Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6244544 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8637) (8638) (8639) (8640) (8641) (8642) (8643) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 5:39am On Sep 26, 2020
Sept 7
KDF troops serving under Operation Fagia Msitu , a Multi-Agency security operation have completed the construction of a water pan for the residents of Garbasalo in Hulugho Sub- County . The constructed water pan will serve over 600 households.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 5:46am On Sep 26, 2020
Sept 24
H.E. Uhuru Kenyatta, President of the Republic of Kenya and Commander in Chief of the Defence Forces presided over Recruits Passing Out Parade at Moi Barracks, Eldoret.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 5:53am On Sep 26, 2020
Sept 2
MOD Headquarters in London.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

So you religious but believe that your Holy Book is full of ignorance....I would have loved to have this conversation but first we gotta finish with the other theories.
the bible was written by a bunch of people 3000 years ago, meaning they were writing from their own perspective of what they knew about the world back then.

Obviously we know much much much much more today than 3000 years ago, and if you can't apply simple logic when reading the bible then yes you are ignorant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:38am On Sep 26, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin

but seriously msee, Trump is not hiding it anymore...gloves are off

Trump is trying to consolidate his white support base
And I want him to win and he must win
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SmallSimba: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2020
Nigerians. This is too much. No dignity? Can't you at least hide yourselves?

The Giant Pooh-Hole of Africa

Operatives of Anti-defecation unit of Lagos State Ministry of Environment&Water Resources apprehending some residents openly defecating on Carter Bridge and Ilubirin, Lagos Island in contravention of Sanitation laws.

[img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2020
theenchanter:
nothing significant there, seriously. I think u kenyans are not used to some things, hence u overhype it when it comes ur way.

It's very significant in this part of the world
Or does Nigeria have that type of expressway or the entire west Africa or do you have any under construction
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2020
Iamleefact:

Him and Annael always here talking about how Kenya is owned by whites grin
I'm not sure whether we should take it as a compliment when you are confused for doing things as efficiently as white people, but it makes them feel good anyway so no big deal.

It's just pure jealousy born out from inferiority complex .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2020
@Tayser

You told me you're into battle rap. How do you see this going down. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2020
jln115:
the bible was written by a bunch of people 3000 years ago, meaning they were writing from their own perspective of what they knew about the world back then.

Obviously we know much much much much more today than 3000 years ago, and if you can't apply simple logic when reading the bible then yes you are ignorant.

This your perspective on religion is very funny. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

This your perspective on religion is very funny. grin
the fact that you believe the earth is flat is funny
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:
@Tayser

You told me you're into battle rap. How do you see this going down. grin
didn't you say all rappers are gay?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2020
You will not believe Lagos State is in massive debt the debt is more than its Revenue, just zoom in the picture and see it. In another news Lagos State has started open defecation task force

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
jln115:
didn't you say all rappers are gay?

grin grin

Daylyt just likes trolling. He use this means to expose the gayism going on in Rap. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gZav7jPEGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVUsHrxSg-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNDHJkGq3ak
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

grin grin

Daylyt just likes trolling. He use this means to expose the gayism going on in Rap. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gZav7jPEGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVUsHrxSg-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNDHJkGq3ak

a simple yes would have sufficed wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:42am On Sep 28, 2020
Magical Kenya

Loldia, Naivasha

Ukunda

Masai Mara

Lake Magadi.

Mombasa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:45am On Sep 28, 2020
Sarova Salt Lick Lodge, Tsavo East National Park

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:51am On Sep 28, 2020
Commonwealth War Cemetery, Nairobi

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:56am On Sep 28, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:00am On Sep 28, 2020
Rhino River Camp, Meru National Park

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:03am On Sep 28, 2020
Martial Eagle

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:04am On Sep 28, 2020
The Great Migration

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:08am On Sep 28, 2020
Rest In Peace Chadwick Boseman from Laikipia, Kenya. Home of the Black Panther. #WakandaForever

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:12am On Sep 28, 2020
Lake Elementaita

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:17am On Sep 28, 2020
Olerai Lodge, Naivasha

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:20am On Sep 28, 2020
Sunrise amongst the flourishing palms along the unspoilt beaches of Lake Turkana. An oasis in the desert.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
because I'm a normal functioning human being...

And fyi I also don't believe in ghosts or haunted houses cool...... If you were wondering

But you believe in the devil right smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 28, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

But you believe in the devil right smiley
obviously not in the same way you do wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2020
jln115:
obviously not in the same way you do wink

So you think Satan and his agents are locked in the spirit world and don't come in contact with humans. Or what are you trying to say?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 28, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

So you think Satan and his agents are locked in the spirit world and don't come in contact with humans. Or what are you trying to say?

I'm saying I don't believe in Ghosts or hauntings wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8637) (8638) (8639) (8640) (8641) (8642) (8643) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.