Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,345 members, 7,860,887 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282654 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8340) (8341) (8342) (8343) (8344) (8345) (8346) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Just30:
hahaha

i dont even have that time

If i did, i wouldn't even have to look far to find one.

Kenya is just a useless country such that every topic we pick here, you guys find yourself in deep shit.

grin grin
Again converse with a ugandan.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Just30:
Ghana is already being built

you can continue being a slave for the Europeans in Kenya.

grin grin grin grin

Ok, if you say so....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Just30:
we are pained that Kenyans do not own anything in their country.

grin grin grin

look at your top start ups CEOs
Its a pity that the Kenyan and south African business scenes are controlled by foreigners. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
so after you finish explaining how all the companies in your country are owned by foreigners

grin grin

mtisTheQubit:

Again converse with a ugandan.... grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Ok, if you say so....
so why is everything in your country owned by foreigners ?

Are kenyans inferior such that, they dont own anything?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
South Africa is far better

Kenya is worse grin grin
edon21:

Its a pity that the Kenyan and south African business scenes are controlled by foreigners. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Just30:
South Africa is far better

Kenya is worse grin grin
We aint interested.... grin grin
look for U-ghananians (ugandans ) grin to converse with...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
Just30:
so why is everything in your country owned by foreigners ?

Are kenyans inferior such that, they dont own anything?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) grin grin
some small puppies just wanna join the club....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Me in pain lol... it's sad that our Africans brothers don't own anything in their own land embarassed embarassed
who told you
? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
obaaderemi:
Rvp is older than 40. grin
I think he will turn 57 next summer grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Wait oo

but dont you know that Uganda is Far better than Kenya as well?

grin grin grin

Isnt that why you guys have constantly been comparing your country with the Uganda ?
mtisTheQubit:

We aint interested.... grin grin
look for U-ghananians (ugandans ) grin to converse with...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kazikazi:
Tanzania
hey kazi, can i have ths stuff ... grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Just30:
You Kenyans have been here making noise about South Africa

but here is your country

Any explanation?
is this your new tactic in the game? grin
I guess you want to praise S. A and focus on how to implement your new tactics on us by demeaning kenya after realising you're no match.
But guess what zombie, Ghana is 50years below every country in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Just30:
Wait oo

grin grin grin

Isnt that why you guys have constantly been comparing your country with the Uganda ?

Ok just30, i know ya just trying to lift up your country upthere an stuff, but is it a must you compare with big dawgs man..i mean you can start down there an work upward... wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
it was people like you who went mad and started comparing your country to Ghana despite the fact that Ghana was more developed then your country and far prosperous than it.

you've come 8000 plus pages and you've not outperforms us in even a single measure of development.

good luck comparing

tonight, we are asking

Why are kenyans not industrious?
mtisTheQubit:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) grin grin
some small puppies just wanna join the club....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
Shma:
I guess you want to praise S. A and focus on how to implement your new tactics on us by demeaning kenya after realising you're no match.
Just30 is pained we called ghana names an it hurts.... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
Just30:
Wait oo

grin grin grin

you're the only zombie who keeps deceiving yourself, I bet vankelvin and popazino are here to give you your prescription.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
Just30:
it was people like you who went mad and started comparing your country to Ghana despite the fact that Ghana was more developed then your country and far prosperous than it.

you've come 8000 plus pages and you've not outperforms us in even a single measure of development.

good luck comparing

tonight, we are asking

Why are kenyans not industrious?

Ok just30, if you feel ghana is the best of the best then its ok ..aint saying nothing bro.... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dar es salaam,Tanzania
TzTz

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
i have always praised SA because they are a better country and they have been able to empowered indigenous people.

I'm not demeaning Kenya, but rather asking the same question I've been asking concerning Kenya.
Except this time, I'm focusing on business.

grin grin

why dont you own anything in your country.

Ghana is your beacon of development
That is why you guys are below is in Everything except SA.

Yall can play catch up.
Shma:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

he's always desperate the moment we give him facts grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kazikazi:
Dar es salaam,Tanzania
TzTz
kazi what do you call face mask in swahili... grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
My country is already up there

i dont even need to lift it.

grin grin grin

why dont you guys own anything in your country?

You've been busy running your mouth about SA when Kenya's case is worse.

mtisTheQubit:

Ok just30, i know ya just trying to lift up your country upthere an stuff, but is it a must you compare with big dawgs man..i mean you can start down there an work upward... wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Malaika resort,Mwanza
Tztztz tztztz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
edon21:

Dont talk kak bru!! Black South Africans are doing much better than Nigerians wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
Shma:
he's always desperate the moment we give him facts grin
Actually the guy is always pained when it comes to Kenya...but i blame kenyans for ths..tuliwapaka mafuta mwanzo then stuff happened.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

kazi what do you call face mask in swahili... grin grin
Face mask= barakoa
Hand sanitizer= kitakasa mikono

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
Cellulant Nigeria is a flop - and Kenya Cellulant run by Ken Njoroge is the real cellulant.
obaaderemi:
Yes@_bolded, like when Bolaji Akinboro( the Nigerian guy in suit) started Kenya's no1 tech startup, Cellulant, with Njoroge( the Kenyan in shirtsleeves) in this picture. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
calling Ghana names was just your attempt to shame your country backwards image

We weren't even moved.
Why, Kenya have never match up to Ghana in anything.

Your rvp was trying to paint kenya as better than SA in indigenous people empowerment

But here we are looking at how you guys own nothing in kenya.

grin grin
mtisTheQubit:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
Just30:
i have always praised SA because they are a better country and they have been able to empowered indigenous people.

I'm not demeaning Kenya, but rather asking the same question I've been asking concerning Kenya.
Except this time, I'm focusing on business.

grin grin

why dont you own anything in your country.

Ghana is your beacon of development
That is why you guys are below is in Everything except SA.

Yall can play catch up.
Does the bolded even make sense to you?
You have taken your time to type all this paragraph which I was about to take
serious until I saw the bolded.
Will I be wrong if I say this is your new tactic of creating a new bootli*cking partner ? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
Just30:
My country is already up there

i dont even need to lift it.

grin grin grin

why dont you guys own anything in your country?

You've been busy running your mouth about SA when Kenya's case is worse.

SA is ok,,,,Kenya is Ok..wonder why ya pained....actually Kenyans here really dont like comparing with Ghananians...we have the giant's balls to kick...an also SA of late grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8340) (8341) (8342) (8343) (8344) (8345) (8346) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.