Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,472 members, 7,861,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6284277 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8634) (8635) (8636) (8637) (8638) (8639) (8640) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

The great awakenings real bro... cheesy

If these events ain't gonna happen in the coming years I honestly give up grin grin

Bro this is so Nostradamus grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

please dont go there...dont do djinn test bro..stick with what you know...there are stuff left for folks who understand them.. cheesy

He should start with some astro projection stuff. Had a roommates who used to listen to some brain wrecking waves and swore he would go into different dimensions. Until one day we thought we lost him grin ...apparently crossing back into the physical realm ain't a joke grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

ya should be burned on a stake dude .. grin i hope the crazy mods dont ban me for posting ths..they are crazy

They know you can't do that in Kenya. If in WA there would be consequences grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

mtis is a theory am working on.. grin grin

And here I was thinking along the lines of your mti's so tiny like a qubit grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

He should some with some with some astro projection stuff. Had a roommates who used to listen to some brain wrecking waves and swore he would go into different dimensions. Until one day we thought we lost him grin ...apparently crossing back into the physical realm ain't a joke grin grin

Fr??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:

And here I was thinking along the lines of your mti's so tiny like a qubit grin

grin grin grin grin

that so wicked broh.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Bro this is so Nostradamus grin grin grin

Some of us just tired of this normal living....we wanna try sumthin new. Some of his predictions never come to pass but I guess we just have to wait and see.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin grin grin

that so wicked broh.. grin

Don't blame my imagination. I'm clean grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Some of us just tired of this normal living....we wanna try sumthin new. Some of his predictions never come to pass but I guess we just have to wait and see.... cheesy

Neither did the overhyped Mayan Calendar
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
This is Shai Osudoku District Hospital, located at Dodowa in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana. The hospital was identified in 2018 by World Health Organisation (WHO) as the benchmark for other health facilities in Africa in terms of infrastructure and service delivery.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Don't blame my imagination. I'm clean grin
ya naughty bro...an that why habesha chic left you grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
vaxx:
This is Shai Osudoku District Hospital, located at Dodowa in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana. The hospital was identified in 2018 by World Health Organisation (WHO) as the benchmark for other health facilities in Africa in terms of infrastructure and service delivery.
very nice but wouldnt go for benchmark stuff grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
vaxx:

Seeing that's where Sudoku came from it's obviously a highly engaging place.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Fr??

Yeah they were this types of waves but he used to tell us that YouTube compromised on the quality....I don't remember quite well where he sourced his from but am sure if you dig you'll find the ones with the right Hz.

You also gotta make sure you have some quality headphones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHC1VW_0CpI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLuei8Hfspw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44NGnMpabsM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM1BdWysQ_U

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Seeing that's where Sudoku came from it's obviously a highly engaging place.

grin grin lol

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

ya naughty bro...an that why habesha chic left you grin grin

Did she? But I got an Eritrean gal around and she's the bomb grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Did she? But I got an Eritrean gal around and she's the bomb grin
that a lie..its me who told ya that i got a Eritrean chic coz ednited was so smoochy with you..keep ya lane lad... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Yeah they were this types of waves but he used to tell us that YouTube compromised on the quality....I don't remember quite well where he sourced his from but am sure if you dig you'll find the ones with the right Hz.

You also gotta make sure you have some quality headphones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHC1VW_0CpI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLuei8Hfspw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44NGnMpabsM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM1BdWysQ_U

This stuff is scary bro. I wanna try it but I'm scared lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Neither did the overhyped Mayan Calendar

But you gotta understand that people got the Mayan calendar wrong...it necessarily didn't mean that life would come to an end only that a cycle was over and we were entering a new one.

You should start reading more of this stuff.... wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
@saddam...what your take on QAnon supporters cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

that a lie..its me who told ya that i got a Eritrean chic coz ednited was so smoochy with you..keep ya lane lad... grin

Fr bro...you messed everything and now ya blaming me...she was so smoochy with me because I had the looks and all you had was the skinny jeans grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:

dont you wanna do some scientific observation.. grin grin
anyway bro don't go chasing waterfalls, stick to the rivers and lakes that ya used to..an advice from mtis the Qubit cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

But you gotta understand that people got the Mayan calendar wrong...it necessarily didn't mean that life would come to an end only that a cycle was over and we were entering a new one.

You should start reading more of this stuff.... wink

Well, then we should have worked with the Hindu calendar of 311.04 trillion human years per cycle. wink grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:

grin grin grin grin

The CIA recently declassified some documents regarding the same I think you should go through those files before you try it out

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/nsa-rdp96x00790r000100030004-1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Fr bro...you messed everything and now ya blaming me...she was so smoochy with me because I had the looks and all you had was the skinny jeans grin

ednited sounds like would be that chic who be very strick on stuff..that good for you..not me... grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

dont you wanna do some scientific observation.. grin grin
anyway bro don't go chasing waterfalls, stick to the rivers and lakes that ya used to..an advice from mtis the Qubit cheesy

Bro as a rule I don't play around with waves. You can use waves to induce mind control...it's rumoured the Soviets had made wave-based weapons that could control the minds of the entire human race. I forgot the name but I think they used to call it the laser beam weapons or sth close.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Well, then we should have worked with the Hindu calendar of 311.04 trillion human years per cycle. wink grin

Oh! No, that is too long....at least this other can give us some comfort grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

ednited sounds like would be that chic who be very strick on stuff..that good for you..not me... grin grin

It's esp bad for kazi grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:

It's esp bad for kazi grin
kazi is just a lazy bum.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Oh! No, that is too long....at least this other can give us some comfort grin

There's some truth in some of these ancient texts...esp the cyclic nature of the universe. I totally give it points for being quite realistic and foresighted.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

kazi is just a lazy bum.. grin

That dude couldn't even make her smile grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
mtisTheQubit:
@saddam...what your take on QAnon supporters cheesy

grin grin grin

I recently got a hold of their great awakening map and I gotta say that i was impressed. Most of the things they predicted back then have come to pass.

But the one that I'm waiting for the most is reappearance of JFK Jr grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8634) (8635) (8636) (8637) (8638) (8639) (8640) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.