Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283154 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8372) (8373) (8374) (8375) (8376) (8377) (8378) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
samorobo:

I [s]think it time that get some senses....this escape route would be perfect for your useless life before I help you end it for good...such abomination to humanity..[/s].
wallow in stupidity alone.
You better relocate your obtuse brain to school before your obtuse brain relocates you to deranged institute as a practical specimen.
Doofus.
Poor write up with grammatical and Punctuation diarrhea smh.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
you are big fool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I spit into your dirty, smelly mouth grin grin grin

[s]
Saddamochieng00:

You better start giving a fvck because as long as am here I wont t allow any of you motherfvckers talk shit about Kenya again.

You hear me idiot. Am here to smack sense to your empty skull. Your stupidity is not only bringing shame to your country but to the black man as well

I wont allow that happen.
[/s]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Just30:
Eastern Regional Roads

Come and tell me the part of eastern region with this road
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Torture2020:
you are big fool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I spit into your dirty, smelly mouth grin grin grin

[s][/s]

Torture am here to Torture you grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
Shma:
wallow in stupidity alone.
You better relocate your obtuse brain to school before your obtuse brain relocates you to deranged institute as a practical specimen.
Doofus.
Poor write up with grammatical and Punctuation diarrhea smh.

Once a fool, always a fool...
Punctuation diarrhea...truly your guardian hated U.. quality education is a luxury to you...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Which one Sammy. .I insist

U advice promblemkid to get a girlfriend that would make him refrain from this thread..what happened? Did you girlfriend breakout with you or did she run out of love...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Shma:

Now this is how to deal with idiots...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
samorobo:

[s]Once a fool, always a fool...
Punctuation diarrhea...truly your guardian hated U.. quality education is a luxury to you[/s]...
this is how we deal with dyslexia raccoons.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
hahahahahahahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you, torture me? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

kenyan elder grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Saddamochieng00:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
hahahahahahahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you, torture me? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

kenyan elder grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin walahi, this fool should have been a comedian grin

Saddamochieng00:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
The governor isn’t only building one of those massive hospitals, he is building another one it is called the uburu college of medicine. Do you really believe that Kenya compares to Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
Wonderful. Kenya could only dream of this, I see Nigeria saving millions of dollars from medical tourism, and ebonyi making millions of dollars from medical tourism. The governor is planning on opening a 500 bed hospital in abakaliki which will be much bigger than all these other pictures I’ve shown.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
Shma:
this is how we deal with dyslexia raccoons.

This certified idiot is regurgitating and rephrasing my own words back to me...so much for creativity...not surprised by the way...this is not the first time you are showing the incapability of your dead brain cells Yonge creative...

Now this is how we deal with in-breded, deranged psychopath...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
Abohboy:
Wonderful. Kenya could only dream of this, I see Nigeria saving millions of dollars from medical tourism, and ebonyi making millions of dollars from medical tourism. The governor is planning on opening a 500 bed hospital in abakaliki which will be much bigger than all these other pictures I’ve shown.

with all the hospitals in Nigeria has where are the qualified Personnel. You build hospitals schools and universities up and down the place inside them there are no equipment there are no qualified staff they just build concrete blocks. Just look at Nigeria state-of-the-art hospital with world-class facility. Kenya most learnt that Nigerians are big boy.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

with all the hospitals in Nigeria has where are the qualified Personnel. You build hospitals schools and universities up and down the place inside them there are no equipment there are no qualified staff they just build concrete blocks. Just look at Nigeria state-of-the-art hospital with world-class facility. Kenya most learnt that Nigerians are big boy.

Look at this idiot. Please don’t reply that picture is not a well equipped hospital, I personally know 10 different Nigerian doctors looking to move back to Nigeria and there are many more. One of them went to work at the new hospital in gbagada Lagos. So please stop rambling around cause no one listens to maniacs. That’s the problem with social media and the internet. It gave a platform for idiots to speak on.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

And it’s Kenya must learn. Not Kenya most learnt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
samorobo:

[s]This certified idiot is regurgitating and rephrasing my own words back to me...so much for creativity...not surprised by the way...this is not the first time you are showing the incapability of your dead brain cells Yonge creative...

Now this is how we deal with in-breded, deranged psychopath..[/s].
3 hours in Google site just to download jargons.
What a zombie with disabled brain.
samorobo:

Now this is how to deal with idiots...
so you mean this bolded ?, where did you see me regurgitating it as you claim doofus? do you think everybody is a zombie like you who will cry over a downloaded jargon thinking it's your own invented word.
But your write up was kindergartenish as usual anyw. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
samorobo:

[s]This certified idiot is regurgitating and rephrasing my own words back to me...so much for creativity...not surprised by the way...this is not the first time you are showing the incapability of your dead brain cells Yonge creative...

Now this is how we deal with in-breded, deranged psychopath[/s]...
I forgot to cross these bullsh*t

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
Abohboy:

State-of-the-art 300 million Naira child Hospital.
Second picture is state Hospital.
3rd pictures problemkid and Samorobo2 maternity ward bathroom this is the bathroom with their mothers used before delivery them.
4th picture giant of Africa is Hospital

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

State-of-the-art 300 million Naira child Hospital.
Second picture is state Hospital.
3rd pictures problemkid and Samorobo2 maternity ward bathroom this is the bathroom with their mothers used before delivery them.
4th picture giant of Africa is Hospital

I can show you abandoned, understaffed, poorly equipped and dilapidated hospitals in America, Kenya, Rwanda etc I don’t actually know what your trying to prove by showing this. I showed you roads, hospitals, schools, markets, malls, factories etc. and you just try and make it seem like their bad. This governor is amazing and he has built 12 flyovers and 4 are under construction. He has rehabilitated roads all around the towns, you can try and make it seem bad. But ultimately he is the least corrupt governor.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Shma:
3 hours in Google site just to download jargons.
What a zombie with disabled brain. so you mean this bolded ?, where did you see me regurgitating it as you claim doofus? do you think everybody is a zombie like you who will cry over a downloaded jargon thinking it's your own invented word.
But your write up was kindergartenish as usual anyw. grin

Like seriously..who else has noticed that this fool attempt at sentence making and word combination sucks....you are one hell of an uneducated idiot...you are ever than box of rocks..as crazy as that sounds, it's the truth....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
Shma:
I forgot to cross these bullsh*t

You forgot to have common sense you impoverished, malnourished autistic child...I weep for your life taahira..smh.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
Abohboy:

I can show you abandoned, understaffed, poorly equipped and dilapidated hospitals in America, Kenya, Rwanda etc I don’t actually know what your trying to prove by showing this. I showed you roads, hospitals, schools, markets, malls, factories etc. and you just try and make it seem like their bad. This governor is amazing and he has built 12 flyovers and 4 are under construction. He has rehabilitated roads all around the towns, you can try and make it seem bad. But ultimately he is the least corrupt governor.

He is just a fool..I think there is an ultra modern 5-storey hospital.complex understand construction going on in that same delta be is yapping about....that Nonsense doesn't exist no more..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
The ebonyi international market is bigger than some malls in America, England, France etc, it is over 400 000m2 that’s massive. And most of that land is actual retail. If every single state did this it would be amazing.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
samorobo:

He is just a fool..I think there is an ultra modern 5-storey hospital.complex understand construction going on in that same delta be is yapping about....that Nonsense doesn't exist no more..

Do you have any pictures of this.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
samorobo:

Like seriously..who else has noticed that this fool attempt at sentence making and word combination sucks....you are one hell of an uneducated idiot...you are ever than box of rocks..as crazy as that sounds, it's the truth....
Check the bolded and vamoose to school zombie.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
samorobo:

Afghanistan has better Healthcare than Nigeria in world Healthcare Nigeria is 180 in the world in Healthcare who is the full and illiterate

We need to vote for ourselves we need to support ourselves criminals

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
samorobo:

[s]
You forgot to have common sense you impoverished, malnourished autistic child...I weep for your life taahira.[/s].smh.
kindergartenish punchline smh.
Vamoose to school zombie. you're dense.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
Abohboy:
The ebonyi international market is bigger than some malls in America, England, France etc, it is over 400 000m2 that’s massive. And most of that land is actual retail. If every single state did this it would be amazing.

The market is comparable in size to West Edmonton mall and Westfield mall. And dint give me that it’s because of open spaces. Because they count the parking space, walkways etc when calculating the size of malls.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Afghanistan has better Healthcare than Nigeria in world Healthcare Nigeria is 180 in the world in Healthcare who is the full and illiterate

We need to vote for ourselves we need to support ourselves criminals

Okay and what exactly does this prove. I showed you the construction of a new modern hospital. Showing thst they have a low rating. Means that this new hospital is a very smart and strategic investment that will help them to climb higher in the rankings it’s as easy as that. I don’t what your trying to prove honestly. Other than your stupidity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Abohboy:
400,000sqm you mean!!
That is massive bro.
How is the going?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Abohboy:

Fooling yourself America will buy land in Nigeria France and Britain we buy light in Nigeria do you think they're stupid. When they are kicking Nigerians out of their country's right left and Centre.

The more you suffering the more you fool yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (8372) (8373) (8374) (8375) (8376) (8377) (8378) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.