Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283539 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7332) (7333) (7334) (7335) (7336) (7337) (7338) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:54pm On May 03, 2020
Danielnino00:

Found this on a friend's Facebook post cheesy .
I dunno why other Africans like picking on us on Twitter.. maybe it's to chase clout... The Kenyans started it with the Kenya vs Nigeria beef which gave birth to this thread..

They don't know that Nigerians on twitter aren't normal grin

That Ugandan girl is stupid...we thought we've had enough from shiithole country like Kenyan and now it is Uganda da....
Nigerians render them useless on Twitter..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:55pm On May 03, 2020
Our growth cooled down from 6.3% to 5.4% - and that took care of the situation - this year - we are taking a hit to 1-2%. Kenya data is out there. It not like Yemi Kale stew.
samorobo:

Hahahaha you want to see what a cooked economy is..okay fine grab a sit and sit your ass down let me enlighten you..you don't need a B.Sc heck even a High school certificate to know that your economy is cooked...if your son is lucky enough to escape the circle of dumb-ness that runs in your family he too will know his 500,00kmsq of resourceless land is a fraud...
Let's see..you have a country that supposedly grew above 5.5% last year with a GDP supposedly towering $100bn(about Ksh100trillion using your last year currency in the foreign exchange market) suffered the following..

Extremely high unemployment rate which rose tremendously last year
Constant massive monthly layoff of workers
Shrinking income and disposable income
Sharp decline in the real estate sector
Poverty skyrocketed to 94% of your 53m pop
Middle class shrunk and sinked like the Titanic ship hence why mall investors are crying to the banks..
Empty houses,empty mall...demand for this luxury commodities drop like oil prices..
Your external reserve nearly depleted.....

This is just to mention a few ..wake up rvp ..Even if it is to lead a coop and shoot the idiot Kenyatta off his seat then do it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:00pm On May 03, 2020
rvp20182:
Our growth cooled down from 6.3% to 5.4% - and that took care of the situation - this year - we are taking a hit to 1-2%. Kenya data is out there. It not like Yemi Kale stew.

No it's didn't just drop last year it also dropped the previous year before 2019 and my bet is that same thing happened in 2017.....if you couldn't meet your projected growth when the world was still calm and stable(pre covid-19) what makes you think you will grow this year...
Dude it's not magic...most of your customers in virtually all your sectors are in Europe and as far as I can tell most of Europe's power houses are down and out..of course all thanks to covid19.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by QuietMynd: 9:01pm On May 03, 2020
Highway

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:04pm On May 03, 2020
Kenya economy is well diversified. We sell our tea to pakistani and arabs. Not europeans - that is one example.
samorobo:

No it's didn't just drop last year it also dropped the previous year before 2019 and my bet is that same thing happened in 2017.....if you couldn't meet your projected growth when the world was still calm and stable(pre covid-19) what makes you think you will grow this year...
Dude it's not magic...most of your customers in virtually all your sectors are in Europe and as far as I can tell most of Europe's power houses are down and out..of course all thanks to covid19.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 9:04pm On May 03, 2020
samorobo:

That Ugandan girl is stupid...we thought we've had enough from shiithole country like Kenyan and now it is Uganda da....
Nigerians render them useless on Twitter..

The Ugandans made a big mistake . grin.

Meanwhile, Ghana has joined the battle..

Nigeria just can't have a Twitter beef with other countries without Ghana joining in grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:13pm On May 03, 2020
rvp20182:
Kenya economy is well diversified. We sell our tea to pakistani and arabs. Not europeans - that is one example.

So you mean to say I can't run into a Kenyan tea in the UK store...
Even you Arabs are in sinking shiit..oil price is down..we are all feeling the effect coupled with covid19....
Who wants to drink your stupid tea amidst this covid-19..you are left with your meagre revenue from those smuggled veggie to Europe which I doubt is even up $100,000 in worth grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 9:13pm On May 03, 2020
rvp20182:
Why would they? This is for your own good? your own planning. You lie..you get exposed..by poverty for example..nobody stopped the communist from faking numbers. The deaths from famine and poverty exposed them. Closer to you...Ghana.
you are the most senseless Kenyan on nairaland. Nigeria isn't a communist country as such data are easily accessible to any group that needs it.

More also there are way more manufacturing activities in Lagos alone than kenya. Lagos economy is not based on oil because it has no oil.neither do they export oil through Lagos ports.

Nigeria manufacture ships, vessels and the likes which Kenya's can't do in 20 years time. Just relax man ok

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2020
pacretus:
you are the most senseless Kenyan on nairaland. Nigeria isn't a communist country as such data are easily accessible to any group that needs it.

More also there are way more manufacturing activities in Lagos alone than kenya. Lagos economy is not based on oil because it has no oil.neither do they export oil through Lagos ports.

Nigeria manufacture ships, vessels and the likes which Kenya's can't do in 20 years time. Just relax man ok

That guy is just so stupid.. grin ..Kenya doesn't produce jack shit...it's all tea,flower and coffee..

And the best parts of their Nairobi is just the CBD areas grin ..

Lagos economy being bigger than Kenya is no hoax.. Lagos mainland has a lot of industrial estates scattered all over, e.g Dopemu,Isolo,Ileshamaje,Amuwo Odofin,Oregun,etc not to mention the big markets and the ICT hubs at Yaba.. The island houses a lot of companies and banks HQ not to mention the numerous real estates scattered over there... When you add the suburbs of Epe,Ikorodu,Badagry and Ibeju Lekki where agriculture is a thing,then you are looking at the 5th biggest economy in Africa grin

That RVP fool says Kenya is aiming for South Africa level...cheesy. They should catch up with Lagos first.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:31pm On May 03, 2020
Danielnino00:

That guy is just so stupid.. grin ..Kenya doesn't produce jack shit...it's all tea,flower and coffee..

Lagos economy being bigger than Kenya is no hoax.. Lagos mainland has a lot of industrial estates scattered all over, e.g Dopemu,Isolo,Ileshamaje,Amuwo Odofin,Oregun,etc not to mention the big markets and the ICT hubs at Yaba.. The island houses a lot of companies and banks HQ not to mention the numerous real estates scattered over there... When you add the suburbs of Epe,Ikorodu,Badagry and Ibeju Lekki where agriculture is a thing,then you are looking at the 5th biggest economy in Africa grin

That RVP fool says Kenya is aiming for South Africa level...cheesy. They should catch up with Lagos first.

He has been screaming that nonsense since last year..when I first heard him say it I was shocked but layer I discovered he was just being stupidly over zealous....
He will keep dreaming about that day till he grows old and die grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:52pm On May 03, 2020
Calm Eko Views Downtown grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:03pm On May 03, 2020
rvp20182:
Story of our life grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:04pm On May 03, 2020
The Ugandans are as stupid as the Kenyans

I wonder what came into their head

We felt sorry for the Ugandans so we wanted to soften the grounds for them a bit grin grin
Danielnino00:

Nigeria just can't have a Twitter beef with other countries without Ghana joining in grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:07pm On May 03, 2020
How will they aim for South Africa level when their export has been at 5 billion for the past 6 years ?

grin grin
Danielnino00:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:15pm On May 03, 2020
rvp20182:
Kenya overtook Angola in 2019. Kenya had 95B economy. Now as we speak today - even Ghana has overtaken Angola - add Tanzania and Ethiopia - and soon pretty much everyone. Angola is back to where it came from. Oil without building a diversified economy is like snorting cocaine. You get a big high..and a devastating drop/
Hohohoho Hohohoho
Where is Sudan? Please educate me on Sudan big fall from grace.I can't understand how it happened, was it a witchcraft?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:30pm On May 03, 2020
NairobiWalker:

It simply means systems in Tanzania are inept and the workers unqualified. Up your game Kumakazi, you're always telling us how your useless president is a scientist. cheesy cheesy
Inept?
Is south Korea also inept? Son,don't try digging into scientific stuff which you have no idea!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 11:14pm On May 03, 2020
Shma:
oooh, you should have said that. I agree, cool
But don't say in all aspect.
I said "nearly" all aspects wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:01am On May 04, 2020
vaxx:
Nigeria has a lot of potential. I wish Nigeria can just strive toward peace and unity. people will be amazed the way Nigeria will developed. Jos for instance is a perfect home for tourist . but everyday na trouble.
This is what I have been saying to myself everyday. You just say my mind Walai.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:58am On May 04, 2020
samorobo:
Okay what's with this Twitter war between Naija and Uganda...Can you Kenyan kindly tell your neighbours that we will kill them and then hang them by their ball..Nigerians on twitter are not joking... Already they are gasping for air...
Nigerians? Fear those people ooh I pity whoever wants to cause Twitter war with Nigeria. Imagin 3 countries against one country, still yet they can't still win them. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 1:02am On May 04, 2020
Danielnino00:

Tribal conflicts,religious conflicts and Fulani herdsmen have really made Jos a fearful place to go for some people..

It's really beautiful though... I hope the city finds its peace again...
Not only Jos. All over the country?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:03am On May 04, 2020
Just30:
How will they aim for South Africa level when their export has been at 5 billion for the past 6 years ?

grin grin

Mark my words, by 2030, Kenya will be the biggest economy in Africa and the most developed African country
grin grin

According to what RVP said anyway, grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:06am On May 04, 2020
Problemkid1:
Not only Jos. All over the country?

In the middle belt mostly..

But u see Jos,they have spoiled the city...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 1:09am On May 04, 2020
Danielnino00:

In the middle belt mostly..

But u see Jos,they have spoiled the city...
Most especially the herders and the religion crisis. We just need peace in Nigeria please.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 1:14am On May 04, 2020
Danielnino00:

It's more interesting. Including Jamaica has joined the battle. 3 countries against one country. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:16am On May 04, 2020
Problemkid1:
It's more interesting. Including Jamaica has joined the battle. 3 countries against one country. grin grin

Jamaica ?

Abeg,what's their beef with us ??

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 1:18am On May 04, 2020
Just30:
The Ugandans are as stupid as the Kenyans

I wonder what came into their head

We felt sorry for the Ugandans so we wanted to soften the grounds for them a bit grin grin
You guys really save their sorry asses grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:19am On May 04, 2020
Problemkid1:
Most especially the herders and the religion crisis. We just need peace in Nigeria please.

Herdsmen and farmers crisis has always been a regular occurrence in Nigeria for a long time,but it got totally worse when Buhari came in...
Buhari doesn't seem to care much about providing a lasting solution to the problem..he refused to sack his service chiefs..he refused to label the herdsmen a terrorist group... In short,he is making the killer herdsmen feel like they are untouchable...
I think it has to do with the fact that he is a Fulani man himself...
Now bandits are on the loss in the north..

If there's one sector Buhari government has failed woefully at,it is security!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 1:26am On May 04, 2020
Danielnino00:

Jamaica ?

Abeg,what's their beef with us ??
It's between wizkid vs Vybz kartel battle. Something like that. See the screenshot grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 1:38am On May 04, 2020
Danielnino00:

Herdsmen and farmers crisis has always been a regular occurrence in Nigeria for a long time,but it got totally worse when Buhari came in...
Buhari doesn't seem to care much about providing a lasting solution to the problem..he refused to sack his service chiefs..he refused to label the herdsmen a terrorist group... In short,he is making the killer herdsmen feel like they are untouchable...
I think it has to do with the fact that he is a Fulani man himself...
Now bandits are on the loss in the north..

If there's one sector Buhari government has failed woefully at,it is security!!
I don't think Bubu will talk or do anything about the killings in the north, most especially in middlebelt? Because none of his cow are getting killed by the bandits grin The youths of middlebelts are dull and weak. They can't even stand and fight for themselves. Most especially benue people. They're very very weak!! They still believe and put all their hopes on their governor to protect them. They should copy from the yoruba by joining hands together to produce their own amotekun to stop this killings. If not, the Killing will not stop anytime soon!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:51am On May 04, 2020
RVP, GALLIVANT and the rest..I have been on YouTube for the most part of my day trying to get a glimpse of what Kenya's luxury market looks like and I must confess it been quite underwhelming ti say the least...so far I have guzzled over 20 videos on Kenya luxury homes and this is by far the best.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQBm2TFdOSg

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:56am On May 04, 2020
And Also this one....Even this one looks bland...it's probably what you get to see in a well to do neighbourhood on Lagos mainland not even the island part...Abuja is on another level of luxury..so far SA luxury market has been pretty impressive...The only thing I think we can rip off your playbook is large green garden/yard...Aside that nothing else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpPwkyC4pHE

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 2:58am On May 04, 2020
Problemkid1:
I don't think Bubu will talk or do anything about the killings in the north, most especially in middlebelt? Because none of his cow are getting killed by the bandits grin The youths of middlebelts are dull and weak. They can't even stand and fight for themselves. Most especially benue people. They're very very weak!! They still believe and put all their hopes on their governor to protect them. They should copy from the yoruba by joining hands together to produce their own amotekun to stop this killings. If not, the Killing will not stop anytime soon!!

Sadly,u are right... But the middle belt is too ethically diverse...over 100 or maybe 200 tribes in the region.... Maybe that's why it's difficult for them to come together with one voice!
I really feel for them... The middle belt has perhaps the most fertile land in the whole of Nigeria for both local and exotic crops.. especially Plateau and Benue states..

I hope their leaders wake up to their responsibilities..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7332) (7333) (7334) (7335) (7336) (7337) (7338) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.