Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,279 members, 7,867,744 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6298654 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Acadavah:

No one is dying in prison in Tanzania for saying truth.
Do you know even that 2.4bill litre was not enough for Tanzanian users. Local industries in Tz are capable of process 700000 lit daily. That in a year make 2.55bill capability. There are so many Local milk industries in Tanzania. Do you even know of ASSAS.
A guy have disappeared. Its not easy masquerading as a Tanzanian. I gave him just one Swahili stuff he collapsed. What about if I could go further than that?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Obakillah:

But that's all we eat. Potato and maize. My people have no proteins and other essential foods. You should take a visit to my hometown and see how hungry the residents are.
What is majaruba? How they can be hungry while they eat 3 meal of potato, ugali(maize) and rice.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
Next time u wanna pretend to be a Tanzanian, use google maps!

But anyway,u are welcome in Tanzania. You won't starve again as in Kenya.Just be humble,obey the law then u won't regret coming to a country which is food sufficient

You can't welcome me to my own country. You are in South Africa and am in Mwanza.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
Acadavah:

No one is dying in prison in Tanzania for saying truth.
Do you know even that 2.4bill litre was not enough for Tanzanian users. Local industries in Tz are capable of process 700000 lit daily. That in a year make 2.55bill capability. There are so many Local milk industries in Tanzania. Do you even know of ASSAS.

You will be lucky if you see prison in today's Tanzania. My preferred leader Tundu Lissu was shot over 12 times for being in the opposition and was airlifted to Kenya to seek expertise medical care. I know my country well.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
Obakillah:

You can't welcome me to my own country. You are in South Africa and am in Mwanza.
Mkata kata kakataa kata kata kukata kata..

Let's do Tz way! Nipe mstar was mkata
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Acadavah:

YOU ARE DELUDED. THERE IS NO PLACE IN MWANZA NAMED UKUREWE.

There is, off Mwanza. It's very remote and poor and there is no power. You spoilt brats in Daresalaam don't even know half your country. You should travel to the hinterlands and see real poverty and malnutrition with your own eyes. I tell the truth even if I die in the process.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Obakillah:

Now I can guess who is this fool.If not Tylaan,you are gallivant.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
Acadavah:

What is majaruba? How they can be hungry while they eat 3 meal of potato, ugali(maize) and rice.

That's not a balanced diet, it lacks other essential nutrients. Even a full Tanzanian is still hungry.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
Obakillah:

That's not a balanced diet, it lacks other essential nutrients. Even a full Tanzanian is still hungry.
You are not Tylann. May b gallivant or kiberawalker
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
Now I can guess who is this fool.If not Tylaan,you are gallivant.

Those fellows are Kenyans. I am from Ukurewe Tanzania. We cannot blame Kenyans all the time, we must take responsibility for our own actions.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
Acadavah:

He is kenyan. He doesn't even know even in Tanzania we produce tea, Coffee more than kenya, Milk 2.4bill litre last year
wait what? you produce more tea and coffee then Kenya?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
A guy have disappeared. Its not easy masquerading as a Tanzanian. I gave him just one Swahili stuff he collapsed. What about if I could go further than that?

A guy is still here. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
You are not Tylann. May b gallivant or kiberawalker

Why are mentioning my name you refugee
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Obakillah:

Hello guys. I am new here and it's wrong to ban those with divergent opinion. i am from mwanza Tanzania but was educated in Kenya.
Hohohohoho

Then he knew kazkaz is in SA? Hohohoho
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
PissedYagami:

wait what? you produce more tea and coffee then Kenya?
trying to see comma,,,, i said "we produce tea, coffee more than kenya". only coffee more than kenya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
Obakillah:

Those fellows are Kenyans. I am from Ukurewe Tanzania. We cannot blame Kenyans all the time, we must take responsibility for our own actions.

THERE IS NO UKUREWE IN MWANZA, STOP THAT.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
tylann:

Why are mentioning my name you refugee
Take ur starving creature out of my sight! Take him back to Turkana to starve
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Acadavah:

trying to see comma,,,, i said "we produce tea, coffee more than kenya". only coffee more than kenya.
I know in Kenya coffee is not produced as much as it used to be but I doubt you produce more coffee then Kenya. Any evidence to support your claim?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hohohohoho

Then he knew kazkaz is in SA? Hohohoho

I have been following the thread for a long time as a guest, right here in Mwanza. Today I was very hungry and instead of praying decided to do something practical. I joined here to protest, on behalf of all hungry citizens of Mwanza. I have decided to take Magufuli by the horns.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
Acadavah:

THERE IS NO UKUREWE IN MWANZA, STOP THAT.

I know home. You take a ferry from Mwanza but like I said it's risky and the area is full of pirates. You have to believe me on this.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
kikuyu1:

Smth is missing in your life, srsly!To get emotional validation from childish heckling shows a glitch in the mental software.
[b]You can no more teach us
than my maid can lecture astrophysics?! The cheers of your enablers are the cheers of special needs kids who see,hear and know FA.
See pain. grin If your life isn't spoilt, you wouldn't be here in your twilight years having a shouting match with boys young enough to be your children. If we've taught you nothing here, at least we must have taught you that your useless life won't be mended on nairaland. Get out of my face,jobless old dog. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
Take ur starving creature out of my sight! Take him back to Turkana to starve

Have you renewed you refugee status
How is you jiko and dil.do business in south africa

And what creature are you talking about kwerekwere
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
Obakillah:

I have been following the thread for a long time as a guest, right here in Mwanza. Today I was very hungry and instead of praying decided to do something practical. I joined here to protest, on behalf of all hungry citizens of Mwanza. I have decided to take Magufuli by the horns.
Let's do it again..

Mkata kata kakataa kata kata kukata kata katika kata

Give me the meaning in english
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
Let's do it again..

I will give you the meaning

Kata kata katika kwerekwere cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
Let's do it again..

I told you am from ukurewe, its 4 hours by ferry from Mwanza. You take the ferry from Kirumba. I will give you even better of the same. Asiyekubali kushindwa si mshindani. Sawa kaka? smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hahaha, so he was one of the Kenyans masquerading as a Tanzanian? grin That's how desperate they got today. I guess he opened the account today. He must be one of the regulars here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
tylann:

I will give you the meaning

Kata kata katika kwerekwere cool

That's also a good answer.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
Obakillah:

I know home. You take a ferry from Mwanza but like I said it's risky and the area is full of pirates. You have to believe me on this.

PIRATES grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin There is no Somalis pirates like in kenya.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
obaaderemi:
Hahaha, so he was one of the Kenyans masquerading as a Tanzanian? grin That's how desperate they got today. I guess he opened the account today. He must be one of the regulars here.

I am a Tanzanian citizen from ukurewe. Do you know where is that?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
tylann:
kiss

[s]And i was referring to you , you are suffering from mental ret.ardation[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.