Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6208210 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5570) (5571) (5572) (5573) (5574) (5575) (5576) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 11:30am On Nov 05, 2019
vaxx2:
come back next time for your daily dose of bashing

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2019
POKUASI2:
you're a villager who probably have been to the facility before.. for your information, I went there yesterday..
grin grin grin

i want to believe it was your first time travelling out of your village

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2019
POKUASI2:
very lame , there is good video of your sisters hawking their pussy all over Ghana on YouTube.....go and watch some more for easy cum relieved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2019
POKUASI2:
commercial sex workers in Accra charge as much as 300 cedis a night and your men are rushing them paying such huge sums just to get a feel of what Va!gina feel like since Ghanaian women even those as young as 12 have what is as wide as Panama canal..
you keep making noise when teenage pregnancy is a much bigger problem in Nigeria because your teenagers cant seem to keep their legs closed

why do you think there is so much poverty in nigeria ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:42am On Nov 05, 2019
vaxx2:
very lame , there is good video of your sisters hawking their pussy all over Ghana on YouTube.....go and watch some more for easy cum relieved
grin grin grin grin

the number one trade of Nigerian girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 11:42am On Nov 05, 2019
vaxx2:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2019
POKUASI2:
you see how stupid you are with your cursed ghana man brain.. Mariam babangida is from where.. is Atiku not married to an Igbo woman from anambra.. is femi fani kayode's wife not Igbo.. you see how mindless you've become.. yet Davido is literally married to an Igbo lady..
The primitive Ashantis in Kumasi see you fante pigs as lost people due to how foreign yet very local your extremely ugly fantis are. The GA see ashantis as villager.. the Ashantis see ewes as togoles .. see northerners are foreigners from Burkina Faso.. do you inter marry in your country??!
kiddo

go solve your country numerous problems

those tribal nonsense dont work here in Ghana

we are Ghanaians before we are anything else

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:
you keep making noise when teenage pregnancy is a much bigger problem in Nigeria because your teenagers cant seem to keep their legs closed

give us stats .. I can give you region by region stats of ghana.. it's at an epidemic level

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:
kiddo

shut up you bush man.. I'm here and have been here long enough to know what is going on...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2019
POKUASI2:
shut up you bush man.. I'm here and have been here long enough to know what is going on...
you are where

nothing is going on except in your head

take your tribal bigotry somewhere else.
better still back to you bigot of a country grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:

In nigeria the problem may be lack of contraceptives

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:51am On Nov 05, 2019
POKUASI2:
give us stats .. I can give you region by region stats of ghana.. it's at an epidemic level

.To illustrate how serious the situation of early pregnancy is in Nigeria, I took a look at the recently published "Demographic and Health Survey 2013." In Nigeria, an estimated 23 percent of women aged 15-19 years have begun childbearing, of which 17 percent have had their first child and 5 percent are pregnant with their first child. Also, 32 percent of teenagers in rural areas have begun childbearing, as opposed to 10 percent in the urban areas of Nigeria. The report shows disparities within the geopolitical zones as follows: Northwest (36 percent); Northeast (32 percent); North Central (19 percent); South South (12 percent); South East (8 percent ); and South West (8 percent)..."
https://dhsprogram.com/Who-We-Are/News-Room/Teenage-Pregnancy-in-Nigeria-Facts-and-Truth.cfm

https://www.dandc.eu/en/article/nigerias-incidence-teenage-pregnancies-unacceptably-high
In Nigeria, tradition and culture supposedly uphold moral standards. In reality, the incidence of teenage pregnancies is unacceptably high.
Due to religious and cultural sensitivities, Nigerians live in denial of just how common teenage sex is. The glaring reality was revealed by the Demographic Health Survey (DHS) in 2013. Only three in ten women reported to first have had sexual intercourse at the age of 20 or later, while 54 % said they had done so before turning 18. A stunning 24 % indicated that they had not even been 15 yet.

is that enough for your dumb ass
bush boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:52am On Nov 05, 2019
[quote author=POKUASI2 post=83758356][/quote] Not sure you read the screen shot , don't you see it implicate you brethren
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2019
Austine1212:

In nigeria the problem may be lack of contraceptives
grin grin grin grin

they love dicks too much
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2019
vaxx2:
Not sure you read the screen shot , don't you see it implicate you brethren
naa he didnt notice that his sisters are coming to Ghana to do house choice and prostitution
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:
kiddo

That tribal nonsense is what's depriving nigeria of growth, they also think in SA we in to tribalism or racism.

Whites are South African
Indians are South Africa
Blacks are South African
Chinese Japanese are South African

Before theythey are anything else

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:
naa he didnt notice that his sisters are coming to Ghana to do house choice and prostitution
The guy is just supremely daft
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2019
vaxx2:
Not sure you read the screen shot , don't you see it implicate you brethren
reality here..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2019
vaxx2:
he just get up and make useless arguments

without using his brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2019
Austine1212:

That tribal nonsense is what's depriving nigeria of growth, they also think in SA we in to tribalism or racism.

Whites are South African
Indians are South Africa
Blacks are South African
Chinese Japanese are South African

Before theythey are anything else
thats the love
brother

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
vaxx2:
and you fail to see the part that states that Ghanaian women are doing prostitution in Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
POKUASI2:
reality here..
grin grin grin grin grin

the way you are dumb grin grin

do you know what 20,000 people look like?

Go on the volta and see if you'll find 20,000 people there
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
POKUASI2:
and you fail to see the part that states that Ghanaian women are doing prostitution in Nigeria
where is that part
because those who transport Ghanaian women use nigeria as their transit route to the meddle east. it is far cheaper

i know every nigerian have reading problem grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Legonviking: 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
Legonviking:
grin grin grin

the Tuareg idiots in the desert are busy fucking their women in the desert sand

what a shame to be called a nigerian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
POKUASI2:
show me Nigeria news channel saying Ghanaian are into pussy hawking in Nigeria and I will show you thousands of Nigeria newspaper accepting Nigeria are in Ghana selling up their pussy for service . it seems you are in pains .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
vaxx2:
show me Nigeria news channel saying Ghanaian are into pussy hawking in Nigeria and I will show you thousands of Nigeria newspaper accepting Nigeria are in Ghana selling up their pussy for service . it seems you are in pains .
he has taken his shame somewhere else or busy roaming the internet grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
vaxx2:
read the report..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
POKUASI2:
read the report..
You are surely an ewu ( igbo names for goat) your own mother, how old was she when she got married thru the land contract agreement by her husband in law? tell me in peace.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
POKUASI2:
read the report..
you are only putting figures across

the fact still remains

teenage pregnancy is prevalent at a 14% rate whiles its is 24% prevalent in Nigeria

now take your shame away and go and argue with your dumb society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
vaxx2:
You are surely an ewu ( igbo names for goat) your own mother, how old was she when she got married thru the land contract agreement by her husband in law? tell me in peace.
she is part of the 24% nigerians who had their fisrt child below the age of 15

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:
she is part of the 24% nigerians who had their fisrt child below the age of 15
I can't laugh grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5570) (5571) (5572) (5573) (5574) (5575) (5576) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.