Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282895 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8363) (8364) (8365) (8366) (8367) (8368) (8369) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 24, 2020
Abohboy:
This seems more reliable than your source.

You are smarter that

Thats all i can say

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 24, 2020
pacretus:
hello joker, I repeat the missile systems are in place, go argue with Jacob Zuma grin grin
They are not wink or rather can't be used anywa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:04am On Jul 24, 2020
Just30:
when develop it enough, then you can compare it to us.

for now, good luck in while you ruff shoulders with Rwanda and Uganda.

You must be one very dumb motherfvcker. Do you know that 1km² of Kigali development is much better than whatever city you have over there.

grin grin grin

How dare you compare a chicken coop with Africa's cleanest city. Are you out of your mind idiot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AVuNmwBeMo

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:18am On Jul 24, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

This guy is one of the useless Kenyans who are selling their wives to tourist for money.

such useless cockless children who are busy wasting away in liberal.

Look at this incorrigible fart . Families in your country are fundraising for their daughters to fly out to foreign land to do prostitution and you dare talk trash

grin grin grin

Is your country not the biggest hub of prostitution, faggotry and perversion

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Look at this incorrigible fart . Families in your country are fundraising for their daughters to fly out to foreign land to do prostitution and you dare talk trash

grin grin grin

Is your country not the biggest hub of prostitution, faggotry and perversion

Dude what did the Ghanaians ever do to you, Mbona unadrag issues za nyumbani hapa bro?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2020
Justnotyou:

Dude what did the Ghanaians ever do to you, Mbona unadrag issues za nyumbani hapa bro?

I don't have issues with ghanians.

I only have an issue with those two motherfvckers ; Just30 and Torture2020

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:20am On Jul 24, 2020
Austine1213:

You are smarter that

Thats all i can say

So you want to tell me that the guardian is not a reliable source. If you asked most people which do you know out of business report and the guardian. They would tell you the guardian. Please don’t reply me if you don’t have any sense in your head at the time.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2020
Problemkid1:
That boy is seriously sick and confused grin grin he doesn't know what he's doing cheesy forgive him, you're taking this thing too far, bro grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:46am On Jul 24, 2020
Those Ghanian motherfuckers should be put in their place.

The Nigerians are the ones holding it down in West Africa. Ghana is to naija as uganda is to Kenya. You are nothing without your big brother so you should be paying homage instead of running your mouths anyhow

Those short ugly stinking motherfvckers should get on their knees and kiss the feet of the East African beast.

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2020
jln115:
here

Is this the link i gave to you?
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2020
Abohboy:
This seems more reliable than your source.

Don't mind him, let him keep fooling around, by fighting actual facts. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2020
jln115:
They are not wink or rather can't be used anywa
Mr know it all... The system is in place, you can see it clearly... As long as they weren't tempered with, they are 100% active.. argue with malema grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2020
gallivant:

All this investments while Ajeokuta is rotting away. Nigerians are funny people.
Shut up pig. Just shut up and keep posting your pictures. Because you're becoming dumber everyday.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

You must be one very dumb motherfvcker. Do you know that 1km² of Kigali development is much better than whatever city you have over there.

grin grin grin

How dare you compare a chicken coop with Africa's cleanest city. Are you out of your mind idiot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AVuNmwBeMo
Ghana is hopeless

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2020
pacretus:
Mr know it all... The system is in place, you can see it clearly... As long as they weren't tempered with, they are 100% active.. argue with malema grin grin grin grin

He always disagreed with anything good related to Nigeria, as if he's in charge of Africa, his opinion doesn't matter, he's just butt hurt, about Nigeria, for his known reasons, i like it though, it means we are hurting someone badly.
Hater, gonna hate.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2020
samorobo:

Lol.if you are not telling him Kenya is beautiful, oh I like that building, oh your zoo is beautiful then you instantly become a hater...even if he post trash just tell him it is cool else they label U an hater for speaking the truth...they always want to hear their zoo is developed when they chose not to develop it...smh.
This is the reason you'll see me posting your slum integrated city, is not that I hate but always triggered. we don't have to narrow ourselves to this level zombie.
I have seen your name down there immediately I was commenting on Austine1213, and my presumption was that you were guesting in a ban chamber, you pop in to confirm if your ban is over only to realize you're serving more.
Why are you always perturbed by miniscule things T-boy, or is it because your wife is giving you some headache going by the hopeless face you have? . grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2020
rvp20182:
Ghana is hopeless
I will say justo 30 and the fooliz mazza faggar. grin.
The rest of Ghanaians are not that bad.

But as a country, it's truly hopeless.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2020
Roan77:

He always disagreed with anything good related to Nigeria, as if he's in charge of Africa, his opinion doesn't matter, he's just butt hurt, about Nigeria, for his known reasons, i like it though, it means we are hurting someone badly.
Hater, gonna hate.
he is just a young kid...who wants to be relevant in everything grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:34am On Jul 24, 2020
I have come with pictures of development currently ongoing in ebonyi, in a few years time ebonyi would have surpassed Mombasa and Nakuru no cap. Here is the ebonyi state teaching hospital, which will be larger than anything kenya has when completed.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sherlock229(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2020
Nigeria needs to colonize kenya. We are already doing that anyways,we need to put them in their place.

https://twitter.com/asemota/status/1286278757796450310?s=09

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2020
samorobo:

Yes[s] Kenya have just 1 city and that not hatred but cold fact that must be spoken regardless of Ur un-controlled emotions...
We've broke Mombasa and the rest of your zoo U call a city down and Mombasa appeared to be an overpopulated arab slum seating right next to Diani Beach with crappy CBD and Infastructure...looks like a city rhat never moved with time but got stucked in time with zero changes aside dilapidation.....

This days you need to start accepting brutal truth even if it's doesn't sit well with U to massage your fragile ego...that my advice to [/s]you..

Typical dimwit write-up.
Ridden with Jealous and emotional outrage.
Pure unmanly stringed paragraphs with utterly psychosis syndrome.
I will cross and let it pass.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2020
Ebonyi state shopping mall, the guy had videos filming the whole place, but I wasn’t exactly sure of how to import the videos from twitter onto nairaland sadly so manage these images till I find out. They have completed three of the buildings in the shopping mall, it will be the largest in Nigeria when completed and will have 15 000 shops. And guess what this state receives the lowest federal allocation and has the lowest state budget in the country. Yet it is doing this

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2020
Saddamochieng00:
Those Ghanian motherfuckers should be put in their place.

The Nigerians are the ones holding it down in West Africa. Ghana is to naija as uganda is to Kenya. You are nothing without your big brother so you should be paying homage instead of running your mouths anyhow

Those short ugly stinking motherfvckers should get on their knees and kiss the feet of the East African beast.
how big is the east African beasts economy.. to be a beast you have to be way ahead economically, Kenya isn't ahead of Ethiopia or Tz economically. Population... nope.. agriculture.... nope. Military ...nope influence...nope.

Onthe other hand, in west Africa our economy is more than all other 15 ecowas members combined... Population 70%... Military... We are the power house... Agriculture... We dominate...

Even our economic and social dominance is felt in Kenya...

So when you say beast, be specific..

wink wink cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2020
More from ebonyi shopping mall

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2020
pacretus:
Bro your own navy said NNS Aradu is to obsolete to function properly, hence why she was turned into a training ship.

This is from YOUR navy not me!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2020
pacretus:
he is just a young kid...who wants to be relevant in everything grin grin grin
A big young kid grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2020
Onto ebonyi vocational centre. This place you can Ekwensi new skills, it is basically a school but it teaches you in things where you can make money from or start a business with. They have automobile and foundry department, cosmetics, renewable energy, chemicals, fashion, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2020
They ce started manufacturing actual produce see keke napep or tuc tuc which ever you want to call it made in ebonyi state by a graduate of the vocational centre. They are also 100% electric, the state governor said he would start building electric charging points all around the state for them.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2020
The street view in ebonyi is very good, there are many trees planted all around ebonyi and there is a very good drainage system in place. The governor has turned this place from a poor run down state, to a growing modern metropolis in less than 6 years.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2020
Roan77:

Is this the link i gave to you?
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Its based on the same report ret@rd!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2020
Ebonyi international market as well, they are moving all the traders hawking in the streets and those who set up temporary stalls to markets all around the state similar to this one, this is the largest and is for all sorts, they are also building an aluminium market, I’ll show you pictures of that later as well, the actual buildings are for the people who have enough money to rent out or buy a store, whilst the picture of the shed under construction is going to be given to the petty traders for free.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2020
Rare situation in Kenya.
Snow fall.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8363) (8364) (8365) (8366) (8367) (8368) (8369) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.