Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6206755 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4780) (4781) (4782) (4783) (4784) (4785) (4786) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
TayserMahri:

Just wondering how anyone would accept to coach Tanzania. Nigerians will never stop stooping low. cheesy

Well, a Nigerian is a Nigerian you know...............these are people who try crossing the Mediterranean on a raft to go sell drugs in Europe. cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
Let's listen to the best national anthem in the world now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by maidaboi(m): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
obaaderemi:
tongue You always become insane when your lies are debunked. It's a good thing you provided the links with which I flogged you. grin

According to the Thais and Indians themselves Nigeria's rice importation from their countries has reduced to insignificant numbers. tongue
There's no doubt there is a rice cabal in Nigeria which imports through neighboring countries particularly Benin, but pray tell us-- how much rice does Benin import now? Probably less than 2 million tonnes. And yet Benin itself has a population of 10million.
There's so much local rice in the market right now. Plus,There's a campaign against imported rice as prices continue to fall. And yet Nigeria consumes close to 7million metric tonnes of rice annually. grin So how much of this demand can smuggling-- which is very risky these days meet? And yet there are new rice farms springing up even in southern Nigeria as we speak.
The reason this thread is this long is because of hot-blooded, bitter and supernaturally stupid specimens like you. grin
i dont even know why u're answering rvp over this rice issue.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Where are the skinny kenyans grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
NairobiWalker:
Let's listen to the best national anthem in the world now.
Listen to the best national anthem very well, then you get whopped grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by maidaboi(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
haha basket team
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
Problemkid1:
Listen to the best national anthem very well, then you get whopped grin

Instead of supporting your black brothers, you're asslicking Arabs as usual. Typical Nigerian.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by maidaboi(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Instead of supporting your black brothers, you're asslicking Arabs as usual. Typical Nigerian.
typical Kenya
take a humble pie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Typical Kenyan. Is now that you know we're brothers. But you and that idiot we're busy mocking Nigerians. Algeria too are our brothers, they don't mock us and we don't mock them grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
maidaboi:
typical Kenya
take a humble pie
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I don't know. Kumatako come here, you are 2 down already. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@kazikazi
Hohohohoho
Remember, Algeria is whipping you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Let the Arabs win!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
TayserMahri:
Kazikazi, fvck you dude!!!! If you dont speak now dont speak later.
What should I say? OK let me say it..
I say u can't play soccer.

You are good at opening your mouth

Soccer isn't as ribs show.soccer needs more brain!

Skeletons can't play soccer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kazikazi:

Why are you rejoicing when you also lost by the same margin?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Well, a Nigerian is a Nigerian you know...............these are people who try crossing the Mediterranean on a raft to go sell drugs in Europe. cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kazikazi:

I knew tonight you wouldnt open your mouth during your game but during Kenyan game you would.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kazikazi:

They should stick to thier ribs show. Football are not meant for skeletons grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
Problemkid1:
They should stick to thier ribs show. Football are not meant for skeletons grin grin grin grin

Gaycunt what are you saying. You barely beat Burundi a team Kenya would hammer 5-0.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Problemkid1:
It was going to shock the world for a walking skeletons to beat Algerians.
Hohohohoho
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
TayserMahri:

I knew tonight you wouldnt open your mouth during your game but during Kenyan game you would.
Pwapwapwapwa

You lost?! Is it 2 nil?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kazikazi:
Pwapwapwapwa

You lost?! Is it 2 nil?

We lost like men. Tanzanians played like dogshyte and were so lucky not to get 5.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hati13, whats up I heard you had a coup attempt sad

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
drake

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Algerian1:
drake

You lucky we didnt use this defender grin He got injured just today and we used the second choice CB. Plus his beards was def going to scare the hell out of your players and that was the plan wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
TayserMahri:

Gaycunt what are you saying. You barely beat Burundi a team Kenya would hammer 5-0.
I guess you're not talking to me. Because I don't know who's gaycunt. cheesy But just know that, you have the weakest team in the world cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kazikazi:
It was going to shock the world for a walking skeletons to beat Algerians.
Hohohohoho
grin grin grin they only know how to make mouth

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
TayserMahri:

We lost like men. Tanzanians played like dogshyte and were so lucky not to get 5.
You lost.Tz lost in the same margin.Then you try to look greater than us?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Problemkid1:
I guess you're not talking to me. Because I don't know who's gaycunt. cheesy But just know that, you have the weakest team in the world cheesy

Well if you didnt know who gaycunt is then you have to know its you cheesy Nigeria is also very poor. The top dogs in this Afcon in order are Algeria, Senegal, Egypt. One of those three has to win it.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kazikazi:
You lost.Tz lost in the same margin.Then you try to look greater than us?

We can tell who is weaker when we meet, and also by how many goals Algeria will beat you, and how many Senegal beat us if they do. No one is trying to look greater. Senegal had 24 attempts against Tanzania and Tanzania managed ONLY 3, while Algeria had 12 attempts vs 4 for Kenya and they scored two golazo one of them being a penalty.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hohoho kazi cheesy

Weakest team in the tourney

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
Algerian1, well played. wink I did think you are the best team in the tournement. Damn! If somehow you dont get to the finals you should quit playing soccer completely. Virtually all your players are worldclass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4780) (4781) (4782) (4783) (4784) (4785) (4786) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.