Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,903 members, 7,863,109 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6289370 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8273) (8274) (8275) (8276) (8277) (8278) (8279) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
somebody sent this to my whatsApp yesterday, but I didn't believe it. the way these nigerians run after money eh. ritualists are everywhere in that zoo cool

SUFFERInSMILIIN:

A suspected ritualist in Togo has reportedly been arrested by the Togolese security operatives after a tip-off.

A source informed ElombahNews of the development along with photos to attest to the veracity of the story.

According to the source, the suspected ritualist was arrested with 2000 dead bodies dried like stock fish.

He also informed that about 500 dead bodies were found to have been buried alive.

Further, he disclosed that thousands of skeletons were found at the man’s compound.

Worse yet, “it was later discovered that over, 5000 Nigerians, Togolese, Beninoise and nationalities from Africa are in queues waiting for their turns for the rituals,” the source disclosed.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Torture2020:
ediot grin Go and pay your debts to the chinese before they take over your stvpid country grin grin grin kenya republic of china grin ediot, your father is for real grin

[s][/s]

You've been screaming this same BS for years now? Why haven't the cheenkos ever taken any action up to date.

Or is their something that we don't know that they're sharing with you. Maybe some takeover plan?? You tell us!!

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

A suspected ritualist in Togo has reportedly been arrested by the Togolese security operatives after a tip-off.

A source informed ElombahNews of the development along with photos to attest to the veracity of the story.

According to the source, the suspected ritualist was arrested with 2000 dead bodies dried like stock fish.

He also informed that about 500 dead bodies were found to have been buried alive.

Further, he disclosed that thousands of skeletons were found at the man’s compound.

Worse yet, “it was later discovered that over, 5000 Nigerians, Togolese, Beninoise and nationalities from Africa are in queues waiting for their turns for the rituals,” the source disclosed.
My God my my my
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
vankelvin:
I'm saying you are a bleached Ape,
focus on the lesson, I am teaching you some sense dimwit
LOL! grin

vankelvin:

Look through the pictures well and stop fooling,,
You guys challenged us on that PH picture even when you were caught pant's down.... Pig
I'm done with this boy... honestly. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Look poverty and illiteracy has done to my country . My Nigerian people were traveling to Benin Republic to be mummified and sacrificing themselves for traditional spirits this is the work of poverty watch video below of police raid

https://twitter.com/i/status/1280470306327613443

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
I weep for your stvpidity cool a grown up man behaving like a fool grin grin grin I pity you mudder fugger grin "kenyan elder" grin grin grin

[s]
Saddamochieng00:

If I've fvcked your mama before it means that I do whatever the fvck I want with you kid.

So you better behave you fvckin scumbag.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
These kind of deeds are what they refer to as ''SMART and HARD WORKING'' people undecided undecided undecided

Criminals calling others ''LAZY PEOPLE'', imagine this? get rich quick too be work?

Torture2020:
somebody sent this to my whatsApp yesterday, but I didn't believe it. the way these nigerians run after money eh. ritualists are everywhere in that zoo cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
This is what they call ''Hard work in nigeria'' undecided undecided undecided

Kazikazi:
My God my my my
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
BeforeJuly:

what is this boy saying?

Lol...I’m not sure he understood.

He has spent hours trying to google search the image..but he’s coming up empty. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
are you not owing the chinese more than $9 billion? Go and pay your debts, fool grin grin

[s]
Saddamochieng00:

You've been screaming this same BS for years now? Why haven't the cheenkos ever taken any action up to date.

Or is their something that we don't know that they're sharing with you. Maybe some takeover plan?? You tell us!!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
Just30:

keep living in delusion

The height of delusion is what you are basking in thinking your country is anyway close to the east african giant. Let me tell your hate,envy,jealously and denial will not build accra to Nairobi's level even in 100yrs from now if you don't simply accept facts on ground. Forget what bookmakers tells you the reality on ground is quite the opposite.I know it's a bitter pill to swallow but do it and move on or else your country will remain at the bottom of the barrel.The first step in getting a solution is accepting there is a problem.

You can't place accra and Nairobi side by side and mistaken accra to be better developed unless you're sick in the head and eyes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
Shaytun:
shocked shocked I no know say that place na naija sha
20k for 1 or 2 people??
20k for one person. it's cheaper to go as a group though...saves a lot.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
You are not done with me yet,

Where is that guy who posted that picture? You call that place tropicana beach? for the where? grin grin

BeforeJuly:

LOL! grin

I'm done with this boy... honestly. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
Torture2020:
are you not owing the chinese more than $9 billion? Go and pay your debts, fool grin grin

[s][/s]

Are you also not up for a 20th IMF bailout stupid ediot??

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
hahahahaha you are just a bloody goat grin kenya has signed for an imf loan since grin grin grin grin stvpid fool grin I am having a blast grin grin brain dead kenyan goat grin grin grin grin
[s]
Saddamochieng00:

Are you also not up for a 20th IMF bailout stupid ediot??
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Shma:
roadless country!! when you barely have 17k of paved road shocked..
Look hobbit, this is just a one way shot and I will leave you in your grand delusion.
It is estimated that Ghana has about 67,291 km of road network today. Of this, 12,785 km are trunk roads, 42,394 km are feeder roads and 12,112 km are urban roads. 83% of trunk roads, 36% of urban roads and 72% of feeder roads are considered being in either good or fair condition. The network size, of which only 17% is paved barely 17k km of paved road grin
The roadless kenya has almost 180,000km of total roads.
Now, now! . Who seems to appear roadless between the 67,200 with 17k km pave and 180,000 with relatively 23k km of paved road network .?

He is obtuse. Don't answer him let ya picture do the talking.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
Just30:
they impress you because you are new to seeing such buildings

Shut up

Where are the replica in Ghana since you're so used to seeing them at ya backyard?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Look at how dense those coconut-trees branches look like.
Then compare it to this picture you posted here? do they look the same?

Shaytun:

He has spent hours trying to google search the image..but he’s coming up empty. cheesy cheesy

I don't need to search for pictures anywhere, I have other pictures of that place already?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

this Zombie of starvation is also a mad person roaming nairaland

you guys are so deprived of development such that, every small thing get you guys high up meanwhile y'all live in shacks.

The shacks in your country alone will fill Nairobi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
grin grin grin

Hate no go give some people hypertension for this thread oo.

Since when did Togo become Nigeria??

Have suffersmilling finally lost his eyesight

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
My Nigerian Brothers because of poverty you travel to togo to Sacrifice yourselves and to be mummified because of traditional spirits

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dar es salaam
Tztztz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Read it well.

You don't like reading so how will you see nigeria in there?

Shaytun:
grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
vankelvin:
These kind of deeds are what they refer to as ''SMART and HARD WORKING'' people undecided undecided undecided

Criminals calling others ''LAZY PEOPLE'', imagine this? get rich quick too be work?

Sakawa already screaming. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
vankelvin:
Look at how dense those coconut-trees branches look like.
Then compare it to this picture you posted here? do they look the same?

I don't need to search for pictures anywhere, I have other pictures of that place already?

Lol... Don’t work yourself so hard bro. cool

The picture is legit.....if you feel it’s otherwise then you simply provide proof and I’ll accept it.

All this stuff you’re writing are just an epistle that no one cares about cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
Shaytun:

people know nothing about Lagos Beaches fam.
you'd be surprised about the expanse of aquatic splendor lying beneath Lagos Waters.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
Shaytun:

Lol... Don’t work yourself so hard bro. cool

The picture is legit.....if you feel it’s otherwise then you simply provide proof and I’ll accept it.

All this stuff you’re writing are just an epistle that no one cares about cool

Called Maaha Beach..lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
Torture2020:
ediot grin Go and pay your debts to the chinese before they take over your stvpid country grin grin grin kenya republic of china grin ediot, your father is for real grin

[s][/s]

Professional illiterate already the Chinese have taken over you and you are septic by putting a Chinese emir

Who is the slave which is ruled by the Chinese

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
vankelvin:
Read it well.

You don't like reading so how will you see nigeria in there?

Lol...since when did a known unhinged individual post on nairaland become facts??

Togo is a country right next to your border.....so if you ask me and since voodoo is a known practice in all of Africa....your citizens are probably responsible for that shit grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Shaytun:
grin grin grin
honestly that dude has gone bananas.
how the hell do you post those graphic pictures on a politics thread.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tanzania

(1) (2) (3) ... (8273) (8274) (8275) (8276) (8277) (8278) (8279) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.