Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283183 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8132) (8133) (8134) (8135) (8136) (8137) (8138) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Shma:
even if they steal Nairobi pics, it won't change anything. cheesy
Their city is still a slum cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Check how I caught him?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
surplusk:

Bush man from Ghana

Someone is crying already grin grin grin grin grin

I am a detective on nairaland okay grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Fake ABUJA grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Check how I caught him?
you know well grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

PH picture was an honest mistake? and its on all platforms showcasing Port Harcourt City?
Honest mistake yet you were strongly defending it ?
Honest mistake yet no nigerian challenged that picture?
Okay, we are convinced.
Honest mistake indeed grin grin

Abuja Millennium city

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVdrxd4WI7o&t=344s
1st pic---Abuja
2nd pic -Lagos
3rd pic--Port Harcourt
4th pic--Imported fabric

First pic is a low income poorly planned neighbourhood just outside the city..about 30km away from Abuja city..

Second pic is old pics of Lagos from the 90's..

I already said pH was an honest mistake

4th pic is not worth my attention..this is not a fashion thread but a thread for development..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
A look inside Cubana Lagos, a luxury nightlife destination designed by Andrezini

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
smiley smiley cool cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Air Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Shma:
you know well grin

This was actually my target.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
Air Tanzania
Busy busy with repatriation trips

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

Someone is crying already grin grin grin grin grin
I am a detective on nairaland okay grin grin
No body holds you do your job.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
samorobo:

The last two pics are renders that are under construction in V.I.
Yes sam they will be completed any time soon.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
jln115:
Yes I do cool

Then you know what I am talking about..you sounded really racist..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Shma:
loool!!! shocked shocked

Thanks for this video brother.
Whaaaat!!!??
Is this really a city

Does that video even open at all, cos I can't view it from my end....I have been trying it for days....

If that is mpape then know it is located on the outskirt of Abuja which is what y'all will call Nairobi metropolitan area...this is a video of mpape .. despite the absence of road it's looks better than middle income neighbourhood in Kenya..talkless of low income neighbourhood...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eNVfHQUE0

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
surplusk:
Newly commissioned Lateef Kayode Jakande Garden Estate comprises 492 apartments and is named after an elder statesman and the first civilian Governor of Lagos, Alhaji Lateef Jakande.

Newly commissioned affordable homes in Lagos.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Just30:
Guy

Shun
Don't be boisterous.
we are not like that.

You know we dont make noise until someone come at us.
Seize it with the Nigerians
SMH
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

Neither do Ghana depend on nigeria ,
Ghana is ruled and dominated by Ghanaian's,
Ghana's image on the International scene is good unlike your country.

Go check poverty stats
Check literacy rate and the other indices?

a nigerian talking about development makes me cling chai. so how far with una Poverty rate naa?
Industralized nigeria indeed grin grin grin
I see no reason 21st century humans would come together just to form an association of shining shoes up and down in a poor country if not to escape extreme poverty. grin grin grin

All the migration they did was to become shoe shiners in poor countries, like Togo and Benin.
They ain't even shoe makers or cobblers but mare shoe shiners. grin grin grin grin

I'm sure you are one of those Ghanaians in interior Cotonou villages shining shoes. grin grin grin

The world can only recognize and respect the rugged an dugged, Nigerians are the rugged Africans, the world needs to fear us, so good or bad we dominate.

Nigeria has a population x7 of Ghanas, and with so much people to take care of, we still manage to do better than you infrastructurally.
What has Gh done with all the gold and cocoa and kente money, almost nothing, slumish capital, ugly and shoe shining citizens.

We can boast of 10 cities
While you only boast of 1 city and some village towns..

Swerve abeg, my shoe never dirty once it's dirty, I'll call you to shine it. grin cheesy grin
MR ASSOCIATION OF SHOE SHINNERS grin cheesy grin.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
surplusk:
Some parts of VI Lagos.
OMG NO!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin See Samorobo you guys have even started stealing pics of Nairobi claiming its Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't anymore!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
jln115:
OMG NO!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin See Samorobo you guys have even started stealing pics of Nairobi claiming its Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't anymore!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop wasting emoji..I will never mistake Lagos for nairobi..I know that slum too well..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
samorobo:

Then you know what I am talking about..you sounded really racist..
Go back to the post and see the context of it instead of assuming I was racist wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
samorobo:

Stop wasting emoji..I will never mistake Lagos for nairobi..I know that slum too well..
Bro you can't even tell the difference between Canada vs Enugu or Kazakhstan and Port Harcourt!!

Now your bro is posting Nairobi claiming its Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
surplusk:
Some parts of VI Lagos.
So you have decided to steal Nairobi`s pics grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
jln115:
Bro you can't even tell the difference between Canada vs Enugu or Kazakhstan and Port Harcourt!!

Now your bro is posting Nairobi claiming its Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are desperately looking for who to compete with, can you create a thread label it South Africa vs.........
This is Nigeria vs Kenya, not Nigeria vs SA....What the hell are you doing here?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
jln115:
Go back to the post and see the context of it instead of assuming I was racist wink

I am fully aware of everything..I followed the while Convo and I say you are a racist arse
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Shma:
As compared to Ghana, Nigeria is a giant shithole.
You can't compare the state of slum in your slumbolish with Ghana....

And FYI, you're posting old pics from Ghana grin
You're not smart Shma? grin grin we and the Ghanaians are not fighting? We're just having fun as husband and wife. If you think this will stop them from not whopping your asses then you're making a very big mistake grin grin grin You and I know that Kenya is a massive shitthol grin grin I don't even know how to describe that hellhole for you grin grin Kenya is a one time shambolic shitthol filed with clueless, hopeless lazy dumbass grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
samorobo:

I am fully aware of everything..I followed the while Coco and I say you are a racist arse
Someone that lacks logic like yourself would say that wink As ive stated before you are no different to certain Kenyans on this thread.

No go learn what context means cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Roan7:

You are desperately looking for who to compete with, can you create a thread label it South Africa vs.........
This is Nigeria vs Kenya, not Nigeria vs SA....What the hell are you doing here?
Where did I mention SA in my post?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
jln115:

He was probably looking for pics of Lagos Night scene and maybe he found his way around that dark night pics if nairobi thinking it was Lagos...
Plus it's possible he hasn't been to Lagos and might not know what the buildings here looks like other than what he sees on the net......

What else where you saying up there?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
rvp2018:
What do you fear? We don't entertain Tanzanians despite them being our neighbors. My fidelity is only to facts. Not people or countries.
The way I have bloodied your nose many times, you should know by now I don't know what fear is. But I won't let a useless specimen like the vanshit boy force my hand against Ghana. I can't be manipulated the way Ghanaians have manipulated you against Tanzanians many times. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
samorobo:

He was probably looking for pics of Lagos Night scene and maybe he found his way around that dark night pics if nairobi thinking it was Lagos...
Plus it's possible he hasn't been to Lagos and might not know what the buildings here looks like other than what he sees on the net......

What else where you saying up there?
Is the above the same reason you posted a mansion in Canada telling people its in Enugu and why you claimed Kazakhstan was Port Harcourt?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
vankelvin:

Now the losers are confused.
They don't understand why KENTE is made in Ghana..
they have seen that their aso oke is ugly so they are left with their emotional songs of ''I will not agree'' grin grin grin

where else in the World have you seen nor heard people weaving KENTE?
But for your imported fabrics I know.... My Antie buys all those your ''imported fabrics'' from Dubai and China,.. I see them whenever I go to her shop, so you can't claim you weave those fabrics in nigeria...

But this in how KENTE is made in Ghana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eLBb5EdszY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZruK30k5Xf8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA-FyKnRgbM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7KiFbdnKRo

Fake nigerians,,,,, show us how you weave these cloths in nigeria... FAKE FAKE FAKE , Indians, Chinese and Arabs are making money form you.. FAKE people[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:
You are not sensible one bit..
I have heard this over and over, you guys have done your worst, but you ended up being ridiculed so stop this Just30 crap of an excuses you are given dumb..... What do you have to show? cos I have other areas of your country to expose, so if you are ready then you bring it on. grin grin grin

You're crying? I won't even reply your gibberish again grin grin I'm only doing this for the sake of my brother obaaderemi and just30! Walai you're very very lucky. Continue your tantrums as usual. Very anyhow woman being grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8132) (8133) (8134) (8135) (8136) (8137) (8138) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.