Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,273 members, 7,860,636 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282236 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5774) (5775) (5776) (5777) (5778) (5779) (5780) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Logobenz0:
It's like the south Africans and that foolish Ghanaian called physostupid idiot want to go head to head with Nigeria. Let's see how it goes.
As for me, I have left the Ghanaians to deal with the Kenyans. It seems the Kenyans like being clubbed without mercy. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bon hotel tripod owerri

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
Aderr:
As for me, I have left the Ghanaians to deal with the Kenyans. It seems the Kenyans like being clubbed without mercy. grin
I won't even fight the Ghanaians at all. I'm in support in them. These clueless kenyans needs to put to where they belong. They have been insulting the Ghanaians since because the Ghanaians don't normally visit this dumb thread. Foolish animals who rent out their useless wives because of poverty and hunger grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
rvp20182:
Kenya is NOT A BACKWATER LIKE GHANA.

1) SGR - is on fire - set to achieve about 5M metric tonnes this year. That is DOUBLE LAST YEAR.

A half-year report by the Kenya Ports Authority (KPA) indicated that the Standard Gauge Railway (SGR) freight train had set a new all-time record. KPA declared that 2,019,002 metric tonnes of cargo had been transported via the SGR freight trains between January and June 2019.

Interestingly, the report revealed that a total of 2,918,973 metric tonnes of cargo was transported to the Kenyan capital in the entirety of 2018 which is just 899,971 metric tonnes shy of the record achieved after just 6 months in 2019.

1) Tea dropped 17% this year - thanks to problem in Pakistan (similar Ghana hyperinflation leading to currency devaluation)

Oct 7, 2019 - Earnings for small-scale tea farmers in Kenya declined by 18.6 per cent following an oversupply in the global market, which caused a

I get why they hate you! You have FACTS ; and we all know nobody can argue when you say the sky is blue or water is wet!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
kikuyu1:

I get why they hate you! You have FACTS ; and we all know nobody can argue when you say the [b]sky is blu[/b]e or water is wet!
illiterate kenya ... is the sky really blue? You have been brainwashed for long...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
kikuyu1:

I get why they hate you! You have FACTS ; and we all know nobody can argue when you say the sky is blue or water is wet!
oga, how can water be wet? U mumu o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
PRAY FOR KENYA

Africa kenya Tragic
SO SAD: MASSIVE EAGLES PREY ON CHILDREN AS FOOD SCARCITY SURGES IN KENYA
773 Ndi Martha Kamng'ona - Nov 20, 2019   0
TAGS Bashkas Juugsodaay Mandera
Yapita ija
13 Year-Old Girl Kills Herself as she Thought she was Pregnant After Being Gang-Raped  
If you are not
Residents of the Northern region of Mandera are under yet another peril, as massive eagles become an increasing threat to children in the area.
The eagle menace has forced women and children from the region into wearing pots and pans on their heads to protect themselves from the birds of prey, as reported by BBC on Monday, November 18.
In an interview with Bashkas Juugsodaay, a BBC correspondent based in Northern Kenya, the locals revealed that the threat began as the drought crisis worsened and that the birds had started preying on young children.
A mother and her child cover their heads with cooking pots to protect themselves from eagles posing a threat to children.
A local from Mandera narrated how one evening, she and her five children were sitting on the porch of their house when an eagle swooped down, targeting the children.
“The latest incident, which happened in Mandera actually, this woman was sitting in front of her house one evening, and an eagle landed on a tree outside the house. She curiously looked at this huge thing, hoping it would go away, and to her surprise, it pounced on her,” Bashkas reported.
“In fact she was with three of her five children, one of them a year and a half old, another three years old, and the other four years old. She told me the eagle was actually trying to attack the children,” he added.
The woman admitted that it took ten minutes and combined effort from the neighbors to fend off the eagle.
She revealed to BBC that it had become very scary for her to leave the house with her children or leave them by themselves for fear of the attacks.
Bashkas informed that cases of eagles attacking people had been on the rise and were subsequently reported to the police. However, the police had failed to give a clear solution to the problem.
Mother and child cover their heads in Mandera to protect themselves from eagles in the region.
He attributed the attacks from the eagles to the current climatic change experienced by the region. The BBC report highlighted that a majority of people from the region were pastoralists and mainly dwelled on meat.
The drought in the region has resulted in a massive decline in livestock numbers but the carcasses left behind have since been extinguished, prompting the eagles to start attacking people.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
theenchanter:
oga, how can water be wet? U mumu o.
It shows he is stupid old idiot....kikuyu1 stick to your pseudo economics, science isn't for you... very stupid old fool...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
gallivant:

What you mean is Nairobi is world class but you are too ashamed to accept it. wink grin
What I mean is that Kenyans are too docile! Everyone dominates you. From Arabs to Europeans to Indians to Somalis. grin You can see how vaxx and his team are dominating you here. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kennyswagzz: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
Logobenz0:
Ongoing on Awka millennium city grin
this project is taking time.. same thing as kaduna millenium city..
All this project's are just estates and dey are taking time to build

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
achimotan:
Friendly advice
Quit smoking and preserve your lungs

B.S. anti smoking propaganda. Those are coal miners lungs with the distinctive accumulation of dust. FYI, THE WORLDS OLDEST PEOPLE ARE SMOKERS. Look for the oldest Indonesian/Brazilian and a Frenchwoman, Jean Calment.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
edon21:
PRAY FOR KENYA

Africa kenya Tragic
SO SAD: MASSIVE EAGLES PREY ON CHILDREN AS FOOD SCARCITY SURGES IN KENYA
773 Ndi Martha Kamng'ona - Nov 20, 2019   0

Even in November 2019! Kenya is the only country in the world that reminds one of Biblical level curses. grin Even vultures are dominating them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
kikuyu1:

B.S. anti smoking propaganda. Those are coal miners lungs with the distinctive accumulation of dust. FYI, THE WORLDS OLDEST PEOPLE ARE SMOKERS. Look for the oldest Indonesian/Brazilian and a Frenchwoman, Jean Calment.
You will die not only as an idiot but a stupid stubborn ignorance fool. they have been numerous scientific evidence that confirm how smokes can damage your lungs and destroy your body chemistry, yet you still continue believing in what your head dictate to you. Enjoy your smokes while you die slowly .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by achimotan(m): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
[s][/s]
kikuyu1:

This is no propaganda.If you have friends who are chain smokers,advice them to stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
I share good news regardless of the country......

This is a goods news Nigeria and I am proud of the officer

Buhari awards Comptroller-General who rejected $16 million bribe

Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari, has awarded an Assistant Comptroller-General of Customs in Nigeria for rejecting bribe.

Bashir Abubakar, according to Mr Buhari, rejected a bribe of $412,000 per container offered him by drug traffickers seeking to bring 40 containers of Tramadol into Nigeria.

That amounts to about $16, 480,000.

President Buhari, in a statement, described the Assistant Comptroller-General’s action as “a fine example of incorruptibility, worthy of emulation by all.”

He said, “Nigeria will progress only if it is founded on these values of ethics and integrity.”

Source: Dailyguidenetwork.com

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Greater Accra regional hospital..... what Ghana spends its Gold and oil money on.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1difCsFh_I

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
After its completion..... meliania trump make a visit to greater Accra regional hospital

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8wnrEqel7M

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
our Gold and oil money is put into good use....

This is university of Ghana medical center ....it was completed with a cost of 250 million dollars

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Logobenz0:
Bon hotel tripod owerri
Beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
this project is taking time.. same thing as kaduna millenium city..
All this project's are just estates and dey are taking time to build
Lol Kenny this project just started last month or Maybe last two months. Let's just from now till next year and see how it goes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kennyswagzz: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
Logobenz0:
Lol Kenny this project just started last month or Maybe last two months. Let's just from now till next year and see how it goes.
ok.. but that kaduna millenium city has been proposed since 2008/9..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Aderr:
What I mean is that Kenyans are too docile! Everyone dominates you. From Arabs to Europeans to Indians to Somalis. grin You can see how vaxx and his team are dominating you here. grin

You are mistaken. We have you NIGHAS on a leash. IMF colony and poverty capital have been reduced to crying arabs, whites, Indians and now Somalis. This white worship all emanates from a cotton picking tradition. We ain't the same.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
ok.. but that kaduna millenium city has been proposed since 2008/9..
Have they complete any building in that project.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Possibly the only impressive thing I have seen in Ghana.
vaxx1:
our Gold and oil money is put into good use....

This is university of Ghana medical center ....it was completed with a cost of 250 million dollars
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
rvp20182:
Possibly the only impressive thing I have seen in Ghana.
stop mentioning me like a slowpoke unless you are already to get lay down with a fact and undiluted insult....

Tell kenyatta to go take your fertile land from Qatar before hunger finishes up kenya young lad. they are hungry..... you foolishly lease your fertile land just because of hunger , yet your problem is not solved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
Aderr:
Even in November 2019! Kenya is the only country in the world that reminds one of Biblical level curses. grin Even vultures are dominating them.

Pathetic. Is that the best you can do?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
Which land have Qataris leased in kenya? Those cheap insults reveal your upbringing in the streets of Lagos more than anything else.
vaxx1:
stop mentioning me like an slowpoke unless you are already to get lay down with a fact and undiluted insult....

Tell kenyatta to go take your fertile land from Qatar before hunger finishes up kenya young lad. they are hungry..... yoi foolishly lease your fertile land just because of hunger , yet your problem is not solved.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kennyswagzz: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Logobenz0:
i dont know
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Beautiful.
Bro where you go put head since grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Logobenz0:

Have they completed anything in Nigeria ever? Ajeokuta steel mills is rusting away for example. undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
i dont know
They're so many city projects going on in Nigeria. Only eko Atlantic City is showing progress. Let's just see how all this projects ended.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
vaxx1:
stop mentioning me like an slowpoke unless you are already to get lay down with a fact and undiluted insult....

Tell kenyatta to go take your fertile land from Qatar before hunger finishes up kenya young lad. they are hungry..... you foolishly lease your fertile land just because of hunger , yet your problem is not solved.

Which land from Qatar? Your desperation has reached Nigerian levels. It's sad. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5774) (5775) (5776) (5777) (5778) (5779) (5780) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.