Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6208781 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5573) (5574) (5575) (5576) (5577) (5578) (5579) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:
can you pinpoint where the military base is ? grin grin grin grin grin

the US do not need a military base in Ghana
especially when it has one in Liberia .
it's located in your mama awfully spelling, loose, weakened va!Gina .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
POKUASI2:
when I say most of you here are in the rural areas in Ghana you take offense.. but you, particularly, are a villager
grin grin grin grin grin

anyway, im doing a contract at Tema for the Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority grin grin grin

what are you hawking in Ghana this hot afternoon?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
POKUASI2:
when you catch this tail wagging tree jumper he'll quickly shift goal or come of with some vile excuse just to encourage himself to continue being ignorant..
I speak twi but have never bragged about it aa!a!aaaa!!aaaa!a!aaa!aa!aaa!aaaaaaaa!here.. you see why I see you as a lesser human being to me cos you always try to prove something when an not interested in whatever it is you think you want to or have to prove.. you feel inferior to me
Your level of reasoning amazed me, aren't you the idiot who said i am speaking your language not as professional like a criminal (igbos) ? and you still stupidly says I am shifting the goal post , you must be mad.

Your productive life started when You think learning twi will be the best outcome to be out of poverty, all your miserable life were left behind in your village when your brain is still condition to speak the Language of the criminals . thankfully your ability to speak twi bring you back to life. how many Yoruba speaks your language ? how many are willing to learn? Yorubas has no buisness with you guys , even dangote failed to established a single chain of buisness in your village . he find it unproductive and unchallenging. it is you guys who has problem. you end up living from hands to mouth .hence every where in lagos and even a remote area of Accra. useless tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
POKUASI2:
it's located in your mama awfully spelling, loose, weakened va!Gina .
grin grin grin grin grin

pained
low self-esteem animal

oya zoo is calling you grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

anyway, im doing a contract at Tema for the Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority grin grin grin

what are you hawking in Ghana this hot afternoon?
probably pirated phones or better still kantamanto second hand cloth

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
samorobo:

Yeah and thats why I know better.

So make your health minister listen
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
vaxx2:
probably pirated phones or better still kantamanto second hand cloth
i think
he is hawking dog chains this afternoon grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:
i think
he is hawking dog chains this afternoon grin grin
some says recharge cards , another person says it is sachet cold water . it seems he is popular hustler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
samorobo:

First off you are not even informed yet you run blindly into a discussion...You made the same bogus blunder about our literacy rate yesterday on a Capetown thread and you hurriedly rushed to do thesame world today without taking out time to conduct your research...

Well according to UNDP our literacy rate was at 69.1 early this year and more fund as gone into the educational sector from that time till now, and why I said it should be around 73%.....

Drop your unesco link ...

Its not a bogus, the infor was not updated

We all make mistakes,

By the way as of 1 August it stood at at 69.1, it will be reviewed next year

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
vaxx2:
some says recharge cards , another person says it is sachet cold water . it seems is popular hustler
the person who said recharge card must be from Tema

whiles the one who said
Sachet cold water must be from Nungua or Teshie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
vaxx2:
Your level of reasoning amazed me, aren't you the idiot who said i am speaking your language not as professional like a criminal (igbos) ? and you still stupidly says I am shifting the goal post , you must be mad.

Your productive life started when You think learning twi will be the best outcome to be out of poverty, all your miserable life were left behind in your village when your brain is still condition to speak the Language of the criminals . thankfully your ability to speak twi bring you back to life. how many Yoruba speaks your language ? how many are willing to learn? Yorubas has no buisness with you guys , even dangote failed to established a single chain of buisness in your village . he find it unproductive and unchallenging. it is you guys who has problem. you end up living from hands to mouth .hence every where in lagos and even a remote area of Accra. useless tribe
your English is firstly terrible.. who in his right senses put YORUBA with in an S then HAS in the same sentence. Goes to show you're just a Stark illiterate with no, life. No job stuck to nairaland just to get by..
The least said about the other parts of the nonsense you type above, the better...
Because, you lack clarity, mental coordination and the poo shit type are so disjointed that one will have mental breakdown trying to add small meanings to them.
One is really forced to is if you're a kid/adult with special need.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Legonviking: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
[quote author=Just30 post=83760989] can you pinpoint where the military base is ? grin grin grin grin grin

the US do not need a military base in Ghana .

The major US Base in Africa is in Djibouti. Ghana is one the 12 countries in Africa where they have COOPERATIVE SECURITY LOCATIONS.

And even if they had a military base in Gh what is the big deal grin :-

JAPAN,SOUTH KOREA and GERMANY are all industrialized and rich nations yet have US Military Bases on their soil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
POKUASI2:
your English is firstly terrible.. who in his right senses put YORUBA with in an S then HAS in the same sentence. Goes to show you're just a Stark illiterate with no, life. No job stuck to nairaland just to get by..
The least said about the other parts of the nonsense you type above, the better...
Because, you lack clarity, mental coordination and the poo shit type are so disjointed that one will have mental breakdown trying to add small meanings to them.
One is really forced to is if you're a kid/adult with special need.
first you yourself have a mental breakdown. maybe this is due to hot emotion you harbour in trying to reply me. you aren't organized mentally.

Adding s to Yoruba is not grammatical problem, Yoruba itself is not an English word, maybe your education in the begining was poorly conceived. Anyway that is your family headache .not mine .

I think the rest ranting are actually meaningless, there are as a result of blood pressure that has developed overtime thru my continuous torture of your mind and mental capacity. you rightly in pains . it is understandable .

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
samorobo:

Stay outta it...
I don't see SA been mentioned

Where is the democracy, Sammy?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
vaxx2:
first you yourself have a mental breakdown. maybe this is due to hot emotion you harbour in trying to reply me. you aren't organized mentally.

Adding s to Yoruba is not grammatical problem, Yoruba itself is not an English word, maybe your education in the begining was poorly conceived. Anyway that is your family headache .not mine .

I think the rest ranting are actually meaningless, there are as a result of blood pressure that has developed overtime thru my continuous torture of your mind and mental capacity. you rightly in pains . it is understandable .

The biggest problem and challenge facing my country Nigeria is there are just too many illiterate even the government figure is enamored with over 60 million illiterate. While private statistics put it at 110 million illiterate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
Austine1212:

Lets be positive if there are enough contraceptives if will decrease, right
same could be said of S.A. considering the high level of HIV infection. Just saying.

Don't accept someone's opinion, when you ain't sure it's true.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Austine1212:

Yes you are right educating the nation will take the wholewhole arm, the national budget of nigeria is way small.

They need to restructure their priorities
a southie educating a Nigerian on the use of condom, mehn!! It's fucking weird
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
Austine1212:

So make your health minister listen

Omg, this is rich coming from a Southey...Tell my health minister to listen to what exactly, making condoms free...
Okay that would be cool but don't you think you that enjoy free condom also abuses this privileged....I mean 70% of your females are victims of sexual violence..so tell me "MR perfect and I want to help the world", what good is your condom when no one uses it...I mean no one goes to rape with a condom...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
Austine1212:

Its not a bogus, the infor was not updated

We all make mistakes,

By the way as of 1 August it stood at at 69.1, it will be reviewed next year

So then let's wait until it's reviewed.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
pacretus:
same could be said of S.A. considering the high level of HIV infection. Just saying.

Don't mind him...he says he is trying to help like all the problems in South Africa has been sorted out...

I know What he is driving at.....let's wait until he hits is destination

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

[s]The biggest problem and challenge facing my country Nigeria is there are just too many illiterate even the government figure is enamored with over 60 million illiterate. While private statistics put it at 110 million illiterate[/s]

2017..... smh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:
the links are above

go and educate yourself grin grin

You are sick up there....is "world population review" meant to collate such data

They rely on old data collection.....it's archaic

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
POKUASI2:
a guess a slave man's passport who AMERICA gave just, common 20 million DOLLARS to have military base in her country is worth more than one who says no to AMERICA having military presence in Africa.. Ghanaians are slaves and proud..
Yet you prefer to die while trying to get Ghana passport . ""you this criminal" . you want to acquire Ghana passport legally to go commit crime abroad.

see your father below..... An igbo spoiling the good names of Yoruba both home and abroad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOQ5ZjY-s5Y

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
gallivant:

Where is the democracy, Sammy?

Don't be silly, NL is not a country..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
samorobo:

Omg, this is rich coming from a Southey...Tell my health minister to listen to what exactly, making condoms free...
Okay that would be cool but don't you think you that enjoy free condom also abuses this privileged....I mean 70% of your females are victims of sexual violence..so tell me "MR perfect and I want to help the world", what good is your condom when no one uses it...I mean no one goes to rape with a condom...

Hey im not claiming to be perfect, America, germany, brazil, so as south africa is not perfect.

70% is a wrong number, go do your research

You getting me wrong im not here to brag and gloat, i know there's a lot to brag about but im not here for that.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
pacretus:
a southie educating a Nigerian on the use of condom, mehn!! It's fucking weird

No im not trying to teach you how to use a condom.

Theres a lot you can learn from SA, but your pride And ego is too big for your own good.

Im not gonna insult you if that's what you were hoping for, im to goodgood for that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
pacretus:

The availability helped with curbing the HIV infection rate in SA, in poor countries like lesotho and Swaziland HIV is still growing fast cos lack of availability.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
Pump the brakes on the juvenile exchanges,Naijjand and tell me smth. Pls help us understand how the actual eff does this kind of poo happen:
Personnel of the Oyo State Police Command, on Monday, stormed an illegal detention centre at a mosque in the Ojoo area of Ibadan, and rescued 259 persons being held hostage there.

The victims were made up of 191 males, 34 females, 11 children, and 23 sick persons. It was gathered that the victims had been in chains for between two and 10 years.

The police arrested nine suspects during the raid, including the owner of the centre.
https://punchng.com/police-rescue-259-from-ibadan-house-of-horror/

Look how malnourished those mofos are! They've been locked up for a lonnggggg time-how does this happen? The worst thing is there are obviously more such centres! Is this some cultic/slave thing or a combi of both-WHAT THE FCUKK!?
Someone,anyone,venture a cogent explanation by the Blood of Black Jesus!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
Austine1212:

Cheap but tell that to a person going to bed on empty stomach.

Lol but you are a citizen surely you got a say what happens in your country

what you are actualy trying to say is,nigerians should stop breedin completly,am i right....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Austine1212:

Hey im not claiming to be perfect, America, germany, brazil, so as south africa is not perfect.

You getting me wrong im not here to brag and gloat, i know there's a lot to brag about but im not here for that.

Really..Are you not aware that your country has the highest amount of rape incident in the world?

Askiaharam flash that rape statistics screenshot/image for him to see...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
kikuyu1:
Pump the brakes on the juvenile exchanges,Naijjand and tell me smth. Pls help us understand how the actual eff does this kind of poo happen:

https://punchng.com/police-rescue-259-from-ibadan-house-of-horror/

Look how malnourished those mofos are! They've been locked up for a lonnggggg time-how does this happen? The worst thing is there are obviously more such centres! Is this some cultic/slave thing or a combi of both-WHAT THE FCUKK!?
Someone,anyone,venture a cogent explanation by the Blood of Black Jesus!

Is this what you have for us this week....So after spending like 4 days on the web searching for hill news about Nigeria , this is the best you could come up with..

Lol I am still mocking you on recent display which was a wasted effort...I laugh at the time you wasted scouring the internet for the B.S.... grin grin grin

For the records I never read it

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
Austine1212:

You are here to HELP.
grin grin grin grin grin

Wonder shall never end grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5573) (5574) (5575) (5576) (5577) (5578) (5579) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.