Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6197052 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8694) (8695) (8696) (8697) (8698) (8699) (8700) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

an that scares me..is naija a real zoo ? ....its like there is no order there

What about the guys sacrificing others to the abeokuta gods
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

an that scares me..is naija a real zoo ? ....its like there is no order there
Don't be scared. Naija is a big zoo grin
Well known infact.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
tylann:

What about the guys sacrificing others to the abeokuta gods
yes they do that..cultism is native to naijas...its in their genes man.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
Shma2020:
baboon created that thread and he's trying his best to make it relevant. Unfortunately, it's only him and samorobo breathing air into that good as dead thread. The sheeps like kruptozombie are following to baboon's tune like lost mongrels cheesy.

smiley That krupt zombie aka poverty kid are sick they went mbulu cool mode with the Ghana idiot until this thread was closed
Baboon is trying to create his kingdom

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

yes they do that..cultism is native to naijas...its in their genes man.. grin

Stealing girls pants and bras for gods
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
Shma2020:

Don't be scared. Naija is a big zoo grin
Well known infact.
but the folks want to creat other zoos in foreign lands...am happy Kenyans dont take crap from so called immigrants...i saw the other day naijas threated native southies in their cities..i was wt freak is ths cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
tylann:

Stealing girls pants and bras for gods
yap that was just low.... its like the sociey is drive by something else
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

but the folks want to creat other zoos in foreign lands...am happy Kenyans dont take crap from so called immigrants...i saw the other day naijas threated native southies in their cities..i was wt freak is ths cheesy

The zoo mentality and animal instincts in them

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

yap that was just low.... its like the sociey is drive by something else

Cultism makes my blood boil
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
tylann:

The zoo mentality and animal instincts in them
i think suffer an smile is correct...its the natives not the leaders cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
tylann:

Cultism makes my blood boil
crazy heeh...a guy comes to rob you but instead goes away with your head... cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Treated Southies how? What do you mean?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Treated Southies how? What do you mean?

i meant threaten wink

i saw vid of Nigeriansin SA threatening to beat you guys up
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

yes at time it did..tell me how do you measure economic growth my boer friend. cheesy
SMH...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
jln115:
SMH...

what was that boer ? cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

what was that boer ? cheesy
it's an abbreviation mate wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

i meant threaten wink

i saw vid of Nigeriansin SA threatening to beat you guys up
Urgh, those ones...bark more than bite, even in this forum you know them mos

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
Shma2020:
Kenya government is busy feeding Mozambique while their bongolala food sufficient neighbor is there.

Kenyan government has donated 15 tons of food products and medicines to Mozambique in support of its people affected by the terrorist attacks in the northern province of Cabo Delgado, according to a report by the national Radio Mozambique on Thursday.

The report cited the Kenyan Chief Administrative Secretary of Foreign Affairs Ababu Namwamba as saying that the gesture is expression of solidarity and brotherhood of the people of Kenya to alleviate the suffering of Mozambican families in the accommodation centers.

The Mozambican Minister of State Administration Ana Comoana also highlighted in the report the noble gesture of the Kenyan government, recalling its previous contributions to support Mozambique during difficult moments including the year of 2019 when it was affected by cyclones Idai and Kenneth.

“Once again the Kenyan government is here with us to support the victims of terror affecting some districts of Cabo Delgado. On behalf of the President of the Republic, we would like to express our deepest gratitude to the people and government of the republic of Kenyan for this generous contribution which will alleviate the suffering of Mozambique,” said the minister.
You can't see Kazikazi here today, their soldiers are being raped in Mtwara by Al- Shaabab Militants grin grin grin. That's why their government can't cross to Mozambique.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
[/b]WHERE IS KAZIKAZI? PLEASE UPDATE US ON THAT YOUR FRIENDLY MATCH YOU HAD WITH THOSE MOZAMBIQUE TERRORISTS YESTERDAY. [b]grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
Wuoche:
[/b]WHERE IS KAZIKAZI? PLEASE UPDATE US ON THAT YOUR FRIENDLY MATCH YOU HAD WITH THOSE MOZAMBIQUE TERRORISTS YESTERDAY. [b]grin grin

He will not
Even theTanzanian government will not update anyone they have specialized in censoring all bad news concerning Tanzania
Although we already know the Mozambique militants overrun a Tanzanian military barrack at the Mozambique border
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
Kazikazi, why are small terrorists from Mozambique reigning havoc in Southern Tanzania? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
NairobiWalker:
Kazikazi, why are small terrorists from Mozambique reigning havoc in Southern Tanzania? grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
NairobiWalker:

Ukiona mwenzako akinyolewa cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
Wuoche:

grin grin grin

Kazikazi was busy mocking Kenyans about barefooted al shabaab attacking Kenyans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
tylann:

Kazikazi was busy mocking Kenyans about barefooted al shabaab attacking Kenyans
Can`t wait to hear what Kazi has to say about these amerture terrorists.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
24-7 work at the ultra modern express way.
Kenya is not sleeping. Bongolalas and all the west African zoos should take notes.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
Wuoche:

You can't see Kazikazi here today, their soldiers are being raped in Mtwara by Al- Shaabab Militants grin grin grin. That's why their government can't cross to Mozambique.
grin grin grin... One day kenya will invade that country like how they did in Somalia.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
Wuoche:

Can`t wait to hear what Kazi has to say about these amerture terrorists.

We're waiting
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
tylann:

smiley That krupt zombie aka poverty kid are sick they went mbulu cool mode with the Ghana idiot until this thread was closed
Baboon is trying to create his kingdom
those criminals are now performing their duties. Let them enjoy the SARs demo in peace grin..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
Shma2020:
grin grin grin... One day kenya will invade that country like how they did in Somalia.

Tanzania military should be send to Mozambique since they are neighbors and members of sadc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
Shma2020:
24-7 work at the ultra modern express way.
Kenya is not sleeping. Bongolalas and all the west African zoos should take notes.

I believe before the end of next year the road will be done
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8694) (8695) (8696) (8697) (8698) (8699) (8700) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.