Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6219158 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6801) (6802) (6803) (6804) (6805) (6806) (6807) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 27, 2020
Austine1212:

Guy just stop

when speaking of super power Tanzania is not mentioned I mean even many people still think mnt kilimanjaro is in kenya

Ethiopia will be east africa giant
you should watch some of those North Korea documentaries to understand kazi... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2020
Austine1212:

Correct that "South African" if you can't do that quote his name

Corona is not a compliced virus, it doesn't even need a sophisticated medical facility more recovers from it

Don't act like it's a medical breakthrough what happened, even south africa first 4 patients recovered
The issue was how a guy denied our capabilities. When I mentioned about it,the guy argued as if corona is too complicated. What he don't understand is,we have a much advanced healthcare than most of our peers. This corona will be a judge! No more of those old tales of rankings from biased institutions and blogs.Only corona will judge stuff!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2020
Austine1212:

Number of of deaths in New York is more than all africa combined

Yeah I'd expected the number to be higher in New York considering the size and population of the city,and people from all over the world.You can take a flight and 1 hour later you will still be in NYC.That's how big it is.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2020
Danielnino00:

From the way you comment on this thread,it's easy to deduce that u are still a child .. most likely not more than 20 .. You seem to lack basic compression skills...
Did I say Nigeria has never entered recession?No ..
The moment the virus left China,the world's economy was hit hard... Everybody will feel the impact...
Oil price isn't the only thing that's falling .

I assure you, we will fare much better than Kenya... For one thing,we aren't entirely dependent on oil like some of u ignorant mofos like to claim.. and for another,we aren't under a locust invasion like Kenya...

You may not understand yet because you are too small to,but we will see...

But I hope we never get to see such....
Yes you said Nigeria has never been into recession Daniela
And what is it to do with my age
Yes you majority of you budget is funded by oil revenues
Locust invasion is a non issue
Our economy was to grow by 6.1% with the locust invasion included
Coronavirus has cut our economic growth to, 3.4%
Now tell me how how you will do better than Kenya while even without coronavirus your economy hardly grows by 3%
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

you should watch some of those North Korea documentaries to understand kazi... grin
Hohohoho
Let's check corona stuff first..

Kenya= first death recorded yesterday
Tanzania=first patient cured yesterday

Verdict: Tanzania 1; Kenya 0

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
The issue was how a guy denied our capabilities. When I mentioned about it,the guy argued as if corona is too complicated. What he don't understand is,we have a much advanced healthcare than most of our peers. This corona will be a judge! No more of those old tales of rankings from biased institutions and blogs.Only corona will judge stuff!
Kazi what are we judging here ...tell me..coz what i see is folks under the mercy of a certain disease...its killing more folks is those advanced societies than other lesser ones..but should we be congratulating our selves man..there is nothing to judge here man..even the so-called scientists are just effed up like a normal guy like you...no winner here man..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2020
Austine1212:

When Kenya suffers you all suffer in the east

You dont do that

Stop this shit. You know nothing about this part of Africa. How can Tanzania affected by the suffering of Kenya. During Kenyan violence of 2007/2008 when Kenyan economy suffered, we actually benefited from it since all of them started to depend on us on their imports and exports.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2020
Danielnino00:
Tylann I'm sure u can read.

This one is for you and every idiot out there who is more concerned about Nigeria entering recession due to covid-19 rather than their own country's fate...

https://thediplomat.com/2020/03/chinas-coronavirus-slowdown-which-african-economies-will-be-hit-hardest/

Of course coronavirus has hit Kenya hard it has cut Kenya economic growth from 6.1% to 3.4%
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
Hohohoho
Let's check corona stuff first..

Kenya= first death recorded yesterday
Tanzania=first patient cured yesterday

Verdict: Tanzania 1; Kenya 0
seriously kazi ya fkd up man...we also have patient cured.. tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2020
jln115:

Didn't I post this source?

But hey thanks for proving my point again....

Oh BTW it was called land system omc at the time when Olifant tank was builtwink thus 100% South African

And btw, what happened to it was Israel that helped us build the Olifant tank grin grin

Land system omc doesn't change the fact that it is a subsidiary of BAE system. grin

Isreal did. Since most employees of LSS are Isrealis, Americans etc. grin

https://www.defenceweb.co.za/resources/fact-files/fact-file-the-olifant-main-battle-tank/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2020
Danielnino00:
Kenyans just don't know how to mind their business .

Their government is on panic mode but they are more concerned about Nigeria...

Their egungun never enter expressway but motor don jam am already ..

Kenya is not the only country which has turned to the bretton wood institutions for help
And no kenyan is concerned about Nigeria stop dreaming
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2020
Austine1212:

When Kenya suffers you all suffer in the east

You dont do that

What?

Kenya has locusts,do we have it? No.and we don't suffer
Kenya starves.Do we starve?.No.Do we suffer? No
Kenya has terrorism. We don't have.we don't suffer
Should I mention everything?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Yeah I'd expected the number to be higher in New York considering the size and population of the city,and people from all over the world.You can take a flight and 1 hour later you will still be in NYC.That's how big it is.
True what you have said but we can not ignore the fact that initially the American govt called ths just a flu or just Chinese virus..no preparation was done...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2020
Acadavah:

Stop this shit. You know nothing about this part of Africa. How can Tanzania affected by the suffering of Kenya. During Kenyan violence of 2007/2008 when Kenyan economy suffered, we actually benefited from it since all of them started to depend on us on their imports and exports.
The guy don't understand the region.Even on this locusts thing,we benefits by selling them food
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
This corona just came to kill some economies. Imagine a country like kenya,things are so scary over there even the flowers which are expected to been exported are stuck,and are just drying! So sad.

I don't like to peddle hearsay talks and theories but I'm beginning to think there's an economic pissing contest taking place among the superpowers of the world.This virus started in China and before we knew it,it spread to other parts of the world.Now China has reopened it's tourism while the rest of the world is tussling with the virus.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2020
forgiveness:

Land system omc doesn't change the fact that it is a subsidiary of BAE system. grin

https://www.defenceweb.co.za/resources/fact-files/fact-file-the-olifant-main-battle-tank/
Man , you an jln115 i know you...just don't turn ths in to another skyscraper thing or jln115 debate with Sammy...lets discuss something also man grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
Italy with all their so called best healthcare are dying in huge numbers. Italy with all that big GDP they are dying in huge numbers.Italy with all that tag of "a first world nation", but still they are dying in huge numbers.

What about you,a man from a nation which has almost the opposite with what Italy has,can you do anything better than Italy except praying[
Yes , and that is proactive action , fastracking research, using the flaws of others as a yardstick to developed my own strenght. prayers is just a waste of time. it does not help anyone except magafuli, i supposed from Tanzania. .

Italy did a poor job with the first case and that cause the major damage . Italy goverment admit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/02/25/europe/italy-coronavirus-backfoot-intl/index.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2020
vaxx1:
prayers dont even help the Vatican city, Mecca or isreal . the assumed holy city. yet you are making this blunder . what helps is proactive measure and high level of hygienic discipline.

In Tanzania prays do help Tanzanian president ordered all mosques and churches to remain open for people to pray harder against coronavirus
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I don't like to peddle hearsay talks and theories but I'm beginning to think there's an economic pissing contest taking place among the superpowers of the world.This virus started in China and before we knew it,it spread to other parts of the world.Now China has reopened it's tourism while the rest of the world is tussling with the virus.
Now ya starting to understand kazi way of thinking...imagine having a neighbour like that ...guy just wanna see bad stuff happen on your side...they once burned 6,400 Kenya-sourced chicks just to feel good..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2020
Austine1212:
This a south african township

Nice pics
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2020
tylann:

In Tanzania prays do help Tanzanian president ordered all mosques and churches to remain open for people to pray harder against coronavirus
Kazi i dont think thats wisdom comes from the lord..just saying...God gave you mine to think objectively...when ths stuff hits you well you will know..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2020
forgiveness:

And now it's a subsidiary of Denel.... So what's your point?

And wheres your proof that LSSA employees were mostly American and Isrealis? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
Italy with all their so called best healthcare are dying in huge numbers. Italy with all that big GDP they are dying in huge numbers.Italy with all that tag of "a first world nation", but still they are dying in huge numbers.

What about you,a man from a nation which has almost the opposite with what Italy has,can you do anything better than Italy except praying

Italians ignored the rules laid down by their government they are paying for it dearly
It has nothing to do with prayers Italians have been praying yet the situation is getting worse
Stop being a religious bigot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2020
Austine1212:

Italy acted late

Individuals failing to adhere to the rules

Italy has many travellers from and to the country

Also youyou should check demographics of people dying

Exactly the guy is being a religious lunatic
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
What?

Kenya has locusts,do we have it? No.and we don't suffer
Kenya starves.Do we starve?.No.Do we suffer? No
Kenya has terrorism. We don't have.we don't suffer
Should I mention everything?
yeah , we get it dude..ya blessed an stuff..kazi i feel like i wanna abuse you in swahili but nah nah man...not worthy it..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:09am On Mar 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
This corona just came to kill some economies. Imagine a country like kenya,things are so scary over there even the flowers which are expected to been exported are stuck,and are just drying! So sad.

I know you are praying for kenya to be wiped out by coronavirus iam sorry it won't
It is stupid for you to have such thoughts against Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2020
tylann:

Italians ignored the rules laid down by their government they are paying for it dearly
It has nothing to do with prayers Italians have been praying yet the situation is getting worse
Stop being a religious bigot
magu opened the churches an Mosques...what a great way to control the virus...man ths niggas are our neighbours an sh.it might jump to our side....
kazi is juts happy he is a kwere somewhere in the south
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2020
tylann:

I know you are praying for kenya to be wiped out by coronavirus iam sorry it won't
It is stupid for you to have such thoughts against Kenya
what did we ever do to ths folks...i thought we were bros an stuff...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
The first corona infected patient in Tanzania have been cured.

At least every coronavirus affected country has recovered patients Tanzania is not an exception
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2020
forgiveness:

What is the meaning of subsidiary of..? grin
Yes I do.... But that it doesn't change the fact that LSSA is a South African company, just because its a subsidiary of a British company doesn't change that..... But besides its now owned by Denel so it doesn't matter anyway wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
The first corona infected patient in Tanzania have been cured.
congrats wink now just 12 to go wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
You see that? You see that? USA won WW.without a win you can't be a champ
So,in east africa,TZ is a superpower. We won over Uganda. We ousted Idd amin,we replaced him with Obote.And don't forget,Museven is a TZ trained guy.we trained him.He is our man,trained by Tanzania Intelligence (TISS).
Can u match us? Can you? Can u do the same even in a weak nation like Somalia? Can u? Can u?

What made USA a superpower is economics military power is just supplementary
Uganda and Rwanda also overthrew Mobutu they can also be superpowers

(1) (2) (3) ... (6801) (6802) (6803) (6804) (6805) (6806) (6807) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.