Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6191834 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8575) (8576) (8577) (8578) (8579) (8580) (8581) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

there is a calming feel about Kenyan pics cheesy

Very true now we just need the beautification to happen in the informal settlements and Nairobi will be one step closer to Singapore level.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2020
ednited:

I feel really sad saying this on our fasting. I am too tired of many Ethiopians causing harm everywhere and talking about it.

I remember once, one of my friend telling me that WHO was working to put Tewodros in the current place he is in inorder to help ruin the world supporting for the creation of this pandemic and other problems. He told me before all this actually happened.

Yes, Tewodros was right there when Amharas were oppresed. He was right there when our country was robbed. He was right there when out National ships got sold. He was right there when any kind of attack happend in Ethiopia. And he was shut. They wanted to use excuse like

'He is Ethiopian/African, support him! Support him!'

He can become the president of the world. . .I don't care. If he is here to ruin us. I AM OUT

Thanks for confirming! Everybody else this kind of ishyt doesn't just HAPPEN! When non entities are placed in certain positions and immediately things go south that's a MAJOR TELL an event/drama or situation is underway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:16am On Aug 14, 2020
Austine1212:

Hi this in Menlyn, South Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY7X9J9K-_0
its a nice place

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2020
Keep living in Ghana while thinking you can come here and spew lies thinking it will change the facts that Ghana is a far more developed country.

You do it out of pain and i feel you. But you really dont have to try to drag others down to your level to feel good about your underdevelopment.

You are just a hurt kid living in ignorance
popizaino:

Keep deceiving yourself thinking defending Ghana ignorantly, makes you more Ghanaian than a random person who doesn't join your blind course .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2020
I wish we can say the same of anywhere in Ghana.
Just30:
its a nice place

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2020
POKUASI2:
you are a fool and a cave dweller..
It's only a reta'rded scum ask what temperature has to do with electricity not being available during the Hot, dry season that start from November through June where temperature can get upto 37 degrees.
Who doesn't know that that's when DUMSOR time table is usually released cos household consume more electricity then than between July through September when temperature is around 27 to 30 degree Celsius.. any body who lives in Accra, understands this.

You are a stupid idiot who comes from a cave to see development in Ghana and refuses to go back to your country.
Because you are so dumb and deranged, you associate temperature with electricity.

Stupid fool answer the question, what has temperature got to do with electricity?

Electricity is always available 24/7 at anytime of the year in Ghana and the temperatures in Ghana do not have anything to do with electricity generation or transmission.

There last time there was a load shedding in Ghana was August 2016 and that was the last cause power crisis was resolved just in that month.

Such dumb rants from an ignorant fool who will vehemently refuse a free trip back to Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2020
rvp2018:
I wish we can say the same of anywhere in Ghana.
Ghana developed every part of it land mass

we dont say, that area is Turkana so we wont develop it.

Hence why we have 90% electricity coverage, 85% water coverage, extensive tarred road access, good sanitation, proper access to education, greater access to great health care facilities.

which we can say same for your country

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2020
Stop lying in the era of internet.

The re-introduction of dumsor in 2019 without publishing the requisite load shedding schedule came

Just30:
You are a stupid idiot who comes from a cave to see development in Ghana and refuses to go back to your country.
Because you are so dumb and deranged, you associate temperature with electricity.

Stupid fool answer the question, what has temperature got to do with electricity?

Electricity is always available 24/7 at anytime of the year in Ghana and the temperatures in Ghana do not have anything to do with electricity generation or transmission.

There last time there was a load shedding in Ghana was August 2016 and that was the last cause power crisis was resolved just in that month.

Such dumb rants from an ignorant fool who will vehemently refuse a free trip back to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2020
The anecdotal evidence, pictures and videos don't support all those claims.
We know for example all your electricity connection come to 4m.
We also know you have 30m people - that would mean - total household at 6-7m
So you're just about half connected them. You have maybe 10M Ghanians without electricity at min.
South Africa has 55m - with about 16M metered connections.
Kenya has 47M - with now nearly 8M metered connections.
Kenya power company use to claim we were 75% - but Census told us - nope - we are at 55-60%.
And if you see - we have what 12M household (48/4) - so it make some sense.
We still have to connect 4M household to power - or about 16M kenyans (about the same number who are poor)

Figures or data without real development is waste of our time

Now look at Nairobi for evidence of development

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCyNXIpgBEs

Just30:
Ghana developed every part of it land mass

we dont say, that area is Turkana so we wont develop it.

Hence why we have 90% electricity coverage, 85% water coverage, extensive tarred road access, good sanitation, proper access to education, greater access to great health care facilities.

which we can say same for your country

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2020
Nairobi will soon show dust Joburg dust. We just need the railway city and the 500K housing scheme to come to fruition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuoAznN-Alc&t=109s

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
rvp2018:
Nairobi will soon show dust Joburg dust. We just need the railway city and the 500K housing scheme to come to fruition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuoAznN-Alc&t=109s
you have just triggered trouble. grin.
#Singapore here we come.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
This kid has insane video editing skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGUgRzAuiN0

Shma:
you have just triggered trouble. grin.
#Singapore here we come.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
rvp2018:
Kilimani is coming soon...soon to join westland and upperhill...for proper CBD.
The rate of development at kilimani is Gothic but on the other side, westlands is super prodigious.
There is a huge development going on around GTC area. Cranes all over.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Very true now we just need the beautification to happen in the informal settlements and Nairobi will be one step closer to Singapore level.

Singapore is the ultimate goal. The rest of you would be foolish to compare with Nairobi. Yeah, I have said it!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kilimani is slowed down by zoning and approval. Once they allow high rises beyond the Yaya roundabout - Kilimani will grow. And the roads are also terrible.
Shma:
The rate of development at kilimani is Gothic but on the other side, westlands is super prodigious.
There is a huge development going on around GTC area. Cranes all over.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
rvp2018:
This kid has insane video editing skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGUgRzAuiN0

True.
I looked at that video and the kind of sound effects from it was a true rythim for that. I was like. Meen! grin. Nairobi has everything it takes. We just need to work thoroughly on our streets.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
Two Rivers sit on 200 acres- by the time it complete - it would make Menroe park a joke.
[img]https://ke.pata.africa/Uploads/Picture/2019-05-02/5ccabadb0c8e1_tb1200.png?s=549_575[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtC3iQIg3kM

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1FST37DvrM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ylv6Ax6QJM&t=48s

keep your astroprojections to yourself

we know your real conditions and they are desperate.

I know you are bad at Maths so i wont stress it further.
grin grin grin

Physical development is what your country lack hence why all the figures out of your country have to be corrupted just so you guys dont look desperately undeveloped like South Sudan.

Physical development cannot be hidden that is why you guys can only post 3km Area of Kenya
rvp2018:
The anecdotal evidence, pictures and videos don't support all those claims.
We know for example all your electricity connection come to 4m.
We also know you have 30m people - that would mean - total household at 6-7m
So you're just about half connected them. You have maybe 10M Ghanians without electricity at min.
South Africa has 55m - with about 16M metered connections.
Kenya has 47M - with now nearly 8M metered connections.
Kenya power company use to claim we were 75% - but Census told us - nope - we are at 55-60%.
And if you see - we have what 12M household (48/4) - so it make some sense.
We still have to connect 4M household to power - or about 16M kenyans (about the same number who are poor)

Figures or data without real development is waste of our time

Now look at Nairobi for evidence of development

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCyNXIpgBEs

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
rvp2018:
Kilimani is slowed down by zoning and approval. Once they allow high rises beyond the Yaya roundabout - Kilimani will grow. And the roads are also terrible.
precisely.
more structures occupying the place are basically iconic high rise apartments. I think that is the reason why cytoon towers died. The residents Fought that commercial tower until it was canceled out. But we still have some few like PTA tower under construction.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
rvp2018:
Stop lying in the era of internet.

The re-introduction of dumsor in 2019 without publishing the requisite load shedding schedule came

Dumsor is of the past boy

we have more than enough provision for the current load

we are not kenya with insufficient voltage to distribute hence unreliablity

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
When a dwarf talks about physical development we want to laugh. Your best city is not even Mombasa level.
God only knows what is physical development that we haven't been shown -
Real estate zero
Road infrastructure - zero
Railways
Name it - zero.
Maybe the grotesque kenke dress?

I mean you are under IMF nearly every two years.

The last development you saw in Ghana was the Volta dam smiley in 1960

Just30:

grin grin grin

Physical development is what your country lack hence why all the figures out of your country have to be corrupted just so you guys dont look desperately undeveloped like South Sudan.

Physical development cannot be hidden that is why you guys can only post 3km Area of Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
gallivant:

Singapore is the ultimate goal. The rest of you would be foolish to compare with Nairobi. Yeah, I have said it!
you have said it wink grin grin.
Let's see the disputer.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
Just30:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ylv6Ax6QJM&t=48s

grin grin grin

Talk of physical development when you grow some balls and post your dwarf city. Until then keep your insecurities to yourself hobbit. Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
gallivant:

Talk of physical development when you grow some balls and post your dwarf city. Until then keep your insecurities to yourself hobbit. Thanks in advance.
he should watch this as he locates his place. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuoAznN-Alc

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
when a zombie even starts to talk about development, it is even more ludicrous especially when 73% of Kenyans dont know what development is because of village life

You best city which is the world slum capital is at the level of Juba
so muddy everywhere.

Basically

your entire country lack roads as your tarred road network is insignificantly at 7%.

you place yourself in so much debt just to build a less than 1000km of rail network that keeps making losses.

Your real estate sector has seen no growth over the last 10 years as cement consumption decreased significantly with empty properties everywhere.
As realtors cant find buyers in your country because 96% of your people are so poor such that only 4% of them can own a home.

Your indebted country keeps running to the IMF, WB and China for survival.
Now you are facing a significant BOP issue.

grin grin

poor people
rvp2018:
When a dwarf talks about physical development we want to laugh. Your best city is not even Mombasa level.
God only knows what is physical development that we haven't been shown -
Real estate zero
Road infrastructure - zero
Railways
Name it - zero.
Maybe the grotesque kenke dress?

I mean you are under IMF nearly every two years.

The last development you saw in Ghana was the Volta dam smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
gallivant:

Talk about development when your country become civilized enough to deliver Electricity to close to 90% of your population
water supply to more than 85% of your people and a tarred road network that is more than 7% of your road network.

A kenyan will never own a home in his lifetime

Shack life is all you will ever know grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
When you start building 400m, 500m,700M worth of 30km roads - come and talk development.

What is 2B dollars that you got for Bauxite.

We spend about the same annually on our roads.

You have never seen development in your life because when Nkummah was building Volta dam you were not around.

Now you 50% living in urban squalor - worst than any of countries here. All you can do is run to Banana Island in Lagos for solace.

Just30:
when a zombie even starts to talk about development, it is even more ludicrous especially when 73% of Kenyans dont know what development is because of village life

You best city which is the world slum capital is at the level of Juba
so muddy everywhere.

Basically

your entire country lack roads as your tarred road network is insignificantly at 7%.

you place yourself in so much debt just to build a less than 1000km of rail network that keeps making losses.

Your real estate sector has seen no growth over the last 10 years as cement consumption decreased significantly with empty properties everywhere.
As realtors cant find buyers in your country because 96% of your people are so poor such that only 4% of them can own a home.

Your indebted country keeps running to the IMF, WB and China for survival.
Now you are facing a significant BOP issue.

grin grin

poor people

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
I like this ghanian drone.
But it's too...
......... Tiny section taken at night. We also need a night drone in Nairobi.

Night drones always look lit.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
LOL. It took exactly one second smiley to go through the decent part of Ghana.
Shma:
I like this ghanian drone.
But it's too...
......... Tiny section taken at night. We also need a night drone in Nairobi.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kenya gov has been sending 1K (10 dollars) weekly to slum household (0.35M) during covid
https://www.nation.co.ke/kenya/business/state-to-end-sh1000-per-week-stipend-for-the-poor-in-october--1918354

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
rvp2018:
LOL. It took exactly one second smiley to go through the decent part of Ghana.
That is the entire Accra.
No more cbd grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
just 30KM road grin grin grin grin

ludicrous

We are building almost 3,000km of roads this year of which majority are done.

your undeveloped country dont even have the money and capacity to do that.

your country cant even build a kilometer of road without begging China for money.

Meanwhile we are building 2500km of railway lines and yesterday was the first time we approved a commercial loan for a section of the construction which has solely been financed by our gov't and investors.

Every Ghanaian see development daily because their roads are with being constructed or their hospitals being improved.

73% of kenyans have never seen development in their life.
They've been lighting kerosine lamps since they were born living in village squarlors

Talk about development when you impriove their lives and living condition.

46% of Ghanaians own their own homes

what is so wrong with your country such that only 4% of your people can own homes?

grin grin
rvp2018:
When you start building 400m, 500m,700M worth of 30km roads - come and talk development.

What is 2B dollars that you got for Bauxite.

We spend about the same annually on our roads.

You have never seen development in your life because when Nkummah was building Volta dam you were not around.

Now you 50% living in urban squalor - worst than any of countries here. All you can do is run to Banana Island in Lagos for solace.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8575) (8576) (8577) (8578) (8579) (8580) (8581) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.