Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,947 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282795 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8374) (8375) (8376) (8377) (8378) (8379) (8380) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
MXrap:
Keep deceiving yourself. Continue we are listening. The useless mall shall be abandoned, it won't even be completed. Abakaleke boy if it pains you too much locate any transformer around and do the needful . cheesy

The international market is already completed now what do you have to say is it paining you that bad. They have better markets , roads, schools, hospitals, flyovers, Malls than Anambra state is making you sad. They are even building an airport and a stadium you Anambra children are jealous of the progress happening in over south east states. See the market cheesy cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
See abakaliki aerial view see clean streets, see greenery, see paved roads, onitsha can only dream of this.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MXrap: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hahahaha

Abakaleke bastard, you are the one that has always been jealous, no wonder you are always on Anambra threads spewing rubbish. So to you a rural poor state like ebonyi needs an airport but you are always envious of Anambra airport.

Now tell me how many people from your worthless ebonyi state can afford ordinary air ticket? They are not up to 10. Envious bastard, instead of you idiot to promote your useless state, but you decided to camp in Anambra thread everytime.

No sane person is envious of your useless ebonyi state because most of your people are living in Anambra where they are hustling. Stupid fool

[s]
Abohboy:

The international market is already completed now what do you have to say is it paining you that bad. They have better markets , roads, schools, hospitals, flyovers, Malls than Anambra state is making you sad. They are even building an airport and a stadium you Anambra children are jealous of the progress happening in over south east states. See the market D
[/s]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MXrap: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
Abohboy:
See abakaliki aerial view see clean streets, see greenery, see paved roads, onitsha can only dream of this.

See rubbish he is showing. Onitsha is the dream of ebonyi people, that's why they always rush to Onitsha for greener pasture. See houses in Onitsha, if that's what you want. Village abakaleke miscreant comparing abakaleke village with a city. .. cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MXrap: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
Abohboy:
Seeis.

Useless frustrated abakaleke miscreant. ebonyi state people are all over Anambra hawking in traffic. Onitsha is the America of ebonyi people. Useless illiterates

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MXrap: 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Abohboy, ebonyi your people are useless illiterate miscreants. See them hawking all over Onitsha which is their own America. They don't want to ever go back to their evil forest called ebonyi state cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
Torture2020:
hahahahahahahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you, torture me? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

kenyan elder grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ret@rd grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Torture2020:
hahahahahahahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you, torture me? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

kenyan elder grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin walahi, this fool should have been a comedian grin

Can you locate the nearest mirror and confirm if you're really human. Maybe we've been talking to a chimpanzee all this time grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
MXrap:
Hahahaha

Abakaleke bastard, you are the one that has always been jealous, no wonder you are always on Anambra threads spewing rubbish. So to you a rural poor state like ebonyi needs an airport but you are always envious of Anambra airport.

Now tell me how many people from your worthless ebonyi state can afford ordinary air ticket? They are not up to 10. Envious bastard, instead of you idiot to promote your useless state, but you decided to camp in Anambra thread everytime.

No sane person is envious of your useless ebonyi state because most of your people are living in Anambra where they are hustling. Stupid fool

[s][/s]

Tribalistic fool I am in the threads of all states in Nigeria giving my honest opinion you have a thief as a governor and you’re jealous because of it.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
MXrap:

Useless frustrated abakaleke miscreant. ebonyi state people are all over Anambra hawking in traffic. Onitsha is the America of ebonyi people. Useless illiterates

See onitsha, dirty palace with pollution, dirtiest place in the world, I don’t have time for you

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MXrap: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
[s]
Abohboy:

Tribalistic fool I am in the threads of all states in Nigeria giving my honest opinion you have a thief as a governor and you’re jealous because of it.
[/s]

Useless frustrated idiotic bastard. So you claimed you are not igbo but you are always on igbo thread while your armed robber governor is stealing you bastard blind. That was how you were sleeping in Anambra thread and dying because of Anambra international airport. Useless envious bastard
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MXrap: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
[s]
Abohboy:

See onitsha, dirty palace with pollution, dirtiest place in the world, I don’t have time for you
[/s]

Hahahaha

I have busted you. There's no such place as that in the whole of Onitsha. Cry and die envious bastard. Onitsha is the America of ebonyi people cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Useless frustrated idiotic bastard. So you claimed you are not igbo but you are always on igbo thread while your armed robber governor is stealing you bastard blind. That was how you were sleeping in Anambra thread and dying because of Anambra international airport. Useless envious bastard

Okay let me ask everyone on this thread do you believe anywhere I africa. Can get 150 million passengers. Especially when it is a small state, not even the financial, industrial or the actual capital of a country. Do you believe it will attract 150 million passengers. Cause according to him Anambra airport will handle 150m passengers, and for your information I am also on the Oyo state threads, awka ibom threads, Kano state threads, Enugu state threads, Lagos state threads etc. so get sense please.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MXrap: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
See this useless clown. Your useless state is more important to you than focusing on every other state. Spend some time and discuss your own state. Open a thread about your own state because charity begins at home. Stop bothering about others, bother more about your own state. Anambra international airport shall attract 150 million passengers yearly, if that will make you kill yourself, we shall celebrate you. cheesy

[s]
Abohboy:

Okay let me ask everyone on this thread do you believe anywhere I africa. Can get 150 million passengers. Especially when it is a small state, not even the financial, industrial or the actual capital of a country. Do you believe it will attract 150 million passengers. Cause according to him Anambra airport will handle 150m passengers, and for your information I am also on the Oyo state threads, awka ibom threads, Kano state threads, Enugu state threads, Lagos state threads etc. so get sense please.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
Abohboy:

Stupid illiterate poverty cockroach and a disgrace to humanity why you are suffering of poverty I am enjoying myself in Sao Paulo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
To all Yoruba assist you women vaginas are you huge your Lagos smelling of shirts
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
MXrap:
Hahahaha

[s][/s]

You are so insecure grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MXrap: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
Acadavah:

I am so insecure

cheesy

Good for you

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
MXrap:

cheesy

Good for you

Not bad for the editing. Don't be insecure.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
Abohboy:

Abohboy can you stop this rubbish you are doing? Why are you fighting your fellow Nigerian here, to the point of posting the ugly side of his state, does it worth it?
Can't you ignore negative and illiterate people for once? Must you respond to their foolishness?
I told you to learn how to have a true Nigerian mentality, you are too soft to be broken.
If you know how to take down this you posted, take id down now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
MXrap:
Keep deceiving yourself. Continue we are listening. The useless mall shall be abandoned, it won't even be completed. Abakaleke boy if it pains you too much locate any transformer around and do the needful . cheesy

you are a disaster waiting to happen grin grin grin... What part of your emotions are those poctures of ebonyi state paining you..

So because ebonyi state is the poorest state in Nigeria, it should be left to rot like your character.

We are glad to know ebonyi state against all odds, is doing what other states can't do, that's what we call positive change and development.

Look at the world class schools and hospitals being built..the Governor knows how to manage limited resources unlike you.

Why are you pained this much grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by enehvictor: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
Those pictures are not even existing anywhere in Onitsha, so don't bother

Roan77:

Abohboy can you stop this rubbish you are doing? Why are you fighting your fellow Nigerian here, to the point of posting the ugly side of his state, does it worth it?
Can't you ignore negative and illiterate people for once? Must you respond to their foolishness?
I told you to learn how to have a true Nigerian mentality, you are too soft to be broken.
If you know how to take down this you posted, take id down now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by enehvictor: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
The guy said the bitter truth. Stop crying over nothing cheesy

pacretus:
you are a disaster waiting to happen ; What part of your emotions are those poctures of ebonyi state paining you..

So because ebonyi state is the poorest state in Nigeria, it should be left to rot like your character.

We are glad to know ebonyi state against all odds, is doing what other states can't do, that's what we call positive change and development.

Look at the world class schools and hospitals being built..the Governor knows how to manage limited resources unlike you.

Why are you pained this much ;
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
MXrap:

cheesy

Good for you
crazy man grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
enehvictor:
Those pictures are not even existing anywhere in Onitsha, so don't bother

I don't need this here, 3 of you should take all your tribal war out here, you people don't have sense, especially you biafrians.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
Shma:
if you're dense you're dense.
If we all start blaming it on auto-correct we would have resorted long time on this dumb calling.
But your poor punctuation skills, verbal diarrhea and comprehension skill speaks out loud..
#vamoose to school zombie.

Shut it tweeter fool....we know you are a debanker idiot grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
enehvictor:
The guy said the bitter truth. Stop crying over nothing cheesy

me cry grin grin grin grin... I'm eating late night dinner.. grin grin

Back to your truth...

There's no atom of sense or truth in what mx player abi mxrap said...

Ebonyi is a poor state,we all know that, but don't you think what the governor has done and is doing is commendable...

Only few states In Nigeria has such volume of construction works going on..

Ebonyi is an example of how we as a nation and Africa as whole should develop with limited resources. China stood against all odds.. same with South Korea that we once helped.. they are far ahead of us today yet were much poorer some years ago.. same with dubai, Philippine, Malaysia etc.

Abeg kudos to the good people of ebonyi state
They are enjoying their votes...on like Kenyatta and Ruto ... Apc and Buhari grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
MXrap:
Ebonyi is a poor rural backward state, so what shall they be selling in that local village mall? Most ebonyi people are okada riders and gala seller, their government should focus on human capital development and education

Take your tribal war elsewhere you idiot...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
Shma:
You need to seize this infantile tantrum before it's too late to save face.
You're making fool of yourself every time you atter this word.
Even your English lecturer has once made that mistake. grin

Stop piggybacking on jiln5 you redublicating mo.ron grin grin grin..he is equally wrong for saying it....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
MXrap:
This useless village mall will never be completed, it will be abandoned. If by mistake it is half completed, it shall be useless because most ebonyi people are poor to buy from a mall. Most ebonyi people are either in Onitsha or Lagos where they are hawking gala.

This is just madness..and here I was thinking it's a tribal war when infact it's more of an intra-tribal war.... onistha and Ebonyi are all igbos...what kind of madness is this....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MXrap: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
[s]
samorobo:

Take your tribal war elsewhere you idiot...
[/s]

Stupid idiot. Didn't you see the post abohboy? Idiot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
MXrap:

See rubbish he is showing. Onitsha is the dream of ebonyi people, that's why they always rush to Onitsha for greener pasture. See houses in Onitsha, if that's what you want. Village abakaleke miscreant comparing abakaleke village with a city. .. cheesy

Madness.. whether its onistha,AWKA,Owerri,Enugu,Ebonyi all of this are still Igbo states/cities/towns...I do think know why most Nigerians on NL gate it when ever they see progress in their fellow neighbouring states...like wtf...are they supposed to remain underdeveloped...and if the govt doesn't develop it idiots like you will be the first to castigate the country....
Development in a y part of the country is a win for Nigeria and Nigerians... Stop all this gate and strong envy....
You have your ongoing AWKA millennium city , brag about that and stop yapping like a fool...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8374) (8375) (8376) (8377) (8378) (8379) (8380) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.