Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6150257 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6799) (6800) (6801) (6802) (6803) (6804) (6805) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2020
SA records first 2 deaths
Ove 1000 infections
Over 20 000 tested
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
This corona thing will reveal a lot of stuff about nations. Many rankings,the way we rank our nations will have to change after this corona thing is gone.I am expecting huge changes from economic ranking,health sectors and all other stuff.
Buddy,How is corona in SA?

Still Tanzania will not be a regional power

Some countries whowho receives fewer travellers are less affected by infections

I also expect countries like Namibia to handle the spread quicker, due to the fact its sparsely populated.

At times like this there are no winners

HEALTH sector ranking? It's not really about who better but reaction to the virus, how serious individuals this crisis, population, density etc

Every one will be affected negatively.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
This corona thing will reveal a lot of stuff about nations. Many rankings,the way we rank our nations will have to change after this corona thing is gone.I am expecting huge changes from economic ranking,health sectors and all other stuff.
Buddy,How is corona in SA?

Cases over a thousand more and more people are testing!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 8:53am On Mar 27, 2020
Austine1212:
Ove 1000 infections
Over 20 000 tested
oh Ghad. how many laboratories are equipped to test this virus in SA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2020
Dlonra:
Mombasa City.
City with the second largest port in Africa after Durban. World class road and Rail infrastructure included. The getaway City for the mainland city Nairobians. It's funny that Mombasa can comfortably out do capital Cities like Accra grin grin grin
whatever you are smoking, make sure it isn't a coronavirus fitter . You have a boiled in your brain . your Nairobi isn't a match yet .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2020
vaxx1:
oh Ghad. how many laboratories are equipped to test this virus in SA

There's many but not sure of exact number, even in private health facilities and public ones.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:06am On Mar 27, 2020
Austine1212:
Ove 1000 infections
Over 20 000 tested
Only prayers can help.Those cases are too many.so if we consider that those over 1000 got infected about 10 to 14 days ago,by now,the real numbers should be tens of thousands! And to make matters worse,most most folks will prefer to go into rural areas and homelands during lockdown, definitely they will take corona into their old grannies! That is a real problem

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2020
Austine1212:

Wikipedia is not as accurate

By the way read with understanding

I have gone to the main site and it says the same. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2020
Austine1212:

There's many but not sure of exact number, even in private health facilities and public ones.

Not all laboratories are equipped to test all infection. corona virus is a new epidemic, but I am of the opinion southy will have more than 5 considering her population and her advancement.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2020
forgiveness:

It's a subsidiary of a foreign entity. grin

I have read all I needed to know about it. grin

Read carefully if you can!!

I said Bae land systems South Africa..........Its not the same company as BAE land and Armaments

Please catch a wake up wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2020
forgiveness:

I have gone to the main site and it says the same. grin

Quote what they said
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2020
forgiveness:

It's a subsidiary of a foreign entity. grin

I have read all I needed to know about it. grin

In your own fvcking screenshot it says "BAE Systems Land Systems South Africa is a South African defence company and a subsidiary of BAE Systems Land Systems."

Now its called Denel land systems after Denel purchased 100% of Bae land systems SA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
Only prayers can help.Those cases are too many.so if we consider that those over 1000 got infected about 10 to 14 days ago,by now,the real numbers should be tens of thousands! And to make matters worse,most most folks will prefer to go into rural areas and homelands during lockdown, definitely they will take corona into their old grannies! That is a real problem
prayers dont even help the Vatican city, Mecca or isreal . the assumed holy city. yet you are making this blunder . what helps is proactive measure and high level of hygienic discipline.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 27, 2020
vaxx1:
Not all laboratories are equipped to test all infection. corona virus is a new epidemic, but I am of the opinion southy will have more than 5 considering her population and her advancement.

Every province has a facility, we have 9 provinces

Other provinces has more than 2 facilities

Lancet also does it

Mediclinic does it etc

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2020
This a south african township

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2020
jln115:

Read carefully if you can!!

I said Bae land systems South Africa..........Its not the same company as BAE land and Armaments

Please catch a wake up wink

Britain’s BAE Systems plc on April 28 said it has completed the sale of its 75 percent stake in a land systems business based in South Africa to Denel SOC Limited for $55.2 million.

The deal to sell its holding in BAE Systems Land Systems South Africa (LSSA) was first announced August 2014 and also included the divesture by DGD Technologies Proprietary Limited of its 25 percent stake in LSSA. Denel is a South African-based defense company.

https://www.defensedaily.com/bae-completes-sale-of-its-share-in-south-africa-land-systems-business-to-denel-2/uncategorized/

A foreign entity as at the time the tank was made. grin

Keep deceiving yourself. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:27am On Mar 27, 2020
jln115:

In your own fvcking screenshot it says "BAE Systems Land Systems South Africa is a South African defence company and a subsidiary of BAE Systems Land Systems."

Now its called Denel land systems after Denel purchased 100% of Bae land systems SA

What do you under by subsidiary of.....? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2020
Austine1212:
This a south african township

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2020
Austine1212:

Quote what they said

A subsidiary of BAE system. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2020
forgiveness:

A subsidiary of BAE system. grin

The whole thing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2020
Austine1212:

The whole thing

Look up. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 27, 2020
vaxx1:
prayers dont even help the Vatican city, Mecca or isreal . the assumed holy city. yet you are making this blunder . what helps is proactive measure and high level of hygienic discipline.

Please tell em

Human effort can eradicate it, hopefully they get a vaccine soon. SA is also busy with coming with a vaccine

Effort!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2020
forgiveness:

Look up. grin

Read carefully
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2020
Tanzania's photos

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:49am On Mar 27, 2020
Austine1212:

Read carefully

What is the meaning of subsidiary? grin

Is/was LSS a subsidiary of BAE system? Yes or no? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2020
Mombasa Kenya

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2020
mombasa

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2020
mombasa..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2020
vaxx1:
What makes a city holy is not a history,but the lifestyles of her inhabitants.
Do u know prayers can give u wisdom to solve problems? Have u seen how Italians lacked wisdom in this critical moment?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2020
,,mombasa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2020
mombasa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2020
mombasa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6799) (6800) (6801) (6802) (6803) (6804) (6805) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.