Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,098 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6281277 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8387) (8388) (8389) (8390) (8391) (8392) (8393) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
samorobo:

I will...that shouldn't be hard since it is always frequent..

Will be waiting !!! grin grin and please note some names are shared between nigerians and kenyans...so no Maina, Mwangi, Obalende, etc. Those are Nigerians with kenyan names grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
samorobo:

Oh now I know who is behind this moniker...you are that Biafra boy that showed his face here sometimes ago to talk I'll of Nigeria.....ojukwu must really be cursing you in his grave for such foolish...all that sacrifice so miscreants like you can exihibit your foolishness...
u don kill that miserable IPOB pauper.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
samorobo:

Let your focus be on Kenya not witty remarks in BH...

Nigerians are not coming, they have arrived...

Did you get the point now...black K on black colonialism would be brutal a d fun to watch...damn it ...what a century to be alive..

Nigerians must conquer themselves from within first..meaning BH and the cowmen in the north first. Everything else is just street talk gibberish grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:

What happened to Binjamin Mkapa,,,Magufuli was crying early in the morning in his office. You were advised against these kinds of pictures coz it ain't a good look on men to be caught up in this ish.
Ben mkapa died aged 81 years.Africa's most educated president ( magufuli)was recruited into gov ministerial position by mkapa.
So its Ben who paved a way for magufuli to be a president of united republic.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
MXrap:
I go expose una for this thread cheesy

Lagos Nigeria
You seem frustrated young man. How does posting these trash here improve your frustration?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kazikazi:
Ben mkapa died aged 81 years.Africa's most educated president ( magufuli)was recruited into gov ministerial position by mkapa.
So its Ben who paved a way for magufuli to be a president of united republic.

And yet he killed him, literally wink tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
Mega projects aren't a thing for the dwarf nation.as usually they went missing like decent skyline in their capital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjkE8yL6S-U

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
SA pictures coming soon... grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:

And yet he killed him, literally wink tongue
Yah,in the same way you killed Daniel Moi literally : : : shocked cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
samorobo:

Okay I see..you're prefer if it was in Lagos the commercial capital....
Anyway I get your point but I strongly believe Anambra is also a good location same way investors also share my sentiment before investing..I mean they must have run some feasibility study.. ..

Anambra state has two cities/town which are onistha and AWKA...onistha is the commercial hub of Igbo land...all Igbo from neighbouring state comes down to onistha to trade and get stuff back to their various state...to them it like their own Lagos with the bustling commercial activities...I think the biggest market in Africa is either in Lagos or onistha..I am not sure but it has to be one..if it Lagos then onistha comes second and vice versa..

Let me chip this in a little..igbos majorly run the import and export business in Nigeria...Even here in Lagos their presence in that sector cannot be rivalled by any other tribe... for decade they've been clamouring for their own seaport or cargo airport from the federal govt..FG has heard that cry and is working on the closest port to igbo land which is the onne port in rivers states...with this cargo airport and inner seaport they can be able to trade Internationally without having to come down to Lagos and eventually settle....most igbos in diaspora run this kinds of business but they all have to do it via Lagos cos of the infastructures here favours their business...they feel it would be safer and easier if they can just run it in their states along side their family while they remain in Europe or anywhere else transacting the business with their people back in Nigeria on their soil...

You made sense, but Nigerians need to move from this tribe thing. It makes no sense to me

Its good to distribute economic activity across the country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
What are over 90 guests doing in this thread

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Will be waiting !!! grin grin and please note some names are shared between nigerians and kenyans...so no Maina, Mwangi, Obalende, etc. Those are Nigerians with kenyan names grin grin grin

I am very much aware which is Nigerian and Kenyan......Mwangi is a Kenyan name and No Nigeria would want to bear that horrendous, weird sou ding name....

Expect the pics of their names in peace grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Saddamochieng00:
What are over 90 guests doing in this thread
they wanna squeeze your balls. You must quickly log off
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Nigerians must conquer themselves from within first..meaning BH and the cowmen in the north first. Everything else is just street talk gibberish grin grin

Nigerians cannot conquer themselves, we are not enemies...our focus has always been Kenya... apparently we've successfully infiltrated your Zoo what remains is to launch our misery that will on the minds of every Kenyan to come centuries after centuries grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Austine1213:

You made sense, but Nigerians need to move from this tribe thing. It makes no sense to me

Its good to distribute economic activity across the country

I totally agree with U..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
samorobo:

Okay I see..you're prefer if it was in Lagos the commercial capital....
Anyway I get your point but I strongly believe Anambra is also a good location same way investors also share my sentiment before investing..I mean they must have run some feasibility study.. ..

Anambra state has two cities/town which are onistha and AWKA...onistha is the commercial hub of Igbo land...all Igbo from neighbouring state comes down to onistha to trade and get stuff back to their various state...to them it like their own Lagos with the bustling commercial activities...I think the biggest market in Africa is either in Lagos or onistha..I am not sure but it has to be one..if it Lagos then onistha comes second and vice versa..

Let me chip this in a little..igbos majorly run the import and export business in Nigeria...Even here in Lagos their presence in that sector cannot be rivalled by any other tribe... for decade they've been clamouring for their own seaport or cargo airport from the federal govt..FG has heard that cry and is working on the closest port to igbo land which is the onne port in rivers states...with this cargo airport and inner seaport they can be able to trade Internationally without having to come down to Lagos and eventually settle....most igbos in diaspora run this kinds of business but they all have to do it via Lagos cos of the infastructures here favours their business...they feel it would be safer and easier if they can just run it in their states along side their family while they remain in Europe or anywhere else transacting the business with their people back in Nigeria on their soil...
What export..talk about impoort business
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Roads and urban extension in Abeokuta.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Old settlement trying to wear a new look. (Abk)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Franschoek, South Africa

Nice locomotive

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Franschoek, South Africa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Franschoek, South Africa

Some of thethe worlds best wines comes from these vineyards

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
I remember going to a wedding in one of those vineyards
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Abohboy:
I remember going to a wedding in one of those vineyards

Franschoek?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Austine1213:

Franschoek?

I think, it’s in the western cape isn’t it like 1 or 2 hours outside of Cape Town right.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by morpheus24: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
Austine1213:
Franschoek, South Africa

Some of thethe worlds best wines comes from these vineyards

Yes the land stolen by French people to make wine that they used to turn you all into drunkards via dop system.

All hail FRANS-Hoek!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
morpheus24:

Yes the land stolen by French people to make wine that they used to turn you all into drunkards via dop system.

All hail FRANS-Hoek!

More than 95% of South Africa's wine is exported. They all over Nigeria including amirullah. Even here in Sao Paulo there are a lot of South African wines

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

More than 95% of South Africa's wine is exported. They all over Nigeria including amirullah. Even here in Sao Paulo there are a lot of South African wines

No one cares if your in sao paulo seeing that your in Brazil it’s a bad thing, so many people are infected with covid there better not get infected

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by morpheus24: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

The point just flew over you head, didn't it?

PS. Its Amarula not Amirullah! which is a liquour not wine!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
gallivant:

How many millions does obaboon have? Watch your pockets nigga! tongue
This stvpid self confessed shoplifter is still here. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
morpheus24:

The point just flew over you head, didn't it?

PS. Its Amarula not Amirullah! which is a liquour not wine!
That guy is shot mentally. He is an illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
jln115:
statistically there cannot be less than 12000 black millionaires and that is being Conservative
I see. It's no longer 18000 but 12000 black millionaires. wink

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
jln115:
read my replies to roan77
I read it and its bullshiit. There is nothing in it to prove your point that South Africa has 18000 or 12000 black millionaires. wink

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8387) (8388) (8389) (8390) (8391) (8392) (8393) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.