Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,909 members, 7,848,673 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6264315 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5772) (5773) (5774) (5775) (5776) (5777) (5778) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2019
You like arguing. Tea for last year (we mean last financial year) was down nearly 20% thanks to trouble mostly in Pakistan & global oversupply.

SGR this year will transport about 5M - that is about half the cargo that TEMA PORT handles. That is only because we handle MSA-NBO. Once we complete Naivasha Dry Port - and we start sending 40% of cargo meant for Western kenya & Uganda & Sudan there - we are talking about 10M metric tonnes --- so we will easily hit 20M metric tonnes - and our SGR will be NOT ONLY PAY THE CHINESE BUT WILL BE PROFITABLE.

So kenya is not and will never be GHANA matter - if Nigeria is seeing dust - what about POOR GHANA.

vaxx1:
speak the lies to your fellow gullible Kenyan.... at sudden 50 drop of tea production will strike you off the cost...

""The average price of coffee rose 30 percent in the fourth quarter of last year from a year earlier, driving up total earnings by 69 percent in the period. The average tea price has risen 10 percent this year compared to a year ago"".

Farming accounts for more than 70 to 80 of your annual economic output which runs into billions of dollar . Coffee and tea exports are your major source of foreign exchange earnings...

just of recent your "" Nairobi Coffee Exchange reported a 30 percent jump in average coffee prices year-on-year to 228.64 dollar per 50 kg bag in the three months to end-December and said the trend continued"" and that was quoted figure for last year , so sudden imbalance will send your economy panicking as it is now. your govwrnent even stooped so low to charge for citizenship fee what a disgrace just to meet up the debt obligation.

goverment authority of kenya know SGR is incapable of offloading the debt hence the tax burden on the citizens, the tax system will only make you become poorer becuse it is not going into social development but debt servicing

citizenship fees is the least crazy word I have ever heard off in my life

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MduZA: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2019
psychologygh:
exactly, I don't know their hatred for these two nations,Ghana and South Africa.Now they want to tag us as being xenophobic. Those two creatures spend their whole time on YouTube hating on these two nations.Dynasti has been called out of his lies all the time and his hatred.He attacks South Africa and Ghana at will. The fact is those two useless dudes are broke asss dudes who feed off poor people in Kenya and Nigeria and probably wants to be worshiped in Ghana and South Africa and cry that these two countries are always over-hyped and attracts all the attentions.I find them funny and ignorants.

I knew it was a matter of time before these Kenyans turn their envy towards Ghana because trust me,the amount of talk and praise Ghana is receiving online and on the ground these periods and around this year of return will leave all these Kenyans and other Africans jealous.Its now to the extent that every one goes straight to Ghana when they wanna visit Africa for the first time.They call us the motherland.

SA is a household name and represents face of African tourism and Ghana is now following your steps closely.Brush off the hatred tags and pay no attention to those hatred.

Good Point..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2019
Austine1212:

Thats y he got so much hate, apparently he's some prince in nigeria
Dude that guy is not a Nigerian. Face your country and leave Nigeria out of it. Nobody should fvck with my country ohhh. Just the way you like your country, that's the way I love my country. Peace?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2019
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/markets/marketnews/Banks-forex-deposits-dip-Sh12bn-on-amnesty-lapse/3815534-5355128-157icg4/index.html

Kenyans signed to bring back an almost 8 billion dollars worth of cash and assets from abroad.Maybe we should extend the tax amnesty!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by psychologygh: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2019
Logobenz0:
Sharaaaap foolish animal grin grin grin who gives a fvck about you and your tiny poverty ZOO country grin grin grin foolish bombastic scallywag cheesy if Nigeria is a ZOO then Ghana is what. A complete shitthol grin grin a well planned ZOO filled with bunch of confused milipeds grin grin Ghana is the biggest shitthol in the world largest grin grin grin the bombastic and shambolic shitthol cheesy cheesy nobody gives a fvck about you and backward shitthol cheesy foolish banku eater From the republic of Sun grin grin don't let me get started with you I swear. I don't want to have problem with your beloved country but you just want to push me to the wall. But you'll get what you're looking for. Why can't you face the foolish kenyans cheesy they're the ones insulting your ZOO and Nigerians grin grin grin Face the kenyans and leave Nigerians out of your stupidity you dick head grin nobody will insult my country and go Scott Free. No matter who that bastard is. Foolish frustrated old fool grin grin grin
yea,I like that, it seems Ghana has caused you zoo foolish animals sooo much pains and hatred.Now poor it all out so these foolish Kenyan slum dwellers can follow steps.One more time "NIGERIA AND KENYA ARE THE BIGGEST SHITHOLE ZOO COUNTRIES ".Ghana is far better and developed than both zoo countries namely Nigeria and Kenya

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2019
It's like the south Africans and that foolish Ghanaian called physostupid idiot want to go head to head with Nigeria. Let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2019
rvp20182:
You like arguing. Tea for last year (we mean last financial year) was down nearly 20% thanks to trouble mostly in Pakistan & global oversupply.

SGR this year will transport about 5M - that is about half the cargo that TEMA PORT handles.

So kenya is not and will never be GHANA matter - if Nigeria is seeing dust - what about POOR GHANA.

console yourself with lies . I have exposed you. and your 5 billion dollar export which is just a little above on want we make on cocoa is a testament of your failure.

GHANA is practically doing well above the belt, if all your total export can just be a miniature of what we export without our gold and oil . then kenya is in trouble ...

sudden fall of tea price will make you cry and borrowed more. China has refused to loan you any further. which frustrate the mombasa train , Your IMF loan fercility continuation had been rejected. you have to run to go listen to IMF. now that you useless and emotional policy on interest rate had been cut. may be they will help your poor country..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2019
psychologygh:
yea,I like that, it seems Ghana has caused you zoo foolish animals sooo much pains and hatred.Now poor it all out so these foolish Kenyan slum dwellers can follow steps.One more time "NIGERIA AND KENYA ARE THE BIGGEST SHITHOLE ZOO COUNTRIES ".Ghana is far better and developed than both zoo countries namely Nigeria and Kenya
Hahahaha poor come back. grin you're the foolish animal here because you can't see what's going on here. The Nigerians are the ones supporting the Ghanaians fighting the kenyans. And you're here insulting the Nigerians. Foolish cow grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2019
Uhuru Highway!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by psychologygh: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2019
Austine1212:

Thats y he got so much hate, apparently he's some prince in nigeria
lol,he has being defrauded by these Nigerian fake families who told him that he's a prince when he's not even stayed in the country for a month old and he was given a bought Nigerian passport. Since then,he has upgraded his hatred for Ghana and SA as any typical Nigerian will.I always laugh at his poisonous ignorance utterances as if he has ever lived in Africa to criticize any country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2019
For Kenyans at the Coast.Tsavo National Park was a must trip for all the school going kids!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2019
Laikipia County,Kenya!

Real Estate in bushes!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2019
Villas in Nanyuki County!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2019
A nice resort for retreat off the Highway heading to Lake Elementaita.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2019
with over 500 million dollar investment in eco medical village in Accra that is currently springing up.

they have acquired 2 helicopters and 1 jet so that you can be rest assured that wherever you are in Africa, they can come pick you up in cases of emergencies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2019
Eco Lodge,Naivasha

The end year is coming and company retreats to such places will be booming. I don't know where my company will take us to! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2019
Jonraid:
Uhuru Highway!

No where in West Africa looks these beautiful like Kenya....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2019
Kenya,Mombasa City

My home City!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2019
vaxx1:
with over 500 million dollar investment in eco medical village in Accra that is currently springing up.

they have acquired 2 helicopters and 1 jet so that you can be rest assured that wherever you are in Africa, they can come pick you up in cases of emergencies.

Are this stuff in Ghana. See why I said Ghana is more developed than that shambolic zoo called Kenya grin actually that foolish Physology of a guy wants to make me insult Ghana for no reason embarassed

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:44am On Nov 20, 2019
Maybe Kenya is more photographable? There are so many pictures to share!
Stevoh18:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2019
With all that when are we dying? Look like the world has abandoned us. You export minerals+cocoa. Nothing more.

The problem you have in Ghana is not trade imbalance - it's CAPITAL FLIGHT - thanks to ever deprecating CEDIS.

The only dollars you really lay your hands ON ARE COCOA dollars...and your Central Bank even keep them smiley smiley

Let explain - Gold AShanti get paid in dollars when they sell their or Ghana GOLD. They remit small % for gov taxes & royalties and for minning operations....and KEEP THE REST ABROAD. They do this to PROTECT THEIR EARNINGS.Now replicate to everyone in GHANA doing export business.

So 17B exports really never amount to MUCH.

vaxx1:
console yourself with lies . I have exposed you. and your 5 billion dollar export which is just a little above on want we make on cocoa is a testament of your failure.

GHANA is practically doing well above the belt, if all your total export can just be a miniature of what we export without our gold and oil . then kenya is in trouble ...

sudden fall of tea price will make you cry and borrowed more. China has refused to loan you any further. which frustrate the mombasa train , Your IMF loan fercility continuation had been rejected. you have to run to go listen to IMF. now that you useless and emotional policy on interest rate had been cut. may be they will help your poor country..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2019
Stevoh18:

Kenya is a complete shitthol. Now Fvck off
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by achimotan(m): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2019
Friendly advice
Quit smoking and preserve your lungs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2019
It's not Maldives,this is Kenya at Chale.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2019
Logobenz0:
Are this stuff in Ghana. See why I said Ghana is more developed than that shambolic zoo called Kenya grin actually that foolish Physology of a guy wants to make me insult Ghana for no reason embarassed
kenya are the idiot here . and they must receive their lesson....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2019
Mukima House, Nanyuki, Laikipia- A beautifully-restored 75-year old mansion in its own 360-acre private conservancy. �

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2019
rvp20182:
With all that when are we dying? Look like the world has abandoned us. You export minerals+cocoa. Nothing more.

The problem you have in Ghana is not trade imbalance - it's CAPITAL FLIGHT - thanks to ever deprecating CEDIS.

The only dollars you really lay your hands ON ARE COCOA dollars...and your Central Bank even keep them smiley smiley

Let explain - Gold AShanti get paid in dollars when they sell their or Ghana GOLD. They remit small % for gov taxes & royalties and for minning operations....and KEEP THE REST ABROAD. They do this to PROTECT THEIR EARNINGS.Now replicate to everyone in GHANA doing export business.

So 17B exports really never amount to MUCH.

Leta talk about your mianture export of 5 billion dollar against an import of 15 billion dollar , don't you see it is negative and such a country praticisng this will have its future kids and unborn generation to suffer?

most of your tea plantation are even owns by international body, the little you get out of them is use in servicing debt and rest for consumption. it seems Satan lives in Kenya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2019
Athi River Industrial area and Ngong hills wind station!

Green spaces between roads look like a policy in Kenya! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2019
Jonraid:
Maybe Kenya is more photographable? There are so many pictures to share!

No where like home,this is somewhere in Turkana county

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2019
Imagine an urgent situation where immediate action is needed: Eco Medical Village Air Ambulance can fly to Accra in a few hours from Kumasi or any major city in West Africa.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2019
It always been like that for as long as I remember. We have other sources of dollars outside trade.
vaxx1:
Leta talk about your mianture export of 5 billion dollar against an import of 15 billion dollar , don't you see it is negative and such a country praticisng this will have its future kids and unborn generation to suffer?

most of your tea plantation are even owns by international body, the little you get out of them is use in servicing debt and rest for consumption. it seems Satan lives in Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2019
Flying doctors have been in Kenya since Adam and Eve! Amref is big! It covers East Africa and it's headquartered in Kenya.
vaxx1:
Imagine an urgent situation where immediate action is needed: Eco Medical Village Air Ambulance can fly to Accra in a few hours from Kumasi or any major city in West Africa.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5772) (5773) (5774) (5775) (5776) (5777) (5778) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.