Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6194602 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4554) (4555) (4556) (4557) (4558) (4559) (4560) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:21am On May 28, 2019
Kazikazi:
Africans are laughed at because countries like Kenya are starving to death in 2019!

Africans are laughed because countries like Tanzania are slaughtering albinos in 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:21am On May 28, 2019
tossedbae:
nope,,calcium

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:23am On May 28, 2019
TayserMahri:

I'm sleeping in your cave tonight grin
when i said she hot i didn't mean ya poke on em stuff you caveman.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:24am On May 28, 2019
samorobo:

Now that my problem with , you are a bloody hypocrite who likes to deny his problem. You are starving and I don't care , but if don't want us to talk about it then instruct that brother of your (rvp) to shut is vagabond mouth up. After all we never butted onto your discussion with the tz atleast not until that stupid bird (rvp) started singing

Nobody is starving in kenya
And why should rvp shut up
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:25am On May 28, 2019
samorobo:
Lagos~London grin grin grin
no ..not even close but gt say the last two photos are worthy looking..you guys should be posting stuff like ths grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:41am On May 28, 2019
tylann:

tyllan ya got let ths guys have a little something to hit us with..its funny when i see talk of starvation which doesnt exist an reminds me of school kids..Tell Kazi an his naija peeps that as much they wanna shout starvation Kenya will always be ahead..Like i said before we know how to play the game..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:48am On May 28, 2019
What's wrong with bicycle taxis.I think they are good for our environment and employs tens of youths.I think Kenya should make it's cities bicycle friendly with more dedicated cycling lanes!
Kazikazi:
Kisumu city
Kenya's 3rd biggest metropole
Bicycles taxis

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:09am On May 28, 2019
Samrobo,

This thread is about Nigeria. Not Tanzania. Another hopeless basket case that is as retrogressive as your country.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:20am On May 28, 2019
Nairobi -The Village Market - now refurbished - arguably the best mall now in Nairobi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:30am On May 28, 2019
Nairobi - The Village Market mall

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:36am On May 28, 2019
tylann:

You are and won't forget to use DHL for my bread crumbs transmission

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:37am On May 28, 2019
Nairobi - The Village Market

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:37am On May 28, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

no ..not even close but gt say the last two photos are worthy looking..you guys should be posting stuff like ths grin

Has anyone told you that your opinion is not needed. Well I am now.
Just enjoy the pics

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:37am On May 28, 2019
samorobo:

Weak pick up line. Is that how use in catching all those cockroaches and rats you call girls in kenya.Well newflash this is naija and we don't roll like that
You should know better than to waste your time.
You will not get shishi grin grin grin
grin grin grin I was just laughing out my ass when I read those weak and wack lines? grin they don't even know how to toast babes, nowonder their girls are running after naija guys! They should come to us let's show them how we run the package grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:38am On May 28, 2019
samorobo:

You are and won't forget to use DHL for my bread crumbs transmission

No we are not
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:38am On May 28, 2019
rvp2018:
Samrobo,

This thread is about Nigeria. Not Tanzania. Another hopeless basket case that is as retrogressive as your country.

Your nuts must have fallen off your brain.
What about your hopeless inevitable debt and neocolonialism

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:39am On May 28, 2019
More on Nairobi Village market - arguably the best mall in Nairobi - which is arguably the shopping destination of sub sahara africa outside South Africa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:41am On May 28, 2019
Samrobo of Ambode - Here is Nairobi Governor doing way better than any Nigerian governor out there.

The United Nations praises Nairobi County Governor Hon @MikeSonko for sprucing up Nairobi City.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:43am On May 28, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

tyllan ya got let ths guys have a little something to hit us with..its funny when i see talk of starvation which doesnt exist an reminds me of school kids..Tell Kazi an his naija peeps that as much they wanna shout starvation Kenya will always be ahead..Like i said before we know how to play the game..
grin grin grin look at this dumb fool. You're Ahead of who? In your widest dream grin grin grin you're too small for naija! Even the Tanzania are better than you starving creatures by far far far far far far. In fact 10000000x not to talk of naija? grin grin first go and fix your electricity, slums and hunger in your useless country before you come here to argue with us. Big head grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:45am On May 28, 2019
The Village Market has hanging umbrellas just like at K1 Clubhouse! grin
rvp2018:
Nairobi -The Village Market - now refurbished - arguably the best mall now in Nairobi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:45am On May 28, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Wheathampstead he accept or not I don't care, so long as Google keeps providing me monthly news on the misery that has befallen tho see e hopeless starving creatures I am satisfied.
It's 7.43am here and I am guessing that you should be 2 hours ahead of us. Have you eaten ?
When are you anticipating the next bread crumbs? grin
Is it next week or next month grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:47am On May 28, 2019
rvp2018:
Samrobo of Ambode - Here is Nairobi Governor doing way better than any Nigerian governor out there.

The United Nations praises Nairobi County Governor Hon @MikeSonko for sprucing up Nairobi City.
See this big Agbaya is still talking, ehn? grin grin grin what has your useless government done in that shitthol country? Government that starve you fools to death. Government that sold you slaves to the whites grin grin grin government that made you chang'aas to eat once in a day! Government that built the most wackest train in Africa. No wonder you guys are wack and dumb grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:51am On May 28, 2019
Now write what you have just wrote in English!
Problemkid1:
See this big Agbaya is still talking, ehn? grin grin grin what has your useless government done in that shitthol country? Government that starve you fools to death. Government that sold you slaves to the whites grin grin grin government that made you chang'aas to eat once in a day! Government that built the most wackest train in Africa. No wonder you guys are wack and dumb grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:56am On May 28, 2019
rvp2018:
Samrobo,

grin grin between Nigeria, Tanzania and Kenya which country is hopeless and retrogressive, ehn you chang'aa drunkard cheesy you called countries that are more freedom than you cow blood drinkers grin grin those two great countries Naija and Tanzania are feeding well. The eat more than 3 times a day while you starving are eating once in a day grin you don't have common sense at all, you're too dumb and dull? That's why that Tanzania guy called you low IQ fool grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:58am On May 28, 2019
Jonraid:
Now write what you have just wrote in English!
Who's this scumbag grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:01am On May 28, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Whether he accepts it or not I don't care, so long as Google keeps providing me monthly news on the misery that has befallen tho see e hopeless starving creatures I am satisfied.
It's 7.43am here and I am guessing that you should be 2 hours ahead of us. Have you eaten ?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 8:02am On May 28, 2019
samorobo:

Wheathampstead he accept or not I don't care, so long as Google keeps providing me monthly news on the misery that has befallen tho see e hopeless starving creatures I am satisfied.
grin Savage? Probably next year grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:03am On May 28, 2019
You probably did spend 12 years being schooled in English and you cannot construct basic English sentences...and dare call anyone else low IQ.

The same tragic scenario is seen in Tanzania.

Kenya is more food secure than Nigeria and Tanzania. And we are talking real food - not useless cassava fufu - but balanced diet kind of meals.

Problemkid1:
grin grin between Nigeria, Tanzania and Kenya which country club s hopeless and retrogressive, ehn you chang'aa drunkard cheesy you called countries that are more freedom than you cow blood drinkers grin grin those two great countries Naija and Tanzania are feeding well. The eat more than 3 times a day while you starving are eating once in a day grin you don't have common sense at all, you're too dumb and dull? That's why that Tanzania guy called you low IQ fool grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:04am On May 28, 2019
samorobo:

Which country is under UN food program
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:06am On May 28, 2019
tylann:

Which country is under UN food program

Quick guess kenya grin

It's not only UN both redcoats remember. And let's not forget your neighbour Tanzania

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 8:08am On May 28, 2019
rvp2018:
You probably did spend 12 years being schooled in English and you cannot construct basic English sentences...and dare call anyone else low IQ.

The same tragic scenario is seen in Tanzania.

Kenya is more food secure than Nigeria and Tanzania. And we are talking real food - not useless cassava fufu - but balanced diet kind of meals.

Which Food are you talking about grin Tea and avocado grin grin no wonder you idiots look skinny grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:24am On May 28, 2019
Problemkid1:
Which Food are you talking about grin Tea and avocado grin grin no wonder you idiots look skinny grin grin

Don't mind them once you kick their straving ass they would resort to we consume alot of milk and we are healthy.
Where was their cow milk when their fellow country men was reduced to mere skeleton.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4554) (4555) (4556) (4557) (4558) (4559) (4560) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.