Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6206953 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5397) (5398) (5399) (5400) (5401) (5402) (5403) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
AskiaHarem:

EXOPOSED THIS DUMB@SS AGAIN! grin

The guys talks like a fool..he loves peddling cheap lies

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
samorobo:

Hahahaha this is so funny and yes so patriotic grin grin
you need to check the records on entrance into law school in Ghana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
popizaino:

If they were in good conditions commuters will not take it to social media and start demanding the federal government fix it.

Oh so it's a hearsay...You forget that there is something called opposition party
You forget that there is something called social media propaganda that can be fuelled by someone..

Anyway go back and read what I said. You know what let me repeat it again

When you drive into Onitsha from asaba I can assure you that you will not encounter a single pothole (quote me anywhere) until you get to igbariam road which links Onitsha to awka and from awka to Enugu is also a pretty good ride..so yes In Away they were not wrong to complain because igbariam is still considered as Onitsha enugu expressway.. the roads in igbariam is completely broken down and what is left is ordinary red soil(I am not so sure if it is those caterpillar that broke it for reconstruction) meant for people to drive through.. but the good thing here is that the roads was under construction as at the time I plied that route.

Onistha to Enugu is about 1000km+ but do you know that what Kenya is expected to add anually to their roads is merely 700km to their roads(they borrow to do this and that's why their debt keep similar for the skies) but will you see them say this. What they do is post a newly built roads and praise it making you feel like they really got their act together whilst you sit behind your screen believing all is well because of that little image...infact let me surprise the more , Kenya has less than 7% of their entire roads paved with about 4% out of that 7% in bad condition but you will never see them say that cos that is what true patriotism is all about...... You need to start being patriotic and stop believing every nonsense you see here..it's their country and they will always do well to promote it on a foreign platform...they can kill to protect it and project her image well sadly this patriotism.is lacking in most nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
obaaderemi:
The reason why this thread has refused to die is that everyday facts keep emerging that countries such as Ghana and Kenya are far more bleeped up than they are letting on.Nigerians like yourself and some of us in the past have spoken the truth about Nigeria's case here but you will never see those liars from Kenya,and Ghana open up about the sad realities of life in their shitholes. For example, how can people be starving to death in a small country like Kenya and Ghana with a population of just 27 million be so poor and indebted. How can Nigerians be virtually running the economy in Ghana while their local businessmen take a backseat?
Here comes another slowpoke from a shithole republic. Oga,! Before you spew all the your denigrate tantrum, You should have visited all the sites and confirm your shitty naijeria is no where in any hunger crisis or whatever way. I will repeat once again., no one is starving in Turkana you can keep deluding yourself. Meanwhile, the current hunger crisis in your shitty country has now demoralized.!! It's terrible I can say grin grin. Go and feed those starving 250,000 malnourished children from borno before coming up with your delusional syllogism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
obaaderemi:
The reason why this thread has refused to die is that everyday facts keep emerging that countries such as Ghana and Kenya are far more bleeped up than they are letting on.Nigerians like yourself and some of us in the past have spoken the truth about Nigeria's case here but you will never see those liars from Kenya,and Ghana open up about the sad realities of life in their shitholes. For example, how can people be starving to death in a small country like Kenya and Ghana with a population of just 27 million be so poor and indebted. How can Nigerians be virtually running the economy in Ghana while their local businessmen take a backseat?

Have you upgraded your opera Mini yes I know Nigerians run the whole world and this means you were using opera mini to save data bundle and you run out of the data bundles now that you are that you have bought some data bundles you are back here with your opera Mini. The only thing that Judy is wrong all over the world is crying
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
samorobo:

Hahaha what is Kente? Is it a food grin
Local Ghanaian fabric.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
samorobo:

The thing is Africa is so screwed up with all her resources but this niggas will roll up in here and shout good roads, world class infastructures, America type of roads and one would easily thinks they are not on the African level again.....one would think they don't have a single bad roads and it's only Nigeria that enjoy the monopoly of bad roads
There where times Asia, middle east envied most African countries but today its so sad that not even one African country can stand tiny UAE &Saudi Arabia, Singapore in both infastructure and economy....
But when this niggs talk one would think they've gone far and I am always shocked when I see them exposed...the zeal they using In covering up this problems IS funny(you can have a bullet sticked in your head if you were close to them at that moment).... Tell which country grows at approximately six percent but has a skyrocketing unemployment rate if not an east Africa man that thinks he is the best chef and can work wonders in the kitchen grin grin
When it comes to physical infrastructure I must say that our neighbours needs to go and sit down. Not one country that has ever spoken here is their mate..Nothing has ever impressed me from them.As bad as Nairobi is it's still by far better than what they call a capital city.
jealousy stricken slowpoke. Have you seen your crapy Lagos you call a city. ?? It's so bad men. Suffering and smelling already killed the show grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
Just30:
you need to check the records on entrance into law school in Ghana

Ok sir
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by evergreen9: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
obaaderemi:

If they don't want to talk about the negatives in their country then that's fine! they have the right to do so. I hate this petty squabble going on here. Instead of worrying about others lets focus on ourselves.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
Shma:
jealousy stricken slowpoke. Have you seen your crapy Lagos you call a city. ?? It's so bad men. Suffering and smelling already killed the show grin

Don't cry idiot atleast not now..I have just added a out 16 more lines to this post you quote. That should be enough to make you cry and see how much of a shiithole your nation has degraded to...you are still a newcomer grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:
It is this type of stvpid talk that got nigerians flogged in South Africa grin you run which economy? grin how about your own economy, who is running it? Is it that illiterate, certificateless,cattle rearing Fulani man? No wonder nigeria is still struggling to produce common 4,000MW of electricity while Ghana produces 5,000MW grin

Most of the highways in your smelly zoo are off limit to fools like you because kidnappers don full ground grin kidnapping is the second biggest industry in shitland after oil and gas grin go and check your 2019 national budget grin you fools allocated N46 million naira to pay for fuel to run generators in Buhari’s office/residence grin chai, even the blind and the deaf can see and know that nigeria is dead in water grin brain dead nigerians like you are still talking arrant crap!

Fuckeduppedness angry grin suffering n smiling angry recession grin poverty capital grin walahi, the rate at which Buhari is impoverishing Nigerians eh......... grin chai, roforofo

He says Nigerians run everything but he is using opera Mini. I will tell you the truth Nigeria's run inside the prisons in Ghana. Also Nigeria's run crime and prostitution in Ghana. Go to any country in the world the prisons are full of Nigerians even South Africans are complaining. All over the world prisons are run from inside by Nigerian . obaaderemi does not know the difference between a prison and a country

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
AskiaHarem:

EXOPOSED THIS DUMB@SS AGAIN! grin
SufferingaSufferingandsmiling isn't in Botswana. He is a Ghanaian.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
evergreen9:

If they don't want to talk about the negatives in their country then that's fine! they have the right to do so. I hate this petty squabble going on here. Instead of worrying about others lets focus on ourselves.

We do that everydsy , just take a tour rouy Nairaland and see for yourself.....

You see this particular thread it's a long one because the kenyans don't want to leave and even after we stop quoting them they still find a way to mention Nigeria and surely you do not expect us to sit down and keep quiet while a smelly shiithole citizen makes noise as though they are operating in the US level...Call US, UK to talk shiit to Nigeria I and will gladly keep quiet and tackle any Nigerian that is trying to hold that stupid argument....you can even call Egypt, morroco and I will go off like a dying wick but you see Kenya hell no they dont stand a chance...thats an insult

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
samorobo:

The thing is Africa is so screwed up with all her resources but this niggas will roll up in here and shout good roads, world class infastructures, America type of roads and one would easily thinks they are not on the African level again.....one would think they don't have a single bad roads and it's only Nigeria that enjoy the monopoly of bad roads
There where times Asia, middle east envied most African countries but today its so sad that not even one African country can stand tiny UAE &Saudi Arabia, Singapore in both infastructure and economy....
But when this niggs talk one would think they've gone far and I am always shocked when I see them exposed...the zeal they using In covering up this problems IS funny(you can have a bullet sticked in your head if you were close to them at that moment).... Tell which country grows at approximately six percent but has a skyrocketing unemployment rate if not an east Africa man that thinks he is the best chef and can work wonders in the kitchen grin grin
When it comes to physical infrastructure I must say that our neighbours needs to go and sit down. Not one country that has ever spoken here is their mate..Nothing has ever impressed me from them.As bad as Nairobi is it's still by far better than what they call a capital city.

While you're here making noise with all your Nigerian illiterate and also all your Nigerian empty vessels Ghana is dominating West Africa right left and Centre

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
samorobo:

Don't cry idiot atleast not now..I have just added a out 16 more lines to this post you quote. That should be enough to make you cry and see how much of a shiithole your nation has degraded to...you are still a newcomer grin
16 lines of pure jealousy.! And expect it to go without saying, when you have dragged our nation in! Keep your arguments with Ghanaians who are truly exposing your shitty republic grin newcomer my foot grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
Shma:

Do not worry the pictures which I posted made the Nigerians go into cardiac arrest. I still have 210 pictures left this time taking with a high-powered camera this 210 pictures will buried the Nigerian people. They will not get up again I am waiting for the right moment to strike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
pacretus:
Going around in circles will not help you. When I came here at first you Nigerian say I was a Ghanaian. Then you said I was in South Africa after that you said I was in Kenya. Keep on beating around the bush that Nigeria is a lump of criminals which are totally confused with illiteracy. Very soon you will say I am from Benin Republic or Togo. I cannot believe all of this while Nigerians are very stupid they do not even know what country I am from
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
samorobo:

Oh so it's a hearsay...You forget that there is something called opposition party
You forget that there is something called social media propaganda that can be fuelled by someone..

Anyway go back and read what I said. You know what let me repeat it again

When you drive into Onitsha from asaba I can assure you that you will not encounter a single pothole (quote me anywhere) until you get to igbariam road which links Onitsha to awka and from awka to Enugu is also a pretty good ride..so yes In Away they were not wrong to complain because igbariam is still considered as Onitsha enugu expressway.. the roads in igbariam is completely broken down and what is left is ordinary red soil(I am not so sure if it is those caterpillar that broke it for reconstruction) meant for people to drive through.. but the good thing here is that the roads was under construction as at the time I plied that route.

Onistha to Enugu is about 1000km+
but do you know that what Kenya is expected to add anually to their roads is merely 700km to their roads(they borrow to do this and that's why their debt keep similar for the skies) but will you see them say this. What they do is post a newly built roads and praise it making you feel like they really got their act together whilst you sit behind your screen believing all is well because of that little image...infact let me surprise the more , Kenya has less than 7% of their entire roads paved with about 4% out of that 7% in bad condition but you will never see them say that cos that is what true patriotism is all about...... You need to start being patriotic and stop believing every nonsense you see here..it's their country and they will always do well to promote it on a foreign platform...they can kill to protect it and project her image well sadly this patriotism.is lacking in most nigerians

The bolded sold you out.

Even lagos to Jos is not up to that amount in km. Be sincere, you don't know who might be reading this and stop this fake patriotism that has kept us at the bottom of every human development indicies.Dont masked behind EAC that doesn't benefit average Nigerians to deceive other African countries that we are DEVELOPING.EAC is the least of worry of an average Nigerians amid economy tension, erratic power supply, dry taps, insecurity,police and sars brutality, ọmọ òníle menace, death traps called road and other poor infrastructure. Fix this before parading that EAC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:35am On Oct 08, 2019
forgiveness:

Which tribe is he from in Ghana? grin grin grin
what a stupid question, which tribe of UK is Anthony Joshua?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:41am On Oct 08, 2019
samorobo:

You said former right, and former can meaning both the ones from the 90's..

Any way thanks to forgiveness he saved the day with that screenshot he attached..oh yes that is what nigeria education and complete dominance can do when they find themselves in a foreign community
You should know by now, i knock out baseless logic. the former i made mention is simply immediate, at least for me comparing it to the present chief justice shows it is immediate.

stop griping at ignorance. the dude you claim he is educated Nigerian didn't even school in Nigeria that knock you down . he himself naturalized himself as a Ghanaian before becoming such important figure unlike a Jamaican who become a chief justice in Nigeria.

A ghanaian Nigerian citizens was once a vice chancellor of unilag. deal with that...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:37am On Oct 08, 2019
samorobo:

Attention seeker grin grin

Hes been begging all day.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:39am On Oct 08, 2019
pacretus:

I ain't surprised this mouthbreather has citizenship from every country in Africa at this point. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:46am On Oct 08, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Do not worry the pictures which I posted made the Nigerians go into cardiac arrest. I still have 210 pictures left this time taking with a high-powered camera this 210 pictures will buried the Nigerian people. They will not get up again I am waiting for the right moment to strike

You mean the same photos multiple people from different countries caught your @ss lying about multiple times? Yet you still here trying to claim a win from them?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 7:07am On Oct 08, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Going around in circles will not help you. When I came here at first you Nigerian say I was a Ghanaian. Then you said I was in South Africa after that you said I was in Kenya. Keep on beating around the bush that Nigeria is a lump of criminals which are totally confused with illiteracy. Very soon you will say I am from Benin Republic or Togo. I cannot believe all of this while Nigerians are very stupid they do not even know what country I am from
STFU. It's appalling when you say "on Botswana Tv or here in Botswana" who gives a fuc k about Botswana.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:03am On Oct 08, 2019
vaxx2:

Glass Ijaw tribe. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2019
samorobo:

You are a fool..Lagos means Eko in Yoruba...this shows that you've never been to Lagos because Eko is written in almost every part of Lagos...most times you see the popular sentence written in Yoruba everywhere for instance"Eko oni baje oooo" meaning "Lagos will not spoil"

Know this today that Eko mean Lagos In Yoruba language

What do they call Cotonou in Yoruba? This is a rhetorical question Samson, save me your whining.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

He says Nigerians run everything but he is using opera Mini. I will tell you the truth Nigeria's run inside the prisons in Ghana. Also Nigeria's run crime and prostitution in Ghana. Go to any country in the world the prisons are full of Nigerians even South Africans are complaining. All over the world prisons are run from inside by Nigerian . obaaderemi does not know the difference between a prison and a country

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2019
vaxx2:

Answer simple question. grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2019
forgiveness:

Answer simple question. grin grin cheesy grin
I don't answer stupid questions.... this report alone can educate you....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2019
pacretus:
STFU. It's appalling when you say "on Botswana Tv or here in Botswana" who gives a fuc k about Botswana.
Illiterate f*** you and your poverty criminals. You think you are the centre of the world but you are the centre of poverty and criminals. Go all over the world they will tell you Nigerians are criminals. So what is Nigeria a lump of criminals
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2019
vaxx2:
I don't answer stupid questions.... this report alone can educate you....

What tribe is he from in Ghana? cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2019
popizaino:

The bolded sold you out.

Even lagos to Jos is not up to that amount in km. Be sincere, you don't know who might be reading this and stop this fake patriotism that has kept us at the bottom of every human development indicies.Dont masked behind EAC that doesn't benefit average Nigerians to deceive other African countries that we are DEVELOPING.EAC is the least of worry of an average Nigerians amid economy tension, erratic power supply, dry taps, insecurity,police and sars brutality, ọmọ òníle menace, death traps called road and other poor infrastructure. Fix this before parading that EAC.

Remember, average Nigerians are the ones used in the construction of EAC.

Average Nigerians are the one working in the companies supplying building materials for the construction of EAC.

Average Nigerians are the ones working in the marketing department of EAC.

Average Nigerians are the employees of EAC company.

Should we stop the project? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5397) (5398) (5399) (5400) (5401) (5402) (5403) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.