Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6188624 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8834) (8835) (8836) (8837) (8838) (8839) (8840) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
vankelvin:
[s]

No amount of your stupidity will change the truth about Takoradi Airport.

Takoradi Airport is a military Airport. Currently they are renovating that Airport, also plans are underway for the construction of the Takoradi International Airport to begin at a different location so shut up.[/s]

Hahahaha grin grin You too Mumu Ahswear grin grin someone should please dash this fool some sense grin grin

No amount of your foolishness will change the fact about Takoradi shitty Airport. grin grin grin That's takoradi international scrap airport grin grin grin it looks like an like an Entrance to a Rubbish Dump site cheesy grin is Ghana course or what grin grin

How can international airport looks like an Entrance to a Rubbish Dump site grin cheesy chaii cheesy that guy get una well charly cheesy grin that shows nothing is working in that dustbin shitthol then grin grin chaii! Ghana is indeed be village grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
vankelvin:
[s]

Do you have a classy Airport in your zoo?
Do you have an Airport that works in all weather?
I don't think so.[/s]
Sharaaaap fool grin grin our airports looks better than all your shitty airports combined grin grin all your scraps airports looks like a warehouse In Togo grin grin grin

Ghana be complete village Charly, go die for your dustbin shitthol fool grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jasparrow1:
Hahahaha grin grin You too Mumu Ahswear grin grin someone should please dash this fool some sense grin grin

No amount of your foolishness will change the fact about Takoradi shitty Airport. grin grin grin That's takoradi international scrap airport grin grin grin it looks like an like an Entrance to a Rubbish Dump site cheesy grin is Ghana course or what grin grin

How can international airport looks like an Entrance to a Rubbish Dump site grin cheesy chaii cheesy that guy get una well charly cheesy grin that shows nothing is working in that dustbin shitthol then grin grin chaii! Ghana is indeed be village grin grin grin grin grin

No classy Airport in your zoo grin grin
Stop building warehouses as Airports.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:51am On Nov 09, 2020
[[s]quote author=Jasparrow1 post=95833897]No any country will ever want to be a shitthol like Ghana grin grin grin Ghana is nothing but a complete shitthol walai grin grin grin

There's nothing you can ever learn from that dustbin shitthol grin grin we're in hamattan already. And everything is still going smooth grin grin

See, you can wail as much as you want, we all knew that's your hobby. cheesy but it won't still change the fact that Ghana is a complete hellhole grin grin grin cry me a river hobbit tongue grin grin grin[/quote][/s] its your frustration speaking again

As we speak right now, your shithole country is prosecuting a woman because of how she dressed.

Your police officers that just murder more that 100 of your brothers are crying of hunger because they've not been paid for 6 years.

Hope you saw how desperately hungry your brother were when they climbed warehouses to loot food?

Every day Nigeria embarrasses you

grin grin

I'm still waiting for a Nigerian airport that can match the Takoradi airforce base

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 6:48am On Nov 09, 2020
Brainless baboon that changes his accounts please check this out! Jl115/kazikazi pitch black kwerekwere scumbag. I can Fish you out any day....in fact am going to continue Exposing you Kwerekwere asss here till they Close this thread.
Kazikazi:
Mr zimbo..
First,you should differentiate between I and that white dude.
Second,you should know I spoke concerning each languages' importance in SA government structures and not about number of speakers of each language in SA.
So I repeat,English is the first language in SA followed by a Boer man's Afrikaans. I even gave you the example of SONA being addressed in English but never in your Zulu or pedi.

How is chamisa doing? He have been quite for sometimes!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 7:01am On Nov 09, 2020
If you had brains you'd know that during the SONA people wear their traditional attires and speak their languages. Again on Budget speeches you choose to hear the English part whereas most finance ministers do speak English and African languages in parly. You won't know baboon boy. Lastly if you'd had brains you'd know that most of the English speakers in SA are the Black and Coloured Middle Class. While majority of the Afrikaans speakers are 5,2m coloureds not 2,7m Boers (bastards with 7% to 24% Non white Slave ancestry from Asia and Madagascar). Lastly stop making noise about an Aging and dying out bastard unpure white Race! Baboon boy majority of Black and Coloured educated class work in the Public sector/Government earn better salaries than struggling stingy private sector.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 7:12am On Nov 09, 2020
This Boer player above is known for speaking English and criticized for not knowing shitty bastard language Afrikaans. Another minority Dying language as most young Afrikaans speakers go to Multi Racial schools and speak English like Schalk...look at Young Siya Kolisi a Xhosa oke taking an autograph as a school boy from Grey College PE little did know that he will be SA's Springbok and Stormers Captain and a World Cup Winner Gold Medal grin his wife is an English speaker her family like most English they aren't racist. Today Siya is the same size as Schalkie....and a married man with children. His kids speak IsiXhosa and English like Trevor Noah and many inland coloureds who were in former British territories... Eastern Cape and Natal. Afrikaans predominant in Western Cape boonboy!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 09, 2020
kwametut:
The Best League in Africa by far hence Egyptians hire SA coaches and players these days lol....this league has got Algerians, Argentinians, Moroccans, Venezuelans, Colombians, Norwegians, Australians etc...and players from nearly all 54 countries in Africa.
Wht about the Zim league?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 7:33am On Nov 09, 2020
Siya Kolisi and Trevor Noah come from a Tribe of Go getters Xhosa's always start from Humble beginnings and end up being Successful people. From being a security guard and a shack dweller in Cape Town to being a Multi Millionaire and a resident in Sea Point suburbs and Summer strand suburbs in PE and Baboon suburbs in East London this Eastern Cape 43 year old Xhosa man is a Hustler like Mandela, Dr Steve Biko, Trevor Noah, Sits Kolisi, Dr Sisa Ngebulana, Thabo Mbeki etc...Smiling Xhosa owns Flats, offices and businesses in Eastern Cape and Western Cape, Gauteng and owns a PSL club Chippa United fc where he employed Daniel Akpeyi of Nigeria and other Igbo players..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 7:37am On Nov 09, 2020
Chippa wants to buy this East London stadium from the city of rent to buy extend it....for his growing Property Empire....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2020
grin Akpeyi would tell you he has been to nearly All Chippas Commercial Farms in the Eastern Cape and Western Cape at Chippa United they ate food from their bosses Farms....new players stayed in his Flats in posh suburbs...his boss is a humble soul hates bragging. Am sure like Raphael Chukwu who played for $undown$ Daniel is going to be a successful business man once he retires from football... grin he has seen and learnt the business side of Life just like Chukwu who.learnt from $undown$ and Motsepe. In the November Kick Off Magazine Raphael Chukwu laughs at the fact that he earned more than Nigerian players who played in mid table teams in Belgium, France, Turkey etc...while he was in the PSL.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 7:51am On Nov 09, 2020
grin this 43 year old Xhosa like Trevor Noah, Siya Kolisi, Mandela, Dr Biko etc...Owns Farms in Mossel Bay and Paarl area in the Western Cape and other parts of SA. Those who Watch PSL TV on DSTV have seen Chippa United players eating from his farms and playing around there...lol...He donates Houses to the Poor citizens of his community... Seen here with the beautiful Human Settlements Minister another Xhosa, woman Lindiwe Sisulu ( her grandfather was a Scottish magistrate that was deployed in the Cape Colony in the 1800s and fell in love with a Xhosa woman and gave birth to the Sisulu of today in SA). She hates Afrikaans !

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2020
That Nigerian Igbo boy is outside SA plays in Saudi Arabia but still regards SA as his home and are friends with his former chairman/boss Chippa. He knows Chippa's Farm big Commercial Farms! His move was organized by his boss.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 8:11am On Nov 09, 2020
grin he built a Nigerian telecommunications empire after retiring at $undown$ thanks to MTN and SA connections. He still regards SA as his 2nd home...Chukwu Train openly said Europe is Overrated and PSL players earn higher than some players there excluding top teams. The rest are Farmers Leagues...Source; Kickoff Magazine Nov 2020 Edition...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 8:13am On Nov 09, 2020
General Feutmba the Bamileke chief stays between Pretoria and Yaounde also says he earned higher than she he earned in Belgium super league...agrees with Chukwu...another $undown$ legend. After retirement from PSL he owns businesses as well like many former PSL players.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2020
Tochukwu father the former Orlando Pirates goalkeeper Okpara says the same he lives between Jo'burg and Anambra state...hes an ambassador of the PSL he earned a good salary and better off than some Nigerian players of his generation who played in Europe and ended up dying poor in Africa.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 8:22am On Nov 09, 2020
Sulley Muntari came and saw the PSL facilities and wants to play here.... grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 8:32am On Nov 09, 2020
He's a former $undown$ player he plays for Montpellier fc in Ligue 1 France and earns Lower than his former teammates at $undown$ and other top PSL teams. His former team mates like teasing him and others in Europe.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2020
kwametut:
@Saddamochieng, a real bastard Boer will never blogg about Kanye West 24hours on a Nigerian black site. This 1 fool is a Foreigner not South African he lies about his Age, Race and location.... shocked shocked he uses pictures to defend his Lies!
I Never blogged about Kanye West? grin grin grin grin grin living in Zim land is starting to drive you crazy!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Dont waste your time with kazi...his IQ hovers just above room temperature. Your IQ is better utilized in more important matters. I believe you're the most qualified Saffer here to tell if mfecane happened, and if it did if it was a genocide as preached in mainstream narratives.
LOL!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 09, 2020
jln115:
LOL!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

More than you grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2020
kwametut:
@Saddamochieng, the guy knows Bleep all about SA from History to languages other than Google afrikaans Translations...... kissContinue Unmasking this 1000000000000000% black bum till this thread is CLOSED! I will do the same. kiss
LOL!!! Saddam ignoring you bro!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 09, 2020
TayserMahrii:

More than you grin grin
@kwametut fall exactly in your IQ range!! so i figured you'd say that!! wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2020
kwametut:
Some fake account would use this picture to back his Fake Lies about Race or location. This is me in Free state crossing to the Eastern Cape on my way to Western Cape. kiss kiss kiss grin no mention of Race and Fake pictures.
What picture??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2020
kwametut:
Guys the photo has been Removed because its Real....even my references I Remove them because they are Real plus I respect them. Only Fakes here are kept to fool 1 Foolish Poser! kiss kiss
Your photos are fake!! we all know you live in Mutoko Zimbabwe!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2020
jln115:
@kwametut fall exactly in your IQ range!! so i figured you'd say that!! wink

Jealous for not being the most qualified saffer much? wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2020
kwametut:
Designed in SA by an SA Architectural firm please mention that Nigerians.
What about Zimbo architects?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Jealous for not being the most qualified saffer much? wink
Most qualified in what mate? grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2020
kwametut:
Am off now to watch some weekend sports and drink a bit, kiss some ladies. grin grin byeeeeee KM signing off!
Congrats on your Cricket team!!! they actually beat Pakistan in the 3rd ODI!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 09, 2020
kwametut:
Tochukwu father the former Orlando Pirates goalkeeper Okpara says the same he lives between Jo'burg and Anambra state...hes an ambassador of the PSL he earned a good salary and better off than some Nigerian players of his generation who played in Europe and ended up dying poor in Africa.
Stop showing us South African players!!! We know them!! Post players from your country Zimbabwe!!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2020
Nairobi Central commuter station is almost done.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2020
Good morning,how is africa...so much talk of US election in Nairaland..some support ,while others oppose. Good grin

anyway i read ths from a Nigerian poster an kinda summarizes alot ... grin

" This guy is the BIGGEST american mistake EVER! ( Trump )The day I saw this fool SHOVING the PRESIDENT of Montenegro during a Photo-Op, I knew America was in trouble. I remember growing up in NY in early 90s during the Central Park Jogger rape case. This UNAPOLOGETIC BIGOT paid for a WHOLE page denigrating the supposedly accused Black defendants ... .it took OVER 20 years later for these kids to be released and monetarily COMPENSATED for WRONG IMPRISONMENT. ....That's why I get "incensed" when I see HOW African Baboons "worshipped" this idiot sore loser in American history. Foolish so called Nairaland Preacher( Righteous 99 whatever) who as a Christian NEEDS to STAY OUT OF POLITICS called Trump the "King Cyrus" of our time....Really? The man that is a PATHOLOGICAL liar, that says to grab a woman by the pussy Stupid AFRICANS!
"
I gather the poster dont like em African baboons grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8834) (8835) (8836) (8837) (8838) (8839) (8840) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.