Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,908 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282705 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7668) (7669) (7670) (7671) (7672) (7673) (7674) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:58am On Jun 03, 2020
Dlonra:

Kenya isn't as developed as SA. But its better than Nigeria. It's also better for a black to do business and live in Kenya than SA. I can bring tans of Vlogs and experiences of Nigerians who've actually been here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8b6idRe0Ws
Lol what an idiot .like I said you are a fvcking close minded cave man...so Nigeria go to Nairobi to film content for their vlogsvso they can in turn make money, and boom Kenya is better than Nigeria...
This is also a Kenyan in Nigeria (thesame girl from that video with my Nigeria brother..she actually met him in Nigeria and made him promise to visit Kenya in return)
Behaving like a timid idiot after seeing lavish spending,wealthy individuals,world class city,world class road...you could literally hear her screaming "this looks like we are in abroad mehn" grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5UOJNng41c

Lol you could literally hear are screaming "Abuja is developed"..."Abuja is like Abroad" ..."you should be proud be from here"..."Abuja is too beautiful mehn"...lol...you can compete with Nigeria in your dreams not in reality...
Your bi*tch stayed in Nigeria for 1 month plus (she basically didn't want to leave) and visited three cities...
I can post more if you continue to be close minded and stupid.....how you wish I will tell you Kenya is developed when you choose not to develop it.. Nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff-jcm_VKOw

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2020
jl115:
As i did with @gallivant I'm giving you a chance to leave with your dignity in place........ wink

And yes I do have the original photo!!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:01am On Jun 03, 2020
rvp2018:
I think you misunderstand how security budget work. At least in most countries - the total budget is known - the breakdown is what is hidden. For example in Kenya we know what military, intelligence, police, prisons, internal security will spend - total budget is about 3B dollars - but the breakdown is secret - although parliament still get to see general breakdown.
You are 100% correct! A total military budget it is known,but the breakdown is not necessarily made public. And let's not forget...

Since the internal affairs of a military is not usually made public,most African militaries are corrupt. If a nation spends 3b in military,that won't make such a country strong militarily. Corruption takes a chunk of a budget, mismatched weapons,old scraps bought from overseas are imported as weapons,poorly trained personnel, lack of proper intelligence, ununified army,etc,all these and other stuff tells us a simple splashing around of 3b dollars won't make the army strong.

The army's superiority is all about winning wars.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:11am On Jun 03, 2020
rvp2018:
I think you misunderstand how security budget work. At least in most countries - the total budget is known - the breakdown is what is hidden. For example in Kenya we know what military, intelligence, police, prisons, internal security will spend - total budget is about 3B dollars - but the breakdown is secret - although parliament still get to see general breakdown.
you are daft and unintelligent at the same time, security service as its name suggest is an enigmatic organisation, it is not an organization where you can audit like financial service . The money allocated into the system that remains visible is only what the govemernt want you to know. black budget programs requires significant effort as it is not disclosed as a line item anywhere in the budget anywhere rather, the amounts tend to be buried within other line items in the public budget, and then covertly diverted from those projects to the actual black budget projects. That is the common sense .

At least Ghana has been through some more than twenty-one years of an uninterrupted democratic dispensation; it has been some thirty-three years since a successful coup attempt and, Ghanaians, especially the national security establishment has every right to claim leadership position that no sitting president has ever been assassinated nor the country plunged into unnecessary crisis. For this alone, Ghana is touted as a thriving democracy and a gateway to Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 10:14am On Jun 03, 2020
samorobo:

Lol what an idiot .like I said you are a fvcking close minded cave man...so Nigeria go to Nairobi to film content for their vlogsvso they can in turn make money, and boom Kenya is better than Nigeria...
This is also a Kenyan in Nigeria (thesame girl from that video with my Nigeria brother..she actually met him in Nigeria and made him promise to visit Kenya in return)
Behaving like a timid idiot after seeing lavish spending,wealthy individuals,world class city,world class road...you could literally hear her screaming "this looks like we are in abroad mehn" grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5UOJNng41c

Lol you could literally hear are screaming "Abuja is developed"..."Abuja is like Abroad" ..."you should be proud be from here"..."Abuja is too beautiful mehn"...lol...you can compete with Nigeria in your dreams not in reality...
Your bi*tch stayed in Nigeria for 1 month plus (she basically didn't want to leave) and visited three cities...
I can post more if you continue to be close minded and stupid.....how you wish I will tell you Kenya is developed when you choose not to develop it.. Nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff-jcm_VKOw

LMAO! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2020
Tanzania
TzTz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:18am On Jun 03, 2020
BeforeJuly:

LMAO! grin grin

He is a very stupid boy...He wants me to tell him that Kenya is developed when they chose not to develop it and watch everywhere degrade to a slum...
It's only in Kenya that you see slums in villages...I spit.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 10:20am On Jun 03, 2020
samorobo:

He is a very stupid boy...He wants me to tell him that Kenya is developed when they chose not to develop it and watch everywhere degrade to a slum...
It's only in Kenya that you see slums in villages...I spit.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Kenya is a single city republic.

We've all watched countless YouTube Vids on their second city and honestly Mombasa isn't worth it man.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2020
Kazikazi:
Tanzania
TzTz
Bro I like your resolve but what other city does Tanzania have?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:23am On Jun 03, 2020
Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
TzTz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2020
BeforeJuly:

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Kenya is a single city republic.

We've all watched countless YouTube Vids on their second city and honestly Mombasa isn't worth it man.

I can feed you videos of where average Kenyans live in nairobi and it's an insane mess..worse than Mombasa....heck even their high posh environment like Langata is whack piece of underwhelming shiit.. grin
They can't rain empty praises of their country to me when my next door neighbour is YouTube..I can get just about everything of their zoo on YouTube..so quick and easy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2020
vaxx:
you are daft and unintelligent at the same time, security service as its name suggest is an enigmatic organisation, it is not an organization where you can audit like financial service . The money allocated into the system that remains visible is only what the govemernt want you to know. black budget programs requires significant effort as it is not disclosed as a line item anywhere in the budget anywhere rather, the amounts tend to be buried within other line items in the public budget, and then covertly diverted from those projects to the actual black budget projects. That is the common sense .

At least Ghana has been through some more than twenty-one years of an uninterrupted democratic dispensation; it has been some thirty-three years since a successful coup attempt and, Ghanaians, especially the national security establishment has every right to claim leadership position that no sitting president has ever been assassinated nor the country plunged into unnecessary crisis. For this alone, Ghana is touted as a thriving democracy and a gateway to Africa.
100% disagree security services should and are audited every year!! the South African DOD is audited every year by the Auditor General!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2020
cry
BeforeJuly:

Bro I like your resolve but what other city does Tanzania have?
Tanzania has 7 cities.
Dar es salaam
Mwanza
Arusha
Dodoma
Zanzibar
Mbeya
Tanga

Its Dar es salaam which is more developed with a population of about 6.7 million currently. Zanzibar is mostly a tourist city with 25 five star hotels and 110 four star hotels and over 200 three star hotels and countless lodges.Dodoma is a work in progress,its a new capital,a lot of stuff are happening in construction sector.Arusha is also similar to Zanzibar in terms of tourism.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2020
samorobo:

I can feed you videos of where average Kenyans live in nairobi and it's an insane mess..worse than Mombasa....heck even their high posh environment like Langata is whack piece of underwhelming shiit.. grin
They can't rain empty praises in their country to me when my next door neighbour is YouTube..I can get just about everything of their zoo on YouTube..so quick and easy grin grin
They bore me a lot.
In their minds they're always better than ALL AFRICANS at everything.

A Country literally Chinese owned by proxy.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2020
Baliv254:

Kenya is already planning to withdraw from somalia slowly from 2021 after creating a buffer state friendly to kenya

You're simply trying to divert attention from the fact that nigeria has home grown terrorists controling parts of its territory like somalia, a failed state
For the uptenth time,Boko Haram currently doesn't control any territory within Nigeria..
If u have evidence to the contrary,drop it and stop bleating around...

Kenya to pull out of Somali? LMAO...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2020
Kazikazi:
cryTanzania has 7 cities.
Dar es salaam
Mwanza
Arusha
Dodoma
Zanzibar
Mbeya
Tanga

Its Dar es salaam which is more developed with a population of about 6.7 million currently. Zanzibar is mostly a tourist city with 25 five star hotels and 110 four star hotels and over 200 three star hotels and countless lodges.Dodoma is a work in progress,its a new capital,a lot of stuff are happening in construction sector.Arusha is also similar to Zanzibar in terms of tourism.
OK man can you post images of Dodoma?

Or your next best city?

I'd really love to see them here.
Dar es salam is the beaú of East Africa.
No cap on that. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2020
Kilimanjaro, TZTZ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2020
jl115:

@pacretus what do you think of your colleague's statement grin grin grin grin
he's my brother. angry angry So he's right..

But if it were a southie or kiberan that said that, I would disagree, because GFP ranking is very poor and unreliable grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2020
Kilimanjaro
TzTz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2020
rvp2018:
Your total budget is security budget is 100m dollars. . Ministry of National Security (GH¢555 million).
There is nothing like
ministry of national security

Don't makeup stuff again.

grin grin grin

Ghana secret Police budget is bigger than that small 200 million dollars that you made up for your CIA.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2020
Dar es salaam Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2020
Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2020
jl115:
100% disagree security services should and are audited every year!! the South African DOD is audited every year by the Auditor General!!
Mr idiot, Google up black budget.

The line item is that you can see (everyone can see) the amount spent, but not on what or whom or where it is covertly taken from or even the amount taken from them - the details are secret, excerpt from those who are in position of authority.

Auditing millitary and national intelligence of a nation is not similar like that of your bedroom. It is never an open system.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2020
pacretus:
he's my brother. angry angry So he's right..

But if it were a southie or kiberan that said that, I would disagree, because GFP ranking is very poor and unreliable grin grin grin grin

grin. I can't claim to be an expert in this kind of stuffs,so u should pardon me grin .
However, recommend a more reliable ranking site for me...
GFP is about the only one I'm seeing ..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2020
Lagos!

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2020
jl115:
That's not a Mi28...that's a Harbin Z-9
You really know your weapons, man!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2020
Lagos!

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2020
Here, the Auditor General has no authority in any military or secret Police matters.

jl115:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2020
Wuoche:

The good thing you would have done is to ask for either another picture or when they were purchased and where. Here is another Mi28
https://intelligencebriefs.com/a-look-at-kdfs-mi-28-havoc-attack-helicopters-delivered-from-russia/
This is where your military budgets go. grin
Kenyatta would just download some hardware photos and tell you Kenyans he had bought such weapons. Then the politicians pocket the money. How could little Indians be this simple? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2020
Very laughable. The total budget is known. The breakdown is unknown to the public but not to budget offices, parliament security committees, etc ect. The security budget generally is un-audited publicly - but still audited - which KaziKazi has explained could lead to corruption. Your misunderstand opaqueness.

When you talk about coups - what will Kenya or Tanzania say - countries that have never had any successful coup.

In most modern democracies (exclude Ghana) - including Kenya - the security budget is still somewhat audited - verified - but parliament and audit office that swear to secrecy - and there is civilian authority of the military.

Now if you country has a rogue security sector that is un-supervised - and have a budget - nobody - not even parliament knows about - then no wonder you're just little Nigeria in the number of coups.

vaxx:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2020
Danielnino00:

grin. I can't claim to be an expert in this kind of stuffs,so u should pardon me grin .
However, recommend a more reliable ranking site for me...
GFP is about the only one I'm seeing ..
Global Firepower is the most trusted in this kind of thing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2020
Lol at them hater.. inhave breaking news that would bruise your heart...

Oil is now at $40 per barrel and we are $10 away from returning to the normal $50 per barrel pre covid19...
I envisage about about $55 mid July.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7668) (7669) (7670) (7671) (7672) (7673) (7674) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.