Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,406 members, 7,864,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6293514 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8385) (8386) (8387) (8388) (8389) (8390) (8391) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Yes it is very true Igbo tribe are most supreme in Nigeria.
Yoruba people are very lazy only thing they do is party wedding and marriage and also they cannot work they protest for morning to-night that the price of alcohol and marijuana is going up

How come the second richest person in Nigeria is a yoruba man, does that make sense to you. And the richest person in Nigeria is a Fulani, stop using all this ethnic bigotry and tribalism to try and make imaginary friends on nairaland. No ethnic group is smarter, lazier or better anything than others. Generally blacks are stronger and faster than whites. But igbos and yorubas are both Niger congo language groups, and they both have very similar characteristics ethnic groups did not affect you on a molecular level. Bring me scientific evidence that proves this.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
Just an intro and random pics only of Ogun state.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Abohboy:

How come the second richest person in Nigeria is a yoruba man, does that make sense to you. And the richest person in Nigeria is a Fulani, stop using all this ethnic bigotry and tribalism to try and make imaginary friends on nairaland. No ethnic group is smarter, lazier or better anything than others. Generally blacks are stronger and faster than whites. But igbos and yorubas are both Niger congo language groups, and they both have very similar characteristics ethnic groups did not affect you on a molecular level. Bring me scientific evidence that proves this.

Hope you noticed the invader is up to something. He has a hideout and keep sending post from the jungle by now he is back in his Forest.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
surplusk:

Hope you noticed the invader is up to something. He has a hideout and keep sending post from the jungle by now he is back in his Forest.

This is why I hate some igbos, they re like the nazis, they think they are a superior race to every other race in the world, and they blame the yorubas and Fulanis for all their woes, luckily I know that they are a minority the fact that they even exist and that I have a blood relation to them annoys me.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Abuja light rail, see how new these trains look, chai I can’t wait for the third phase to begin it will link into maitama, asokoro etc.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tanzania
Ordinary folks

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tanzania tztztz
Ordinary folks in Dar es salaam

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Abohboy:

This is why I hate some igbos, they re like the nazis, they think they are a superior race to every other race in the world, and they blame the yorubas and Fulanis for all their woes, luckily I know that they are a minority the fact that they even exist and that I have a blood relation to them annoys me.

Heiya Exactly what I tend to pinpoint. Most youth in that region are the problem of what we are seeing today the truth is just bitter.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Shma:
As compared to business bay in eastleigh, I can say it's still a weeny.
But the shops retail has barely 40,000sqm space. that shows your mall can't be above that going by 3D render and construction pic you have posted.
We have 3 cranes on the site, that shows the mall is super massive.

Smh you are comparing malls in Ebonyi vs mall in Nairobi your capital...what happened to pokot or kakamega not having a mall...btw not all this building is part of the mall...some are residentials and other mixed used benefits

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tanzania
Ordinary folks

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
surplusk:

Heiya Exactly what I tend to pinpoint. Most youth in that region are the problem of what we are seeing today the truth is just bitter.

Not most, it is just that there is like a 2% population of them, but that 2% makes up a majority of the people on social media the actual youths complain about the governors and senators. Nigeria’s real problem is with our senators and lg chairman, they re supposed to build the small roads, schools and hospitals if those things aren’t there it is your senator and lg chairman that is the problem not the governor or president.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kazikazi:
Tanzania
Ordinary folks

Stop lying saying ordinary folks. Those are probably upper Class citizens in Tanzania.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
TzTz tztztz
Ordinary life,ordinary folks in Dar es salaam

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:
Maybe it's time our frenemies from naija realized that maybe their banks are coming to kenya simply because the business environment is better than back home.

Performing a quick country-by-country comparison between business in Kenya and business in Nigeria gives business managers a reference point on how to prioritize each market for their growth plans

The market potential for business in Kenya is higher than that of Nigeria.

Out of all seven market pillars except for market size and appeal, Kenya performs better than Nigeria.

The only pillar that business in Nigeria performs better than business in Kenya is Market size & appeal.

With a GDP over 4x that of Kenya, Nigeria’s market size and appeal for business expansion is more appealing than that of Kenya. However, Kenya boasts a more resilient macroeconomic landscape with lower inflation, interest rates, and unemployment levels.

Political Landscape & Governance
Good governance takes factors such as national security, safety, rule of law, political participation, and human rights. The Mo Ibrahim Index of African Governance (IIAG) was used to determine the score and rank for this pillar.

Business in Kenya performs significantly better than Nigeria in terms of good governance.

Social & Human Development
An economy is only as productive as its people, so the level of social and human development is indicative of progress and future productivity. This pillar looks at the general welfare of the society – access to education, basic amenities, and healthcare.

To get the score, we used a normalized score derived from the IIAG score for Human development and cross-referenced that with the Human Development Index (HDI) by the United Nations Development Programme.

Kenya also outperforms Nigeria in this indicator.

Investment in Technology, Infrastructure & Logistics
The measure of growth in any economy is how its constituents allocate its resources more efficiently. Adopting new technology is a way of boosting productivity. The level of investment, development, and adoption of new technology is indicative of the productivity level of an economy.

Also, the infrastructure that enables businesses to produce goods and the ease of moving these goods around through efficient logistics channels is a major determinant of success for businesses in any economy.

A weighted average of the IIAG’s Infrastructure score and World Bank’s Logistics Performace Index gives the score for this pillar.

Business in Kenya gets the edge over business in Nigeria when graded over the entire infrastructural development in each country – particularly in regards to electricity availability. Kenya also has a higher economic complexity index (ECI) which is an indication of the complexity of products developed within the country.

Resources & Economic Diversification
Economic diversification is generally taken as the process in which a growing range of economic outputs is produced.

The landscape for business in Kenya is clearly more diverse than Nigeria – the latter with a strong dependence on crude oil exports for the bulk of revenue generation.

Business Ease
The business ease pillar is a measure of how easy it is to partake in business activities in each country. Using a weighted average of the World Bank’s ease of doing business score and IIAG’s business environment score as a determinant of this pillar, Kenya is easier to do business in than Nigeria.

Winner

Kenya

Using the kpakpakpa AMPI tool as a starting point for your analysis, the market potential for business in Kenya is higher than that in Nigeria.

Nigeria does better because of short-term advantages such as its current market size and appeal. Kenya fares better in long-term pillars such as business ease, social development, infrastructural advancement, and most especially in good governance.

Use this framework and customize it to your business priorities to choose between which of the two countries you want to prioritize.

https://kpakpakpa.com/spotlight/business-in-kenya-vs-nigeria/

Blah,blah,blah stop decieving yourself with this long article and get the message....
Nigeria are not coming, they are there already...

Ready to continue from where the Chinese and Europeans stoped...we will colonize Kenya and kakamega kingdom altogether grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Those are Naijas living in Kenya grin

Naija a don't bear Kenyan weird names...plus I saw one of live video with her weird Kenya accent and typical Kenyan ugly looks grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Abohboy:

Stop lying saying ordinary folks. Those are probably upper Class citizens in Tanzania.
Hahaha hahahahaha hahahaha grin grin

Why you think so? Is it because they hold a drink in their hands?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Do you realise that the Biafra Nations Youth League, BNYL and the Pan Niger Delta Forum, PANDEF are already agitating for the zoning of the next presidency in the 2023 election? I can bet it they are really not in good term. The elders are silent while the youth are taking the lead.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
Austine1213:

True even the busiest in africa does 21m

Heck even the busiest in the world atlanta international does 110m, no where near 150m
No where will it receive more than lagos Airport (7m)

Actually it's envisaged to be bigger than that of Lagos hence the serious hype....
It's a $2bn dollar project termed Airport City and is financed through PPP 100%..all govt had to do was provide land to investors..

It will not only feature the cargo airport it will also include business park,airport hotels,malls, cinema, theatre, convection centres e.t.c...the development will sit on 1,500 hectares of land...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
sherlock229:

igbo land is the poorest in southern Nigeria, this is between Nigeria and another country,go be a traitor elsewhere , dumb fool. poverty is killing your people in enugu and ebonyi ,talk about them ,mumu.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1121438/poverty-headcount-rate-in-nigeria-by-state/

You shouldn't do this Nonsense here...I thought you would be the bigger person..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tanzania
Ordinary folks in kunduchi wet n wild,Dar es salaam

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
surplusk:
Do you realise that the Biafra Nations Youth League, BNYL and the Pan Niger Delta Forum, PANDEF had already agitating for the zoning of the next presidency in the 2023 election? I can bet it they are really not in good term. The elders are silent while the youth are taken the lead.

You know ohaneaze the ,largest igbo group said that no true igbo wants biafra, but I personally suspect that either osinbajo or amaechi or umahi will become president. Umahi is likely to defect to APC and run for President with Amaechi or the other way round. All I know is if any of those three become president, Nigeria will go very far. Seeing what umahi did in ebonyi with 390 million dollars per year, what will he do with 34 billion dollars, every single federal road, federal port, federal school, hospital will be rehabilitated, massive new hospitals built, massive new malls and markets built, massive Agro processing zones, etc. if umahi runs for president I don’t even care that it’s PDP I will vote for him
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Abohboy:

All those pictures you posted were in Niger delta region, which is part of biafra which is allegedly all igbo land, you are playing with yourself.

I doubt he is Igbo...the other day he was uplifting Yoruba and now igbos..isn't it clear the fool aunt Nigerian....
He doesn't even know the country he hails from....

Even good news in Nigeria is bad to him..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kazikazi:
Hahaha hahahahaha hahahaha grin grin

Why you think so? Is it because they hold a drink in their hands?

Nope because, they are sitting in skyscraper with designer clothing. And if the average person in Tanzania could buy designer clothing than it would be as rich as the UAE but we all know that’s not true don’t we.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
samorobo:

I doubt he is Igbo...the other day he was uplifting Yoruba and now igbos..isn't it clear the fool aunt Nigerian....
He doesn't even know the country he hails from....

Even good news in Nigeria is bad to him..

True, but I can tell that in 2023 Nigeria going to vote someone very good into presidency, but another thing is Boko,Haram is almost defeated Nigeria is about to get laser guided munitions they will ,bomb the north east and north west massively, bok9 Haram and bandits will have no chance whatsoever against laser guided munitions
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Abohboy:

Nope because, they are sitting in skyscraper with designer clothing. And if the average person in Tanzania could buy designer clothing than it would be as rich as the UAE but we all know that’s not true don’t we.
Let's make a quick maths.
How much is a pair of shoes? How much is a tracksuit?

And how much is a price of one cow? Answer me
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kazikazi:
Let's make a quick maths.
How much is a pair of shoes? How much is a tracksuit?

And how much is a price of one cow? Answer me

That blazer that the woman was wearing could cost up to 1500 dollars, her high heels Ofer 500 dollars I’m not going to argue with you the gdp per capita in Tanzania is less than 3000$ so the ordinary person wouldn’t have enough money to buy designer clothes and that’s a fact, you only jut became a lower middle income country. Added to that your gdp statistics are cooked.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tanzania
Tztztz

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Abohboy:

You know ohaneaze the ,largest igbo group said that no true igbo wants biafra, but I personally suspect that either osinbajo or amaechi or umahi will become president. Umahi is likely to defect to APC and run for President with Amaechi or the other way round. All I know is if any of those three become president, Nigeria will go very far. Seeing what umahi did in ebonyi with 390 million dollars per year, what will he do with 34 billion dollars, every single federal road, federal port, federal school, hospital will be rehabilitated, massive new hospitals built, massive new malls and markets built, massive Agro processing zones, etc. if umahi runs for president I don’t even care that it’s PDP I will vote for him

And you think it will be that easy to get a slot in the federal level. Dave umehi may even see a different ball game entirely whan it comes to federal. Goodluck tried it, Fashola and Amechi are on the game now but it wasn't easy for them to stand their two foots on the ground in the first place even the same goes to Osinbajo. Osiomola is a let me say a polictricker. He knows in and out of the game.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Abohboy:

True, but I can tell that in 2023 Nigeria going to vote someone very good into presidency, but another thing is Boko,Haram is almost defeated Nigeria is about to get laser guided munitions they will ,bomb the north east and north west massively, bok9 Haram and bandits will have no chance whatsoever against laser guided munitions

We can't know yet ...et's wait for the aspirants to come out fully from their hiding..it's still to early now ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
samorobo:

We can't know yet ...et's wait for the aspirants to come out fully from their hiding..it's still to early now ..

Exactly. Everyone knows politics is unpredictable.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tanzania tztztz
Ordinary folks in Zanzibar

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tanzania tztztz
Park Hyatt,Zanzibar

(1) (2) (3) ... (8385) (8386) (8387) (8388) (8389) (8390) (8391) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.