Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6256982 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6765) (6766) (6767) (6768) (6769) (6770) (6771) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
SupaMoist:

Not cool man don't make fun of there culture.....
But they're making fun about our culture right. Didn't you go through their conversation.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Problemkid1:
I dey text you grin grin grin

hahahaha! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
SupaMoist:

No he didn't I listed European cities and said nothing of North America. He then replied saying that he considered Nairobi better than the cities I listed. Stop trying weasel your way into our debate. Your brother don goofed get over it.

Why didn't you list Enugu and Abeokuta? Why is Nairobi being held to the same standards as European and American cities? That's why I get involved. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
gallivant:

I don't need to show you. If you are in Nigeria just look outside the window and you will see what you so eagerly yearn for. I won't post any slums, that's your job. grin
You mean this grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
gallivant:

Why didn't you list Enugu and Abeokuta? Why is Nairobi being held to the same standards as European and American cities? That's why I get involved. grin
Enugu is just like Europe to any city in zoo kenya. Don't even go there. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol grin

I doubt some South Africans can dance like that. Dis wan go die put for that country. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
chrisooblog:
there are many ways to fight a system not just militarily. We know how we contributed financially politically and diplomatically. You're free to say we didn't help out in any way that's your opinion but history will be kind to us and other African countries who did their part

LOL surely history will exonerate us from whatever doubt we have about your contribution.Okay nobody ever said Nigeria wasn't among the countries that offered support.The only gripe with have with you is the overexaggeration and you trying to hog all the spotlight.

At the moment there are students from across Africa in top South African universities.Should we take credit when they finally graduate and help their countries to rise above economic instabilities since we offered them education?...if not then why do you think YOU should take credit for few South Africans who schooled in Nigeria? Let's apply logic to it and see if it makes sense..deal?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Problemkid1:
You fools are not even making any sense. It's not even funny? Even up till now you idiots are still dancing naked in your zoo grin grin grin grin

You guys are just weirdos. Thse kind of cultures should be strictly preserved and celebrated. Personally this brings joy to my life everytime these ladies parade.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
Problemkid1:
You mean this grin grin grin grin

Repeating yourself everyday just makes you dumb. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
gallivant:

Repeating yourself everyday just makes you dumb. wink
E pain am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
SupaMoist:

Not cool man don't make fun of there culture.....

I agree. At the least they should spread this culture. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
gallivant:

You guys are just weirdos. Thse kind of cultures should be strictly preserved and celebrated. Personally this brings joy to my life everytime these ladies parade.
And who ask you tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Shma:
don't say the whole of kenya yet we're dealing with Lagos(biggest city in west) and Nairobi(the capital city of kenya)
And brother, if by your own opinion we have 14towers then Nigeria should be having nine, remember some of your buildings you listed don't have the approved heights!! So does that mean they're actually below 100m? Tell me dude, what's the logic of You getting into that point? Do you know our CBK height in metres is also not approved! but with a naked eyes and sane mind you will conclude that that building is actually more than 130m with its 27flrs. Why is 31,31floors and one 29floors GTC apartments giving you headache bro,? I asked you if you're not certain we can do simple arithmetic to get approximate figure is meters but you refused! I don't get you bro cheesy
The tower with the least floors is 116m , 3.5m per floor. The shortest one is 29 floors, 4floors shorter and approximately 14m shorter than the third tallest, you can now do your maths cheesy

Ok, show me the picture with them beside a building with an approved height. grin I want to measure grin them with my naked eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Problemkid1:
And who ask you tongue tongue

I am speaking for me and all straight African men. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
gallivant:

I am speaking for me and all straight African men. wink
Switch to the gutter pig!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Problemkid1:
Switch to the gutter pig!!

Do you have a problem with boobs? tongue angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Problemkid1:
You fools are not even making any sense. It's not even funny? Even up till now you idiots are still dancing naked in your zoo grin grin grin grin
And what made you think of these pictures? cool .Lock the door so mama won't catch you føndling your sex-starved penìs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by KLEINBASS: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
vaxx1:
Can you give us update about how south africa is intending to handle the lockdown and managed the economy during this epidemic.

You guys have locked down your country , what is going to happen to the less privileged people. there is a debate to also introduce this in Ghana but i personally prefer curfew instead.

The two richest families in south Africa pledged R1 billion each to keep the economy running. The money will be used to subsidise South African owned small companies to keep paying their workers, provide shelter for the homeless and the food for the underprivileged. There is an account opened for all businesses to pledge more. South African defense force will be patroling the streets allowing only those that where mentioned by the president to move around, Sadly I will be one of those since I work in media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
JaceBlaze:
And what made you think of these pictures? cool .Lock the door so mama won't catch you føndling your sex-starved penìs.
E pain am ooh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
JaceBlaze:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Well, it all started under his tenure lol. Sometimes I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I miss how things used to be. Obviously not the violence, but SA as we knew it.

Hai I guess using iron fist to rule isn't always bad.Mandela was a kind man,and with that came pros & corns.

Tough one!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
JaceBlaze:

LOL surely history will exonerate us from whatever doubt we have about your contribution.Okay nobody ever said Nigeria wasn't among the countries that offered support.The only gripe with have with you is the overexaggeration and you trying to hog all the spotlight.

At the moment there are students from across Africa in top South African universities.Should we take credit when they finally graduate and help their countries to rise above economic instabilities since we offered them education?...if not then why do you think YOU should take credit for few South Africans who schooled in Nigeria? Let's apply logic to it and see if it makes sense..deal?

Did you offer them free education as you were offered freely here? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
forgiveness:

I doubt some South Africans can dance like that. Dis wan go die put for that country. grin grin grin

Lol, even if they leave, I'm sure they'll have fond memories.

South Africans love dancing though, I'm sure you're going to love the 2nd one tongue wink

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNVJDhlVcxA]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
gallivant:

Do you have a problem with boobs? tongue angry
Just switch to the gutter. I don't talk to pigs tongue tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hkk1686868: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Really
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SupaMoist: 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
gallivant:

I don't need excuses for having nice skyscrapers. Like I told you, it would make zero sense to invest in super talls in Nigeria because only the first 5 floors would be occupied because of the aforementioned reasons we discussed.

Yet the Nigerian buildings & homes posted here seem far more occupied than the lifeless ones you keep posting here from different angles.

Building height does not equal development status. Nairobi is not more developed than German and Scandinavian cities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Wena, I just read something that makes me wonder if this chaos is not in fact manufactured after all, by the powers that be. Did you read about the giant locusts that just showed up in East Africa? Something is fishy. Either that or the end is neigh.

2020, what a dramatic year!

Well they have been saying the same thing about AIDS and other incurable deases for years.What I heard about this Covid-19 is that it was manufactured by the Chinese to recuperate their ailing economy.Everything should be taken with a grain of salt.

But locusts have been eating crops in the fields for ages,there's even a biblical account on that and there were no scientific labs in ancient Egypt lol.

2020 is coming with flames fosho

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SupaMoist: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Problemkid1:
But they're making fun about our culture right. Didn't you go through their conversation.
I'm not Nigerian though I do have business affiliations in the country. It does have my favorite culture on the continent including dress. Don't take some of these people to seriously there just mentally scared and left confused.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
KLEINBASS:

The two richest families in south Africa pledged R1 billion each to keep the economy running. The money will be used to subsidise South African owned small companies to keep paying their workers, provide shelter for the homeless and the food for the underprivileged. There is an account opened for all businesses to pledge more. South African defense force will be patroling the streets allowing only those that where mentioned by the president to move around, Sadly I will be one of those since I work in media.
A billion has 9 zeros......Your screen shot is 2 million not 2 billion wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SupaMoist: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
gallivant:

Becuase your side keeps making a fuss about building height and how it displays development status. I'm not Nigerian so I have no point to use those you listed. I never said a word about American cities so stop beating that non-existent dead horse. I used European cities to show that cities with few to no Skyscrapers are a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more developed/advanced than Nairobi therefore contricting your belief in building height equaling development status. Simple as that its not rocket science.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
SupaMoist:

The past week I've noticed something mindbogglingly retarded. Do you Kenyans really believe development is based on tower count & height. If so that has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. So by your own logic South African cities are more developed than German cities becuase South Africa has more tall towers? Your telling me Nairobi is more developed than Switzerland because Nairobi has more tall towers? Lagos, Nigeria by itself is wealthier than the entirety of Kenya no matter how many Chinese built foreign owned towers you have to gloat about. You Kenyans need to wake up and make a REAL DIFFERENCE. angry

Development is not about skyscrapers or towers as you call them
but skyscrapers is a sign of a vibrant economy
As for Germany and Switzerland those are developed countries and they developed a very long time ago when skyscrapers were not common things that is they don't have many skyscrapers look at the new industrialized countries the Asian tigers they are full of skyscrapers anyway Frankfurt Germany has a lot of skyscrapers
And Lagos has 20 million people skyscrapers are inevitable
What you are doing in eko Atlantic those are apartments not skyscrapers
Anyway even if we compare the basic indexes of development Kenya and South Africa still beat Nigeria
So thanks for reminding us of the obvious
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
SupaMoist:

Yet the Nigerian buildings & homes posted here seem far more occupied than the lifeless ones you keep posting here from different angles.

Building height does not equal development status. Nairobi is not more developed than German and Scandinavian cities.

Why are you comparing Nairobi to cities in the developed world
Compare apples to apples

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6765) (6766) (6767) (6768) (6769) (6770) (6771) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.