Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6284060 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8366) (8367) (8368) (8369) (8370) (8371) (8372) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2020
Flyover under construction in ebonyi. This is the 13th one. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2020
rvp2018:
This was based on data cooking their gov routinely engages is - but they failed the KaziKazi eye test.
Funny

Ghana is more trusted because it doesn't cook data.

Unlike your country that has cooked everything even including your population data. grin grin grin

Even after doing that, your per capita has still fallen to 1700 dollars

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2020
After seeing all this you can now see thst Nigeria is not a one or two city country we have our development spread far and wide. In the coming years don’t be surprised to see ebonyi state in cnn or bbc for something positive. In fact by 2030 id be surprised if the state wasn’t voted as one of the best states in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2020
Abohboy:

Is this idiot stupid.

You dont even control Sambisa forest yet you think you can colonize anyone? The generator fumes are causing adverse effects on Nigerians.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2020
gallivant:

Ghana is a petro state. Such shitholes are not comparable to Kenya, not in a million years. wink
grin grin grin grin

Ghana petro is insignificant to Ghana development at the moment.

Next excuse for why your country is underdeveloped, please grin grin grin

its fun

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2020
gallivant:

Is Ghana backwards because you dont have whites and indians. Is this why you bury people in penis coffins and dance in funerals?

With all the whites and Indians we are better than Kenya and you fvckin know it boy lol..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2020
Just30:
Trying to asslick again

Kenya and Uganda will continue to remain the backwater of Africa.

Two backward countries with annual food crisis.

Slim bony apes who have all their rib cages showing as if they've been kept in concentration camps

Do you know what asslicking is??

OK so is Nigeria not the West African giant. Is that not a proven fact.

And is Ghana not a nobody in WA. Is that not a proven fact

Are you autistic grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2020
Teshie Road

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

With all the whites and Indians we are better than Kenya and you fvckin know it boy lol..

If you think you are better you wouldnt be bothered with whites and indians. We know uncle ruckus when we see them.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2020
gallivant:

You dont even control Sambisa forest yet you think you can colonize anyone? The generator fumes are causing adverse effects on Nigerians.

We do control sambisa forest to the most part Boko Haram is stuck at the lake Chad islands. And now depends on small ambushes and hit and run attacks. The most recent Boko Haram attack they tried to steal food from a small village what does that tell you about their current strength.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

guy
i dont have an issue with you

I dont get have issues with low lives from kenya.

I also don't have an issue with you

I only have an issue with your stupidity

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

The same kazikazi open our eyes about deep shit Kenya is nothing but whites and Indians lol smh...can you imagine Tanzania feed Kenya lol
That is a fallacy. It doesn't even make sense.
You don't just have to speak when you have nothing. grin. It could have made sense if you said nigerians.
We all have challenges and I bet you have seen it from both countries. but for Ghana!! It's way terrible beyond imagination. the way I had own Ghana one Gothic respect is now the tell of past.

I'm not saying you're badly off, but of course you leave better than nearly all countries here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2020
Keep

masterbating hopeless kid
Saddamochieng00:

Do you know what asslicking is??

OK so is Nigeria not the West African giant. Is that not a proven fact.

And is Ghana not a nobody in WA. Is that not a proven fact

Are you autistic grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2020
We own those lazy bastards. They run to South Africa - and they now have two daddies - kenya and South Africa.
Wizzzzmike:

kazikazi has shown that's never true.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2020
jln115:
Bro your own navy said NNS Aradu is to obsolete to function properly, hence why she was turned into a training ship.

This is from YOUR navy not me!
it's a lie, I think you are qouting what your SAN Chief said about your frigates and shark chasing submarines. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

I also don't have an issue with you

I only have an issue with your stupidity
grin grin grin grin

Kid be humble and feed from the source of Wisdom

Nairaland has been your source of reeducation
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2020
Just30:
i wont stoop so low to compare anywhere in Ghana to an undeveloped Kigali.

A place where Ghanaians are working hard to bring it out of it mess.

Compare to Kenya, Rwanda is far developed.
You get far better service dlivery

grin grin grin

Such ignoramus from zombieland

Ghana be village grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2020
Just30:
Keep

masterbating hopeless kid

I ask you to prove how I was asslicking, you failed to do so.

Saddam Mjaka don't roll like that. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:10am On Jul 24, 2020
Eastern Regional Roads

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2020
A village rated far developed than your slum of a country in all things progressive

grin grin
Saddamochieng00:

Ghana be village grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2020
Need i have to define what asslicking is to you?

such hopeless kids
Saddamochieng00:

I ask you to prove how I was asslicking, you failed to do so.

Saddam Mjaka don't roll like that. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 11:19am On Jul 24, 2020
Village grin

8 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2020
gallivant:

So true. Kazikazi is here because he wants to be among Kenyans so are Ghanains. The only difference is that nobody invited the dwarf hobbits.
shocked shocked you mean kazikazi is on Nairaland because Kenysns are here..really shocked shocked shocked...
Young man, this is a Nigerian forum not Kenyan.
And kazikazi has never supported Kenya... He has only been defending TZ.. and reclaiming those kilamajaro photos you Kenyans keep stealing grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2020
pacretus:
shocked shocked you mean kazikazi is on Nairaland because Kenysns are here..really shocked shocked shocked...
Young man, this is a Nigerian forum not Kenyan.
And kazikazi has never supported Kenya... He has only been defending TZ.. and reclaiming those kilamajaro photos you Kenyans keep stealing grin grin grin

Ask kazikazi to go start a Tanzanian thread and see the reaction! We know them, they stalk us online everywhere. There is a reason why this is the most popular thread in nairaland. There is a reason why Obama was voted president.etc. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2020
Fellow Kenyans why bother Ghana people..Ghana be a small country na. Stop wasting time with Just30. ..the guy lies like the devil..nothing to show just fart...stop giving him relevance

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin
[s]
See this hopes kid

If someone gives you 50% free electricity and 100% cost free water, is it free or not?

Repeating the same thing makes you look lame like you typically come across.

A mentally derange guy roaming around with nothing to do[/s]. grin grin

Take your lie elsewhere.
You are too hopeless to have a sane discussion with.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2020
Just30:
Need i have to define what asslicking is to you?

such hopeless kids

Since when did saying facts as they are become asslicking.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2020
popizaino:

Take your lie elsewhere.
You are too hopeless to have a sane discussion with.
Seriously there is something wrong with that dude...either he autistic or Ghana weed be dope..he thinks by wailing stuff will change..

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2020
Just30:
Funny

Ghana is more trusted because it doesn't cook data.

Unlike your country that has cooked everything even including your population data. grin grin grin

Even after doing that, your per capita has still fallen to 1700 dollars
even overcooked data will reflect on ground.
Why should we cook data when the pictorial show proves otherwise grin.
What if we say your miniscule data doesn't even reflect the reality on ground like it's more of less than the real paper work.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2020
@Just30. .your pettiness brought mockery on Ghana. ..you egoistic want to prove stuff about Ghana based on lies was your doom. You should have just kept quiet...

An ths goes to austine the shack owner...stop itching on stuff ya don't belong...just a warning

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin
[s]
See this hopes kid

If someone gives you 50% free electricity and 100% cost free water, is it free or not?

Repeating the same thing makes you look lame like you typically come across.

A mentally derange guy roaming around with nothing to do[/s]. grin grin

Take your lies elsewhere.
You are too hopeless to have a sane discussion with. repeating that nonesense of me not having nothing to do that keep popping out of your echoing cranium won't make it true.isn't that how you said I haven't been to Ghana earlier on this thread till you had to pick your forgotten brain back from where you left it?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2020
Abohboy:
This seems more reliable than your source.

According to 2019 report Nigeria is making more millionaires more than any country in africa..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8366) (8367) (8368) (8369) (8370) (8371) (8372) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.