapped by juju.

Russia has at least 5k Naij hos right now and the number is growing rapidly.
[url]Nigerian prostitutes shamed in Russia by police! - YouTube[/url]

EVEN INDIA,GODDAMMIT!? By the blood of Black Jesus,htf does this happen??

Can you give a rough estimate of how many Edo girls are working as prostitutes in Delhi?

“That will be very difficult for me. I would say that 80 percent of Delhi prostitutes are Nigerians
https://www.asafeworldforwomen.org/safe-world-blogs/olutosin/4252-modified-slavery.html
I'll never look at Naij females again;not that I ever had reason to do so. Srsly,evil,true demonic power misrules your society.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 27, 2017
uzzyfire:

Oya, lets fry egg
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 10:47am On Apr 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

There is a big difference between that and this.

This was caused by insurgency and war.
What was the cause of yours?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:48am On Apr 27, 2017
OOps! ALMOST FORGOT THIS PIC.I repeat;I'll never trust any Naij gal 'studying/touring/visiting' abroad;never!

That's just off the RAMBLAS IN BARCELONA A WORLD FAMOUS SHOPPING DISTRICT.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2017
Nowenuse:

This was caused by insurgency and war.
What was the cause of yours?

About 80 % of kenya is desert and semi-desert. Scarce inhabitants of those places are mainly nomadic pastoralists. They time to time have to deal with effects of drought with the global warming. They are not dying however.

In your case though, even people who are safely in GOVERNMENT CAMPS (do you get this?) are dying like flies because apparently the government doesn't give much of a sht! I heard a Nigerian government official saying they had tried EVERYTHING ! Everything? The people in nigeria are dying because your government has tried EVERYTHING.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2017
gallivant:
Iblawi..

Have you accepted the fact that Nigeria is inferior to Kenya in many aspects, for example in gender laws that protect women and minorities instilled in the Constitution?

please tell me about Nigerian constitution. didn't know Nigerian law discriminate against female gender and minorities.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2017
Nowenuse:

Damilola is no longer interested in the marriage with Chris anymore, Chris is the one still trying very hard to make the marriage work and denying the rumours while Damilola doesn't give a fucck. It has now probably dawned on her what she is missing without a Naija guy!

Come and see your Ghanaian men who are so obsessed with Nigerian women to the extent that they sang a full song about Naija women. grin chai, na wa o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JzlR4UeN_o?version=3&amp

Don't worry yourself chali, there are enough of Naija women to go round. grin just wait patiently. I know it is hard to be surrounded by ugly babes in Ghana!
grin grin grin if you really knew, it's Chris talking about it.
Even your men don't like your ladies because they are shapeless and ugly.
How much more Ghanaian men cheesy grin see how you so much want approval
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:02am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=Nowenuse post=55963235][/quote] but there are 7 million Nigerians facing starvation as we speak
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 11:03am On Apr 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

About 80 % of kenya is desert and semi-desert. Scarce inhabitants of those places are mainly nomadic pastoralists. They time to time have to deal with effects of drought with the global warming. They are not dying however.

In your case though, even people who are safely in GOVERNMENT CAMPS (do you get this?) are dying like flies because apparently the government doesn't give much of a sht! I heard a Nigerian government official saying they had tried EVERYTHING ! Everything? The people in nigeria are dying because your government has tried EVERYTHING.

Desertification is not an excuse. Cities in core-northern Nigeria experience daily temperatures of over 40°c regularly because of their arid nature, but yet Core-northern Nigerians are still the major suppliers of food in Nigeria.

Like i said, if not for the insurgency, starvation is something we only watch on TV in East Africa. We have never experienced it in our lives.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 27, 2017
kikuyu1:

Fellow Kenyan ,you must have realised these guys have neither wisdom nor intelligence,which are two related but different things;they lack both knowledge and understanding-otherwise they wouldn't even have WHISPERED this accusation at Kenyan women.

#Icenews http://www.icenews.is/2013/12/19/17-prostitutes-arrested-in-copenhagen/#ixzz4fXAn42KX

#Icenews http://www.icenews.is/2013/12/19/17-prostitutes-arrested-in-copenhagen/#ixzz4fXAxC7hh

Italy,same story!
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2016/aug/07/nigeria-trafficking-women-prostitutes-italy

The shocking thing is THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE GETTING INTO! They're not innocently trafficked into evil;they volunteer,and their parents actually arrange loans with traffickers! Ofc,they tell oyinbos bs about being trapped by juju.

https://www.asafeworldforwomen.org/safe-world-blogs/olutosin/4252-modified-slavery.html
I'll never look at Naij females again;not that I ever had reason to do so. Srsly,evil,true demonic power misrules your society.

Oh Lordie. Not Nigeria again! All those condoms for that girl alone? In the bush? Please ! Thats an animal.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2017
uzzyfire:

Did you just break out of a psychiatric facility or missed a few of them pills, i guess most Nigerians psychotic?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2017
Nowenuse:

Desertification is not an excuse. Cities in core-northern Nigeria experience daily temperatures of over 40°c regularly because of their arid nature, but yet Core-northern Nigerians are still the major suppliers of food in Nigeria.

Like i said, if not for the insurgency, starvation is something we only watch on TV in East Africa. We have never experienced it in our lives.

Brace yourselves ! Its gonna be a horror show for much of the century. Boko Haram will not let things return to normal. EVER. Not when your military and rulers are the joke that they are. This time, you won't have to watch it on TV. All you need is to take a walk.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:12am On Apr 27, 2017
shervydman:

so, u want to tell me if I find myself on ur forum I won't find disgusting things there too?
Too many already for a small country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 11:24am On Apr 27, 2017
kikuyu1:

Italy,same story!

The shocking thing is THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE GETTING INTO! They're not innocently trafficked into evil;they volunteer,and their parents actually arrange loans with traffickers! Ofc,they tell oyinbos bs about being trapped by juju.

You can prove your points without going against the rules of the forum. And one of the rules are against ponographic content.
The funniest thing about Nigerian women prostituting abroad is that, most of such women come from 1 particular of the 36 states in Nigeria.

What about these Kenyan women who took prostitution so far, to the extent of prostituting in islamic and sharia law nations where Holy muslim cities like Mecca are? What part of Kenya are they usually from?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2017
MtuMsuper:

oga, everybody tried to victimise everyone else in 2007. It was not a one sided narrative you're trying to present. Admittedly it was a near descent into hell, but the gods were on our side. get the facts right is all am saying
Omo ise,I got my facts right and a more honest kenyan already corroborated my view.Thank you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2017
Can someone confirm if hell is in Nigeria, Those links !!!?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2017
You are very foolish and stupid.
You live in a useless poor underdeveloped zoo with a lot of burnt ugly smelly foolish terrorists yet you are here making noise.
What is spectacular about those useless underdeveloped towns you call cities in that zoo?
Google the best city in west africa and check the top rated city in west Africa.
Who in his right mind will even compare those underdeveloped overpopulated dirty filthy cities in nigeria to Ghanaian cities.
You need a brain surgery.
slowpoke
Nowenuse:

Chali people. I have been to Accra, take it or leave it. Yes the city is very neat and calm. But hey there is nothing spectacular about it. No mind blowing architecture or vibe, only very sunburnt ugly chali people forcing themselves to speak british english with Akan accent.
My elder brother had been to Ivory coast and he was the one who told me how fascinating Abidjan was and i decided to look it up and was amazed.

Pls compare Accra to Ouagadogou (Burkina faso), Bamako (Mali) or Niamey (Niger). It is just neat but nothing spectacular.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Brace yourselves ! Its gonna be a horror show for much of the century. Boko Haram will not let things return to normal. EVER. Not when your military and rulers are the joke that they are. This time, you won't have to watch it on TV. All you need is to take a walk.

In the height of Boko haram, 3 out of 36 Nigerian states were seriously affected and internally displaced.

The other 2 states (Yobe and Adamawa) have no IDPs again and have closed the camps because they have all returned to their communities and resumed life as usual with the help of the govt.

So, Borno state is the only state you have displaced persons, and since Boko haram stronghold was destroyed, many Borno displaced person have gradually started being resettled.

Starvation in Kenya on the other hand is a regular occurence and people just die in their thousands regularly without any political disturbance. Jeeez! I wonder what will now happen in a case of political disturbance.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2017
Nowenuse:

Who ever argued that we are not one race?
Blondes, brunettes and red haired caucasians are one race too! Olive and Ghostly pale skinned Europeans are one race too! But they still make fun of each other.
Wetin make u kon dey karri the mata for head like gala?
You are thick, random stranger

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2017
O0XYGEN:
You live in a useless poor underdeveloped zoo with a lot of burnt ugly smelly foolish terrorists yet you are here making noise.
What is spectacular about those useless underdeveloped towns you call cities in that zoo?
Google the best city in west africa and check the top rated city in west Africa.
Who in his right mind will even compare those underdeveloped overpopulated dirty filthy cities in nigeria to Ghanaian cities.
slowpoke

I have one question for you angry and sad little sunburnt chali.

What is the GDP or wealth net worth of your so called Accra? (that's if it even has a GDP). Hahaha grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2017
O0XYGEN:
slowpoke
sorry, take it easy,Accra is a very beautiful n clean city ehn,i love the Airport city n its architecture....but u shouldn't underestimate Nigerian town/city too...mind u, Nigeria is not a zoo n its not filthy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.