Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6195609 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8691) (8692) (8693) (8694) (8695) (8696) (8697) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kazikazi post Dodoma bus terminus

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Goel: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
tylann:

Many countries have done economic reforms including India why have they not achieve China like growth
China had a head start from having a powerful empire at end of world power, got technology transfers from US & USSR and enjoyed very friendly diplomatic relations at trade hence at that time when India was isolated and treated like North Korea is being today. So, China got benefits directly from them when Indians didn't have money for international trade and used to exchange rice directly to import shoes.

Over it, China has world's largest reserves of various kind of natural resources which is worth $22 trillions. Without resources, China's per capita GDP (PPP) will fall same as that of India despite all historical advantages.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
Goel:

China had a head start from having a powerful empire at end of world power, got technology transfers from US & USSR and enjoyed very friendly diplomatic relations at trade hence at that time when India was isolated and treated like North Korea is being today. So, China got benefits directly from them when Indians didn't have money for international trade and used to exchange rice directly to import shoes.

Over it, China has world's largest reserves of various kind of natural resources which is worth $22 trillions. Without resources, China's per capita GDP (PPP) will fall same as that of India despite all historical advantages.

What about infrastructure
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
tylann:

Egypt outspends South Africa
A one eyed man among blinds that's the case in Africa
But according to the size of South africa economy you need to spend more in infrastructure
SA outspend Egypt.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
theenchanter:
SA outspend Egypt.

That new city Egypt is constructing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
tylann:

That new city Egypt is constructing
na u Sabi.... I've told u d fact.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
theenchanter:
na u Sabi.... I've told u d fact.

I haven't deny you fact
I just don't know what na u sabi is
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
tylann:

Egypt outspends South Africa
A one eyed man among blinds that's the case in Africa
But according to the size of South africa economy you need to spend more in infrastructure
lol Egypt spend more on infastructure than SA?? You should do some research bru wink

Also infastructure should be based more on size of the population than size of your economy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
tylann:

Not ghost towns I agree China might have overdo at some point
Compare India vs China infrastructure
China has better infastructure.........what's your point? You think China has a bigger economy than India because of infastructure alone? Fvck bru... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
jln115:
China has better infastructure.........what's your point? You think China has a bigger economy than India because of infastructure alone? Fvck bru... grin grin grin

I never said that
China is the world manufacturing hub
It couldn't have achieved that without proper transport infrastructure development
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
tylann:

I never said that
China is the world manufacturing hub
It couldn't have achieved that without proper transport infrastructure development
Ok and?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kenya economy shrink . The Kenyan economy contracted for the first time since the third quarter of 2008 as second quarter growth dropped to a negative 5.7 per cent from a positive 5.3 per cent in 2019.

Ghana economy also shrink but for the last 37 years. The growth only dropped to 3.2

Compare it to 5.7

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
jln115:
What?

Are those projects not being done/paid for by private investors?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
Austine1213:

I dont even watch soccer, so there's nothing i can analyze there.

What do you watch? Figure skating I guess.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
mtisTheQubit:
sammy was here.. grin grin

Sammy will die

all he's missing grin

Oh is it she? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
mtisTheQubit:
Listening to Tupac ...that feeling ya real G...all hear is "All I need in this life of sin, is me and my girlfriend"..dang life was good.. grin

Not the gal ya thinking... When he say...I love finger fvck***g you means I love pulling triggers on ya ass. Girlfriend is the gun grin you heard it from the hip hop prof himself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
14:

Just check the road network ranking in the world and see where SA is, then you will see south africa has no mate in the rest of Africa.

@Jln115 did you see this? you said 20 k km autobahns. Yet you barely have 2 k expressways. So much for being factual wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
vaxx:
Kenya economy shrink . The Kenyan economy contracted for the first time since the third quarter of 2008 as second quarter growth dropped to a negative 5.7 per cent from a positive 5.3 per cent in 2019.

Ghana economy also shrink but for the last 37 years. The growth only dropped to 3.6

Compare it to 5.7

Everyone is contracting
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
TayserMahrii:

@Jln115 did you see this? you said 20 k km autobahns. Yet you barely have 2 k expressways. So much for being factual wink
I honestly didnt even know what you meant by autobahn in the first place bru since the autobahn is just the German version of SANRAL.... And SANRAL controls about 20 000kms of road in SA...... How the fvck must I know you were talking about expressways? Besides afterwards you said dual carriageways... No? Since when are dual carriageways and expressways the same thing?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Are those projects not being done/paid for by private investors?
does it matter?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

please dont disgrace him

he doesnt know what he is talking about.

He has no idea what a dual carriage is
jln115:
I honestly didnt even know what you meant by autobahn in the first place bru since the autobahn is just the German version of SANRAL.... And SANRAL controls about 20 000kms of road in SA...... How the fvck must I know you were talking about expressways? Besides afterwards you said dual carriageways... No? Since when are dual carriageways and expressways the same thing?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:19am On Oct 16, 2020
TayserMahrii:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 16, 2020
jln115:

How the f would you not know autobahn...isn't Dutch the cousin of Deutsch? And you're ike half Dutch.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 16, 2020
jln115:
does it matter?

Ofcourse! Dude.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 16, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

please dont disgrace him

he doesnt know what he is talking about.

He has no idea what a dual carriage is

I had to teach you the autobahn concept from scratch.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Ofcourse! Dude.
why?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 16, 2020
TayserMahrii:

How the f would you not know autobahn...isn't Dutch the cousin of Deutsch? And you're ike half Dutch.
this is what it means : "The official German term is Bundesautobahn (abbreviated BAB), which translates as "federal motorway". The literal meaning of the word Bundesautobahn is "Federal Auto(mobile) Track"."

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:27am On Oct 16, 2020
jln115:
Building Ghost cities contribute to economic growth.............You've heard it here first folks grin grin grin grin

Lol

Trying hard to twist my words I see but maybe you can explain the phenomenon of ghost cities in China. Are they caused by open market policies?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2020
The Somali pirates have infiltrated the Nigerian Waters grin grin grin
https://sweetcrudereports.com/somalian-pirates-infiltrate-nigerias-waters/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2020
vaxx:

Ghana economy also shrink but for the last 37 years. The growth only dropped to 3.2

Compare it to 5.7

Also kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2020
TayserMahrii:

I had to teach you the autobahn concept from scratch.

see this dumb dumb who got educated by me on dual carriage and single carriage way but cause of his little brain, couldn't understand a thing.

Again, I had to teach you the Differeces between Autobahn, expressway, and all the various kind of Highways.
Not my fault you couldn't understand that also, Its just your small brain.

Hence why you repeated the same stupidity with Jln115

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 16, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Rugby and cricket

Yeah qlso fugure skating

(1) (2) (3) ... (8691) (8692) (8693) (8694) (8695) (8696) (8697) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.