Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,560 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6187730 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8832) (8833) (8834) (8835) (8836) (8837) (8838) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
KIze I know you will like this one hunger index. I know you like when people are hungry. But this one is another level

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jasparrow1:
See big foool grin grin grin it still looks better than any smelling wack airport in that Dustbin shitthol grin grin grin

Ghana is a shame and disgrace to the whole world grin grin a country with 30million fools can't construct a better airport grin grin grin

All your airports looks like a warehouse in Nigeria grin grin grin what about railway! that one is even worse grin grin grin Gold coast, with naturally resources, still looks like a dumpsites grin grin grin

Takoradi international airport cheesy cheesy cheesy
this military airport is well equipped enough to land some of the largest aircrafts under all weather conditions.

I'm still waiting for a Nigerian airport that doesn't shut down during Hamattan...

Is there any ? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
Just30:
[s] this military airport is well equipped enough to land some of the largest aircrafts under all weather conditions.

I'm still waiting for a Nigerian airport that doesn't shut down during Hamattan...

Is there any ? grin grin grin[/s]
Tantrums as usual grin grin just agree that your country is a complete shitthol abeg. Make person hear word abeg grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jasparrow1:
Tantrums as usual grin grin just agree that your country is a complete shitthol abeg. Make person hear word abeg grin grin grin
I know it's hard to face facts

cheesy grin angry

Hamattan is coming again and all your airports will shutdown.

My country is what you wish for in Nigeria and yet being murdered for exercising your right to demonstrate.

grin grin

Good luck on the next mockingbird hunger games in your chicken republic grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jasparrow1:

Did you manage to eat today did you manage to get find food. How is your stomach is it empty. Hunger is now a big problem in that country

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Just30:

cheesy grin angry

My country is what you wish for in Nigeria and yet being murdered for exercising your right to demonstrate.

grin grin

Just 30 you are too funny you are talking about Airport when people don't have food to eat which one is more important the airport or the food in the stomach

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Just 30 you are too funny you are talking about Airport when people don't have food to eat which one is more important the airport or the food in the stomach
I'm even surprised I had to go that far ..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jasparrow1:

No amount of your stupidity will change the truth about Takoradi Airport.

Takoradi Airport is a military Airport. Currently they are renovating that Airport, also plans are underway for the construction of the Takoradi International Airport to begin at a different location so shut up.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
vankelvin:

No, don't be swollen headed, I just hate repeating myself over and over to a m*ron.

I thought you've changed that's why I ceased fire but since U are not yet sober we move grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
Vlain:

I thought you've changed that's why I ceased fire but since U are not yet sober we move grin grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
vankelvin:

You guys have no shame, you keep mentioning Eko atlantic in every discussion as if it's a completed project, what is there in Eko? Those 5 towers?

But Ghana doesn't have anything. Ghana be village grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
vankelvin:

Don't waste time on dumb people.
Even when you correct them they still pretend they've not seen it.

I posted this below thinking they have eyes but no, a fool is a fool.

U are proud of 245 private bus. No wonder Ghana be village grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
Just30 and all Ghanaians I'm deleting my post today thanks to Ofori the new Orlando Pirates goalkeeper. The Pirates brought chest Pains to Chiefs fans again.... grin grin Banya nyiiiiih!For a Sea Robbers! Akpeyi of Nigeria is an Open net!Fact!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
The Best League in Africa by far hence Egyptians hire SA coaches and players these days lol....this league has got Algerians, Argentinians, Moroccans, Venezuelans, Colombians, Norwegians, Australians etc...and players from nearly all 54 countries in Africa.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
vankelvin:

They are so funny, I'm so surprised they are not showing this picture below. grin grin grin

Port Harcourt??

But Ghana no reach port Harcourt. Must be shameful after 63 years.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
vankelvin:

Compare and contrast

See what ordinary 30million is building and compare that to what 210million citizens have achieved?

You are making a fool of your self. If Ghana could reach that height do you think every country will take turns in humiliating Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
vankelvin:

So this is what 210million population could build? grin grin

Airport terminal that looks like an eatery joint. A local restaurant terminal grin grin grin

Today is a new day. I hope your data will be sufficient to finish this watching 1 minutes video. Ghana can never reach this height.

Port Harcourt international airport btw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dnAty0aqz4

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
vankelvin:

So this is what 210million population could build? grin grin

Airport terminal that looks like an eatery joint. A local restaurant terminal grin grin grin

Even boat terminal in Lagos loos better than all Ur airport. Don't even get me started on bus terminal.

Oshodi terminal alone has three terminal. All connected with with a glassy elevated walkway bridge.
I swear Ghana lacks modernity. Ghana be village.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufgq0O5eJwo

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
vankelvin:
One stupid guy said Ayalolo is a private company with only 40 buses grin grin

Shame on U and Ghana. Lagos alone adds 800-900 buses annually.and this has been happening since the time of ambode.
Ghana is a mediocre over-hyped village walahi.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
vankelvin:

Oga mumu, sip some urine and sleep.

For your information,
1.Takoradi Airport Terminal as we speak is under renovation.

2. It belongs to the Military so plans are underway to begin the construction of Takoradi International Airport at a different location so chill.

SMH.There is nothing to renovate bro. Nuke it down and rebuild something modern. That facility looks like a local church were the pastor used it members offering to build. Very ugly facility.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
Lemme bless you with Nairobi pics smiley.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nairobi.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nairobi....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Vlain:

But Ghana doesn't have anything. Ghana be village grin

I hope you saw my comment?
I don't have time to repeat myself over and over.
The truth has always been one, nigeria is a shit-hole and I need not tell you cos you know it already.
After fooling on nairaland,
you sleep in darkness,
there is nothing to be proud of as a nigerian.

Your country will forever be behind Ghana in infrastructure development.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nai....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nairobi is clean and beautiful.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nairobi..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
vankelvin:

Since when did Takoradi Airport become the 3rd best Airport in Ghana? mumu.

Let me Educate you on Airports in Ghana.

Per Runway length,
1.. Accra and Tamale Airports have same length
2.. Kumasi Airport
3.. Obuasi Airport
4.. Ho Airport
5.. Takoradi Airport
6.. Wa, Sunyani in that order

Busiest Airports in Ghana

1.. Accra
2.. Kumasi
3.. Tamale
4.. Takoradi in that order

Beautiful Airports
1.. Accra
2..Ho ETC

Receive sense, catch it.

All Ur airports are hideous only kotoka is presentable. And is Ghana's best and first modern building. Most be shameful don't you think. Ordinary tiny bus terminal in Ikeja and oyingbo looks better than all Ur airport save for just kotoka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HzhhW1oyS8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbA5R5cDbM0

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
vankelvin:

I hope you saw my comment?
I don't have time to repeat myself over and over.
The truth has always been one, nigeria is a shit-hole and I need not tell you cos you know it already.
After fooling on nairaland,
you sleep in darkness,
there is nothing to be proud of as a nigerian.

Your country will forever be behind Ghana in infrastructure development.

Talk is cheap hobbit grin
Let's see ur infastructure in pics hobbit. Why is that so hard hobbit grin is it becos it is shameful grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
Just30:

cheesy grin angry

grin grin

Kill that illiterate grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
vankelvin:

Talk is cheap.
I started following that Eko project right from the beginning. When they were moulding those sea defence blocks or whatever they call it, when they were feeling the place up, bla bla bla.
The project is turning into a white elephant

But no where in Ghana looks like Eko Atlantic. Ghana be village grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8832) (8833) (8834) (8835) (8836) (8837) (8838) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.