Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283329 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7328) (7329) (7330) (7331) (7332) (7333) (7334) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 03, 2020
vaxx:
lol....When they failed in implementing it.
when did they fail wise guy..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:40pm On May 03, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

ghana guy stop with emotions..if you find stuff ya talking is old new just remain cool..its not like Hana will collapse if its lagging behind in technology
what about mpesa--did ths 2017 dude... grin grin

Are you speaking swahili. empty head.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 03, 2020
vaxx:
There is nothing QR payment system in Kenya, ask your master RvP if I lied. it fail
its not written in Swahili .. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:43pm On May 03, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

when did they fail wise guy..
learn basic comprehension of grammar first and works a little bit on your flaw information. I sometimes find you difficult to comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 03, 2020
vaxx:
Are you speaking swahili. empty head.

its not like Ghana will collapse if its lagging behind in technology ..fixed it for you grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 03, 2020
vaxx:
learn basic comprehension of grammar first and works a little bit on your flaw information. I sometimes find you difficult to comprehend.
thats the problem i have conversing with slow people..its not personal man grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:44pm On May 03, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

its not written in Swahili .. grin
maybe in igbo. I dont speak it.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 03, 2020
vaxx:
maybe in igbo. I dnt speak it.
Sorry i will translate it to Yoruba.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:45pm On May 03, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

thats the problem i have conversing with slow people..its not personal man grin
i only let you know my opinion boy. Despite RvP clanger, you are more dumb.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 03, 2020
vaxx:
i only let you know my opinion boy. Despite RvP clanger, you are more dumb.
actually i find you slow...seriously ya excited by small things..is it Ghana thing... grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:47pm On May 03, 2020
Uyo lockdown

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:48pm On May 03, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

actually i find you slow...seriously ya excited by small things..is it Ghana thing... grin
what a miserable life of yours grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 03, 2020
vaxx:
what a miserable life of yours grin grin grin
No man am enjoying life... grin An advice, if you cant compete on something please,an i beg please stop showing your foolishness... grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:52pm On May 03, 2020
Visit Nigeria... plateau state..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:55pm On May 03, 2020
More from plateau state...The coldest state in West Africa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 4:57pm On May 03, 2020
rvp20182:
Are ATMS everywhere in rural South Africa. Are ATMS everywhere like a PHONE. You're just incorrigible. They need it - that is why they tried - but it failed. It fails when you do stuff like QR code when smartphone penetration is 20%.

Look at Nigeria - they botched their implementation - by having banks lead it - and their Mobile Money is DEAD on arrival.

Mobile Money - if Kenya had not succeeded in such scale - would not be known.

South Africa failed - because they didn't think through the implementation.

but all these countries you are comparing with are better than you,

What exactly is mobile money when you don't have money to spend,
Nigeria,South Africa and Ghana are richer than you, some dominate their regions,
The starving souls in turkana don't care about mpesa but stomachpesa and foodpesa. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 03, 2020
@Vaxx ..Nairobi grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:02pm On May 03, 2020
samorobo:
More from plateau state...The coldest state in West Africa
You are 100 percent correct. jos in all condition meet the requirements of snow to fail. we have heard it in history that it has fall there before anyway. . you made me miss sem charck opposite Uniijos and west point where I can always get my cold beer and asaro elepo
e no go better for herdsmen walahi.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:02pm On May 03, 2020
dreams all the way

i will let you know when your government can afford to build a concrete road
mtisTheQubit:
@Vaxx ..Nairobi grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:03pm On May 03, 2020
rvp20182:
Angola clay feet gave way. It was a little oil-based economy like Nigeria. That doesn't look. Angola kwach has totally collapsed. Now even Tanzania, Ethiopia and Ghana have overtaken it. They are back to where they came from.

In fact - I was checking their Port of Luanda - I knew they were competing with Mombasa (Nigeria ports are down and out) - and Port of Luanda also totally COLLAPSED - no ships coming - the country is broke.

And that was before COVID and OIL Collapse.

Angola will become Sudan....KAPUT.

Nigeria GDP is really not WORTHY of any serious debate.

Even Kenya have overtaken Angola.Kwanza is dead and out.
I think Angolan problems are deeper than just oil.Angola lacks a lot of basic stuff,they are importing a lot of basic foodstuffs

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:03pm On May 03, 2020
Not your average regular bi*tch grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:06pm On May 03, 2020
Kazikazi how's your scientist president doing? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:06pm On May 03, 2020
Tanzania

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:08pm On May 03, 2020
vaxx:
You are 100 percent correct. jos in all condition meet the requirements of snow to fail. we have heard it in history that it has fall there before anyway. . you made me miss sem charck opposite Uniijos and west point where I can always get my cold beer and asaro elepo
e no go better for herdsmen walahi.

Yes..during this recent harmattan Jos was said to be colder than New York and I think london

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2020
Kazikazi:
I think Angolan problems are deeper than just oil.Angola lacks a lot of basic stuff,they are importing a lot of basic foodstuffs

If Tanzania had overtaken it then obviously Kenya is ahead Kumamoto, why are you do useless? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:10pm On May 03, 2020
NairobiWalker:
Kazikazi how's your scientist president doing? cheesy cheesy
A pawpaw,a quail,and a goat tested positive for corona in Tanzania

What a scientist president did was to tell the Intelligence officers to take the samples of different stuff and sent them for corona tests in a state laboatory...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-tanzania/president-questions-tanzania-coronavirus-kits-after-goat-test-idUSKBN22F0KFlaboratory.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 03, 2020
Kazikazi:
hey kazi, what happened to your mps..its scary man

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:13pm On May 03, 2020
samorobo:

Yes..during this recent harmattan Jos was said to be colder than New York and I think london
Nigeria has a lot of potential. I wish Nigeria can just strive toward peace and unity. people will be amazed the way Nigeria will developed. Jos for instance is a perfect home for tourist . but everyday na trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:13pm On May 03, 2020
NairobiWalker:

If Tanzania had overtaken it then obviously Kenya is ahead Kumamoto, why are you do useless? cheesy cheesy
Kenya is starving,everyone knows that.
Son,how is American food aid doing in kibera republic?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:14pm On May 03, 2020
Kazikazi:

Kenya has not overtaken Angola according to world bank..They are just day dreaming grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:16pm On May 03, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

hey kazi, what happened to your mps..its scary man
Those MPs were foolish.In this time of corona,they were busy talking in a parliament,instead of using video conferencing?

One MP died of corona in TZ.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:16pm On May 03, 2020
Kazikazi:
Kenya is starving,everyone knows that.
Son,how is American food aid doing in kibera republic?

What has that got to do with my statement? cheesy cheesy

Those are not Kenyan pictures btw.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7328) (7329) (7330) (7331) (7332) (7333) (7334) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.