Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6287987 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) (4679) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
obaaderemi:
You're getting banned for your desperation. grin
That desperation would be better handy if you mobilized Kenyan youths against a political dynasty that has put you in its back pocket and saddling you with debts which your children would continue paying long after you are dead and buried, while your rulers,their children and even old mother feed fat. grin
If you were open to facts and superior argument, then you wouldn't have started throwing insults out of frustration and maybe you wouldn't have been bogged down on nairaland.
Which insults.There are people who dish out base insults everyday.In fact if you clean them out I would start by addressing you as HIS Eminent the most intelligent Nigerian in Nairalabd.Your utility here really is there..clean this board of base insults....sound argumentation is beyond your paygrade.Leave it Vax, Kikuyu and such kind of folks..and do your job cleaning the Nigerians miscreants around here shouting pidgin nonsense. Kenya is doing great...just pick any indicator..if you told me this in 90s..I would heartily agree..but now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
obaaderemi:
I believe the Kenyans have learnt by force here today. grin
They got buried with facts on their SGR.

We have learnt nothing but your stupidity
Nothing else smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mkenya2019:
Which insults.There are people who dish out base insults everyday.In fact if you clean them out I would start by addressing your as his eminent the most intelligent Nigerian in Nairalabd.Your utility here really is there..clean this board of base insults....sound argumentation is beyond your paygrade.Leave it Vax, Kikuyu and such kind of folks..and do your job cleaning the Nigerians miscreants around here shouting pidgin nonsense. Kenya is doing great...just pick any indicator..if you told me this in 90s..I would heartily agree..but now?
This is nonsense to put it mildly. All the Nigerians have given you is sound argument. Emotions run high and I do see insults from all sides. The silly Ghanaian you count among sane human beings was here the other time insulting his own parents ( because that's the way I see it when you insult another person's parents) but you were too blind to see that. There was another Kenyan who posts silly pictures here. Again you see such nonsense as superior argument. I think the only reason you've mellowed down like this and have started playing the victim card is because you've lost to superior argument intelligence. grin

The bolded doesn't make much sense.I do not get it.Modify it when you calm down. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
tylann:

[s]We have learnt nothing but your stupidity
Nothing else[/s] smiley
I wasn't referring to leaky brains and semi illiterates like you. Sorry,run along,puppy. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
tylann:

Go back few pages and you will see it
Give me the link or stop claiming because I have already give you the video from construction site which show the minister of construction, transport and communication talk clearly of sgr train heads to start testing in july after complete join of 30km railway parts. Or you don't understand kiswahili.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrcv3CBi63E
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mkenya2019:
We are waiting for Africa free trade and we can work closely with Ghana to bridge the west and east divide.Nobody in Kenya has issues with Ghana.Nigerians and Cameroon have earned bad reputation.One famous Ghanian-Kenyan is Patrick Quarco.He probably can win a political seat if he wanted.
sure, the biggest partnership is coming soon. And once it successfully open, be rest assured, kenya market will illegally penetrate Nigeria market from Ghana. NIGERIA does not need to be part of the system before it work. it is Nigeria buisness men who will buy kenya product in Ghana and smuggled it to Nigeria. Just like how they are currently buying Ivorian and Burkinabe product from Ghana now. Nigeria border is too porous to avoid it. Ghana will benefit and kenya too will enjoy.

I am glad to read about Patrick quarco making wave in diaspora. We also have kenya-Ghanaian celebrity by the name Pamela odame. According to social media report. she has the biggest boobs in the country grin.....

You can watch her on YouTube. Just type the name.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
Acadavah:

Give me the link or stop claiming because I have already give you the video from construction site which show the minister of construction, transport and communication talk clearly of sgr train heads to start testing in july after complete join of 30km railway parts. Or you don't understand kiswahili.

That guy is a boy who came out of pampers not long ago. They keep saying things they can't substantiate. Stop responding to him.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
Acadavah:

It's true. In our first test run the train head derailed. I travel outside our country sometimes it was all over the nets.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
obaaderemi:
That guy is a boy who came out of pampers not long ago. They keep saying things they can't substantiate. Stop responding to him.
Like their GDP in Agriculture. They cook it to be 30Usd bill, how come milk, tea, avocado and flowers make that value.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
obaaderemi:
This is nonsense to put it mildly. All the Nigerians have given you is sound argument. Emotions run high and I do see insults from all sides. The silly Ghanaian you count among sane human beings was here the other time insulting his own parents ( because that's the way I see it when you insult another person's parents) but you were too blind to see that. There was another Kenyan who posts silly pictures here. Again you see such nonsense as superior argument. I think the only reason you've mellowed down like this and have started playing the victim car.d is because you've lost to superior argument intelligence. grin

The bolded doesn't make much sense.I do not get it.Modify it when you calm down. grin
Vax when he started was pro Yoruba Nigeria and we got into fights but I later realize he was smart dude.Kikuyu has issues with women, Jews and Tutsi but beyond that he is very brillant.He remind me a crazy financial genius in old Kenya forum called oldunn in 90s.So I give Kikuyu a free pass because I know he is a genius.I remember this fake stock exchange forum where you trade shares with virtual money ..oldunn just quickly made tonnes of money..but boy he hated Jews and women..he reminds me of Kikuyu.I can hazard a guess that Kikuyu is a financial wizard who cuts his teeth at wall Street.Try him.He hides under journalistic cover like he hid under turkana boy then...but Kikuyu obviously has very high IQ.What Kikuyu or oldunn or younggun know about global finance you'll need another lifetime to understand.He knows how the Jew has rigged the system and games it..and left the rest of humanity fighting the crumbs.If Kikuyu say he can short bets..he can.I saw do shorting of shares...the man is a genius. definitely went Alliance high one of most premier school in kenya to US college and to wall Street... understudied the Jew and knows the Jew from Australia to Alaska...has rigged every critical resource including Nigeria oil..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
Acadavah:
Like their GDP in Agriculture. They cook it to be 30Usd bill, how come milk, tea, avocado and flowers make that value.
we have gone through that here...use the search function
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
vaxx:
sure, the biggest partnership is coming soon. And once it successfully open, be rest assured, kenya market will illegally penetrate Nigeria market from Ghana. NIGERIA does not need to be part of the system before it work. it is Nigerians buisness men who will buy kenya product in Ghana and smuggled it to Nigeria. Just like how they are currently buying Ivorian and Burkinabe product from Ghana now. Nigeria border is too porous to avoid it. Ghana will benefit and kenya too will enjoy.

I am glad to read about Patrick quarco making wave in diaspora. We also have kenya-Ghanaian celebrity by the name Pamela odame. According to social media report. she has the biggest boobs in the country grin.....

You can watch her on YouTube. Just type the name.....
precisely... patrick quarco is well known n respected

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
tylann:

You are a sickman
There is nothing like Nairobi malaba sgr project in Kenya

Kenya's sgr construction started in 2014 by 2017 it was done that is from mombasa to nairobi

What is this? grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Acadavah:

It's because those are highly priced commodities in the global and African markets. Countries like Egypt, Pakistan and Sudan drink Kenyan tea all day. But in our country Tanzania we produce low value crops like maize beans and sisal. Those don't fetch much and the returns are too low for our farmers. We are even involved in flower business but everything is shipped out in Kenya because we are not connected with the outside world.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
Acadavah:

Only idiots and buffons reason like this

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
obaaderemi:

Says an emotional guy who can't handle arguments and results to banning people when he is overwhelmed

And yes iam boy did you want me to be a girl
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
tylann:

Only idiots and buffons reason like this

Stop insults before i start you little taahira boy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
obaaderemi:
I believe the Kenyans have learnt by force here today. grin
They got buried with facts on their SGR.

Smth is missing in your life, srsly! To get emotional validation from childish heckling shows a glitch in the mental software.
You can no more teach us than my maid can lecture astrophysics?! The cheers of your enablers are the cheers of special needs kids who see,hear and know FA.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Acadavah:

Stop insults before i start you little taahira boy.

Before what ...what did you just write is that tanzanian english or what

How is Kenya's GDP cooked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mkenya2019:
I know hope springs eternal but I am increasingly convinced that Nigeria is gone.It cannot be saved because the level of ingorance is astounding.We are talking of generations that went through schools without learning anything.Its akin to Tanzania.Its hopeless.They need to start from the basic... education.

What happens is they stew in eternal ignorance, feeding of each others negative emotions repeating lies and empty boasts. They END UP REINFORCING EACH OTHERS STUPIDITY AND THEIR BRAINS WILL NEVER ESCAPE FROM BLANKNESS!
A common characterstic of Kenyan single mothers,also found in feminine men. Notice how many times they've come with 'swag, fashion, models' and similar ishyt. Truly, their pathologies are DEEP!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
kikuyu1:

Smth is missing in your life, srsly! To get emotional validation from childish heckling shows a glitch in the mental software.
You can no more teach us than my maid can lecture astrophysics?! The cheers of your enablers are the cheers of special needs kids who see,hear and know FA.

Its the genes grin Genetic incapability to make sense.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
tylann:

What has kenya overcooked please tell us smiley
dame yako wa SA alienda wapi?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
forgiveness:

What is this? grin

Phase 1 mombasa - nairobi
Phase 2 nairobi - naivasha

You bring wikipedia as your source
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
kikuyu1:

What happens is they stew in eternal ignorance, feeding of each others negative emotions repeating lies and empty boasts. They END UP REINFORCING EACH OTHERS STUPIDITY AND THEIR BRAINS WILL NEVER ESCAPE FROM BLANKNESS!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
PissedYagami:

dame yako wa SA alienda wapi?

Alikuwa Dame ya mtisthequbit c mm
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Jonraid:
I know you love some old stuff! Here's some from Mombasa! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6HUoeYgKHQ?t=77

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuzvv6u3h94?t=8

First time coming across the Kelly Brown dude.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Jonraid:
This was so informative!

I think it was before your time when I said rvp2018 is that rare individual who is both wise and intelligent. His mental software can search,process and UNDERSTAND data, a very rare skill set I can assure you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
ednited:

Really? Isn't he a civil engineer tho?

Actually I did know he is, what I forgot is that you are an architect. My bad.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
Seriously Obafool, you've reached the limit of human foolishness. Beyond this point you are definitely going to collapse and die.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
tylann:

Before what ...what did you just write is that tanzanian english or what

How is Kenya's GDP cooked
First the growth rate in 3 consecutive years doesn't relate to today kenyan GDP. You can try to calculate it.
If 2016 kenyan GDP was 70b as you said try to calculate by 5.9%, 4.9% and 5.5% growth rate
70×0.059+70=74.13 at start of 2017
74.13×0.049+74.13=77.93 at start of 2018
77.93×0.055+77.93=82.216 at start of 2019
So if kenyan economy grow at 6% this year then;
82.216×0.06+82.216=87.15 at start of 2020 which will be different from that 100US bill at start of 2020 as portrayed maybe if that value at 2017 was more than that. Kenyans should how they got from 70b GDP in 2016 to nearly 100b gdp by growth rate of 5.9%,4.9% and 5.5%.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
kikuyu1:

A common characterstic of Kenyan single mothers,also found in feminine men. Notice how many times they've come with 'swag, fashion, models' and similar ishyt. Truly, their pathologies are DEEP!
apt description.succinct.you killed it with few words

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Acadavah:
First the growth rate in 3 consecutive years doesn't relate to today kenyan GDP. You can try to calculate it.
If 2016 kenyan GDP was 70b as you said try to calculate by 5.9%, 4.9% and 5.5% growth rate
70×0.059+70=74.13 at start of 2017
74.13×0.049+74.13=77.93 at start of 2018
77.93×0.055+77.93=82.216 at start of 2019
So if kenyan economy grow at 6% this year then;
82.216×0.06+82.216=87.15 at start of 2020 whic will be different from that 100US bill at start of 2020 as portrayed maybe if that value at 2017 was more than that.

This is a good analysis, you must spend a lot of time following their economic progress. I am not very good in this stuffs but do you mind doing one on our country Tanzania? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) (4679) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.