Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,757 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6149654 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4783) (4784) (4785) (4786) (4787) (4788) (4789) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nixiepie(f): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
obaaderemi:
Yes,but they are not as good as they used to be. We expected more from Kenya.The Kenyan team was disjointed on the field and had no shot at goal for 90minutes. That's a disgrace.

Look at this image. 4 against 1. And that player on the ground looks funny. Like he wants to take a shyte. grin Did he think he was in Kibera? grin
grin Yes I watched it, the Kenyans play rough game thou...

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nixiepie:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
theenchanter:
i dont even know why u're answering rvp over this rice issue.
I always enjoy it when he weeps over nonsense. grin His tears gladden my heart when he tries to helplessly explain himself out of frustration like this man:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
Now I understand why Mr.Mukulumuke is angry and bitter. grin
It has emerged that maize from neighbouring
countries was smuggled and delivered to the
National Cereals and Produce Board (NCPB) stores
at night to avoid suspicion from local farmers.
Sources indicate that there were two different
queues at the Eldoret depot; one for local farmers
and the other for unknown individuals.
The latter was attended to quickly as local farmers
waited for weeks.
Tanzanians and Ugandans are stealing Kenya's lunch. grin Little Indians are kept waiting while Tanzanians and Ugandans are quickly attended to. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
[

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
gallivant:

They enslave Nigerians from the poverty capital.
They enslave kenya fools from the starving hunger capital

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
NairobiWalker:

No Kenyan gets on a raft to smuggle themself to Europe, lol. cheesy cheesy cheesy
They do. They even even eat Arab people poo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
samorobo:

Idiot.. thanks to oba for detecting your vivid ignorance. I bet you didn't read that link you dropped hence you would have noticed the salient point that showed nigeria decrease In rice import. I doubt you if wold have proceed to post that having read all that.
Stupid citizen from to slummish capital of the world.
Read my lips India is a shiithole and should not be compared with China. That what you should be discussin. You need to see the way your Indian brother are.living to like rats here
The idiot was too fired up to read his own link properly. He unknowingly provided me with the instrument to hurt him.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
TayserMahri:

If you dont accept the name Gaycunt anymore then you must accept your new name Mulmulwas grin Naija aint gonna win anything. Your soccer level is too low.
That your fvcking business dude. I have even forgotten the name they're calling you here. Maybe Oba or Sammy will remember me the name wink we're going to win it because our team are not wack and weak like your dull team cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
TayserMahri:

Ask him yourself. Algeria would hammer your weak ass team. cheesy
You can ask him anytime you see him online. We beat them blue and black without mercy smiley we're not like you people. You guys should just stick to marathon cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
obaaderemi:
Yes,but they are not as good as they used to be. We expected more from Kenya.The Kenyan team was disjointed on the field and had no shot at goal for 90minutes. That's a disgrace.

Look at this image. 4 against 1. And that player on the ground looks funny. Like he wants to take a shyte. grin Did he think he was in Kibera? grin
Even one shot on target they don't have. What kind of weak team is that. The wayanma they're praising everyday couldn't even make any attempt cheesy nawaoo, and they said they want to win Afcon, With this kind of crap team cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nixiepie:
Playing off target cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
Palm oil.

Nigeria is Africa's biggest producer of palm oil without making much effort. grin We, however, need to do more.We can create many jobs by producing more palm oil and processing it into other products.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
Problemkid1:
Even one shot on target they don't have. What kind of weak team is that. The wayanma they're praising everyday couldn't even make any attempt cheesy nawaoo, and they said they want to win Afcon, With this kind of crap team cheesy
Kenyans can't shoot straight. No wonder their women prefer Nigerian guys and other foreigners. grin

Our female football team would beat the Harambee stars or at least get a goalless draw because I am sure the Kenyan boys can't score. All they can do is just run jog long distance.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
obaaderemi:
Kenyans can't shoot straight. No wonder their women prefer Nigerian guys and other foreigners. grin

Our female football team would beat the Harambee stars or at least get a goalless draw because I am sure the Kenyan boys can't score. All they can do is just run jog long distance.
Hahahaha jog long like a antelope grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Problemkid1:
That your fvcking business dude. I have even forgotten the name they're calling you here. Maybe Oba or Sammy will remember me the name wink we're going to win it because our team are not wack and weak like your dull team cheesy
cheesy He is easy to forget these days.He has become a shadow after he committed online suicide some time back. But I think his name is Tasha.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
obaaderemi:

KaziKazi said they will go home with nothing grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
obaaderemi:
cheesy He is easy to forget these days.He has become a shadow after he committed online suicide some time back. But I think his name is Tasha.
How can someone commit suicide online out of frustration. And how can a guy bears a female name, I mean that's stupidity on the highest order grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nixiepie(f): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
Problemkid1:
Playing off target cheesy
;DExactly

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
obaaderemi:
cheesy These hot tears of yours do not erase the fact that Nigeria is Africa's biggest producer of rice.You may kill yourself over that and we won't care. tongue
Let me add to your pain. Total import of parboiled rice by Benin, Cameroon and Togo is around 3 million tonnes. (see attached table below).I am even being generous with figures to suit and help you. cheesy

Let's assume all of this is planned to be exported to Nigeria. Now,some of this rice would not even get to Nigeria due to custom's disturbances. Some would be impounded. Let's assume 90%gets to Nigeria, that's 2.7million metric tonnes. Nigeria rice consumption is 7million metric tonnes. 7m minus 2.7m gives you 4.3million metric tonnes. Egypt, Africa's second biggest producer of rice produces less than that. That still leaves Nigeria as Africa's biggest producer of rice no matter how you turn and cry,boy. tongue

And next time leave Brazil out of your stupid list of rice exporters if you don't want to keep sounding stupid.
Now add all Benin n Cameroon imports from Brazil,Pakistan, Indonesia and US of mainly parboiled rice they obviously don't consume...then you'll be nearer the truth.Benin n Cameroon imports are increasing so your border control is big joke

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
Go Tanzania, maybe we have a chance in this afcon.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
kikuyu1:

Indirectly,this is what he's trying to tell us:every Beninese,babies,elderly,poor,rich,thin,fat and everyone in between consumes 600 GMS OF RICE DAILY!! In other words 6 servings of this cup.

https://www.cooksinfo.com/rice#equivalents

So Beninese actually EAT 1.8 KG OF COOKED RICE A DAY-they'd spend most waking hours preparing and eating rice of this quantity without time for anything else!! These guys have jokes but some jokes write themselves! This is what happens when you try to take refuge in lies.

I have to agree with you, Nigerian numbers don't add up.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kisumu airport

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
NairobiWalker:

At least on this one, we won't argue for long Mr. Kumatako. cheesy cheesy cheesy
When you Kenyans presented a hunger index figures,it favored you. But do u remember how it ended? Turkana fellows starved to death while the Tanzanians are well fed and exporting excess food to your starving populace.
So now you came up with another index of FIFA. Wait to see how it will end up.You will crawl back to kibera as a loosing team without a single point in a tournament

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
Wuoche:
Kisumu airport
Now show us kisumu train station
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
Obakillah:
Go Tanzania, maybe we have a chance in this afcon.
A fake Tanzanian,can we talk Tz Swahili again?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Jonraid:
This Benin traders selling rice to Nigeria are the Nigeria's rice cartel.

As for Kenya's importing case,it is well understood that Kenyan farmers have taken over farms in our neigbouring East African countries.These farmers then sell it to Kenya when there is a deficit.

Those onions/tomatoes we bought from Tanzania or Uganda might be well from a Kenyan farmer or a firm associated with a Kenyan in one way or another.This is a strategy we can use to prop up our acreage in arable land.You must be oportunistic and smart to survive.I know they are making it hard for Kenyans to own land in their market(TZ) but we are beating them still.

Apart from Langat the LARGEST Tea Estate Owner in TZ,there are many Kenyan enterprises using TZ's slowness to beat them.Magufuli never lied when he said that there are close to 500 Kenyan firms in TZ!

Below is an intresting excerpt from https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Tanzanian-farmers-reap-big-in-Nairobi/1056-5162596-9e1odw/index.html

''The Arusha hotelier singled out onions among the leading commodities consistently exported to Kenya because, unlike maize, they are not affected by drought.

“Our onions are preferred by Kenyan traders, who pack them in Nairobi and export overseas,” he said.

Most of the onions are grown in the remote irrigated fields of Mang’ola, about 200 kilometres west of Arusha. Due to the high demand and reliable market overseas, Kenyans have virtually taken over the farms through contract farming.

Under the arrangement, Kenyan investors hire farmers to grow onions and even supply inputs such as fertiliser.''

Do you believe that statement to be true? A starving fellow from a starving nation to be able to take over a farming business in Tanzania? And why is Tz selling foods all over even in Zimbabwe? Try to lie to others,not me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kazikazi:

The stations in their small town are better than what we have in Dar es salaam. We can't beat them in that, only in maize production can we brag. Also, we buy a lot of food stuffs from our neighbors but they don't claim to be feeding us. We are just jealous neighbors.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kazikazi:
Do you believe that statement to be true? A starving fellow from a starving nation to be able to take over a farming business in Tanzania? And why is Tz selling foods all over even in Zimbabwe? Try to lie to others,not me

It's very possible. They have invested in education and their grasp of modern farming techniques are way beyond Tanzanian capabilities. They have more tractors, more factories and they earn more in Agriculture. Instead of being jealous, we should invite them to Tanzania to run the farms. That's the only way Tanzania will catch up, we are too far behind in everything.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kazikazi:
What kind of sport are you Kenyans good at? Not soccer,not swimming, no.marathon isn't a sport.Its a poor mans ribs show.

You are very jealous. The country of Kenya beats us in every sports known to man. Some of your questions are outright stupid and only end up exposing our jealousy to Kenyans. Please stop it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kazikazi:
Show us those Arusha and Mwanza "cowshades" you call airports first.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Isiolo airport.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4783) (4784) (4785) (4786) (4787) (4788) (4789) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.