Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,892 members, 7,863,053 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6289253 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8272) (8273) (8274) (8275) (8276) (8277) (8278) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
stop talking rubbish. cool keep quiet and let me teach you sense, "kenyan elder" grin grin I weep for your stvpidity grin

[s]
Saddamochieng00:

What's your point dude?? Is the church not accountable to call out the ills in society??
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
Shaytun:

With his tail between his leg grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The midget has been quenched with Omo water. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
you still get mouth to talk? you must be the biggest fool on nairaland grin grin grin grin

[s]
Saddamochieng00:

Didn't you read this part idiot? And in fact this is a 2019 report.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by KekeNash(f): 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Austine1213:

Saw this other guy from UAE saying Nigeria found oil first, Nigeria got mining and agriculture

He basically said they got only oil Nigeria got everything

But in Dubai they only got a visionary leader

He was telling the truth, Nigeria need to unite under one visionary leader
they are going nowhere with thier white worshiping mentallity.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
BeforeJuly:

LMAO!

and this is why we're always advised to avoid Fice like people! grin

nigga Take your sputum off this thread. you're not the troll your vague mind and buffed up ego says you are.

benighted àss nigga. grin

He has been taught a valuable reason today grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
Torture2020:
you still get mouth to talk? you must be the biggest fool on nairaland grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]

In the next post can you post some developments in Ghana. I wanna see??

Even if you're to post some streetlights in your village , just something about Ghana for once!!

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by KekeNash(f): 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
Shaytun:
Lagos
Nigeria
boy relax your ass Naija is no pretty.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Shaytun:

I Dey plan go there with my babe b4 dis Coro sumtin.

Hope the price no go choke person?
as you dey go with babe you gats carry small Sha.

they have different price plans but the best option is to take the 20k for 1hr 30mn plan. e Worth am.

hold extra change to Sha.

but normal you gats reach there decide wetin you need....wetin I like fit different from your own specs. wink

but the view is MAAD!

for those doubting the authenticity of the views, here's patoranking's 2018 smash it. the video was shot there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PCqv_BmF6s
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Parents sell children as Kenya's sex tourism normalizes exploitation grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

by Lilian Muendo

\Malindi, Kenya — Along the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, leaving footprints on Kenya's white sandy beaches, aging white men and women stroll arm in arm with local girls and boys young enough to be their grandchildren. They are retired tourists, many of whom are drawn to the Kenyan coast by the area's reputation as a haven for sex tourism — especially with children.

Though Thailand is the most well-known sex tourism hub, Kenya's coast is rapidly becoming a popular destination for people looking for underage prostitutes. A UNICEF study found that as many as 30 percent of girls aged 12-18 in Kenya's coastal areas are involved in some form of sex work. UNICEF also estimates that among Kenyans' sex workers, one in 10 began before reaching puberty. grin

The coastal area has a high incidence of child sexual exploitation due to widespread poverty and society's acceptance of the phenomenon.

"Abject poverty here is painfu ;Dl," said Sr. Matilda Baanuo, a Missionary Sister of Our Lady of Africa and the coordinator at Pope Francis Rescue Center, a residential and counseling center for victims of sexual exploitation in Malindi. [Read Global Sisters Report's previous coverage of the Pope Francis Rescue Center.]

In 2011, almost 70 percent of the 1.1 million people in the district around Malindi live on less than a dollar a day, the poverty level established by the World Bank at that time.

Sex work, including for children, is seen as an acceptable means of earning a living in coastal Kenya. To parents and relatives, a child with a white tourist as a girlfriend or boyfriend is the fastest way to get the family out of poverty. Young girls and boys are encouraged by their families to look for tourists who will cater to family needs. This means families will purposefully keep the children out of school to free them to search the beaches for "work."

[s]
Saddamochieng00:

Even if you're to post some streetlights in your village , just something about Ghana for once!!
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
Torture2020:
stop talking rubbish. cool keep quiet and let me teach you sense, "kenyan elder" grin grin I weep for your stvpidity grin

[s][/s]

OK since all the BS you had on Kenya has run cold now post some Ghana!!

And remember to greet you ashawo mama for me before she retires to bed grin Tell her its Saddam Mjaka her college lover grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
Roan7:

He has been taught a valuable reason today grin grin grin
boy is that dude weird.......
I still believe he hasn't breathed any air outside the humid Accra air.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tanzania
TzTz

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Not so fast grin grin grin
I was waiting for you all to come defend your brother grin grin grin grin the trap has caught some fishes grin grin grin grin

Look at those 3 pictures he posted later so well, then compare them to this picture he first posted? grin grin grin grin

BeforeJuly:

LMAO!

and this is why we're always advised to avoid Fice like people! grin

nigga Take your sputum off this thread. you're not the troll your vague mind and buffed up ego says you are.

benighted àss nigga. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
vankelvin:
Not so fast grin grin grin
I was waiting for you all to come defend your brother grin grin grin grin the trap has caught some fishes grin grin grin grin

Look at those 3 pictures he posted later so well, then compare them to this picture he first posted? grin grin grin grin

what is this boy saying?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tanzania
Zanzibar

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Torture2020:
Parents sell children as Kenya's sex tourism normalizes exploitation grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

by Lilian Muendo

\Malindi, Kenya — Along the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, leaving footprints on Kenya's white sandy beaches, aging white men and women stroll arm in arm with local girls and boys young enough to be their grandchildren. They are retired tourists, many of whom are drawn to the Kenyan coast by the area's reputation as a haven for sex tourism — especially with children.

Though Thailand is the most well-known sex tourism hub, Kenya's coast is rapidly becoming a popular destination for people looking for underage prostitutes. A UNICEF study found that as many as 30 percent of girls aged 12-18 in Kenya's coastal areas are involved in some form of sex work. UNICEF also estimates that among Kenyans' sex workers, one in 10 began before reaching puberty. grin

The coastal area has a high incidence of child sexual exploitation due to widespread poverty and society's acceptance of the phenomenon.

"Abject poverty here is painfu ;Dl," said Sr. Matilda Baanuo, a Missionary Sister of Our Lady of Africa and the coordinator at Pope Francis Rescue Center, a residential and counseling center for victims of sexual exploitation in Malindi. [Read Global Sisters Report's previous coverage of the Pope Francis Rescue Center.]

In 2011, almost 70 percent of the 1.1 million people in the district around Malindi live on less than a dollar a day, the poverty level established by the World Bank at that time.

Sex work, including for children, is seen as an acceptable means of earning a living in coastal Kenya. To parents and relatives, a child with a white tourist as a girlfriend or boyfriend is the fastest way to get the family out of poverty. Young girls and boys are encouraged by their families to look for tourists who will cater to family needs. This means families will purposefully keep the children out of school to free them to search the beaches for "work."

[s][/s]

2011!! Are you for real right now grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Roan7:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

The midget has been quenched with Omo water. grin grin

grin grin A midget from a dwarf city

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
BeforeJuly:

what is this boy saying?

Don't mind the fool, he has nothing to say, he just want to act, instead being swallowed in shame grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
KekeNash:

I know

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
KekeNash:

I know cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
I'm saying you are a bleached Ape,
focus on the lesson, I am teaching you some sense dimwit

BeforeJuly:

what is this boy saying?

Look through the pictures well and stop fooling,,
You guys challenged us on that PH picture even when you were caught pant's down.... Pig
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
ediot grin Go and pay your debts to the chinese before they take over your stvpid country grin grin grin kenya republic of china grin ediot, your father is for real grin

[s]
Saddamochieng00:

2011!! Are you for real right now grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Shaytun:

grin grin A midget from a dwarf city

The home of midgets will be find in our neighbor, after 2 countries, that's where you will find midgets, couple with their dwarf city, a good combo. wink grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
BeforeJuly:

as you dey go with babe you gats carry small Sha.

they have different price plans but the best option is to take the 20k for 1hr 30mn plan. e Worth am.

hold extra change to Sha.

but normal you gats reach there decide wetin you need....wetin I like fit different from your own specs. wink

but the view is MAAD!

for those doubting the authenticity of the views, here's patoranking's 2018 smash it. the video was shot there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PCqv_BmF6s
shocked shocked
I no know say that place na naija sha

20k for 1 or 2 people??

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tanzania, united republic
Zanzibar island

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
foolish goat grin who are you, to tell me what to post and what not to post? grin grin grin grin grin fuelish mudder fugger cool

[s]
Saddamochieng00:

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dar es salaam
Density density density

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
BeforeJuly:

boy is that dude weird.......

I still believe he hasn't breathed any air outside the humid Accra air.

You can't blame him, what do you expect from someone that sleeps in a kiosk or uncompleted building? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Torture2020:
your shitty zoo kenya is the most useless shithole in the world grin three things I know about kenyans grin corruption, poverty and stvpidity shocked grin

[s]

A suspected ritualist in Togo has reportedly been arrested by the Togolese security operatives after a tip-off.

A source informed ElombahNews of the development along with photos to attest to the veracity of the story.

According to the source, the suspected ritualist was arrested with 2000 dead bodies dried like stock fish.

He also informed that about 500 dead bodies were found to have been buried alive.

Further, he disclosed that thousands of skeletons were found at the man’s compound.

Worse yet, “it was later discovered that over, 5000 Nigerians, Togolese, Beninoise and nationalities from Africa are in queues waiting for their turns for the rituals,” the source disclosed.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
kikuyu1:

Ohhh, I see it now ! In their transitional capacity as lender of last resort, issuing gov bonds, formulating bank regulations, monetary policy etc, etc they DIRECTLY involved themselves in chicken farming in an oversight capacity.
Thanks for clearing that up. Carry on!
aaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh.......

this nigga and his choice of words.
you always try to mentally maneuver your way through arguments.

how are they directly involved?
are there cbn official outposts at farms?
I'm confused.

it's a agric. ministry project funded by the cbn.
simple. it's not that hard.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tztztz
More good news in the midst of global recession

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
Torture2020:
foolish goat grin who are you, to tell me what to post and what not to post? grin grin grin grin grin fuelish mudder fugger cool

[s][/s]

If I've fvcked your mama before it means that I do whatever the fvck I want with you kid.

So you better behave you fvckin scumbag.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8272) (8273) (8274) (8275) (8276) (8277) (8278) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.