Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6199259 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8277) (8278) (8279) (8280) (8281) (8282) (8283) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2020
It is Ilashe beach, shocked shocked
It is tropicana beach, shocked shocked

We hear, go tell that lie to your mates undecided undecided undecided

jln115:
This isn't a stolen pic bro!!! this is ilashe beach in Lagos
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2020
Austine1213:

Nah not really, we do have on the desert part but it it not extracted due to environmental/health /conservation reasons

We import oil and then refine it for export

You produce 2,000 barrel of oil.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:

We hear, go tell that lie to mates undecided undecided undecided

Why do you think that place is not in Nigeria?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2020
forgiveness:

So, you think those small towns will make to 10 Nigeria cities, right?

Besides, why did you compare UAE with Nigeria? I want to know something. grin

I didnt when i saw the video of that guy i realised hes telling the truth, Nigeria lacks a visionary leader

UAE is a developed country, whether it has small towns but they are very developed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2020
A beach in Zanzibar, Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2020
forgiveness:

You produce 2,000 barrel of oil.

Lol how much do you produce in Nigeria?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2020
Austine1213:

Truth is Nigeria GDP will be far greater than SA, but SA will be better developed

It will be a china v japan kinda theory

Stortford for the gods grin
It will be U.S .A (Nigeria) vs South Korea (SA) theory grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oh, my monkey grin

There is a thin-line between being Patriotic and being stupid. Truth reigns grin grin

I love my country, and I will continue to love my country, but that will not stop me from telling the truth as it is.

Roan7:

Yes i know, i mean he's not even proud of his country, and he things he's doing a decent job in calling out BS? While he's so daft and ignorant?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2020
Answer the question monkey grin

Roan7:

Anyway, never mind bro, i'm about to catch a sleep, going to church early tomorrow.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2020
Austine1213:

I didnt when i saw the video of that guy i realised hes telling the truth, Nigeria lacks a visionary leader

UAE is a developed country, whether it has small towns but they are very developed

Nope..it's this way...Nigeria lacked visionary leaders...get the keyword lacked...
This days we are going back to the drawing board to correct thing s. .we are doing things we should have done in the 80's and 90's..by building roads,rails,ports, Airports, developing new urban centres,hospitals,electricity.,diversifying the economy ..This are thing we should have done in the 90's that would have been a string foundation for the Nigerian economy decades after decades. ....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2020
Dar es salaam
TzTz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:

We hear, go tell that lie to mates undecided undecided undecided

This nigga can't believe we have such beautiful beaches in Nigeria. ...
Observe some decorum and post labadi beach already grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2020
Austine1213:

I will agree if you agree UAE is more developed than SA.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2020
samorobo:

Nope..it's this way...Nigeria lacked visionary leaders...get the keyword lacked...
This days we are going back to the drawing board to correct thing s. .we are doing things we should have done in the 80's and 90's..by building roads,rails,ports, Airports, developing new urban centres,hospitals,electricity.,diversifying the economy ..This are thing we should have done in the 90's that would have been a string foundation for the Nigerian economy decades after decades. ....

On honest terms is buhari a bad leader?

Or is he good?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2020
Tanzania's views

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2020
forgiveness:

Lol im an honest guy, it is more developed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2020
forgiveness:

By very,long margin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2020
Austine1213:

On honest terms is buhari a bad leader?

Or is he good?

Infastructurally Yes
Politically: Not so well
Economic reforms : he's trying
Security : No.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2020
West usambara,Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2020
Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2020
Austine1213:

Lol how much do you produce in Nigeria?

More than half of what UAE produce.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dlonra(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2020
The 2 Rivers Mall

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2020
What is beautiful about these pictures?
where is the beauty?

Don't you see what the SA guys have been posting here? even Nairobi and Dar pictures are beautiful than these pics.

Samorobo2:
Purely Victoria island...

Catching aerial view of different parts of VI Only

Vankelvin enjoy a beautiful city and stop whimpering already grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2020
samorobo:

By very,long margin grin

Kkkkkkk. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2020
samorobo:

Stortford for the gods grin
It will be U.S .A (Nigeria) vs South Korea (SA) theory grin

Lol nah the pattern follows that of china, lets be honest

If Nigeria had things they should have had in the 70s and no big poverty

But now you doing whatwhat you should have done in the 70s when you had a much lower population

SA already have the ammunities now, our gdp are not far apart

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:
where is the beauty?

Don't you see what the SA guys have been posting here? even Nairobi and Dar pictures are beautiful than these pics.

At least, more beautiful than anything in West Africa. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dlonra(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2020
Dlonra:
The 2 Rivers Mall

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dlonra(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=Dlonra post=91629723][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2020
Austine1213:

Lol im an honest guy, it is more developed

Very good. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2020
samorobo:

By very,long margin grin

Long margin,,, I dont believe so, imma research later

And i will come to a conclusion and ill be truthful

Deal?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2020
forgiveness:

Very good. grin

But you not a honest guy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:
where is the beauty?

Lol nigga dint make me talk...

Just post beautiful accra in peace lets all enjoy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8277) (8278) (8279) (8280) (8281) (8282) (8283) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.