Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,150 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6281378 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7728) (7729) (7730) (7731) (7732) (7733) (7734) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Abohboy:

I have to agree with jln115, Most parts of Nigeria could not compare with Johannesburg, but Lekki, VI, marina, Abuja cbd, asokoro, maitama they can compare with the Sandton areas in Johannesburg the only difference is access to water and electricity, but ultimately no whole city in Nigeria can compare to a whole city in South Africa.

There's limited access to water in Cape town. Dig deeper you will find out these South African cities have issues like access to water, poor electricity etc. Forget.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
forgiveness:

There's limited access to water in Cape town. Dig deeper you will find out these South African cities have issues like access to water, poor electricity etc. Forget.

You guys talk based on your egos not facts

The reality is when it comes to infrastructure including roads, access to water and electricity nigeria doesnt even feature among the top 20 in africa

http://infrastructureafrica.opendataforafrica.org/rscznob/africa-infrastructure-development-index-aidi-2019

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
Meet a nurse in the night , lawyer in the day

""This is Elizabeth Owusua from Ghana. She’s both a Lawyer and Nurse. She works as a Lawyer in the day and a Nurse at night.

As a child, her dream was to be a nurse, lawyer, and a fashion designer with no idea about how it was going to happen.

She was called to the bar in 2019, having pursued law at GIMPA in 2017. She also bagged a BSc in Nursing from Central University College in 2013 and a Diploma from Nursing and Midwifery Training College at Korle Bu in 2008""

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
forgiveness:

Cape Town was facing a water shortage due to one of the worst draughts in history.....there wasn't a problem with access to water but literally the fact there was no water... Dams and reservoirs where basically dry!
However since then dams have returned to 80-90% capacity

Cape Town is 100% electrified and 100% access to clean water.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Baliv254:

The reality is when it comes to overall infrastructure nigeria doesnt even feature in the top 20 in africa
http://infrastructureafrica.opendataforafrica.org/rscznob/africa-infrastructure-development-index-aidi-2019
According to the World Bank bank SA leads in infastructure in Africa.

https://lpi.worldbank.org/international/global
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
Baliv254:
Why would they want to argue about Kenya sporting credentials

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
rvp20182:
Why would they want to argue about Kenya sporting credentials.This also show in our non mineral economy.Kenyans are hardworking and resourceful

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Just30:
I can also list all the medals Ghanaians have won in all track and field events but the it is not necessary.

Did you even see the World Athletics Hall of Fame ranking that ranking that i posted?

You can go argue with those facts. grin grin

Lmao!

Please, list your 3 medals.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Austine1213:

I don't argue with stupid people, don't quote me

As usual I see you couldn't refute my point so in sweaty desperation you spit out a primary school level insult and run, pathetic but predictable. I'll let you run this once since you didn't waste my time initiating a losing battle for yourself but I want be so merciful in the future. smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
The rate of development in Kenya is not a joke.
This is another upcoming industrial area.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Museum tower just about to rise.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
River Bank is almost halfway.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Cascadia is rising.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Baliv254:

The reality is when it comes to infrastructure including roads, access to water and electricity nigeria doesnt even feature among the top 20 in africa

stop lying.....the link you posted has this. .. Ghana has always remain ahead of you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Eastleigh mall.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Those interested in habitat house units,.
The show house is ready.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Baliv254:

Posting baseless data, fake news, and other misinformation will not change reality, Having to repeat this is getting old. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Random Nairobi pics.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Athletic giant, my azz cool Kenyans are drug cheats, and we all know it grin one mudderfugger kenyan is still on the run, after athletic officials turned up at his Kenyan home unexpectedly to conduct out of competition drug test. The fella just vamooosed and they are still looking for him. Kenyans are corrupt, thieves, starving, poor and plain stvpid grin

rvp2018:
LOL which Althetics hall of Fame will exclude Kenya. I think you gave us a some list of 100m smiley

Kenya is a WORLD athletic giant. Maybe just two events where we don't feature much - 100ms and 200ms.

The rest from 400m to 42Kms (marathon) we DOMINATE - THE WORLD.

IAAF hall of Fame - has Kenya and Ethiopia - Kipchoge Keino and Abebe Bikila - in Africa.

NO other country
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAAF_Hall_of_Fame

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Crystal mall.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Oh dear, oh dear. These kenyan fools never get tired of these nonsense? Can you post photos from kiberiashit as well? grin starving and hugely indebted Kenyans don’t give @ fvck about all these photos. grin they are too poor and hungry to give a fvck

Shma:
Random Nairobi pics.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Random

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
jln115:
You see how you contradict yourself?? First you say High oil price means strong Nigerian economy............Then you say oil only contributes 8% to your GDP growth.......So which is it now Sammy?

Secondly I personally have know Idea why you are so defensive wrt Nigeria's looming recession....literally 95% of the world is/will be in recession, not just Nigeria.

The Nigerian economy WILL contract by 2-4% in 2020(best case scenario)......and that's not according to me, that's according to the experts!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
jln115:
bro you said in a earlier post that everybody knew that oil prices were going to rebound...... Now tell me why would everybody know except the actual experts?

Also you said oil only makes up 8% of your gdp... Thus according to you oil prices shouldn't have that much of an impact on your economy.

Smh...sorry for you..
You 're too dense..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
pacretus:
Dumb!! Lame!! That's how you sound when you over stretch a matter.oil 9nly helps the govt with funds( 80% of govt funding). And it's input to the economy is only 8% of Gdp since it's more private driven.

He doesn't get it ...yeah dumb as you said ..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
rationalhuman:
I dont want to go that way but seems to me its true, that you Nigerians dont have empathy for your fellow bros and sis lying in Jails not only in India but in all south east Asian countries. when you are going to do something about it?

Lol you must be mistaking kenya for Nigeria....check Chennai or Delhi prisons ..it has to be Kenyans...
You are their little cesspit colony grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
forgiveness:

Is this not George below? Lagos and Abuja are not the most livable in Nigeria too. grin

A sparsely populated town

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
jln115:
yes thats George wink

Looks like a town..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
vaxx:
Meet a nurse in the night , lawyer in the day

""This is Elizabeth Owusua from Ghana. She’s both a Lawyer and Nurse. She works as a Lawyer in the day and a Nurse at night.

As a child, her dream was to be a nurse, lawyer, and a fashion designer with no idea about how it was going to happen.

She was called to the bar in 2019, having pursued law at GIMPA in 2017. She also bagged a BSc in Nursing from Central University College in 2013 and a Diploma from Nursing and Midwifery Training College at Korle Bu in 2008""
this white uniform is much better than the green ones I see your nurses wear. The green is so off, doesn't look medical, makes them look like cleaners. Scrubs or the white uniform should be made standard. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
gallivant:

Kwaivyo wewe ni msee wa Tangatanga? Tuko Pamoja. grin grin

From the get go! You didn't know? Those professional noise makers will soon suffer sever diarrhoea! Seen this?

With the clamor to have the Building Bridges Initiative (BBI) reggae back to the rhythm, only one per cent of Kenyans think that the constitutional reforms are important at the moment.

[url][https://www.google.com/amp/s/citizentv.co.ke/news/report-majority-of-kenyans-happy-with-uhurus-handling-of-covid-19-crisis-334936/%3fampurl]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rationalhuman(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Anyone can post hundreds of stories about Nigerians rotting in prisons in entire Asia, You want to read them again? as i told you, i dont post negatives stories, only positive ones. But i am sure someone else can post if you wnat.

samorobo:

Lol you.kyst be mistaken Nigeria for Kenya....check Chennai or Delhi prisons ..it has to be Kenyans...
You are their little cesspit colony grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7728) (7729) (7730) (7731) (7732) (7733) (7734) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.