Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,524 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282061 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7725) (7726) (7727) (7728) (7729) (7730) (7731) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
forgiveness:

I don't agree with you. West Africa is more developed than South Africa. Apart South Africa and Angola, which other countries are developed?
Seconded bro!
I might be wrong but besides South Africa, much can't be heard of the southern African region.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Shma:
it's not appealing bro, especially the last pic.
I bet we have such old houses in malindi which are more eye appealing than the pic you have shown.

Do you mean this picture is more appealing than Yaba? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
BeforeJuly:

Seconded bro!
I might be wrong but besides South Africa, much can't be heard of the southern African region.

Thank you very much. We are on the same page.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:01am On Jun 07, 2020
If you go by Economy and Population, then West Africa will be Ahead of Southern Africa.
But in terms of
Infrastructure
Electricity
Water/sanitation
Peace and security
Education
Employment ETC, they have the urge over us

forgiveness:

I don't agree with you. West Africa is more developed than South Africa. Apart South Africa and Angola, which other countries are developed?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:01am On Jun 07, 2020
Shma:
old houses in malindi are now acting as museums.

You can't compare with the Brazilian architecture in Lagos. That of Lagos is far better. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2020
Baliv254:

And guess who just passed india to become the worlds poverty shithoole capital grin

they are 1.3 billion people in india, this must take great effort to achieve

Blah,blah,blah.....your post screams 2018...
Meanwhile the poverty empire basking in her glory..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 12:05am On Jun 07, 2020
Just30:
We saw Zombies on the title

we came when you guys couldn't stop throwing our name into your little petty conversation.

You country Kenya is really no match for Uganda. You've spent years trying to compare yourself to them.
Apparently that stupidity has gotten into your head such that you guys have gone mad and even come to compare yourself to South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria.

grin grin grin

crazy poor people
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 12:07am On Jun 07, 2020
Hate to be the harbinger of bad news but it's pretty much looking like Kenya is preparing for a subtle DICTATORSHIP.

so much for the Tanzania finger pointing.

Interesting read people! wink

Coming hot on the heels of the President’s recent political conquests that have seen him assume an iron grip over the ruling Jubilee Party Parliament, there are growing fears that Mr Kenyatta is laying the ground “to succeed himself”.

And with his Jubilee Party almost becoming a monolith after signing co-operation agreements with Kanu and working on others with Nasa and other smaller parties, President Kenyatta is being accused of seeking a Kanu-style rule.

Already, he has been accused of killing the opposition with the famous March 2018 handshake with ODM leader Raila Odinga as there isn’t much opposition to his policies, nor are there much checks and balances. Anything the President wants, he gets, his critics argue.

Former Mandera Senator Billow Kerrow on Thursday questioned the timing of the latest Executive order, noting that it is not just about clipping Deputy President William Ruto’s wings, and that it portends something ominous for the country. “Parliament has been subdued, wholly. Political parties have surrendered and embraced unflinching loyalty. Judiciary whimpers under the radar, dodging hostile ‘acquisition’. It can’t be all about clipping the wings of an ‘errant’ assistant. It’s a bigger picture ... sounds ominous,” Mr Kerrow tweeted.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nation.co.ke/dailynation/news/politics/uhuru-s-actions-spark-fears-he-is-building-a-super-powerful-reign-502996%3fview=htmlamp

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 12:10am On Jun 07, 2020
Just30:

you need medical help more than me zombie.

They say, 90% of you guys in Kenya are born mad.

so nothing is surprising here grin grin grin
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:12am On Jun 07, 2020
vankelvin:
If you go by Economy and Population, then West Africa will be Ahead of Southern Africa.
But in terms of
Infrastructure
Electricity
Water/sanitation
Peace and security
Education

Lol you are so mistaken... Kenya does not have better infastructure than Nigeria..
Our access to clean water is higher than theirs, and that of Ghana is even miles ahead of both Nigeria and Kenya...
Lol west Africa is more peaceful than East African...most war torn shiitholes are hoarded up there e.g Somalia,Sudan and the rest..heck even Kenya is a terrorists ridden zoo....
. Kenya's unemployment rate is mile away from Nigeria by a long margin...don't even being in Ghana cos the distance is beyond much..

Electricity is all a charade in Kenya... constant electricity doesn't exist on a grand scale if things.

Education..the best of Unis in africa has a strong presence in this region..check latest ranking of unis by T.H.E or UN SDG's and you will see more west african countries ranked among top 20 than East Africa...east africa I think barely has two unis on that list..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:16am On Jun 07, 2020
vankelvin:
But in terms of
Infrastructure
Electricity
Water/sanitation
Peace and security
Education

All these are available in most countries in West Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:18am On Jun 07, 2020
samorobo:

Lol you are so mistaken... Kenya does not have better infastructure than Nigeria..
Our access to clean water is higher than theirs, and that of Ghana is even miles ahead of both Nigeria and Kenya...
Lol west Africa is more peaceful than East African...most war torn shiitholes are hoarded up there e.g Somalia,Sudan and the rest..heck even Kenya is a terrorists ridden zoo....
. Kenya's unemployment rate is mile away from Nigeria by a long margin...don't even being in Ghana cos the distance is beyond much..

Electricity is all a charade in Kenya... constant electricity doesn't exist on a grand scale if things.

Education..the best of Unis in africa has a strong presence in this region..check latest ranking of unis by T.H.E or UN SDG's and you will see more west african countries ranked among top 20 than East Africa...east africa I think barely has two unis on that list..

He is talking about Southern Africa not Eastern Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:18am On Jun 07, 2020
Baliv254:

Nigga wants me dead coz i said the truth grin

Lol you said which truth....kibera weed is mental toxic, I know..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:18am On Jun 07, 2020
forgiveness:

He is talking about Southern Africa not Eastern Africa.

Oh my bad, I just discovered that now..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:21am On Jun 07, 2020
Shma:
you have now switched to justo 30 thinking, grin
I will now leave you.

I am saying what I know from what I saw. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:29am On Jun 07, 2020
#Kenyan's Should Shut Up.
What important thing do we get from East Africa?
Aside AU Head quarters in Ethiopia, what other benefit do Africa derive from East Africa?

All you guys know is others should Host for you to Attend. Poor Countries with few high rise buildings.

Ghana Hosted 2020 Cana Zone 2 Senior Swimming Championship
Ghana Hosted 2020 African Junior Cadet Fencing Championship
Nigeria Hosted 2020 Afrima Awards
Cote Devior will Host AFCON 2023,
Ghana will Host All African Games 2023
Guinea will Host AFCON 2025

Poverty region like East Africa cannot Host anything.
West Africa Still stand tall beside East Africa.
Indians are developing your countries and you guys are happy?
Very soon Indians will colonize you.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:29am On Jun 07, 2020
Baliv254:

And guess who just passed india to become the worlds poverty shithoole capital grin

they are 1.3 billion people in india, this must take great effort to achieve

Why do you mouthbreathers continue to believe posting fake and(or) exaggerated news will warp reality and save the Crown Slum Colony of Kenya? smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:31am On Jun 07, 2020
Oh, you are misquoting me.
I am talking about Southern Africa.
East and Central African countries can't compare themselves to West Africa, Never.

samorobo:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:41am On Jun 07, 2020
forgiveness:

I agree the rest of Southern Africa is over hyped. Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho etc there all nothing but Town-States HEAVILY tied to the South African Economic Grid creating the illusion of "High development and wealth". There not bad countries but there not as grandiose as many make them out to be.

The Largest """cities"" and capitals of
Botswana
Namibia
Lesotho
Eswatini

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:52am On Jun 07, 2020
Lets be frank over hear..
These Cities are small but at least they've gotten the basics right. Look at their population, you don't expert their Cities to be bigger like ours.
These cities are better than what we have here in West Africa.
What about Harare and the other Cities in Zimbabwe and Angola?
Southern Africa Cities are better planned than West African cities but we live better lives than them. They are much poorer than Us.

AskiaHarem:

I agree the rest of Southern Africa is over hyped. Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho etc there all nothing but Town-States HEAVILY tied to the South African Economic Grid creating the illusion of "High development and wealth". There not bad countries but there not as grandiose as many make them out to be.

Botswana
Namibia
Lesotho
Eswatini

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 07, 2020
samorobo:

It's tiring honestly...we are fine with this thread since page 20

Hereva corner of a brick can be discussed for a month

Lol its crazy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:14am On Jun 07, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 07, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Botswana
Namibia
Lesotho
Eswatini

Cherry picking
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 07, 2020
vankelvin:
These Cities are small but at least they've gotten the basics right. Look at their population, you don't expert their Cities to be bigger like ours.
Southern Africa Cities are better planned than West African cities but we live better lives than them. They are much poorer than Us.

In which part do you live better? Water, roads, cist of living?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 07, 2020
vankelvin:

How the fvck did you come to that conclusion?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:34am On Jun 07, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 07, 2020
samorobo:

Lol,lol,lol...what that freak are you saying..even bonny light is not traded at that amount...
And no it went below $50 in 2016 and that brought about recession cos our macroeconomics then was weaker than it is now...I mean our monthly forex demand for import was about $4.6bn in 2015 of which about $3.2bn a month was for non oil import....I can tell you for free that as at 2018 our monthly food import declined to $590million and still declining due to the robust action taken by the govt and CBN....Thank God the border was even close pre-covid19 it would have been another story...
We have a recovery and growth plan that produced 2.55% growth in Q4 2019 a d an average of 2.25 for 2019..whereas in 2014-2016 we had none..
Non-oil sector contributed 92% of this reported growth Of 2.55%...

Don't expect the kind of heat you saw in our economy in 2016 to happen now...we were completely vunerable and caught pants down...
You see how you contradict yourself?? First you say High oil price means strong Nigerian economy............Then you say oil only contributes 8% to your GDP growth.......So which is it now Sammy?

Secondly I personally have no idea why you are so defensive wrt Nigeria's looming recession....literally 95% of the world is/will be in recession, not just Nigeria.

The Nigerian economy WILL contract by 2-4% in 2020(best case scenario)......and that's not according to me, that's according to the experts!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:49am On Jun 07, 2020
jln115:
You see how you contradict yourself?? First you say High oil price means strong Nigerian economy............Then you say oil only contributes 8% to your GDP growth.......So which is it now Sammy?

Secondly I personally have know Idea why you are so defensive wrt Nigeria's looming recession....literally 95% of the world is/will be in recession, not just Nigeria.

The Nigerian economy WILL contract by 2-4% in 2020(best case scenario)......and that's not according to me, that's according to the experts!

The expert didn't take rebounding oil.prive into consideration...stick to SA 5.8%....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 07, 2020
samorobo:

The expert didn't take rebounding oil.prive into consideration...stick to SA 5.8%....
bro you said in a earlier post that everybody knew that oil prices were going to rebound...... Now tell me why would everybody know except the actual experts?

Also you said oil only makes up 8% of your gdp... Thus according to you oil prices shouldn't have that much of an impact on your economy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 3:54am On Jun 07, 2020
jln115:
bro you said in a earlier post that everybody knew that oil prices were going to rebound...... Now tell me why would everybody know except the actual experts?

Also you said oil only makes up 8% of your gdp... Thus according to you oil prices shouldn't have that much of an impact on your economy.
Dumb!! Lame!! That's how you sound when you over stretch a matter.oil 9nly helps the govt with funds( 80% of govt funding). And it's input to the economy is only 8% of Gdp since it's more private driven.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rationalhuman(m): 7:09am On Jun 07, 2020
I dont want to go that way but seems to me its true, that you Nigerians dont have empathy for your fellow bros and sis lying in Jails not only in India but in all south east Asian countries. when you are going to do something about it?

samorobo:

You are still making noise ..you are Inndia's little cesspit colony...

Desperate Kenyans are on Atlantic oceans, on their way to Europe... shiithole Inndia is almost not an option for Nigerians......that is like an upgraded Bangladesh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2020
vankelvin:

No, There great Towns and I'll leave it at that.

Harare and Luanda are "good" developing cities amoungst thousands upon thousands of miles of the barren wasteland and hut villages that surround them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7725) (7726) (7727) (7728) (7729) (7730) (7731) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.