Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6252735 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8280) (8281) (8282) (8283) (8284) (8285) (8286) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Hi chanter.. grin
No man , the guy is a bit sobber...doesnt lie like some people i know... cheesy
only if u know its almost unreal for nigerians to talk ill of ghana.... We may troll them n they troll us and laugh over it. Reason u see many nigerians here refraining his bs except that pokuasi guy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2020
jln115:

Estimate sizes of Boko haram is 5500-6000 not 25000.

Secondly m23 had T55 tanks, Ratel IFVs, hundreds of 23mm technicals, actual uniforms and military barracks ect ect they were the biggest and best equipped rebel group in Africa before being eradicated by The SA led UN FIB.

Boko Haram is just another Rebel group..... Just because your defense force is incapable of defeating them doesn't make BH this almighty powerful terrorist group.... It just means you army is inept at coin warefare hence they hired South African mercenaries to train them and fight BH.

You’re going completely off course , stop trying to deviate from the original discussion.

The argument was about Nigeria and Kenya GHI, not about the competency of the Nigeria military or its performance in northeast.

Kenya has only a marginal lead of 2.5 which is not really significant over a country battling an international terrorist group that has displaced millions of people and was declared as the word deadliest terrorist group on the planet.

I don’t give ratfuck about your fallacy that “an SA led UN defeated the M23.

And I don’t know, using mercenaries in war is nothing new.

The USA used them in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and the russians are also using mercenaries in Syria.

That the Nigerian military hired one of the best mercenaries group in Africa and probably one of the best in CT OP in the world is nothing to be ashamed of.

And no Boko Haram size is not 6k, even AI estimated their size at 20k and that was a conservative estimation.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2020
Austine1213:

Thats just me i love new things
Now that you like seen new stuff about Kenya..what about updating pics on that shack of yours..the one in your profile...

ok man ths just a joke from a Kenyan to a southy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2020
you and stupidity are like 6 and 9

here you are trying to bootlick vankelvin so he support you compare your shithole to Nigeria
You have done it for 8000 pages and have come short.

I won't even compare Your Zombieland to Ghana because it will be an insult on Ghana's achievement.

Shma:
including Nigeria on the same sentiment with your Ghanaian is a desperation sign.
We all know nigeria is developed but placing it with Ghana is a way to stir the bootlick*NG mode.
Stay your lane hobbit.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2020
obaaderemi:
You hate just30 because he says his country is better than Kenya. wink And it's true.
the guy is a liar..trust me on that... grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin

then Thank nairaland for the reeducation opportunity

grin grin

delusional being
mtisTheQubit:

actually am here to read some stuff on Ghana by one Mr vankelvin grin grin he doesnt lie like you man cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2020
here you are today and have not been able to show where i told a lie

Because i leave no room for anyone to dispute the things i put up here
mtisTheQubit:

the guy is a liar..trust me on that... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2020
forgiveness:

SA just has 6 times the population of UAE but has more resources than UAE. Fact.

SA is expected to be more developed than UAE.

But he wasn't to compare Nigeria with UAE because Nigeria produces oil just like UAE but he didn't put population and production of oil into consideration.

Like i said i wasnt comparing

Going by your logic

China is expected to be more developed than USA
Nigeria is expected to be more developed than SA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2020
You guys take compliments so serious and it makes you guys look so dumb.

Common sense should tell you that, ''No sensible person will say some derogatory things about your country whiles he/she is in your country''.

That's called ''COURTESY'', but nigerians with their inferiority complex take ''COMPLIMENTS'' as FACTS... so disappointing.

forgiveness:

You Ghanian people go crazy when they see Lagos. grin

I drove one to Port Harcourt. He was like, Charlie, am I in Europe? grin

The city is different, better than Accra. grin

My friend, foreigners come here to usand we take them round. An Asia who lived in Senegal said "I thought Abidjan is more developed and beautiful in West Africa but when I got to Lagos, I had a change of thought... Lagos is by far the most beautiful and developed in West Africa".

Another Asian who lived in Nairobi for years and has visited over 40 countries including Accra said "Abuja is the most beautiful city in Africa apart from some SA cities". grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2020
theenchanter:
only if u know its almost unreal for nigerians to talk ill of ghana.... We may troll them n they troll us and laugh over it. Reason u see many nigerians here refraining his bs except that pokuasi guy.

guy is just posting what most Ghananian do on ths forum..dont know why ya pissed on his stuff

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Now that you like seen new stuff about Kenya..what about updating pics on that shack of yours..the one in your profile...

I don't live in a shack

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2020
Just30:
you and stupidity are like 6 and 9

here you are trying to bootlick vankelvin so he support you compare your shithole to Nigeria
You have done it for 8000 pages and have come short.

I won't even compare Your Zombieland to Ghana because it will be an insult on Ghana's achievement.

I don't bootlick vankelvin.
He has posted weird pics about kenya just like some fellow Nigerian here.
But guess what?, he'll always stand with truth, he's a truthful guy unlike you.
Your game here is to fan fire and talk bullsh*t about kenya, I guess you're now here seeking for a reconciliation so that you can continue to lick their ass grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

guy is just posting what most Ghananian do on ths forum..dont know why ya pissed on his stuff
pissed? Nah.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2020
Just30:
here you are today and have not been able to show where i told a lie

Because i leave no room for anyone to dispute the things i put up here

bro its ok..... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2020
theenchanter:
pissed? Nah.....
yap....ya on denial cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2020
Shma:
I don't bootlick vankelvin.
He has posted weird pics about kenya just like some fellow Nigerian here.
But guess what?, he'll always stand with truth, he's a truthful guy unlike you.
Your game here is to fan fire and talk bullsh*t about kenya, I guess you're now here seeking for a reconciliation so that you can continue to lick their ass grin
you guys are so inferior such that you always want alliances to be able to take on Nigeria

Too bad SA is not giving it to you and neither are Ghanaians

Any conversation between a Ghanaian and a Nigeria is just a normal banter.

Too for Kenya.

you cant compare your country to Ghana in anything development and neither can you with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2020
now you want a place to hide your face

You cant fight facts
mtisTheQubit:

bro its ok..... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Its my grans house, anyway its a six roomed brick house.

Anyway why am i even explaining my self to you

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Their is nothing like banter or friendly troll. grin.
I have stayed with Ghanaian medical practitioner for over 3months, there is no bond that exist between them at all. Ask them why they closed boarders. grin..

Sometimes neighbors are the worst enemies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2020
Obaadump (refuse dump)

I'm not here to impress you pig.

obaaderemi:
The sufferingsmilling idiot is the index case of stupidity on this thread.
But since then he has spread the disease to many others such as
Vanshit
She male
gallipig
You will never see me engage such low IQ pigs.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin

you wont understand it
And no one expect you to.

Even among Ghanaians and Nigerians, it is sometimes hard to understand our banter and trolls
Shma:
I have stayed with Ghanaian medical practitioner for over 3months, there is no bond that exist between them at all. Ask them why they closed boarders. grin..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:
Even after showing you other pictures of that beach you are here talking gibberish?

This is the 5th time I have caught you guys ''on stolen pictures''.
Check the density of coconut trees at Tropicana beach and compare to that picture.
Are you guys that desperate? that you even claim stolen pictures as yours?

Compare the difference grin

Pic1 —-the original beach

Pic 2—-your Ghanaian beach.

Pic 3—the Nigeria beach(same beach with the original)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2020
Just30:
you guys are so inferior such that you always want alliances to be able to take on Nigeria

Too for Kenya.

you cant compare your country to Ghana in anything development and neither can you with Nigeria.
UGANDA>>>>GHANA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 12, 2020
Austine1213:

Its my grans house, anyway its a six roomed brick house.

Anyway why am i even explaining my self to you
anyway you just quoted me twice on ths..must be a big deal... grin

anyway the design of ths houses is good ....they are clean an got most essentials..watched Trevor Noahs grans house...same type

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2020
Its because there are no Ivorians, Senegalese and Cape Verdean's here to show you current pictures of their cities.
I tell you, those cities are classier than lagos and Abuja put together..... You should see their prime areas, Estates, tourist sites ETC

Shma:
I agree with the bolded, even the overhyped Abidjan can't stand Lagos on development.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2020
Shma:

They kinda like us an somalis... grin grin sorry Tanzanians...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2020
Just30:

Too for Kenya.

normal banter!!!?? grin grin
Okay, as you say hobbit.
But take note of these.
1. We don't give bullshit with anyone even our neighbors Tz. .
2. S. A are not that bad just like Ghanaians apart from a hobbit like you so why shouldn't we applause their development.
3. Appreciating and stating fact is not asslicking, you can ask jirn to enlighten you on that.
4. You're just a Ghanaian, fight your fight and leave your grand masters(Nigerian) to fight theirs, putting Ghana on the same sentiment with Nigeria is bootlick*NG. .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2020
SOMALIA >>>>>KENYA
Wuoche:

UGANDA>>>>GHANA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2020
Austine1213:

On honest terms is buhari a bad leader?

Or is he good?
to me bro buhari is just a victim of both fake news, and political timing.

he's also a selective anti corruption fighter.

this man has done some things that were practically non existent 10 years back but the recession of 2016 and the general naira to dollar wahala has scattered a lot. forget all the tweets you see.

I'd still rate him 6/10.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
''Nobody gives a sh*t'' yet my comments attract you Apes from that shithole naija. grin grin grin You Apes are still crying over my comments grin grin

theenchanter:
vankelvin is a nonentity and full of bs, he's just lucky nobody gives a fvck about his fvckery.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2020
forgiveness:

South Africa was one time largest producer of gold but they still among the top 10.

South Africa is the largest producer of platinum.

South Africa is the third largest exporter of diamond.

South Africa produces 2,000 barrel per day.

South Africa should be more developed than UAE.

What do you think? Disagree? grin

Gold contribute 5%
Platinum around 8%
Oil less than percent

SA is not 3rd exporter of diamonds
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2020
Just30:
now you want a place to hide your face

You cant fight facts

grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8280) (8281) (8282) (8283) (8284) (8285) (8286) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.