Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283389 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7329) (7330) (7331) (7332) (7333) (7334) (7335) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:16pm On May 03, 2020
mtisTheQubit:
@Vaxx ..Nairobi grin

Kenya vision 2050

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:17pm On May 03, 2020
samorobo:

Kenya has not overtaken Angola according to world bank..They are just day dreaming grin
How is exchange rate of kwanza to a dollar in this April,2020?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2020
mtisTheQubit:
Some arguments just need to die... cheesy
the top 6 biggest economy in Africa are not there,
mobile money has a negligible effect on an economy.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2020
Kazikazi:
A pawpaw,a quail,and a goat tested positive for corona in Tanzania

What a scientist president did was to tell the Intelligence officers to take the samples of different stuff and sent them for corona tests in a state laboatory...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-tanzania/president-questions-tanzania-coronavirus-kits-after-goat-test-idUSKBN22F0KFlaboratory.

I wanted you to bring up that hilarious video of your president claiming he tested paw paw for coronavirus. He's so embarrassed he's trying hard to hide his stupidity. The whole world is laughing At him.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:19pm On May 03, 2020
Kazikazi:
A pawpaw,a quail,and a goat tested positive for corona in Tanzania

What a scientist president did was to tell the Intelligence officers to take the samples of different stuff and sent them for corona tests in a state laboatory...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-tanzania/president-questions-tanzania-coronavirus-kits-after-goat-test-idUSKBN22F0KFlaboratory.
i learnt your country has request Madagascar herbal solution drinks for covid 19. honestly, I support it , it is time we need to start using Africa solution to solve Africa problem. China is really investing in herbal medicine so much. the government even allow the use of hibiscus flower for covid 19 cure . we should just invest into it so that it can be explain scientifically.

my fellow Nigeria and Ghanaian this hibiscus flower is same as sobo in Nigeria and sobolo in Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:20pm On May 03, 2020
NairobiWalker:

What has that got to do with my statement? cheesy cheesy

Those are not Kenyan pictures btw.
Not Kenyan pics? OK.So who else is starving? Tell us
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:22pm On May 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Kazikazi:
Kenya is starving,everyone knows that.
Son,how is American food aid doing in kibera republic?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:22pm On May 03, 2020
vaxx:
Nigeria has a lot of potential. I wish Nigeria can just strive toward peace and unity. people will be amazed the way Nigeria will developed. Jos for instance is a perfect home for tourist . but everyday na trouble.

Honestly I wish the north can be peaceful too...Most of this country potential outside oil rest on that region...

There are no pics of Jos online except this I have been able to see...Do you remember this place in Jos..

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 03, 2020
Kazikazi:
Those MPs were foolish.In this time of corona,they were busy talking in a parliament,instead of using video conferencing?

One MP died of corona in TZ.
what about the other two..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:23pm On May 03, 2020
NairobiWalker:

I wanted you to bring up that hilarious video of your president claiming he tested paw paw for coronavirus. He's so embarrassed he's trying hard to hide his stupidity. The whole world is laughing At him.
Yah you can think that way.But he came up with something which no one ever thought of! A pawpaw having corona?
Do you know his statement will change a lot of corona figures,policies,etc worldwide?

He finally proved how scientifically sound he is

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:24pm On May 03, 2020
vaxx:
i learnt your country has request Madagascar herbal solution drinks for covid 19. honestly, I support it , it is time we need to start using Africa solution to solve Africa problem. China is really investing in herbal medicine so much. the government even allow the use of hibiscus flower for covid 19 cure . we should just invest into it so that it can be explain scientifically.

my fellow Nigeria and Ghanaian this hibiscus flower is same as sobo in Nigeria and sobolo in Ghana.

Zobo...I live that drink.

Btw I have been meaning to ask .is that Madagascar cure reliable?..I heard the U.S are investing in it...
Can it be trusted?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:24pm On May 03, 2020
samorobo:

Kenya has not overtaken Angola according to world bank..They are just day dreaming grin

Don't argue foolishly.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:24pm On May 03, 2020
samorobo:

Honestly I wish the north can be peaceful too...Most of this country potential outside oil rest on that region...

There are no pics of Jos online except this I have been able to see...Do you remember this place in Jos..
i may be biased , aside from oshogbo, jos is the best place to live in Nigeria grin grin grin that is my opinion abeg.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:26pm On May 03, 2020
Kazikazi:
Yah you can think that way.But he came up with something which no one ever thought of! A pawpaw having corona?
Do you know his statement will change a lot of corona figures,policies,etc worldwide?

He is proving something alright. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:26pm On May 03, 2020
Kazikazi:
Not Kenyan pics? OK.So who else is starving? Tell us

Only Tanzania. Pombe Magufuli is hiding statistics as usual.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:28pm On May 03, 2020
samorobo:

Zibo...I live that drink.

Btw I have been meaning to ask .is that Madagascar cure reliable?..I heard the U.S are investing in it...
Can it be trusted?
what Madagascar need to do now is trying getting scientific explanation and evidence to support it. if they .can succeed In doing it. it will be generally accepted.

Yes China is using hibiscus flower( zobo) for covid 19 cure . read online and watch video
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:28pm On May 03, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

what about the other two..
Aargh nay

What people doesn't know is not everyone dying now is due to corona.
Do you know the effects of airport closure worldwide? Do you know how many politicians who can't access first world hospitalizations and medical care due to the grounding of airlines? Do you know almost everyone is treated at his home countries except few presidents who still fly with their presidential jets?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2020
Kazikazi:

You always claim Tanzanians study 'science stuff'. How can they be so stupid they test a pawpaw positive of Corona? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:30pm On May 03, 2020
Kazikazi:
Aargh nay

Do you know the effects of airport closure worldwide? Do you know how many politicians who can't access first world hospitalizations and medical care due to the grounding of airlines? Do you know almost everyone is treated at his home countries except few presidents who still fly with their presidential jets?

The word is 'what people don't know' kumakazi. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:33pm On May 03, 2020
vaxx:

Yah they requested it.A president will send a jet to go fetch it.
That Madagascar's concoction wasn't approved by WHO but I think its still helpful in this time of a crisis.WHO are so strict on approving new medicines.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:37pm On May 03, 2020
NairobiWalker:

You always claim Tanzanians study 'science stuff'. How can they be so stupid they test a pawpaw positive of Corona? cheesy cheesy
Testing kits might be wrong or some people working in a national laboratory have evil agenda.

By the way,can't you see how scientifically advanced we are? How did we find out all these hidden stuff?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 03, 2020
samorobo:

Yes I have conducted my research..do want videos on kiambiu, kikuyu town, kakamega,kithale,kisii town, Kisumu grin
but they are better than towns in nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:38pm On May 03, 2020
gallivant:

Don't argue foolishly.

Hello Chennai I am not the one saying so.it is world bank...
So tell me why Kenya have not overtaken Angola GDP

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:38pm On May 03, 2020
NairobiWalker:

The word is 'what people don't know' kumakazi. cheesy
typing error son.

Should I give engineering class?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:40pm On May 03, 2020
Kazikazi:
Yah they requested it.A president will send a jet to go fetch it.
That Madagascar's concoction wasn't approved by WHO but I think its still helpful in this time of a crisis.WHO are so strict on approving new medicines.
it isn't approved because it has no scientific explanation and evidence. it is herbal mixture. I don't think it will be acceptable anytime soon. WHO will not accept any drugs or medicine that can not be explained thru scientific research . that is why none of China herbal drug have been acceptable for use till date. yet China government keeps sponsoring the initiative.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:41pm On May 03, 2020
Shma:
but they are better than towns in nigeria grin

Let's see then..

Kakamega kenya grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-4EehBKKm4

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 03, 2020
samorobo:

Let's see then..

Kakamega kenya grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-4EehBKKm4
aaaagh... grin
Am out.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:43pm On May 03, 2020
Shma:
aaaagh... grin
Am out.

Hahahaha so quick grin

You asked to be served hot...this is just the warm up exercise grin..there is more to come

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:44pm On May 03, 2020
samorobo:

Hello Chennai I am not the one saying so.it is world bank...
So tell me why Kenya have not overtaken Angola GDP

Don't argue foolishly. Show us where the world bank says so dimwit.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 03, 2020
Kazikazi:
Aargh nay

yap it was scaring..3 MPs dead in 10 days..us kenyans were like ,let close the Namanga border grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:46pm On May 03, 2020
vaxx:
what Madagascar need to do now is trying getting scientific explanation and evidence to support it. if they .can succeed In doing it. it will be generally accepted.

Yes China is using hibiscus flower( zobo) for covid 19 cure . read online and watch video

Has it been effective so far?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:48pm On May 03, 2020
samorobo:

Has it been effective so far?
You mean the zobo drink?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7329) (7330) (7331) (7332) (7333) (7334) (7335) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.