Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6209997 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5395) (5396) (5397) (5398) (5399) (5400) (5401) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2019
pokuasi:
I got this E-hoe all emotional that he resort to low blows.. don't worry, you Know am a slayer and have a way of pissing you Gospel singers from the cave off.. more Earth shaking revelation is coming..
he thinks he has the monopoly of posting street crimes. It's Monday I'll be busy, only reason I'll give em rest.

All tgis while I thought with the way Ghanaians were shouting development, they'd be as developed as Singapore. But mehn I'm humbled by their shittystructures

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2019
pacretus:
he thinks he has the monopoly of posting street crimes. It's Monday I'll be busy, only reason I'll give em rest.

All tgis while I thought with the way Ghanaians were shouting development, they'd be as developed as Singapore. But mehn I'm humbled by their shittystructures

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2019
More on the way

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2019
More

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:35am On Oct 07, 2019
in the concluded IAAF championships in doha kenya has finished second after usa in the world where is nigeria the so called giant of africa

https://www.iaaf.org/competitions/iaaf-world-championships/iaaf-world-athletics-championships-doha-2019-6033/medaltable

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2019
tylann:
in the concluded IAAF championships in doha kenya has finished second after usa in the world where is nigeria the so called giant of africa

That doesn't add up fam
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2019
Just to point out... No country has the monopoly of crimes... So all these your back and forth on crime rate is plain stupid and unnecessary... Smh
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2019
pokuasi:
Samorobo @askiaherem

I'm shocked, Oil money is already being stolen in Ghana
Oh my!! What a shame.
Few years ago Mahama was bragging to the world, that Ghana will be accoutabe with oil money unlike Nigeria. A year later Corruption crept in.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2019
[quote author=pokuasi post=82914229][/quote]are you stupid enough to post an 8 year ago arrest in Ghana. And do you want us to compare the crime rates of Ghana and Nigeria now.Ghana has the lowest crime rate in West Africa thus Ghana being crowned the most peaceful and most secured nation in West Africa. Crime rates in Kaduna alone is times 5 of Ghana not to talk about kidnappings,armed robbery,bandits burning down whole villages and towns,human traffickers,prostitution, cultism,drug imports and exports, rape,fraud and scam,murders,terrorism, car snatching, theft,baby factories,ritual crimes etc etc in Lagos,your one chance city Abuja,Niger delta states,South Eastern Nigeria, Northern Islamic State Nigeria,Ibadan red roof states,Yoruba skull mining states,Ipob king of crime wasteful Biafra igbos states,in short, Nigeria is a zoo with animals as citizens. Millions of Nigerians run to Ghana for safety for their families. Why are you still in Ghana?For the Niger Delta zones,crime is your middle name.You export crime to all countries in Africa and the world. Never talk about crime before I start pulling screenshots of just yesterday crimes in your zoo.Oh and about 600 million dollars oil money not accounted for,twell thats about 100 million dollars in 4 years.In Nigeria, 700 billion dollars of oil money has never being accounted for since 1990s.Like Obasanjo investing 15 billion dollar dollars in your electricity and up till now,no single town can boast of 24 hours electricity even in your Aso rock,generator is always on.All the sane we have what we call future heritage funds for future generations with billions of dollars saved from oil funds since 2012 of oil discovery and generation which is partly being used to finance the free education from Nursery to Senior High School 100% free of charge for both day and boarding schools in over 600 public senior high schools nationwide.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:14am On Oct 07, 2019
samorobo:

What is his name plus I remember forgiveness once talked about one of our brother being a first class citizen over(I think he said he was a lawyer).....I think he said he had something to do with your high court or so. I can't remember the full info

Once number two or three man in Ghana. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by evergreen9: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2019
Are there any Ghanaian or Nigerians residing Ghana here? Pls reply or send me a pm.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
chrisagyei:
are you stupid enough to post an 8 year ago arrest in Ghana. And do you want us to compare the crime rates of Ghana and Nigeria now.Ghana has the lowest crime rate in West Africa thus Ghana being crowned the most peaceful and most secured nation in West Africa. Crime rates in Kaduna alone is times 5 of Ghana not to talk about kidnappings,armed robbery,bandits burning down whole villages and towns,human traffickers,prostitution, cultism,drug imports and exports, rape,fraud and scam,murders,terrorism, car snatching, theft,baby factories,ritual crimes etc etc in Lagos,your one chance city Abuja,Niger delta states,South Eastern Nigeria, Northern Islamic State Nigeria,Ibadan red roof states,Yoruba skull mining states,Ipob king of crime wasteful Biafra igbos states,in short, Nigeria is a zoo with animals as citizens. Millions of Nigerians run to Ghana for safety for their families. Why are you still in Ghana?For the Niger Delta zones,crime is your middle name.You export crime to all countries in Africa and the world. Never talk about crime before I start pulling screenshots of just yesterday crimes in your zoo.Oh and about 600 million dollars oil money not accounted for,twell thats about 100 million dollars in 4 years.In Nigeria, 700 billion dollars of oil money has never being accounted for since 1990s.Like Obasanjo investing 15 billion dollar dollars in your electricity and up till now,no single town can boast of 24 hours electricity even in your Aso rock,generator is always on.All the sane we have what we call future heritage funds for future generations with billions of dollars saved from oil funds since 2012 of oil discovery and generation which is partly being used to finance the free education from Nursery to Senior High School 100% free of charge for both day and boarding schools in over 600 public senior high schools nationwide.
you really take your time to type all that and I can't pinpoint what exactly you're driving at.. can you please summarize

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
forgiveness:

Once number two or three man in Ghana. grin
You are too daft? how is he a Nigerian when he had already become a anturalized Ghanaian....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
One of the best skylines in Africa

Victoria Island
Lagos Island

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
IAAF World Championships, Doha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
The Capital

CBD and Upper Hill as seen from Westlands.

Westlands

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
Too scattered to make a line..leave alone a skyline.
68816419:
One of the best skylines in Africa

Victoria Island
Lagos Island
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
Please I am begging everybody here to watch this video from beginning to end to understand Nigerian behaviour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5V8--ttfo0&app=desktop

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
samorobo:

I have not plied the benin-warri route but Benin -asaba is in good condition...true or false

I didn't talk about Benin - asaba.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
Please everybody can you watch the video above on YouTube to understand why Nigerians are so stupid
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
samorobo:

See don't know about the rest roads but you see this onisha-enugu expressway I personally saw it, it is under construction as we speak.. why not trying commending the fact that the eye sore once experienced when you ride through onisha from asaba has been tackled...go Back and see the beautiful roads constructed by Julius Berger team from Onitsha heading to awka...the road is bad when you hit places around igbariam road but the minutes you get to Awka it is a cool ride down to Enugu...I am saying this because I was in Enugu last month and I practically witnessed this

If they were in good conditions commuters will not take it to social media and start demanding the federal government fix it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
vaxx2:
You are too daft? how is he a Nigerian when he had already become a anturalized Ghanaian....

Which tribe is he from in Ghana? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
pacretus:
Samorobo @askiaherem

I'm shocked, Oil money is already being stolen in Ghana
Oh my!! What a shame.
Few years ago Mahama was bragging to the world, that Ghana will be accoutabe with oil money unlike Nigeria. A year later Corruption crept in.

lipsrsealed I thought Ghana was supposed to be one of the least corrupt countries in the world so I'm told.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by keuz: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
more rivers, fertilizer plants
1-2 indorema
3-4 Notore

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
Oh dear! What did I just watch! lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOw3FG3HmAU?t=26
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by keuz: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
meanwhile the great wall of lagos
check out the engineering work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by keuz: 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
somewhere in eko, koroma beach

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by keuz: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
eko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
gallivant:
IAAF World Championships, Doha

good performance by kenya
although USA is embrassing the world

in 2015 beijing olympics kenya was number one we need to do that again

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
Girls in Nigeria Universities are just selling their vaginas for Marks

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by evergreen9: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
I thought this thread was supposed to show the beauty of Kenya, what's this Nigeria vs Ghana bashing all about? its childish, both countries have good and bad, unfortunately Nigeria has more bad than good, that is the truth! our people are very hard working and smart, however our leaders have failed us. There is no shame in telling the truth. I would advise that you guys drop this petty squabble and focus on more important things.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by keuz: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
lagos

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5395) (5396) (5397) (5398) (5399) (5400) (5401) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.