Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,996 members, 7,849,007 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6264689 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8337) (8338) (8339) (8340) (8341) (8342) (8343) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:07am On Jul 21, 2020
Shma:
Goodnight Nigerians.
I guess samorobo is downloading some jargons grin.

Taahira bad night to you.. .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:10am On Jul 21, 2020
samorobo:

Arghhhhh DORATHY....her breast big die grin grin grin

Her and Nengi have been trending on twitter sice morning...the former for her breast the latter for her looks.....

Nengi don dey catch cruise for were OZO dey grin
You know say OZO na fresh handsome dude. cheesy Girls pants go wet because of that guy grin the guy resemble jidenna. But I dey see jealousy for Dorothy face ooh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:33am On Jul 21, 2020
This thing is public knowledge

why are you draging it ?

https://www.interactioncouncil.org/about-us/members/members/olusegun-obasanjo

Roan77:

Bro, i have checked, and i have read, yet i didn't see where it's written that Olusegun Obasanjo trained in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:38am On Jul 21, 2020
Problemkid1:
You know say OZO na fresh handsome dude. cheesy Girls pants go wet because of that guy grin the guy resemble jidenna. But I dey see jealousy for Dorothy face ooh grin grin grin

Yes na..nengi use style steal the convo wey she and ozo dey get...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 2:39am On Jul 21, 2020
Just30:
This thing is public knowledge

why are you draging it ?

https://www.interactioncouncil.org/about-us/members/members/olusegun-obasanjo

lol... Obasanjo was trained by the British using the Ghanas military facility. It was set up by the British as training ground for it's west African allies, so nothing spectacular grin grin grin

More interesting is the fact that, we train your militarys most elite SF unit, the Ghanaian SBS grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:47am On Jul 21, 2020
pacretus:
lol... Obasanjo was trained by the British using the Ghanas military facility. It was set up by the British as training ground for it's west African allies, so nothing spectacular grin grin grin

More interesting is the fact that, we train your militarys most elite SF unit, the Ghanaian SBS grin grin grin

Are the British any better? Lets ask boko haram!! I think you would have been better off with Ghanaian training.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:03am On Jul 21, 2020
The Capital

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:05am On Jul 21, 2020

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:10am On Jul 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:14am On Jul 21, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2020
samorobo:

- Apply wisdom you this laaitjie off you have any.....pre covid19 eskom stated that your are heading towards stage 6 load shedding..this was when activities was still moving on as normal...corona came in and became your saving Grace...should covid19 go and things return to normal then you are back on your trip, as you tend towards stage 6 load shedding...

- what I said is "might still have"..get the keyword MIGHT..your answer did not resonate with it laaitjie..

-since you want to escape online disgrace I will let this slide but bear it in mind if you aren't already informed that Nigeria defied IMF/WB projections for 2018 &2019...this was thesame way you were calling me a liar when I told you what IMF/WB had to say Lagos GDP..when you discovered what I said is true you disappeared into thin air and never apologized for calling me a liar...

- that I am aware of. ....btw it's an unfortunate incident that can befall any country...

- spill the beans already laaitjie..

- except you totally missed the part where they were able to carry out critical maintenance.... Hence why we are not heading towards level 6..
..do you comprehend now laaitjie?

- and I responded by saying they don't have.... Do you comprehend now?

- just admit you have no evidence as usual and that's why you can't post any evidence...... This is your usual tactic anyway.... Also I have no idea about the Lagos gdp argument you are talking about either laaitjie grin grin grin

- nope it only befalls sh1thole countries like Nigeria.... Hence why there are no terrorist or insurgent groups in modern developed countries.

-spill what beans? I told you I want SAA gone...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2020
gallivant:

usiwaonyeshe kila kitu bro grin grin
Wataanza matusi.
Si unajua hio wivu wakonayo.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2020
samorobo:

Ehhyyaaaaa sh*male so desperately wants to be told his zoo is lit..smh...
I am a man of no taste and all you've been posting is so damn basic and uninspiring...what I have noticed this past few days is that nairobi photographers have taken close up shots of every single in that slum U call a city...

What do I have to sayyyyyy..what I have to say is that your pics are very ugly and basic...swallow that bitter pill cos I am here to tell U the truth not decieve U...
the bolded has just killed me grin.
Or did you want to say you're a man of taste.?
But anyway, if you're a man of no taste then I absolutely don't have any problem with you especially when you post ugly pics of your country grin
Let those who have taste comment.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2020
samorobo:

Yes na..nengi use style steal the convo wey she and ozo dey get...
grin grin grin this season 5 go tough ooh grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2020
so now, you have moved from
''he wasn't train in Ghana to he was train by the Brits in Ghana.

funny

Any way, there were no Brits in Ghana at that time
they had all left and handed over to Ghanaian instructors.

Nigeria doesn't train Ghana SBS
The last time they were in Nigeria, it was for a joint military exercise
pacretus:

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2020
Just30:
so now, you have moved from
''he wasn't train in Ghana to he was train by the Brits in Ghana.

funny

Any way, there were no Brits in Ghana at that time
they had all left and handed over to Ghanaian instructors.

Nigeria doesn't train Ghana SBS
The last time they were in Nigeria, it was for a joint military exercise
Do you know that ojukwu taught military officers in Ghana?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2020
Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2020
Tanzania tztztz tztztz
Ordinary life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:28am On Jul 21, 2020
ordinary life in Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2020
Tanzania's views
Tztztz tztztz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2020
tztztztz
How does rural Tanzania looklike? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2020
Dar es salaam, Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2020
Tanzania

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2020
samorobo:

Ehhyyaaaaa sh*male so desperately wants to be told his zoo is lit..smh...
I am a man of taste and all you've been posting is so damn basic and uninspiring...what I have noticed this past few days is that nairobi photographers have taken close up shots of every single in that slum U call a city...

What do I have to sayyyyyy..what I have to say is that your pics are very ugly and basic...swallow that bitter pill cos I am here to tell U the truth not decieve U...
hey zombie.
Another show awaits you, I guess you're prone to ugly things which over diluted your taste.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 21, 2020
Today I want to explore karen.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2020
Ke.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2020
Ke. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2020
More

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2020
Karen..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2020
Tanzania
Tztztz

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2020
Random ke.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8337) (8338) (8339) (8340) (8341) (8342) (8343) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.