Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283565 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8135) (8136) (8137) (8138) (8139) (8140) (8141) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
obaaderemi:
I am telling you from the onset the Ashantis imported fabric for the weaving of Kente. That desperate vanshit troll has been disgraced today.

You this Obaadump guy can't comprehend anything you read..
KENTE has always been made locally in Ghana..... UNDISPUTED FACT

So whether the threads/silk are imported or made locally, the cloth are weaved locally by Ghanaian's,,, Not some imported cloths... Know the difference..

nigerians are well known all over as some bitter human beings,,
because of their sufferings, they don't mind tarnishing your image to make them feel good..
They always take delight in denigrating others false-fully to make some diabolic assumption about others,
but hey! evil ones are not God..
Your Country is where it is because of your dark hearts,,, learn to be truthful for ones..

A VIDEO ON THE HISTORY OF GHANA KENTE >>>> It talks about how it all started,,,,,, they were making the cotton thread/silk locally but along the line they started importing silk from outside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzUDLxrnshc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ2_al_JZno

This is also another Ghanaian cloth we don't make noise about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4AfjJEoygI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOmLIlPUyC0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8ksngjv9c4

Even now, there are some few people who make silk in the northern part of Ghana,,they are few because the patronage is low.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Fake lagos grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
samorobo:

Jiln5 does his racism low-key..you have to be sensitive to see what he is doing......

There was a certain day he was trying to make a statement about him being a black man...can you believe jiln5 didn't spell the black properly and when confronted he had me repeat it like thrice before he agreed that was a mistake..okay fine then re-write that statement referring to yourself and spell black properly and he refused...my take is that he felt it was demeaning and shaming to address himself as black... jiln5 doesn't strike me as someone who would make typo error so oftenly and why was it that it has to be at that particular word "black"...why was it so reluctant to re-write..heck if it was something else jiln5 will go an extra mile to even get what I said months back if I request him to get it and he would post it over and over again so that I can succumb to his B.S which has never worked by the way...

Atleast Amenhotepzuid is still open about his own, this one is a green snake in the green grass...trying to acting all righteous and holy.....feeling like an honourable,civilized, gentleman..
Lol@ honourable, civilized gentleman. grin Crazy description!
I can easily imagine the image of jln15 walking down the high street of Pretoria in a bowler hat, a swallow tail suit over a starched white shirt and a walking stick, with a pipe in his mouth and a newspaper under one arm and a boerboel at his heels. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
jln115:
You never confronted him on this.........I did smiley

Not here ...on another thread about SA..you can ask him yourself..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
obaaderemi:
I can easily imagine the image of jln15 walking down the high street of Pretoria in a bowler hat, a swallow tail suit over a starched white shirt and a walking stick, with a pipe in his mouth and a newspaper under one arm and a boerboel at his heels. grin

Heck that was exactly how I pictured it grin grin except this time my location was Mossel bay and george grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
vankelvin:

You this Obaadump guy can't comprehend anything you read..
KENTE has always been made locally in Ghana..... UNDISPUTED FACT

So whether the threads/silk are imported or made locally, the cloth are weaved locally by Ghanaian's,,, Not some imported cloths... Know the difference..

nigerians are well known all over as some bitter human beings,,
because of their sufferings, they don't mind tarnishing your image to make them feel good..
They always take delight in denigrating others false-fully to make some diabolic assumption about others,
but hey! evil ones are not God..
Your Country is where it is because of your dark hearts,,, learn to be truthful for ones..

A VIDEO ON THE HISTORY OF GHANA KENTE >>>> It talks about how it all started,,,,,, they were making the silk locally until after Independence when they started importing silk from outside
This is also another Ghanaian cloth we don't make noise about
Even now, there are some few people who make silk in the northern part of Ghana,,they are few because the patronage is low[/s].

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
obaaderemi:
Fvck! The Kenyan ate the Ghanaian!
everything I'm not sure the bones were spared grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
pacretus:
lemme show you something grin grin grin

https://www.graphic.com.gh/international/africa/kenyan-cannibal-pleads-guilty-to-killing-eating-ghanaian-mate.html.

They eat ghanaians as meat, yuck grin grin grin

In another story... grin grin grin

A man has been arrested for butchering a 14-year-old girl and eating her flesh in Ghana.

A man has been caught after he

Daily Guide reports that the girl identified as Docia Aina Adufa, a primary six pupil of Akyem Asafo Presby Pri­mary, was captured by the man known as Yaw Akoto on her way to fetch water for her aunt, and butchered her.

After murdering the girl, the man, was said to have taken the body to the bush, cut it into pieces and cooked it and ate it with kenkey and banku, (A local Ghanaian delicacy).

The ugly incident reportedly happened on Tuesday, January 26, and her remains were not discovered until a week after with some parts, including the head, missing.

An uncle of the girl, Yaw Sarpong, confirmed the tragic incident to the media, saying that the mad man prepared the body for consumption.

“After searching for my niece for three days, we later found her body parts in the bush where that man lives. He had roasted some parts of the body while the rest was in a stew the mad man had prepared,” Sarpong said.

Sarpong added that the suspect fled the scene when he saw the search party only to be arrested the next day by the police.

A farmer reportedly spotted the parts of the body with gallons and leaves used to wrap banku and kenkey in a saucepan. The farmer then raised an alarm causing residents to troop to the bush to witness the horrific sight. He went to the Akyem Asafo police station to report the matter.

When we say nigerians eat human meat, we are not talking about MAD NIGERIANS but rather the Normal thinking ones grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You didn't even read what you posted here grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
vankelvin:

The city is nowhere near Nigeria grin grin

How do we know? grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
samorobo:

Heck that was exactly how I pictured it grin grin except this time my location was Mossel bay and george grin grin
Is he from George? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
obaaderemi:
grin grin grin grin I actually do have a Boerboel grin grin

His name is Mike:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
Caution : this Lagos pics are fake cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
samorobo:

Not here ...on another thread about SA..you can ask him yourself..
what was the name of the thread.........want to check for myself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
pacretus:
everything I'm not sure the bones were spared grin grin grin
That's gross.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
obaaderemi:
Is he from George? grin

Nope..he is from Mossel bay but works in George

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
samorobo:

Nope..he is from Mossel bay but works in George
correct
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
samorobo:
Abuja at random
More from Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
jln115:
what was the name of the thread.........want to check for myself

I can't remember
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
samorobo:

I can't remember
What a coincidence grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
samorobo:
Abuja at random
And more

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Fake Ibadan.. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
jln115:
What a coincidence grin grin

What is the coincidence?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:01am On Jun 30, 2020
Fake Ibadan cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:04am On Jun 30, 2020
jln115:

His name is Mike:
That beast must weigh close to 60kg.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:04am On Jun 30, 2020
Ibadan is so fake and slummish grin grin
Enjoy the fake images grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:05am On Jun 30, 2020
jln115:

His name is Mike:

This is not the first time you are posting this dog on NL...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:05am On Jun 30, 2020
samorobo:
Fake Ibadan.. cool cool cool
Ibadan would beat Mombasa hands down. That's what I'm going to do to the little Indians tomorrow if I have the time. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:07am On Jun 30, 2020
Fake Ibadan cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:08am On Jun 30, 2020
obaaderemi:
Ibadan would beat Mombasa hands down. That's what I'm going to do to the little Indians tomorrow if I have the time. grin

grin grin grin pls do it.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 30, 2020
samorobo:

What is the coincidence?
figure it out mate wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 30, 2020
obaaderemi:
That beast must weigh close to 60kg.
83kg wink

And still growing!! he hasn't even turned 2 yet!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 30, 2020
samorobo:

This is not the first time you are posting this dog on NL...

says who?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8135) (8136) (8137) (8138) (8139) (8140) (8141) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.